Your Search | cca first national card

Sep 01 2015
GreenDot Corp Bought new GreenDot prepaid card loaded $140 on iut when I try to register it the said the card was already in use Monrovia California Author: Chester, New York Credit & Debt Services: GreenDot Corp Internet

Sep 01 2015
Ace elite -netspend- Canceled my account for supposedly suspicious activity.and won't refund the 612$ that I loaded on the card on that same day. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Banks: Ace elite (netspend) Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
PicMonkey Charging credit card after I closed account Seattle Internet Monies refunded Author: California Computer Software: PicMonkey Seattle,

Aug 31 2015
Ares Product Management Pegasus Fullfillment LLC I ordered two free bottles of diet pills paid the shipping of $4.95 my daughter ordered the same was charged $8.00 for shipping. I did not order any more bottles three weeks later was charged $89.96 and $89.92 I did not auth. them to charge my card for any thing else. can not get a hold of anyone phone number does not work. These companies that charge without authorization should be shut down. Dallas Texas Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Ares Product Management Dallas, Texas

Aug 31 2015
Direct Service of America Ashley Brown Coerced me into giving debit card number/expiration date. DOB. Told me I was gonna be charged one time 39$ Omaha Nebraska Author: Saginaw, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Service of America Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 31 2015
Cowan System National Road Devision LEASE PURCHASE PROGRAM IS A SCAM Halethorpe Maryland Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cowan System Halethorpe, Maryland

Aug 31 2015
Ginny's Inc An account I never opened!!!!! And they have no record of it!!!!! Monroe Wisconsin Author: Waco, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Ginny's Inc Monroe, Wisconsin

33, Report #1252092

Aug 31 2015
Mpell $50 Visa card for Dish Infiniti purchase Internet Author: Bicknell, Indiana Ticket Sales: Mpell Internet

34, Report #1252081

Aug 31 2015
national vehicle protection services Nps telemarketing hard sell st. Charles, Missouri Author: methuen, Massachusetts Warranty Companies: national vehicle protection services Nationwide

35, Report #1252075

Aug 31 2015
TRENITALIA - LEFRE ROMA RM IT Train station in Rome, IT FRAUDULENT USE OF DEBIT/CREDIT CARD ROME IT Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Train Travel: TRENITALIA - LEFRE ROMA RM IT Internet

36, Report #1252031

Aug 31 2015
MiraVue Ordered two (2) products, called within the 14 days to cancel with the cancellation number they gave but needed to call two (2) separate numbers to cancel each product separately. No indication this was the case until I receeived a charghe of #85.95 on my credit card. Internet Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: MiraVue Internet

37, Report #1252010

Aug 31 2015
moon llc miami jeffrey is the mananger alexander they stole my money miami Internet Author: national city, California Financial Services: moon llc miami jeffrey is the mananger Internet

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,

39, Report #1251958

Aug 31 2015
eXpect Payment Solutions Derek Garvin, President & CEO Two Months of Lies over a small refund of only $815.00 ! Vancouver WA Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: eXpect Payment Solutions Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Goldsmith's Lawyers Goldsmiths lawyers Barrie goldsmith Unauthorized credit card debit, $7000 unauthorized charge, legal fees disputed, sydney lawyer debited credit card without consent Sydney Nationwide Legal Notice Author: Internet Lawyers: Goldsmith's Lawyers Internet

41, Report #1251930

Aug 31 2015
NPC INTERNATIONAL PIZZA HUT FRAUDULANT DUPLICATE CHARGE TO CREDIT CARD Nationwide Author: EDGEWATER, Colorado Fast Food Restaurants: NPC INTERNATIONAL Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
RBOptions John Ray, Broker When John Ray contacted me he said he could help me earn $50,000 in two months, then told me to write down on a note pad, first #1. $100,000 then #2. $200,000 that is what our goal was. He told me If I deposited $7500.00 this is what we could do. Zulutoys LTD:159 Kenmore Avenue,Harrow,UK, HA3 8PB Harrow Author: West Salem, Wisconsin Investment Brokers: RBOptions Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
National Moving Systems Scam Movers Denver, CO Valley Village, CA Nationwide Author: Maryland Moving Companies: National Moving Systems

Aug 30 2015
Blink Fitness Credit Card Fraud, charged my card after I cancelled, moved and changed my card. Confirmed by my bank! Jackson Heights New York Author: New York, New York Healthcare Centers: Blink Fitness Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 30 2015
Mercantile Adjustment Bureau,llc I paid back in full the amount i owed on a credit card bill for the amt of 13,000 in five years. The citi card it was in default because my husband was out of work due to 9/11. When mercantile got in touch with me I agreed to pay 200.00 dollars a month. Well after 5 years of paying the original amt owed is a few hundred from being paid in full. now they are telling me I owe 26,569.00 dollars in interest. PLEASE HELP! williamsville New York Author: howell, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Mercantile Adjustment Bureau,llc williamsville, New York

Aug 30 2015
Jason Martin Tin-Ram Roofing, First American Roofing & Contracting, Martin Bros Bikes Jason Martin is a Cheating Scam Artist Used Car Salesman At Best Desoto Texas
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Jason Martin Desoto, Texas

Aug 30 2015
LAUREN LUXE $98.00 CHARGE NOT APPROVED ON CREDIT CARD TWICE BURBANK California Author: DEL CITY, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: LAUREN LUXE BURBANK, California

Aug 30 2015
COMPTIA Cover up Phoenix Arizona Nationwide Comptia cover up part II Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Training & Education: COMPTIA Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
Iain Sinclair Design Ltd Credit card immediately debited - Goods never received Internet Author: Internet Hardware & Tools: Iain Sinclair Design Ltd Internet

Aug 29 2015
Unknown I was at the Bel Air shopping center and 2 guys in a Chevy black blazer approx 2008model, approached me stating that they had extra Nolan. Sound systems and they didn't want their warehouse to get first dib. They were white Mail adults short hair, one approx late to mid 30s wearing a ball cap and the other white male adult approx mid 40s. I gave them $300 for the system and it was packaged as if it was brand new. This is a scam and these people need to be caught. It's fake and they are scamming people out of their hard earned money. Elk Grove California Author: Elk geove, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Coop Elk Grove , California