Your Search | cbs autobody david, sam, mehran ebrahimpour are scam and do fraud

Jun 29 2016
DM Catering Doug Miller LAURELVILLE Ohio Author: Do, Ohio Caterers: DM Catering LAURELVILLE, Ohio

Jun 29 2016
David j Nicodem Suv services Sold me a car that did not belong to him Maryland Author: West noriton, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: David j Nicodem Pa, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2016
Pharmapacks, LLC Attempting to Scam Customers into Paying More Money. Internet Author: Oakland, California On-Line Business: Pharmapacks, LLC Internet

Jun 29 2016
Bente Geronimo Bente Smart Geronimo Scam Personal Trainer San Francisco California
Author: San Francisco, California Weightloss Programs: Bente Geronimo San Francisco, California

Jun 29 2016
Sunlit Daisy They take your money and do not fulfill your order!! DO NOT BUY FROM SUNLIT DAISY Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Sunlit Daisy Internet

Jun 29 2016
Xfinityone auto sales Sam elhaj Sam elhaj selling emergency equipment to the USA public Houston Texas Author: Seaside heights , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Xfinityone auto sales Huston , Texas

Jun 29 2016
Local Lighthouse Google Optimization Scam - Say they work for Google!!!! Tustin CA Author: Orlando, Florida Search Engine Optimization: Local Lighthouse Tustin, Select State/Province

Jun 29 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Third party client survey's show they feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger and their company. Richard Leger and Sandy Kikerpill Leger of Laguna Beach California have received top honors for 100% client satisfaction and exceptional service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Laguna Beach Cal, Cash Services: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California

Jun 29 2016
Dakota Silencer Brandon Maddox Chinese Made Silencers | Scam | Ripoff Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: New York City, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Dakota Silencer Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jun 29 2016
Byron Redden first data This man harrassed me as I tried to evaluate his merchant services needs. He threatened me and now is reporting me to you because I refused to give him clients names or a proposal after he threatened me. I am seeking police PO He is intentially now going to you in order to try and intimimidate me. I told him I could do 35 BP plus interchange. He manipulated what I said to him and now is trying to intimidate me. I am done. Tyler texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Financial Services: Byron Redden Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
National Congress of Employers UNITED LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY NCE is a total SCAM Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Kerrville , Texas Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Diamond Kote Scam Artists Toronto Ontario
Author: Springdale, Alabama Auto Warranty: Diamond Kote Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
FunTravels/SunsetTravels FunTravels/SunsetTravels/Getaways/Vacation They call repeatedly and even after SERIOUSLY requesting they stop..I continue to get calls ! Always a new number (Google) not sure where they are located I am in California, they call Randomly Nationwide Author: Corona, California Telemarketers: FunTravels/SunsetTravels Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Protect my car unknown Auto Insurance and Extended car warrenty Bradenton. Florida Author: Wimauma, Florida Auto Repair Service: Protect my car Florida

Jun 29 2016
Atlant Van Lines Scam, hostage Hollywood Florida Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Moving Companies: Atlant Van Lines Hollywood, Florida

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Century Link This comany allowed someone to use my stolen identity to open an account and then default on it to the point that it showed up on my credit report. Casper Wyoming Author: Wyoming Internet Services: Century Link Casper, Wyoming

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Alice Told me they would not accept credit cards, instead, I should buy a prepaid card such as itunes card. Paid $430 dollars with an itunes prepaid card, then I was told that they had to ship double the amount only because I was in Ohio. They then told me that I would need to get another prepaid card, and, pay another $430. When I then told them I suspected that I was being scammed and I would not be giving them more money, they refused to refund my original $430. I called them the next day to complain. The girl I had been dealing with who claimes her name was Alice, verbally abused me and told me my number would be blocked. Internet Seriously?? Author: Barberton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Westbow Press/Author House Author Solutions, Balboa Press, Abbott Press, Vanity Publishing Scam, lies Indianapolis Indiana Author: Trophy Club, Texas Book Publishers: Westbow Press/Author House Internet

Jun 29 2016
Quicken Loans george murphy , Maria VERY DECEITFUL, PROCRASTINATING LOAN, RUDE AND ABRUPT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND PASSING THE BUCK TO AVOID CLOSING LOANS, deceptive practices, Detroit Michigan Author: Farmington hills , Michigan Loans: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
Nootropicsusa Ripped Me Off For 112 USD clonazolam, research chemical, vendor, nootropicsusa, review, scam n/a Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Drugstores: Nootropicsusa Internet

Jun 29 2016
Freedome life insurance After 4 years of paying every month I finally needed to use my insurance and they didn't pay a red Cent Fort worth Texas Author: Vero beach, Florida Health Insurance: Freedome life insurance Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Scarfo and Company, CPA's The worst CPA you will find, Scam and Fraud Service Stephen Scarfo in Florida Dunedin, Florida Author: Dunedin, Florida Accounting: Scarfo and Company, CPA's Dunedin,,