Your Search | ccs credit service division

Jan 18 2017
Ted Life - Internal Credit Systems Rude and Incompetent Durham North Carolina Author: Dublin, Georgia Sales People: Ted Life - Internal Credit Systems Durham, North Carolina

Jan 18 2017
Nexxtworks Will not pay for work completed Palm Habor Florida Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Nexxtworks Palm Habor, Florida

Jan 18 2017
AIIMS GROUP and SECURE WEB SERVICES AUSTRALIA PAUL HARVELL NATHANEAL VAN DER KOLK KYNAN ABASSIT EFFECTIVELY STOLE OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND THEN DEMANDED PAYMENT FOR ITS RETURN New South Wales Australia New South Wales Australia Author: Kerikeri, Internet Service Providers: AIIMS GROUP an SECURE WEB SERVICES AUSTRALIA New South Wales Australia,

Jan 18 2017
Skintrium.com/Fair and Flawless HATEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE New York Internet Author: Texas Customer: Skintrium.com/Fair and Flawless Internet

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide arbitration David hart They destroted me got my personal information Online Author: Riverside, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Nationwide arbitration

Jan 18 2017
Organic Diet Lab Charging my credit card 180.00 two times and sending no product. Can't find them on the wed anymore and my first reciept has the number blocked out. Pissed Tampa Florida
Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Organic Diet Lab Internet

Jan 18 2017
Fix-Ur-Dent **Beware** www.Fix-Ur-Dent.com - Scam to remove auto dents California
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Fix-Ur-Dent Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Illinois Tollway IPass Operator and customer service Downers Grove Illinois Author: Hickory Hills, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Illinois Tollway Downers Grove, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
Auto buy credit Fraud liers thieves St louis Missouri Author: St.Louis, Missouri Auto Dealers: Auto buy credit St louis, Missouri

Jan 18 2017
OCWEN Terrible Customer service/ worst experience ever Nationwide Author: dimondale, Michigan Mortgage Companies: OCWEN Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Medical Service Group Donna Davis SOLICITING MY MEDICAL INFORMATION FOR PAIN PILLS St. Pete's Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Medical Service Group St. Pete's, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
YourMechanic.com YourMechanic Inspection fee & warranty scam Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: YourMechanic.com Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Tress Obsession I have a number of friends in the hair industry and I keep seeing their work and pictures/videos STOLEN by Tress Obsession (tressobsession.weebly.com) and Tress Obsessions on Facebook. They give NO credit to the stylist whom videos they steal.  BUYERS BEWARE! Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Jan 18 2017
Midas Oleander Dr. Terrible Service Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Midas Oleander Dr. Wilmington , North Carolina

Jan 18 2017
Global home usa Poor quality service you cannot count on Addison Texas Author: N CHARLESTON, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Global home usa Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
PostalExam.org Greener Grass LLC Ignored multiple refund requests apparently refuses to acknowledge Lewes Internet
Author: Lafayette, Louisiana United States Postal Service: PostalExam.org Internet

Jan 18 2017
legacy visa identity stolen. and harassing me to pay it sent all paperwork in California's Internet Author: jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: legacy visa Internet

Jan 18 2017
RENT A CENTER Scam, Harassment, Highly Overpriced Merchandise Cleveland Ohio Nailed it... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: RENT A CENTER Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 18 2017
Symantec Norton Anti Virus unauthorized charges in my credit card of $94.93. Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Processing Companies: Symantec Norton Anti Virus Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
PACIFIC RIM INT'L WEST ICEBEAR ICEBEARATV PACIFIC RIM INTERNATIONAL DEALER - BEWARE!! RETAIL CUSTOMERS - BEWARE! RIPOFF / NO PARTS / NO SERVICE FONTANA CALIFORNIA
Author: Florida Motorcycles: PACIFIC RIM INT'L WEST Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Prescott Tire Pros and Automotive Service PRICE QUOTE SCAM SETUP Prescott Arizona Author: PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Prescott Tire Pros and Automotive Service Arizona

Jan 17 2017
Clash of Kings Game Rip off. Short packages. Shields that lapse early. Zero customer service. Even Google was confused. Online Internet Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Computer Software: Clash of Kings Internet

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide