Your Search | cbcs collection agency

Oct 06 2016
Heather Sanders USB Litigation Debt Collector Scam Nationwide Author: Rhode Island Collection Agencies: Heather Sanders USB Litigation Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Scam, ripoff, criminal, out of control Internet Author: virginia beach, Virginia Collection Agencies: linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Internet

Oct 05 2016
Grand Resort Travel Agency Would not let us reschedule when the coast was being evacuated due to hurricane Batesville Arizona Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Lodging: Grand Resort Travel Agency Batesville , Arizona

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 05 2016
Thenotaryspot Notary Signing Agency Pasadena Texas Author: justin, Texas Notary: Thenotaryspot Pasadena, Texas

Oct 03 2016
Barbizon modeling and acting school BARBIZON MODELINGBARBIZON ACTINGBARBIZON MODELING AGENCY BARBIZON MODELING AGENCY IS A SCAM Manhattan Nationwide Author: Clifton Park, New York Modeling Agencies: Barbizon modeling and acting school Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
phoneSWIPE Phishing / Scam Billing for services not purchased / No Invoice detail for charges Troy Michigan Author: Olympia, Washington Collection Agencies: phoneSWIPE Troy, Michigan

Oct 03 2016
Calvery Portfolio They are trying to Garnish Wages Valhalla New York Working with me Author: Chester, New York Collection Agencies: Calvery Portfolio Valhalla, New York

Oct 02 2016
feinberg group feinberg group AKA DANA WALKER:MISS SIMPSON SCAMMERS TELEPHONE HARASSMENT BOCA RATON Florida Author: leesburg, Ohio Collection Agencies: feinberg group BOCA RATON , Florida

Oct 02 2016
First financial investment fund v llc Contract Callers Inc. Peachtree corners Georgia Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Collection Agencies: First financial investment fund v llc Peachtree corners, Georgia

Oct 01 2016
Pet Delivery Agency Roland, Peter Martin, James Nathan, Simon Frinkk-fake Breeder with a (404) 481-3663 number. Said they were the shipper for breeder of teacup poodles Mr. Simon Frinkk in Houston, TX. After I was asked to Moneygram the payment for the puppy they would give me a shipper number. I did and I received a PDA# to track the puppy. Once the payment was sent, the shipper Roland said I could track the puppy on there website. So I did, then one the puppy got to AZ. on route to LAX they needed $650.00 additional money for insurance that was not included by the seller Simon Frinkk. I told him I didn't have it and Roland said he would see if he could get the amount reduced. Called me back with a reduced price. I realized I was scammed when I asked them to refund my money. Have not heard from Pet delivery since. Breeder is in Houston. Shipping Co. In Dodge ctr, Minnesota, Texas
Author: Cumberland, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Delivery Agency Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
First Financial Investment Fund C, llc Zombie debt collection agency violators of FDCPA, sue without confirming validation of debt Peachtree Corners Georgia Author: Austell, Georgia Collection Agencies: First Financial Investment Fund C, llc Peachtree Corners , Georgia

Sep 30 2016
08:27 AM Don't Book Thru This Company - Hidden Fees $$$, Nonrefundable tickets with High Agency Change Fees Dallas Texas Internet Author: Austin, Texas Air Travel: Internet

Sep 30 2016
Real Time Resolutions RTS Violations of Federal Bankruptcy Laws and Fair Credit Reporting Act DALLAS Texas Author: Montgomery, Alabama Collection Agencies: Real Time Resolutions DALLASS, Texas

Sep 29 2016
Clark County Collection Service LLC Trying to Ripoff money on the name of collection Las Vegas Nevada Author: Redmond, Washington Homeowner Associations: Clark County Collection Service LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 28 2016
ARA Inc Asset Recovery Associates, Inc Bogus Debt Collection Lombard Illinois Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Collection Agencies: ARA Inc Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Aargon Collection Agency Posted a false debt on my credit report. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alexander, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Aargon Collection Agency Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 28 2016
southwest credit system This company keeping adding debt to my credit report and when i call they have know record of my information, but some way some how it's there. After i did all that, i reached out to the EQUIFAX and they had know record of it but it is still there.. WHAT HAS AMERICA COME TO???? Carrollton Texas Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Collection Agencies: southwest credit system Carrollton, TX,

Sep 26 2016
Friends Of Horses They are LIARS!! Centennial Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Adoption Agency: Friends Of Horses Centennial, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
Move4less Las Vegas Move4less damaged my nightstand worth $525, part of my bedroom collection, and never stood up to reimburse me for full price. They charged my credit card and I jumped through hoops to fight and prove to my credit card company how horrible Move4less is. Las Vegas Nevada Response from Move 4 Less Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Move4less Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
Collection Bureau Services Inc. Equity Managment inc. Clean out bank account with out telling you, despite payment agreement Missoula Montana Author: Great Falls , Montana Collection Agencies: Collection Bureau Services Inc. Missoula, Montana

Sep 26 2016
Sessom & Rogers P.A. Lee C. Rogers, Christine Uhlman, Steven Lundberg, Clerk of Court's for office Alamance County in Graham North Carolina Missing files, deleted information, Clerk of court, enabling summary judgement, possible corruption Durham North Carolina Author: Burlington, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Sessom & Rogers P.A. Durham, North Carolina

Sep 25 2016
area agency on aging margie finnell caregiver support margie finnell has called me names discriminated me of my color and refused to offer me services at area agency on aging she took me in her office and then wrote on the paper things then said she would be calling me then two days later she called me and said that she did not want to except me and to find another office i asked her why she said go and find an office in the projects.i told margie i want her manager on the phone she said her manager dont listen to N's pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Senior Services: area agency on aging pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 23 2016
HuskHawk, LLC Heather Sanders and Mark Reed Said they were bringing me up on Bank and check fraud. Phone is located in Kansas and Florida Nationwide Author: Palm Bay, Florida Collection Agencies: HuskHawk, LLC Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Rockstar Subscription Agency Incident Occured June 29th 2016, I was sold Cycle Magazine, then Cancelled it three days Later. I never heard a thing from this company Nor Had I recieved the Magazine it is now three months later, No refund had been sent either Gloversville New York Author: North Syracuse, New York Door to Door Sales: Rockstar Subscription Agency Gloversville, New York