Your Search | cbcs collection agency

Nov 22 2016
Ironbound Fitness Newarks Ironbound Fitness Collection FRAUD - Possible Class Action Lawsuit Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: Ironbound Fitness Newark, New Jersey

Nov 21 2016
Howard Lee Schiff P.C. Law offices or Collection Agency Took me to court for an old credit card bill/now I have to make monthly payment to them/the bill is over 7 years old East Hartford Connecticut Asserting that the debt is past the Statute of Limitations for collections is an afffirmative defense Author: Stamford, Connecticut Collection Agency's: Howard Lee Schiff P.C. East Hartford, Connecticut

Nov 21 2016
KSB Holdings LLC aggressive collections, FDCPA violations Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Alabama Collection Agency's: KSB Holdings LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 20 2016
Superior Processing Services, Inc Debt Collection Fraud Van Nuys California Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: Superior Processing Services, Inc Van Nuys, California

Nov 20 2016
Definitive Consulting Services LLC Debt Collection Fraud Menifee California Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: Definitive Consulting Services LLC Menifee, California

Nov 20 2016
Industry modeling agency Scam artist! Cons! Evaders! Edgwater New Jersey Nationwide Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Modeling Agencies: Industry modeling agency New Jersey

Nov 19 2016
Collective Point of Sales- Elavon Ripped me off with Debit terminal Toronto Ontario Author: Saint John , Maine Collection Agency's: Collective Point of Sales- Elavon Toronto, Ontario

Nov 19 2016
Jewish Marketing Services Lisa ZamanDia DumonMrs. Gordon Undisclosed renewal clause in contract, harrasing phone calls for collection Kew Gardens New York Author: New York, NY, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Jewish Marketing Services Kew Gardens, New York

Nov 18 2016
The Hawkins Agency Doniell Hawkins Dishonnest Man ( Doniel Hawkins, liar and a crooked Houston Texas Author: Bethesda, Maryland Legal Process Services: The Hawkins Agency Houston, Texas

Nov 17 2016
ARA Inc. ARA It! Debt collection is a scam, don't fall for it! Villa Park Illinois
Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Collection Agency's: ARA Inc. Villa Park, Illinois

36, Report #1194303

Nov 17 2016
Lyon Marketing Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lyon Marketing Group LLC, providing the best branding, management and development for all models and actors. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Lyon Marketing Group LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Spam Author: Virginia Employees: Lyon Marketing Group LLC Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lyon Marketing Group in the heart of Port Warwick; Newport News, VA, Lyon Marketing Group LLC corporate office specializes in custom design and branding tools for models, actors, small businesses and everyone in between. Lyon Marketing Group’s goal is to bring your own personal brand or design concept to life with custom logo creation, specialized photography sessions, graphic design for me Newport News , Virginia

Nov 17 2016
Emily's Rentals TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Emily's Rentals Commitment to customer satisfaction. Emily's Rentals provides full service Rental & Property Management Services on a personal basis. Emily's Rentals is not and will not become a MEGA rental agency where property owners and tenants are treated as a number shuffled thru revolving doors. The majority of owners are military and have become clients by referral rather than hyped advertising. Emily's Rentals is a specialized & respected property management company located in Harker Heights, Texas. Providing quality lease rental properties throughout Killeen Texas, Harker Heights, Nolanville, Copperas Cove, Wester, Belton & Salado Texas. Emily's Rentals receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Author: Tempe, Arizona Property Management: Emily's Rentals TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Emily's Rentals Commitment to customer satisfaction. Emily's Rentals provides full service Rental & Property Management Services on a personal basis. Harker Heights, Texas

Nov 16 2016
Royal Oak Ford $4400 attempted consumer fraud, others defrauded by deceit, others defrauded of services. Royal Oak Michigan Royal Oak Ford reviews of hardship collection. Author: Howell, Michigan Auto Dealers: Royal Oak Ford Royal Oak, Michigan

Nov 15 2016
I am Pr agency Olivia I am pr agency ripped me off of money they never came through with there promises and Olivia was very unprofessional after she took my money. New York Internet Author: Front Royal, Virginia Art Galleries: I am Pr agency Internet

Nov 14 2016
Superior consulting services rental agency front. takes your money, gives you false rentals and gives the run around. Rowland heights California Author: paramount, California Realtors: Superior consulting services Rowland heights , California

Nov 13 2016
Divirsified adj svc Coon rapids Minnesota Author: Austell, Georgia Collection Agencies: Divirsified adj svc Coon rapids , Minnesota

Nov 13 2016
Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited John Oliver Debt Collection scam Stockport California Author: Aynor, South Carolina Collection Agency's: Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited Stockport, California

Nov 12 2016
Voortman cookies Voortman I was a distributor for Voortman cookie company that payed me by commission only I notice my numbers where not matching up so question it My District manager told he would look in to it and nothing was resolve so I told them I was going to sale my route. I downloaded all my pay statement I notice that every payment they did to me was added back to my balance in my inventory. So my last day my DM told they would add everything up and get back to me. Around Nov 2015 I got a bill for $10,000 I didn't reposed And in February they send me another bill For only $900. They send me to a collection agency now and they are trying to collect. I have all prof of deposits and inventory sold, I also saw in the payment history a payment of $10,000 that I never got. I didn't receive a commission payment for months They fabricated and falsified documents Scam Portland Nationwide Author: West Linn, Oregon Appliances: Voortman cookies Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Ocwen Loan Services FCI this compay , did not give me credit on my payments of $35000.00 , accouunt # xx, this is part of th GMAC issue Phoenix Arizona Author: Bishkek , Alabama Collection Agency's: Ocwen Loan Services Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 10 2016
Aargon agency inc I paid off an old debt and it came back with another debt collector !! Aragon can't find my payment I know I paid Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sacramento , California Accounting: Collection Agency's: Aargon agency inc Las Vegas , Nevada

Nov 09 2016
Alliance one fake debt collection can't even spell my name right southeastern Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violation? Author: Bridgewater, Connecticut Civil Rights Violators: Alliance one

Nov 08 2016
Nathan Silver; Nathan Silver Architects Scam, false identity London Internet Author: Unstated, Oregon Collection Agency's: Nathan Silver Internet

Nov 07 2016
Routhmier Sterlling They wanted to set up a payment plan. When I told them what I could pay. they said that's not acceptable. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Versailles, Kentucky Collection Agency's: Routhmier Sterlling Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Nov 05 2016
SIMM ASSOCIATED Scam debt collection Nationwide Author: New Milford, Connecticut Colleges and Universities: SIMM ASSOCIATED Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
INK and Associates Harrassment, threats of lawsuits and violance Riverside California file complaints with your state attorney General Author: Hollywood, California Collection Agency's: INK and Associates Riverside, California