Your Search | ccs shopping network

Oct 12 2015

Oct 12 2015
flight network canada flight network booking airline ticket refund Oakville,Ontario Ontario Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Travel Agencies: flight network canada Oakville, Ontario

Oct 09 2015
Network capital funding a bunch of lies iirvine. ca. Nationwide Author: Washington Mortgage Brokers: network capital funding Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
05:51 PM Network Solutions Denied services, faulty billing, incompetent staff, rude representatives, no resolution after 19 calls Internet Service / Billing Issues Author: Highland Lakes, New Jersey Web Hosting: Internet

Oct 07 2015
Internation Travel Network Corp ITN I was sold travel insurance stating that it would make my ticket refundable should something happen and they are refusing to refund my money. San Fracisco California Author: Oceanside, California Travel Companies: Travel Agencies: Internation Travel Network Corp San Fracisco, California

Oct 07 2015
Dish Network National Satellite Systems, Inc. Lied to us about a 250.00 prepaid visa card to get us to switch from Direct to Dish. We had to pay 263.00 cancellation fee to Direct for cancelling Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Sundance Vacations Travel advantage network Tri-state financial Sundance Vacations lied about their services and failed to mention a cancellation procedure Parsippanny New Jersey Author: New York, New York Travel Agencies: Sundance Vacations Parsippanny, New Jersey

Oct 06 2015
Dish Network They used my ssn for a female unknown to me who is a male that lives in a totally different state Colorado Nationwide
Lol How would you know how this effected my life! Author: McCallsburg , Iowa Computer Fraud: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
LearningRX REVIEW: LearningRx dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. LearningRx committed to the satisfaction of individuals and families who come seeking help for improvements in learning, reading, thinking, memory & attention.*UPDATE: LearningRx pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. LearningRx is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Fee Adjustment Author: Englewood, Colorado Tutoring: Learning RX Centennial, Colorado

Oct 04 2015
04:49 PM Blackhawk network Horrible service Reno Nevada 89521 Internet Author: Madras, Oregon Cash Services: Internet

Oct 02 2015
04:48 PM virtual private network VPN service provider Annaba Algeria Author: Irvine, California Internet Services: Internet

Oct 02 2015
Las Palmas Travel Network John Wool John Huaman Las Palmas Travel Network SCAM near Play Del Coco in Costa Rica Playa Del Coco Costa Rica Author: Cold Spring, Minnesota Travel Services: Las Palmas Travel Network Playa Del Coco, Other

Sep 29 2015
The College Network TCN False verbal advertising, Misleading, unethical, poor customer service, predators,ripoff,scam Indiana Florida Author: Florida Health Care Education: The College Network Indiana, Florida

Sep 25 2015
CCS Companies they call at all hours.  city name does not appear the state name Author: Pendleton, Oregon Sales People: CCS Companies Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Financial Crime Enforcement Network. anthony chaney, Cash Advance Inc. Said they were filing a claim for none payment and going to sue me in court los angeles california Author: Austell, Georgia Loans: Financial Crime Enforcement Network. Internet

Sep 24 2015
Adam white Yes this person contacted me saying that he's from Financial enforcement crime enforcement network. I don't know who this person is I don't know who this agency is mine ever been to LA I don't know anything about them. I don't know why they contacted me any well I am a disabled person so it scared me I never been to jail before and for somebody to just email me who I don't know then I'm going to put a warrant out for your arrest if you do not pay me $1,100 it's crazy that me Los Angeles Nationwide FYI Author: Anaheim , California Unusual Rip-Off: Adam white Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
ratingzonegroup they sent me a check and i had to pit it n the bank to go shopping with.the bank told me its a bold check. Arkansa
Author: Hazel Park, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: ratingzonegroup

Sep 22 2015
Office David Watson Fnancial Crime Enforcement Network Harassed me about some loan I didn't pay back from cash advance Los Angeles California Author: Tipton, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Office David Watson Los Angeles, California

Sep 21 2015
Mystery Shopping Company James FosterHR Manager Task Coordinator 609-579-3880 This package contains your first mystery shopping assignment package that contains a cashier check which covers your allowance for evaluation service worth $300 for this first survey. Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Financial Services: Mystery Shopping Company Internet

Sep 21 2015
The College Network TCN Still taking money from me Indianapolis Nationwide Author: McMinnville, Oregon Colleges and Universities: The College Network Nationwide

Sep 20 2015
Big Holdings International Dr. Bob Eng BlackakaWorldtele Communications Network Wire Transfer Fraud - Purchase of Mobile Phones West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Santa Ana, California Cellular Phone Companies: Big Holdings International West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 17 2015
Active Network, LLC na Charged me for an annual membership I never signed up for while I signed up for the local nonprofit walk! Internet Author: Rydal, Georgia Nonprofit Organizations: Active Network, LLC Internet

Sep 16 2015
CCS USA, Credit Collection Services Brian Pinero This company sent us a fake collections notice and we paid $105.92 Newton Maine Author: Covina, California Banks: Collection Agencies: CCS USA, Credit Collection Services Newton, Maine

Sep 16 2015
Cash Advance Inc / Financial Crime Enforcement Network Financial Crime Enforcement Network / Cash Advance Inc. and its parent company , and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates Email received stating I owe $1537.61 and there is a warrant for my arrest. I NEVER got a loan here. Los Angeles California Author: Tampa, Florida Loans: Cash Advance Inc / Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California

Sep 15 2015
Wealth Informaion Network Universal Guardian Acceptance, Income Solutions, Anthony Morrison internet Coaching and Webinars Was sold online education that was not worth the money. Total Fraud Kansas City Missouri Author: Clackamas, Oregon Seminar Programs: Wealth Information Network Kansas City, Missouri