Your Search | cca, first capital credit

Feb 11 2016
David Isaac Solomon - EuroPay Solutions Scammer, Liar, Fake, Thief, Criminal, Roger Samara Internet
David's ex wife speaks Author: Boston, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Euro Pay Solutions - EuroPay Solutions - David Isaac Solomon Internet

Feb 11 2016
Cellogica Cellogica - deceptive sales, unauthorized credit card charges, terrible customer service Valencia California Author: Sedona, Arizona Beauty Products: Cellogica Valencia, California

Feb 11 2016
Kratom for Cheap I got a smaller amount of kratom each time I ordered...at first he said he would make up for it, but he never did...we texted back and forth and he was very unprofessional and accused me of trying to get free kratom out of him- which was nothing even close to the truth! my son and I both have Fibromyalgia and had been loyal customers for over a year...and I know the amounts were smaller and smaller each time- it was obvious he was cheating us- but I had no scale to prove it..he was verbally abusive and I didn't have the money to order anymore for a while so my son and I suffered for weeks in pain , because of this man. Texas Texas Author: Toledo, Ohio Alternative Health: Kratom for Cheap Internet

Feb 11 2016
Fingerhut/Webbank Negative reporting on credit report/stated included in bankruptcy Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: West Richland, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Fingerhut/Webbank Saint Cloud , Minnesota

Feb 11 2016
Mike Daspin Michael Daspin Aka Edward Daspin ROCC Return on capital Corp ++ MacKenzie Acquisition IncROCC Return on Capital Corporation ROE Return On Equity, ROE, E. Michael DaspinLarry May and Ed Daspin MacKenzie Mergers and Acquisitions, IncEdward Michaels Michael Daspin, Mike Daspin, Business Deals, ROCC, mkmainc, mkmainc.com, Weston florida Author: Clarkston, Michigan Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Mike Daspin Michael Daspin Aka Edward Daspin ROCC Return on capital Corp ++ Morristown , New Jersey

Feb 11 2016
Balance Credit SunUp Financial, LLC Charged 285.370% interest on a small loan Internet What Time Is It? Author: West Hollywood, California Commerical Lending Firm: Balance Credit Internet

Feb 11 2016
action pro white first class whitening charge me over 95.00 for a trial pack for 4 whitening pens and 4 whitening trays said was a tril scottsdale Arizona Author: ft worth, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: action pro white scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO BANK OF AMERICA MERCHANT PROCESSING Nationwide Author: Lynnwood, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
IC Free Shipping.com POP UP FREE SHIPPING SCAM Internet FreeShipping.com Author: Seal Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: IC Free Shipping.com Internet

Feb 10 2016
Evo International aka Evo Merchant Services Charged us fees despite not doing business with them for 3 years and then handed it over to a collection agency Atlanta Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Evo International Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Clean Slate Credit Solutions Bad service and false claim on removing items off my credit.shady practice. Red bank New Jersey Nice try Author: miami, Florida Credit Services: Clean Slate Credit Solutions Red bank, New Jersey

Feb 10 2016
MACYS CREDIT CARD FRAUD FORT LAUDERDALE Nationwide One Thing... Author: LAUDERHILL, Florida Specialty Stores: MACYS Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Blast Fitness ABC Financial Still Charge After Cancelling and Threaten to Tarnish Your Credit When I Never Had Contact With Them Clovis California Author: Clovis, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Blast Fitness Clovis, California

Feb 09 2016
MCM Target Acc Scammer credit collector.This i ssomeone trying to collect money under false pretenses. Nationwide Author: Gloucester, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: MCM Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Disney Movie Reward Disney I agree, Total Rip-Off...Killed Happiness of Children Author: Salem, Oregon Credit Services: Disney Movie Rewasrd

Feb 09 2016
WePay Inc. Refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed. Redwood California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WePay Inc. Redwood, California

Feb 09 2016
Allied Wallet Ripped our Hard Earned Revenue London Trafalgar Squar Author: Noida, Other Credit Card Processing Companies: Allied Wallet Internet

Feb 09 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
Lot 18 Tastingroom.com Fraudulent abuse of debit/Credit card information Mahopac New York Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Buying Clubs: Lot 18 Mahopac, New York

Feb 09 2016
credit1solution didn't improve my credit Elizabethtown Kentucky Author: Elizabethtown , Kentucky Credit Services: credit1solution Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Feb 08 2016
Chase Harmer Very Unprofessional overcharging Campbell California Internet Author: Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Internet

Feb 08 2016
Building Money Network My credit card was charged by NetSystems Ripped Off Big Time! NetSystems, or Building Money Network is a Fake! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Bishopville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Building Money Network Albuquerque, New Mexico

Feb 08 2016
MMI-millionaire mind intensive- peak potentials MMI- millionaire mind experience- peak potentials Don't go! if you have to don't buy anything! I repeat anything nothing! leave credit cards, cash, retirement account, at home! Carlsbad, California Nationwide Author: California Financial Education: MMI-millionaire mind intensive- peak potentials Nationwide