CCA CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cca capital credit alliance
There may be more specific results for "cca capital credit alliance"
For more specific results for "cca capital credit alliance"
Showing 26-50 of 110,227 Found Reports For more specific results for "cca capital credit alliance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Visalia skincare Visalia eyeserum Santa Ana California Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Credit Card Fraud: Visalia skincare Visalia eyeserum Santa Ana , California

Jul 22 2017
Beauty Impressions Enticing Health/Beauty Stays CREDIT CARD FRAUD Return address. Englewood Colorado
Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Impressions Internet

Jul 22 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan. My credit score was 695 from Transunion and Experian. I received a letter from Ally Bank that SageStream LLc scored me 565 and they were used in making the decision. They used a score starting at 1 to 999 the score was due to number of inquiries... which was none until I applied for my Auto that morning! I have never heard of them and looked and they are being investigated for fraud San Diego California Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Car Financing: Sagestream LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
Derma Genetix Scam, False /non clear Advertisment, unauthorized charge on credit card, bad customer service St. Pete Florida Author: Gilmer, Texas Beauty Products: Derma Genetix Florida

Jul 22 2017
Gettington Fingerhut, etc don't know what they are doing. Cost me a credit report penalty Internet Post Stands... Author: Dewey, Arizona Bed & Bath: Gettington Internet

Jul 22 2017
Micheal Boston terrier home Boston terrier puppies never buy online !!! Virginia Beach Virginia Internet
Author: San diego, California Credit Card Fraud: Micheal Boston terrier home Internet

Jul 22 2017
EVM Compliance sends fake bills for credit card processing service Dallas Texas Author: union, Kentucky Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EVM Compliance Dallas, Texas

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
comenity capital bank or HSN repeatdly harrassed over the phone over them saying they did not get payments. explained to them that my wife made these charges on flex payments with home shopping network and according to HSN, all payments were made This dispute has been going on since April and I am so fed up with going back and forth. Why the confusion for customers when they buy online and make payments? i am so done arguing with them! columbus Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Consumer Services: comenity capital bank columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2017
PayPal extra Mastercard Ripoff PayPal MasterCard Extra Author: LANSING, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: PayPal extra Mastercard

Jul 22 2017
CBC Credit Services TRS Limited LLC I received a notice that CCB was collecting for a TRS LIMITED, LLC. I do not have any business with that company. I see on your site thhat there are many reports about this and other collection agencies trying to collect for this Phantom Company Springfield Illinois Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: CBC Credit Services Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
NeuLiftSkinCream-NeuLiftEyeSerum Free samples for only $4.95 &$5.95 shipping, now 14 days later they have billed my credit card for $85.95 & $89.95 for new product shipment., requested refund on 07/20/17, they refused! Fountain Valley California Author: Advance, North Carolina Skin Care: NeuLiftSkinCream-NeuLiftEyeSerum Fountain Valley, California

Jul 22 2017
G E capital bank Steven asher New York, New York Author: South Elgin, Illinois Loans: G E capital bank New York, , New York

Jul 22 2017
Pretty-Sweet.com I ordered 2 tumblers on May 1st. I have not received anything. They won't answer my e-mails or issue a refund. Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pretty-Sweet.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
Men on the move Stay away from this company !!! I worked there as a mover and the owner John hires illegal aliens and cheats them out of overtime and even takes a percentage of tip money if it's left on a credit card. He expects his workers to do 18 hour moving jobs and return to work the next day with no sleep. Would you trust all your most valuable possessions to be moved with a crew that is dog tired. He only cares about the almighty dollar and has no respect for his workers stay away!!!!! Floral park New York Author: Flushing, New York Moving Companies: Men on the move Floral park, New York

Jul 21 2017
lovingtheclassics.com Rare dvd movies order dvds over a month ago credit card charged for $44.49 company won't answer phone Pickerington Ohio Author: Melbourne, Arkansas Video Stores: lovingtheclassics.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
western skin care recurring charges on my wife's debit card Internet This is a membership fee that is charged monthly Author: westbrook, Texas Credit Card Fraud: western skin care Internet

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront Enchanted Eye Cream Trying to collect money which I do not owe. Sherman Oaks California Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: DAR Waterfront Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 21 2017
Platinum mango xwl I purchased trial bottles of platinum mango XWL and Garcinia Kim Bodia XWL for five dollars a bottle when getting my credit card statement they charge me $81 for one bottle and $80 for the second bottle on June 19 and also on July 19 I havenever receive the products nor did I authorize them to take that money when I called them they stated it was in the disclosure I stated that there was no disclosure that I order them online as a free trial they refused to refund the money or tell me where the pills were that I never received Internet Author: Raymore, Missouri Alternative Health: Platinum mango xwl Internet

DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks California
File a complaint with the CFPB and the FTC Author: St. Joseph, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 21 2017
Citizens Equity First Credit Union CEFCU Tired Of CEFCU Freezing My Accounts And Not Letting Me Get To MY Money Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Financial Services: Citizens Equity First Credit Union Peoria, Illinois

Jul 21 2017
Rick at insense express Rick or mikayla I ordered product and spent $187.50 3 weeks ago and received nothing so I asked for a refund and still do not have it.was told by Rick it would be on my green dot card and it's still not refunded California Author: Coatsburg, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Rick at insense express Internet

Jul 21 2017
fashionsupportexchange.com They use various marketing entities. They use survey marketing to lure you in and bury their term and conditions. They sell crap jewelry for 5.95 but in 14 days they charge you 90 bucks for junk Detroit Michigan Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: fashionsupportexchange.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
beauty wrinkle cream reducer called to stop subcription got told even though they take the money off my credit card they couldnt help me edison New Jersey Author: montgomery, Texas Skin Care: beauty wrinkle cream reducer edison, New Jersey

Jul 21 2017
TRS limited Received a collection letter for 139.95 for a product I never authorized delivery or gave credit card info for hence that's why they sent this too a collection account as I didn't authorize purchasing anything from them. Internet Author: Maitland, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: TRS limited Internet