Your Search | ccs collection agency

Aug 28 2016
lLe Modeln Model & Talent Agency ripped me off youngstown Ohio
Author: warren, Ohio Modeling & Talent Agencies: lLe Modeln Model & Talent Agency youngstown , Ohio

Aug 28 2016
Assertive Management talent management acting actor actress agency assertive Internet Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Assertive Management Internet

Aug 27 2016
American settlement llc Company tried get me send money,but forgot to say who they are or where to send money too Internet Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Collection Agencies: American settlement llc Internet

Aug 27 2016
Encante Beauty Collection Anti-Aging Serum & Eye Wrinkle Reduction This company will not work with you even if the product doesn't work and causes rashes and eye puffiness Santa Ana Internet Author: Stoneville, North Carolina Eye Care: Encante Beauty Collection Internet

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 24 2016
URG Offices Questionable Debt Collection Not Sure Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Questionable Activities: URG Offices Internet

Aug 24 2016
wasington terrace apartment, shag, independent living associates. retaliation agaist judgement of the courts false claim of debt report to collection. seattle Washington Author: seattle , Washington Landlords: wasington terrace apartment seattle , Washington

Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
The Adjustment Bureau, Inc. rip-off! They try to collect on debts that have been paid or been discharged on bankruptcy. Woodland Hills California Author: west valley city, Utah Collection Agencies: The Adjustment Bureau Woodland Hills, California

Aug 23 2016
The Adjustment Bureau fdcpa and fcra violations...on tape! Woodland Hills California Author: phoenix, Arizona Collection Agencies: The Adjustment Bureau Woodland Hills, California

Aug 23 2016
Williams & Fudge Collections Agency SCAM reporting inaccurate information Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Birmingham, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Williams & Fudge Collections Agency Rock Hill, South Carolina

Aug 23 2016
CCS Direct LLC CCS, CCS Skateboard shop Charged for items I ordered & was sent something else Internet
Author: Montague, Michigan Sporting Goods: CCS Direct LLC Internet

Aug 22 2016
ADR FIRM / INTEGRITY CONSULTANT INTEGRITY CONSULTANT ROBERT FISHER DEBT COLLECTOR, FRAUD, SCAM, SCARE TACTIC, THREAT TO SUE BUFFALO New York Author: Homestead, Florida Collection Agencies: ADR FIRM / INTEGRITY CONSULTANT BUFFALO, New York

Aug 22 2016
Lgbs Collections Agency Stole my money Jacksonville Florida Author: Gretna, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: Lgbs Collections Agency Jacksonville, Florida

16, Report #208975

Aug 21 2016
Golden Eagle Credit Corp ripofF FRAUD! Their own attorney said they have NO VALID claim against me! Yet they report me as BAD DEBT with Experian. Woodland Hills California Mark...This is just too easy! Author: Enterprise, Alabama Collection Agencies: Golden Eagle Credit Corp Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman is messing with my credit rating, ripoff Woodland Hills California Author: Soldotna, Alaska Collection Agencies: First American Payment Systems - Merimac Capital - Shawn Chatman Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
L.A,Inc. Tried to put a guilt trip on me for not keeping my word...When I didnt even give it!! Woodland Hills California Author: edmonds, Washington Collection Agencies: L.A,Inc. Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Lease Financial Group Settled account then demanded more money Woodland Hills California Author: Longmont, Colorado Collection Agencies: Lease Financial Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Lease Finance Group wouldnt let me return the equipment, or out of the lease in 2003.still paying. not using it Glendale California Author: Canon City, Colorado Collection Agencies: Lease Finance Group Canon City, Colorado

Aug 19 2016
Thunderbird Collection Specialists, Inc. Thunderbird Collections Fails to Be Legitimate Scottsdale Arizona Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Collection Agencies: Thunderbird Collection Specialists, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 19 2016
Infusionsoft sends customers to collection agency for expired credit card. Internet
Author: NYC, New York Internet Services: Infusionsoft Internet

Aug 19 2016
CCU Central Collection Unit Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore , Maryland Car Insurance: CCU Baltimore , Maryland

Aug 19 2016
NRA Group LLC HARASSMENT! RUDENESS! Nationwide Author: Riverhead, New York Collection Agencies: NRA Group LLC Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Brown Agency, Wilhelmenia Austin, Wilhelmenia Brown AUSTIN Texas Author: Houston, Texas Modeling Agencies: Brown Agency AUSTIN , Texas