Your Search | ccs shopping network

Oct 26 2016
The Recruiters Network Promised to find a job and if you pay for premium and do not like the job you get in 12 months they will find you a new one Memoneeoe, Wisconsin Internet
Author: North Bellmore, New York Employment Services: The Recruiters Network Internet

Oct 26 2016
11:06 AM Active ACT*ACTIVE-NETWORK I was charged 69.95 on 10/24/2016 for 'renewal' of account. I never had an account to begin with. Still don't. No city but located in TX Internet
Author: Westwood, Massachusetts Health Spas: Internet

Oct 25 2016
Go Dish Mpell Solutions False advertisement of $100 Visa Gift Card for new Dish Network installation with free installation and a 2 year contract. Never answers 1-800-450-1575 or email. Denies receipt of reward certificate and code recognition P.O. Box 230820 Encinitas, CA 92023-0820 California Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Satellite Companies: Go Dish Internet

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas
5, Report #1332095

Oct 19 2016
Business Travel Network Jacky Maldonado Omar Robles Big SCAM Georgia, US Georgia Author: PR, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Business Travel Network Georgia

Oct 16 2016
Evine TV shopping network This program endorses a product that potentially causes cancer! The name of it is BECKMAN 1802 which sells a line of skin care ! When you receive this product in the mail it comes with a WARNING that if you use it you can get skin CANCER! Why are they a Sold a CANCER CAUSING product to me! EVINE.COM Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Environmental Violators: Evine TV shopping network Internet

Oct 16 2016
Real Estate WorkShop Government Tax Lien Network Advanced Mentoring Services Riverton Nationwide Utah Author: Dallas, Texas Tutoring: Real Estate WorkShop Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Tiffany Morello Billing me without my authorization on file at hospital. The authorization form only shows 2 physicians I authorized by the names of Dr's Troiano & Gerard. She is a physician Asst & did not follow protocol by contacting my insurance carrier who is Aetna and obtain prior authorization. She is also not in network as a provider with Aetna & Aetna has advised me she is out of network & did not call them for prior authorization. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Tiffany Morello Coconut Creek, Florida

Oct 13 2016
legal network services Greystone law group GREYSTONE LAW CENTERBRIAN SUDERLegal Network service POWER GRADEPJ Young Brian Suder of former owner of Home Rescue program is now Greystone Law group/Legal Network Services Chino California
Author: Woodland Hills , California Legal Services: legal network services Greystone law group Chino, California

Oct 12 2016
CCBootCamp Network Learning Inc Fraudulently use instructor services and courseware Henderson Nevada Author: Austin, Texas Computer Training & Education: CCBootCamp Henderson , Nevada

Oct 11 2016
02:10 PM FanBox A social network that destroys trust rather than building it San Diego California
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Services: Internet
12, Report #1332099

Oct 07 2016
Home Owners Network- Referral Genie Ripping off customers and employees Canton Georgia Author: Canton, Georgia Realtors: Home Owners Network Canton, Georgia
13, Report #1332066

Oct 07 2016
Park Nicollet Vision Eye Care Patricia block Billing customers without informing Out of Network Charge St Louis Park Minnesota Author: plymouth, Minnesota Eye Care: Park Nicollet Vision Eye Care St Louis Park, Minnesota
14, Report #1332064

Oct 07 2016
WIN Wholesale Inventory Network Travel Club Selling in Sarasota Florida Author: Granville, New York Travel Agencies: WIN Internet

Oct 05 2016
mysteryshoppingonlinejob Not really mystery shopping but giving your contact information to solicitors NYC Internet Author: Durango, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: mysteryshoppingonlinejob Internet

Oct 04 2016
Dish Network Worst Customer Service I have ever experienced! Englewood Colorado
Somewhere out there Author: Buffalo, Wyoming Internet Service Providers: Dish Network Englewood , Colorado

Oct 04 2016
Marketforce Information Inc ASSIGNMENT? Target You! Louisville Colorado Author: Hannibal, Missouri Shopping Centers & Malls: Marketforce Information Inc Louisville, Colorado

Oct 03 2016
Ericdress online shopping website I ordered four shirts and paid about $95 for them and they shipped it out on 27 July per records sent to me. 4 weeks later I received only one cheap looking shirt. I'm still waiting 65 days later for the others and they're either ignoring my emails or telling me they'll check with their logistics department or I should check my local post office China Internet Author: Accra, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Ericdress online shopping website Internet

Oct 03 2016
Easysoft Locked my computer. Pretended to be Microsoft Tech person. Made me scan a check for $199.99 so they could unlock my computer. Said my computer was hacked and a worm virus was slowly infecting my entire computer network. Internet Author: Chelmsford, Massachusetts Hackers: Easysoft Internet

Oct 03 2016
Network Capital Funding This company has been calling me for over a month to refinance my mortgage. I answered the phone on Monday, October 3 to talk to a representative. I told the rep that I had already refinanced my mortgage when he became extremely loud, rude, and disrespectful! He continued to scream at me while I continued telling him that I had already taken care of the refinance. I would not use this company for anything in the world! Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Mortgage Brokers: Network Capital Funding Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
Dish Network Forgery Nationwide Forgery Author: Okanogan, Washington Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
SelectCare Benefits Network SCBN Prescription Advocacy are con artists do NOT do business with these people! Austin Texas
Author: Montgomery, Alabama Attorneys General: SelectCare Benefits Network Austin, Texas

Sep 29 2016
world global network CS IS NONE.Buy products,don't receive Miami, New York, Singapore, Italy, Russia, Louisiana Nationwide
Author: Orlando, Florida Communications & Networking: world global network Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
02:53 PM Fraud online shopping site Probably in the Netherlands or China Nationwide
Author: Amstelveen, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Joe Horvath AKA Joe Allen Tripps Travel Network Las Vegas Joe Horvath, Joe Allen joe, horvath, allen, tripps, travel, network, fbi, unlawful, mini, vacations, las, vegas, call, centers Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Joe Horvath AKA Joe Allen Tripps Travel Network Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada