Your Search | cca, first capital credit

26, Report #1220275

Jun 28 2016
Optimal Bankcard Stole my money Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Survival Life unsure Like others, answered ad & ordered credit card style pocket tool then charged $20/mo for MONTHS Austin Texas Hello Liz Author: Frederick, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Survival Life Austin, Texas

Jun 28 2016
Optimal Bankcard Commerce payment systems, Evolution Bankcard, Evo Payments, Merchant Commerce, bestpaymentprocessors.com Ripoff deceptive companies, steal from merchants Hewlett,NY and Melville,NY Nationwide Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Experian freecreditreport.com They Claim 7 day free trial but immediately charge 39.95 Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Experian Internet

Jun 28 2016
www.gtclicks.com George taylorMiriam Taylor Stole Credit card details from our account we trusted them with Manila PH Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Fraud: www.gtclicks.com Internet

Jun 27 2016
Great Expressions Dental I had went there to get my braces put on. I came from Tx so I told him what the Ortha there. Had told me that needed to be done..He said he could line my jaw up with out breaking my jaw and moving it first.  Snellville Georgia Author: Monroe, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Merchants Credit Bureau Pat Birone Brian McKinney Cursed me out literally because she did not teach me a job she ad been doing 20 years, she did not want to share commission. Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Merchants Credit Bureau Augusta, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
Daeus Financial Brandon Smith They put thousands of dollors on my credit cards my chase card and my discover card total 14923.80 without me knowing what for.I am mentally disabled and they took advantage of the situation without me knowing what they were doing. Palestine utah Author: Palestine, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Daeus Financial Internet

Jun 27 2016
Optimal Bank Card, Gregory or Tiffany says there 50% less than square total lie once you do a charge on line Internet
Author: st augustine, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bank Card Internet

Jun 27 2016
The Alaska Club West The Alaska Club Contract Ploy and Accepting illegal credit card transactions Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Family Services: Fitness Consultants: The Alaska Club West Anchorage, Alaska

Jun 27 2016
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Author: California Brokerage Companies: Nelson Obus, Wynnefield Capital New York, New York

Jun 27 2016
Worldpay Excessive Fees!! Atlanta Georgia Worldpay US, Inc, Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Credit Card Processing Companies: Worldpay Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Diet Supplements Dont remember how it started. Recieved first shipment and called to cancel. Still getting and being charged. Provo Utah Author: Jasper, Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements Provo, Utah

Jun 27 2016
XTOYSUSA I purchased a d***o a week ago and it should've been here in 1-3 days. there's no number to call or anyone to talk to. I want my money back and my credit card info erased. Internet Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: XTOYSUSA Internet

Jun 27 2016
Credit One Bank FRAUD!!! Las Vegas Nevada Here's Your Answer Author: Channelview, Texas Credit Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 26 2016
superior pool and spa returned item and store did not credit my account....FRAUD omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Pools & Saunas: superior pool and spa omaha, Nebraska

Jun 26 2016
E-Z Rent-A-Car E-Z Rent-A-Car's FRAUDULENT CHARGES Orlando Florida Author: Ashland, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: E-Z Rent-A-Car Orlando, Florida

Jun 25 2016
New Brilliance Eye Serum & Face Cream Rip off company will make unauthorized charges to your credit card Rancho Santa Fe California Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: New Brilliance Eye Serum & Face Cream Rancho Santa Fe, California

46, Report #1311908

Jun 25 2016
capital wholesale SCAM SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM VANS beltsville Maryland Author: silver spring, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: capital wholesale beltsville, Maryland

Jun 25 2016
ASG Threatening to be arrested for fraud for a supposed credit card from 2006 Livermore Colorado Author: Livermore, Colorado Collection Agencies: ASG Livermore, Colorado

Jun 25 2016
Julian Duong Pacific Capital Leasing They approved me for a business loan 109000 but never funded they kept my first and last down payment never sent me the contract to sign! Santa Ana California
Pacific Capital Leasing Julian Duong Author: Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Julian Duong Santa Ana, California

Jun 25 2016
Rise Credit Continues to take money out of my account Texas Internet Author: Russellville, Alabama Financial Services: Rise Credit Internet

Jun 25 2016
Provident Capital Funding Dishonest business practices Brea California Author: Isanti, Minnesota Commerical Lending Brokers: Provident Capital Funding Brea, California