Your Search | ccs credit service division

Jul 21 2014
Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plan/ Store ripped my son off on his prepaid plan, customer service admits the store lied but does nothing Waldorf, 20601 Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plan Waldorf, Maryland

Jul 21 2014
Drivetime st louis Headgasket blown warranty companie does not want to pay for repairs st louis Missouri Author: st louis, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Drivetime st louis st louis, Missouri

Jul 21 2014
CARMAX Sold me a vehicle with preexisting issues that BMW of Fresno brought to my attention through records. Frenso California Author: Fresno, California Auto Repair Service: CARMAX Frenso, California

Jul 20 2014
Geek Choice Technician ripoff -- nonpayment Boston Massachusetts Author: Houston, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Geek Choice Boston, Massachusetts

Jul 20 2014
Appliances Connection Damaged item - return policy and customer service are a nightmare Brooklyn New York Author: Huntsville, Alabama Appliances: Appliances Connection Internet

Jul 20 2014
AAA Anytime 7635 Dean Martin Dr. LV 10620 S. Southern Highlands. Ph #'s 702-320-500,873-3855,763-8991,873-5683 and 800 729 2160 Dishonest and Unreliable Customer Service Las Vegas Nevada Author: FT Wainwright, Alaska Auto Shipping Companies: AAA Anytime Las Vegas, Select State/Province

Jul 20 2014
nmg ck cooking knife i got a cooking knife for my mother that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later i check my account and the same company charges me $88.94 . i call my bank and they give the number to call them Kennesaw georgia Internet Author: Newbury park, California Credit Card Fraud: nmg ck cooking knife Internet

Jul 20 2014
care one credit misleading Internet Author: wallingford, Connecticut Credit Services: care one credit Internet

Jul 19 2014
Sandbridge Realty Sandbridge Realty, Rude, Rip Off's, Terrible Service Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Potomac, Maryland Tourist Attractions: Sandbridge Realty Virginia Beach, Virginia

Jul 19 2014
Pacific brochures Pacific Brochures 4025 Camino Del Rio S 3rd Floor San Diego, CA 92108 Request that I spoke to Deanie at Pacific brochures I told her I need blue brochures forms and I needed envelopes consumer service was telling me I could get paid by papper check Being corncern about Pacific Brochures program seeing its a real program that I paid my money to for this working at home program stuffing envelopes California Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific brochures California, California

Jul 19 2014
Dish network Paying for internet that does not work Englewood Colorado Author: Ocala, Florida Internet Service Providers: Dish network Englewood, Colorado

Jul 18 2014
Samyah Milan Boutique bad customer service and sold me bad hair philadelphia Internet
Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Samyah Milan Boutique Internet

Jul 18 2014
Do NOT Buy anything from HerRoom.com!! Terrible customer service, poor packaging that leads to damaged goods Dallas Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: HerRoom.com Internet

Jul 18 2014
AMIRA RABIAH EVANS AMIRA RABIAH EVANS, AMIRA RABIAH FULTON, AMIRA RABIAH IBNUDDIN, AMIRA RABIAH IBNU-D-DINEVANS Watchout For This Identity Theift SOUTHFIELD Michigan
Author: California Credit & Debt Services: AMIRA RABIAH EVANS SOUTHFIELD, Michigan

Jul 18 2014
AT&T cellular service about 3 years ago I bought a $400 AT&T smartphone which back then they weren't really too smart. and I picked the lowest data plan they had because I'm disabled and I'm homebound and they told me that it wouldn't cost me nothing search the internet using my router. well the first month's bill was over $1,000.  Nationwide Author: colchester, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T cellular service Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
Dermapure Cleaver Scammers Norcross Georgia Author: WHITESTONE, New York Credit Card Fraud: Dermapure Norcross, Georgia

Jul 17 2014
Verotel Places Fraud on your account and you can NEVER get it removed????? Verotel states Elance placed a fraud alert on my account and now I can't use my credit card to purchase a business database? Netherlands Internet Author: Indy, Indiana Internet Fraud: Verotel (for IMDb Internet

Jul 17 2014
Wolf Cabling Connections, Inc. contracts work but does NOT pay invoices or respond to invoice requests professionally Laguna Niguel California Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Internet Service Providers: Wolf Cabling Connections, Inc. Laguna Niguel, California

Jul 17 2014
SPRINT Sprint Overcharges, Changes your plan without authorization, and bills you an additional 8 per month if you have bad credit - regardless of whether or not you are a good customer ! Overland Park, Kansas (HQ) Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
Service Pros USA Computer Service and Business Solutions Service Pros USAwebsystems Ripped off, Took $2000.00 six months ago and fulfilled no part of our agreement, Unprofessional, No communication and no finished product! St Augustine Florida Author: St Augustine , Florida Websites: Service Pros USA Computer Service and Business Solutions St Augustine, Florida

Jul 17 2014
SUNWARD SHIPPING DAVID ALOUF AND YURI THEY REFUSE TO PAY FOR SERVICE ON THERE COPIER, DON'T PAY BILLS SERVICE PEOPLE BE AWARE GREATNECK New York Author: BRONX, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: SUNWARD SHIPPING GREATNECK, New York

Jul 17 2014
Tank the Tank Heaters Tankless water Heaters Ordered tank received too costly to use sent back with ra number spoke to someone 3 times was told I would receive a credit back to my account . I did not. I have been calling for three weeks and only get voice mail. no response. I have emailed 3 times no response. Voice mail was full and then called back next day and was able to leave another voice mail. still no response. Hialeah Florida Author: Arlington, Tennessee Building Products: Tank the Tank Heaters Hialeah, Florida

Jul 16 2014
Nuvalift SCAM, PHONE SALES, LIE TO YOU, STEAL YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS San Diego California Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Nuvalift Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
MedLaserDepot REVIEW: MedLaserDepot Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction, MedLaserDepot implemented strategic changes to ensure only best medical laser sales, focusing on offering best customer service in industry. Palm Beach, Florida & nationwide*UPDATE: MedLaserDepot recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – MedLaserDepot pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with MedLaserDepot, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Yorba Linda, California Internet Fraud: Med Laser Depot Jupiter, Florida

Jul 16 2014
Verve credit card Mid America Bank And TrustContinental Finance Nothing but loan sharks Nationwide Author: Evans, Georgia Financial Services: Verve credit card Select State/Province