Your Search | cca first national card

Feb 11 2016
David Isaac Solomon - EuroPay Solutions Scammer, Liar, Fake, Thief, Criminal, Roger Samara Internet
David's ex wife speaks Author: Boston, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Euro Pay Solutions - EuroPay Solutions - David Isaac Solomon Internet

Feb 11 2016
Cellogica Cellogica - deceptive sales, unauthorized credit card charges, terrible customer service Valencia California Author: Sedona, Arizona Beauty Products: Cellogica Valencia, California

Feb 11 2016
Kratom for Cheap I got a smaller amount of kratom each time I ordered...at first he said he would make up for it, but he never did...we texted back and forth and he was very unprofessional and accused me of trying to get free kratom out of him- which was nothing even close to the truth! my son and I both have Fibromyalgia and had been loyal customers for over a year...and I know the amounts were smaller and smaller each time- it was obvious he was cheating us- but I had no scale to prove it..he was verbally abusive and I didn't have the money to order anymore for a while so my son and I suffered for weeks in pain , because of this man. Texas Texas Author: Toledo, Ohio Alternative Health: Kratom for Cheap Internet

Feb 11 2016
Fingerhut/Webbank Negative reporting on credit report/stated included in bankruptcy Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: West Richland, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Fingerhut/Webbank Saint Cloud , Minnesota

Feb 11 2016
action pro white first class whitening charge me over 95.00 for a trial pack for 4 whitening pens and 4 whitening trays said was a tril scottsdale Arizona Author: ft worth, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: action pro white scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 10 2016
4th Wall Comics Fourth Wall Comics Unfair Magic Card Game Prices Lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Hobby Shops: 4th Wall Comics Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO BANK OF AMERICA MERCHANT PROCESSING Nationwide Author: Lynnwood, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW: TCP Logistics’ team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. TCP operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. *UPDATE TCP Logistics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Hagerman, New Mexico Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrook , Texas

Feb 10 2016
IC Free Shipping.com POP UP FREE SHIPPING SCAM Internet FreeShipping.com Author: Seal Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: IC Free Shipping.com Internet

Feb 10 2016
Evo International aka Evo Merchant Services Charged us fees despite not doing business with them for 3 years and then handed it over to a collection agency Atlanta Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Evo International Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 10 2016
NGOA National gun owners association, Lumitact. G700 flashlight order. 75% off. St Charles, Missouri Author: La Salle, Illinois Sporting Goods: NGOA St Charles,, Missouri

Feb 10 2016
MACYS CREDIT CARD FRAUD FORT LAUDERDALE Nationwide One Thing... Author: LAUDERHILL, Florida Specialty Stores: MACYS Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES, NTS DIRECT LLC National Telecom subcontracted my comapny to Repair phone lines at PUMA SE Stores and install a Juniper network switch and Router PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Author: Ensenada, New York Telephone Companies: NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES PITTSBURGH,, Pennsylvania

Feb 09 2016
National Recovery Agency Group LLC NRA Group LLC Won't identify corporation when asked, hangs up when pressed for their corporate name unknown Nationwide Author: Lexington, South Carolina Collection Agencies: National Recovery Agency Group LLC Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
WePay Inc. Refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed. Redwood California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WePay Inc. Redwood, California

Feb 09 2016
Bella at Home Free trial offer then billed my bank card 94.00 Scottsdale Arizona Author: TAMPA, Florida Dental Services: Bella at Home Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 09 2016
Allied Wallet Ripped our Hard Earned Revenue London Trafalgar Squar Author: Noida, Other Credit Card Processing Companies: Allied Wallet Internet

Feb 09 2016
Lot 18 Tastingroom.com Fraudulent abuse of debit/Credit card information Mahopac New York Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Buying Clubs: Lot 18 Mahopac, New York

Feb 08 2016
Chase Harmer Very Unprofessional overcharging Campbell California Internet Author: Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Internet

Feb 08 2016
Building Money Network My credit card was charged by NetSystems Ripped Off Big Time! NetSystems, or Building Money Network is a Fake! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Bishopville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Building Money Network Albuquerque, New Mexico

Feb 08 2016
National Australia Bank (MLC) NAB have robbed me, destroyed my life and engaged in unconscionable, disgraceful, appalling, deceitful and deceptive conducts Australia Nationwide Author: Nationwide Banks: National Australia Bank (MLC) Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
PayPal Seller Protection is Non-Existent -- PayPal Complicit in Defrauding Honest eBay Sellers San Jose, California Nationwide
PayPal Explanation Author: Williston, North Dakota Credit Card Processing Companies: PayPal Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Oak Tree Financing Jeremy Lawson, Isaac Sananes, Karl Bessey, Kip Herriage bankrupt, credit card scam, scam, leverage, not a business loan Walnut California Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: Oak Tree Financing Walnut, California