CBCS COLLECTION AGENCY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cbcs collection agency
There may be more specific results for "cbcs collection agency"
For more specific results for "cbcs collection agency"
Showing 26-50 of 38,092 Found Reports For more specific results for "cbcs collection agency"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 09 2017
Information Retrieval Center AKA: Daniel A paralegal calling to let me know he is filing fraud charges on a debt I do not have Author: Grimes, Iowa Collection Agencies: Information Retrieval Center Live Oak, Florida

Oct 09 2017
Barclay Credit Card Company Fraudulent Credit Approval Willmington DE Be very thankful.. Author: Lockhart, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Barclays Credit Card Company Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
alton davis & associates FALSELY STATED FILING A CIVIL SUIT ONTARIO Nationwide Author: kennesaw, Georgia Collection Agency's: alton davis & associates Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Cash advance usa Cash advance first rejected me and then sent that phony UNITED state attorney general's office letter saying that the state is sending my info to 3 major credit Bureaus and the social security office and my current place of employment. They are charging me for cheque fraud, theft by deception and violation of federal banking regulation. And that i was monitored online using my e-mail address in order to solicite funds. Saying that they are issuing a warrant for my arrest and get me fired from my job. And that my social security benifits will be placed on hold until the outcome of this case. Internet
Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Cash advance usa Internet

Oct 06 2017
Legal Support Services / J and R litigation / Cafritz Company Threatening collection tactics Internet Author: brandon, Florida Legal Process Servers: Legal Support Services Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
William from Crowd PR unsatisfying service of PR agency to crowdfunding campaigns Internet Author: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho Consumer Services: Small Business Services: William Internet

Oct 05 2017
Best Translation Agency Or Pros Intrepreting and Translation BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY - THEY DON'T PAY THEIR INTERPRETERS VAN NUYS CALIFORNIA Author: Los Angeles, California Translation Agencies: Best Translation Agency ,

Oct 05 2017
HF Holdings, Inc. David CohenVP of Operations RIPOFF Collection Agency!! Orlando Nationwide Author: Lawrence, Kansas Collection Agency's: HF Holdings, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Century Debt Solutions, Shawn Chase, Mellisa Cohen, Angela Mason, Ema Fox Cheat, Steal, and Lie Canoga Park California Author: Greeley, Colorado Collection Agency's: Century Debt Solutions Canoga Park, California

Oct 04 2017
Vida Vacations/Private Reserve Vacation Collection Vidanta, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, any resorts owned Vidanta/Vida Vacations Vidanta/Vida Vacations/Private Reserve Vacation Collection are a complete scam and ripoff Cancun Mexico Author: Yorba Linda, California Resorts: Vida Vacations/Private Reserve Vacation Collection Internet

Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
First Insurance Agency DwayneTravis Non Existing Insurance Company Posing As Medicare Reps Selling Human And Well Care To Poor And Senior Citizens Chicago Illinois Author: Forest Park, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: First Insurance Agency Chicago, Illinois

Oct 04 2017
CENTRALCRED Original Creditor PENDRICK CAPITAL PARTNERS II I recently got an email because of debts being added to my credit report and its says i owe them and sent my info to a collection agency. I dont theres no way. It is false and should not be there. My credit was all ready bad now its worse and its not even supposed to be on there. I dont owe them. Internet
Author: Midland, Michigan Questionable Activities: CENTRALCRED Original Creditor PENDRICK CAPITAL PARTNERS II Internet

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
Acs collection bureau Ace collector This started with ace collector saying I owe them 3,931.08. then thay turn it over to collection bureau.Don't owe them a dime. ask for phone # refuse, I think it's a scram. New York Internet Author: Nanjemoy, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: acs collection bureau Internet

Oct 03 2017
Sunshine subscription agency SSA Freedom sales FrankP LIARS, BULLS*IT MANKATO MN Author: Minnesota Travel Agents: Sunshine subscription agency , MN

Oct 03 2017
us bank us bank home mortgage Fraud Nationwide The previous matter Author: otway, Ohio Banks: us bank Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
Infiniti They settlement for more than what they gave me in 2009 or 2010 i was in a car accident and they didnt give me the full amont of money and they still owe me im just finding out this now Calidornia California You may lose the chance now Author: Los angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Infiniti , California

Oct 02 2017
glassdoor.com Asian Americans for Community Involvement in San Jose California Glassdoor Removes Negative Reviews/Today you see them and tomorrow you don't! Online Internet Asian Americans for Community Involvement/AACI glassdoor removed review Author: San Jose, California Political Cover-ups: glassdoor.com Internet

Oct 02 2017
CASH ADVANCE OFFICER JOSEPH BROWN THIS COMPANY THREATEN ME WITH LEGAL ACTION ,AND INTENT TO SEND WARRENTS TO MY COUNTY SHERIFF DEPT. ALSO TAKING ME TO COURT. THE AMOUNT THEY SAID IS 400.00 DOLLARS THE OUT OF COURT PAY OFF IS 1300.00 IF THEY FILE THE COURT PAPERS`AGAINST ME THE COST WILL BE 4800.00 PLUS ATTORNEY FEES. THE OFFICER NAME WAS JOSEPH BROWN LOS ANGELES CA INTERNET Author: Releigh, North Carolina Collection Agency's: CASH ADVANCE Internet

Oct 02 2017
Monmouth County Probation It's employees with held. kept refund for over 20 years. over payment Freehold New Jersey One suggestion Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Monmouth County Probation Freehold, New Jersey

Sep 30 2017
Paul Smith (Accounting Department) Debt Collection Agency Total Outstanding Amount: $1200.00 Onetime Settlement Amount only today: $1200.00 Case file number: FGTM-98524L2 Customer Account number: #1023697 Make $600.00 payment today anyhow for hold this Warrant We’ve issued the WARRANT on your name Debra Johnson as we didn't get any positive response from your side. We have a complete record of the conversation which clearly mentions your intentions about the Payment. We are now going to forward the report to the Legal Authorities and We are entitled to take Legal actions against you. You've lost all your attempts to pay the debt. After repeated follow ups, you fail to pay the outstanding. Email back if you want to pay your outstanding Debtsettlementdepartment.us@gmail.com (The Conversation ends here with no result from the 3rd Party) Note: we are not threatening you, we are just doing our job. Thanks & Regards, Paul Smith (Accounting Department) Debt Collection Agency Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Paul Smith {Accounting Department} Debt Collection Agency Internet

Sep 30 2017
Melissa Broadway, House of M Label, M1 LLC, We Are Accelerators, Bright Agency Group, Melissa Garten, Static Management, Record Label, Las Vegas, Arizona, New York, Los Angeles ,Lies, Corrupt, Steals your money, has no remorse, Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Small Business Services: Melissa Broadway Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 30 2017
Area Publications Just rec’d a call from collection agency. Said I owe over 1K when I paid off the balance a few months ago. Arden Hills Minnesota Author: Coronado, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Area Publications Arden Hills, Minnesota

Sep 30 2017
Telcom management associate TMobile Sold me 4 phones & a service for 4 lines. Said they would pay all 4 disconnect fees they wouldn’t. By the time I figured this out it was to late to return. I ended up paying $1399 to TMobile & now a credit recovery agency wants $1800 for breach of contract. They lied & now want me to pay $3199 for something I’ve never used! Nationwide Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Telcom management associate Nationwide