CCA FIRST NATIONAL CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cca first national card
There may be more specific results for "cca first national card"
For more specific results for "cca first national card"
Showing 1-25 of 180,149 Found Reports For more specific results for "cca first national card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
Pacific Youth LLC Pacific Surf Mktg - San MarcosTryforskolinSlimGenesis This company list in their add to call to cancel after the 14 day trial which I did. Problem is no one ever answers the phone. They continue sending me the product and I keep returning is unopened to the address on the package. Have wrote on box to stop sending. Wrote a letter to them and tried calling to no avail. they are true a unscrupulous company and seel a product that is worth about $12 retail for $95.00 recurring even if requested to stop. Have filed complaint wigh Discover and they contiuse to accept their charges because all I ever received from Discover is a direct pyment from my account without buying anything on the card for the last 12 months I call discovred and found these recurring charges by this entity. Even noifying dis over they conitue to send product. The phone number on there add is never answered by anyone San Marcos California Author: Simi Valley, California Supplemental Health Programs: Pacific Youth LLC San Marcos, California

Sep 19 2017
BIODERM RX Eye RenewBioDern When ordering a free trial, they took my credit card information and invoiced me without authorization. Internet Author: Brampton, Ohio Skin Care: BIODERM RX Internet

Sep 19 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Cream charged me $400.00 on my credit card for a Free Trial beauty cream sample. I paid $8.90 for the shippping and handling. They would not refund my $400. charge because I didn't respond within the 14 day period to cancel. Las Vegas Nevada Author: LaHabra, California Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Cream Ls Vegas, Nevada

Sep 19 2017
Miskincream Total ripoff, advertise a sample of product, then once they have your credit card automatically charge you credit card for future orders you did not order? Sample arrived beyond the 14 days so there is no way you can cancel even if you knew their cancellation policy.  California Internet Author: Moyock, North Carolina Skin Care: Miskincream Internet

Sep 19 2017
slingshot trader stansberry repeatedly billed credit card after I cancelled on several occasions Author: brenham, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: slingshot trader Internet

Sep 19 2017
Toyota Financial Services TMCC Deferred Payments not honor by TMCC Carol Stream Internet Vacuous Behavior Author: Ewing, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Toyota Financial Services Internet

Sep 19 2017
Bennathon Law Group Richard Williams recieved text message stating, this was my final notice before case and warrants were activated, i called the number, someone with an accent answer, l could barely hear what he was saying, there was a bad connection, they said there was a case against me from Cash Net. nationwide This sounds like a scam to me Author: Pflugerville, Texas Collection Agency's: Bennathon Law Group Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Freedom life insurance company of america My wife, Andrea is sick. She does not reason clearly and cant speak properly. She doesnt remember the name of the Life Insurance she was talking to. She was promised full health coverage but she got nothing in return. We lost $ 900 as the first month installment in Sept of this year. Texas Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Freedom life insurance company of america TX

Sep 19 2017
Projectordudes.com I order a porjector. Never got it. After 5 weeks was told they hadn't ordered it and was promised a refund. After 9 moths and a dozen emails I'm still waiting for refund. 1142 W. 15th Street, North Vancouver British Columbia Author: Howell, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Projectordudes.com Internet

Sep 19 2017
Government Contract Registration | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Government Contract Registration aka GCRGOV.com aka Federal Contracts USA LLC aka ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! DO NOT TRUST!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!!! Indian Shores Florida
Response to Kristin Calhoon Author: Tampa, Florida Legal Process Services: Government Contract Registration Indian Shores , Florida

Sep 19 2017
Natural Health Network-Trial Product name Truewell Health Company-Fibro Support Offered a discount trial of a dietary supplement - Fibro Support. They have continued to charge my credit card, after this trial. Lewiston New Mexico Author: San Antonio, Texas Alternative Health: Natural Health Network-Trial Lewiston, New Mexico

Sep 19 2017
Hydroluxe,,usa New Look Forever. And Shining Beauty They charged me from two different companies and I only ordered a sample from one. I receiv d only one sample. Then I was charged again for one of the companies, and probably would be charged again but I changed my card. Are they allowed to charge from two different companies when I ordered a sample from one? Besides, they did. It give me 30 days to try the sample before charging me again. Internet Author: Bathurst, New Brunswick Credit Card Fraud: Hydroluxe,,usa Internet

Sep 19 2017
First Idea Solutions I was on pc early one morning and all of a sudden pc went dead. Then I got some man emailing me to call a number that my pc had been hacked. Then he said I would have to pay $199 for me to get my computer running again. I told him how did I know that he wasn't the one hacking my computer. He didn't like that. I said no that I wasn't going to pay it. Then he said I would not be able to use my computer until I did. Then he said I would have to use my credit card, but would have to call my bank to okay it. I said I would not give out the nane of my bank to anyone. Then I gave him a credit card number and then he said I would have to call the bank for them to okay it. As it turned out, I was billed $99. Internet Author: Davenport, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: First Idea Solutions Internet

Sep 19 2017
Serrano Development Group ,owned by Daniel Mahoney, Jason Tolleson, Donald Kaplan, HoA Property Management Fleecing First Time Home Owners - Breaching Fiduciary Duty Van Nuys California Author: Van Nuys, California Real Estate Services: Serrano Development Group Glendale, California

Sep 18 2017
Centurylink Raised rates without notifiction and charged lates fees based on those rate hikes Thanks Author: Fort Myers, Florida Internet Services: Centurylink

Sep 18 2017
ROK7LLC charged my debit card without my authorization lakeland Florida Author: SANTA MARIA, California Miscellaneous Electronics: ROK7LLC lakeland, Florida

Sep 18 2017
Envie. cream I ordered a free sample and now my credit card has been billed over $200 Internet Author: Fairlawn, Ohio Infomercial Rip-offs: Envied cream Internet

Sep 18 2017
First Cash Advance Jimmy Arthur ,Head of Processing Department, aka Jimmy Arthur Loan Adviser ,Loan Manager, Emailed me a loan offer on a 7 page pdf download for 5K to be repaid in 28 months at $200 per month! All I have to do is call Jimmy Arthur to set up but, when I called, phone rang 15 times, then, when answered, he wanted to know why I was calling him  Kingston New York Author: Ozark, Arkansas Loans: First Cash Advance Kingston, New York

Sep 18 2017
hotelclick.com booking hotels, dates not available twice. Hotelsclick.com charged my credit card both times Internet Author: Naples, Florida Lodging: hotelclick.com Internet

HD Omaha Harvest Development I, II and III Convoluted Crooks Omaha Nebraska
This is not a review by a disgruntled employee Author: Omaha, Nebraska Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 18 2017
Equifax Inc or Equifax.com Equifax Ripping off Consumers with FREE Dark Web Scan TV Advertisement. Atlanta Gerorgia Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Equifax Inc Internet

Sep 18 2017
Slim Genesis in St Pete Florida told me this was a 30 day free trial, that all i needed to pay was for shipping, then they pop up another product while you putting in your information and then next thing you know you've ordered 2 products. At 2 wks I noticed my balance in my credit card low so I did a review. Slim Genesis charged me 89.00 and 87.00 dollars for pills I was suppose to be a free trial, I went to Walmart and found the same product for 6.95 . When I called them to report this issue all they wanted to do was try to sell me more procuct at 35% off. I was furious, then to return the product they cahrged me a 9.99 fee for restocking .. BIG SCAM I WONDER IF DR. OZ KNOWS ABOUT ALL THIS??? i'M FURIIOUS!!!!! st. pete Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Weightloss Programs: Slim Genesis st. pete, Florida

Sep 18 2017
LinkShe Product ordered on internet. Charged by PayPal via Visa card on 8/28. According to USPS tracking, it has never left China ? Internet Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Clothing Stores: LinkShe Internet

Sep 18 2017
Sike&Sons Printing David YankovicEric WeddleJulian (HR Dept.) These Crooks will send you a package, you re-wrap the package and mail it out.. The merchandise is paid for with Stolen Credit Cards. You are now guilty of Credit Card Fraud which is a Felony. Nutley New Jersey Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Sike & Sons Printing Nutley, New Jersey

Sep 18 2017
luna product lied on ad how much I would be paying st peterburg florida Author: HORNELL, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: luna product Internet