Your Search | cca, first capital credit

Apr 29 2016
Lotto Crusher System Evertt Thompson/ theyv said if I paid by credit card, they would email report to my email addresss...But NO REPORT was mailed to me facebook ! Internet Author: Hackettstwon, New Jersey Financial Education: Lotto Crusher System Internet

Apr 28 2016
US Bank, California They have destroyed me financially. Can't make it to Dialysis thanks to them! Nationwide Nationwide Refused to address first and foremost complaint Author: Cedarpines Park , California Banks: US Bank, California Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Payment Systems Corp MPRSC Took About $7000 from my account for doing nothing, equip. Was returned they never process any transactions. Los Angeles California Author: Pasadena, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems Corp Los Angeles, California

Apr 28 2016
Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Beyond Breakeven, Inc., receives a positive review due to the commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Beyond Breakeven, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as safe business service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Beyond Breakeven recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Similar Experience Author: California Business Consulting: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Internet

Apr 28 2016
Samuel M Natt/Das Gobal Capital Holding Prince Alexander Morias Natt Completed work for this company but did not receive our $15,000 remuneration Rolling Hills Estates California Author: south richmond hill, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Samuel M Natt/Das Gobal Capital Holding Rolling Hills Estates, California

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
Experian they stole from Americans. Nationwide California Author: CARLSBAD, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Pennymac Ifreedom Direct BankVA LOANS Hud Erronous Late Charges,lowered my credit score LOS ANGELES California Author: brownsville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pennymac LOS ANGELES, California

Apr 28 2016
Dream auto loan.com Dream Loans I applied to this online loan company thinking they could help me get a personal loan for a vehicle, they advertise good or bad or no credit and and low income and any type of income, we can help anybody. Their are VERY misleading and deceiving. You think that this company would stand behind their word instead if roping you in too find out you do not qualify because your Disability income and child support ain't enough. They advertise falsely and get a persons hope upon with their shady practices. I think they need to step up to their over hyped advertising or get out if business! Tennessee You must be shady too. Author: Hastings, Nebraska Loans: Dream auto loan.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
Think Media Company Inc Eric WichmanOff Grid Living Magazine Scam fraud Internet Off Grid World Thieves! SCAM SCAM SCAM Internet Author: Idaho Credit Card Fraud: Think Media Company Inc Eric WichmanOff Grid Living Magazine Scam fraud Internet Internet

38, Report #1302078

Apr 28 2016
Take a Getaway TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take a Getaway “Customers first… Always.”  sets itself apart from the rest by providing destination experiences at more than 40 premier domestic & international destinations. Take a Getaway has received a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. This program benefits the consumer by assuring them of complete satisfaction and confidence when dealing with member businesses. Take a Getaway has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction so that consumers can feel safe, confident and secure.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Take a Getaway TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take a Getaway believes in “Customers first… Always.” Take a Getaway sets itself apart from the rest by providing destination experiences at more than 40 premier domestic and international destinations. Take a Getaway has received a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. This program benefits the consumer by assuring the Tallevast, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Really Good Fakes Total Ripoff! Promises your product in less than 30 days. We ordered the first of February and it has been 3 months and nothing!! Kiev Internet Author: California Cross-Border Scams: Really Good Fakes Internet

Apr 28 2016
Park View Credit Deceptive Practices - Rip Off Artists! Westlake Village Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Park View Credit Internet

Apr 28 2016
REDSTONE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS LLC of HOUSTON TEXAS Adjustments going back 6 months, from the time they were processed. Houston Texas Author: Selma, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: REDSTONE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS LLC of HOUSTON TEXAS Houston, Texas

Apr 28 2016
onlinemedsshoppe guy supposidely named Rickey ordered meds, had to send western union to thialand, number listed is guy supposidely named rickey, first call said would get meds next day. he told me california Internet Still doesn't make it legal dumbarse Author: homewood, Illinois Pharmacies: onlinemedsshoppe Internet

43, Report #1302014

Apr 28 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Three Nights “Customers first… Always.”  sets itself apart from the rest by providing destination experiences at more than 40 premier domestic & international destinations. Take Two Nights has received a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. This program benefits the consumer by assuring them of complete satisfaction and confidence when dealing with member businesses. Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction so that consumers can feel safe, confident and secure.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Cruises: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Tallevast , Florida

Apr 28 2016
BEST BUY RICHFIELD MN STORE GEEK SQUAD Store and Geek Squad made unauthorized debit card charges on April 26 & 27,2016 for$144.19 & $52.99 Richfield Minnesota Since you seem a bit clueless... Author: Newport News, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: BEST BUY RICHFIELD MN STORE Richfield, Minnesota

Apr 28 2016
Hotwire First time using Hotwire, definitely last!!! internet Internet Author: Coral Springs, Florida Travel Agencies: Hotwire Internet

Apr 27 2016
Wageworks Wageworks healthcare card Wageworks won't let us use our 1500.00 we paid Lexington, Kentucky Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit Services: Wageworks Lexington,, Kentucky

Apr 27 2016
Ncs 700 Scam artist Texas Author: GLENVILLE, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Ncs 700 Texas

Apr 27 2016
endclothing.com Do not use these fools. I ordered a couple of items with my credit card expecting my items to come this week. Then, I get a message to send them an authorization code, etc. Or send them my Id card with a picture of my credit card. What that sounds like? S endclothing.com are Scammers & A waste of time to use 137 Grainger St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5AE Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: endclothing.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
Cellular outfitters I had placed the first order with no problems. I then received an e-mail offer for 30% off my next order. I placed the second order but never received the 39% off as offered. I e-mailed them numerous times with no result. I e-mailed the better business bureau and have had no response from them either. Internet
Author: Oak hill, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular outfitters Internet

Apr 27 2016
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Amazing Pet Expos sets themselves apart from competition with consistent dedication to customer satisfaction. Brand incorporates strategic changes through improvements in company culture, on-going team training, and implementation of exhibitor and event guests' feedback. Uses adversity and resilience as keys to success..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Amazing Pet Expos pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
... Author: Zrenjanin, Websites: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. St Louis, Missouri