CCS SHOPPING NETWORK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ccs shopping network
There may be more specific results for "ccs shopping network"
For more specific results for "ccs shopping network"
Showing 1-25 of 13,047 Found Reports For more specific results for "ccs shopping network"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
FMS I got a letter in the mail saying I owe wal-mart stores Inc in the amount of 330.00 pulse 25.00 in fee amount with a total balance of 355.00. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Orofino, Idaho Shopping Centers & Malls: FMS Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 23 2017
National Review Network PO Box6430, Chandler,AZ.85246-6430 RE: ANNOUNCEMENT OF $734,940,00 SWEEPSTAKES CASH & AWARDS by Jeff Gordon. Norman PO Box6430 Chandler. Arizona Author: Halawa Hieghts, Aiea, Hawaii Questionable Activities: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

Jul 22 2017
comenity capital bank or HSN repeatdly harrassed over the phone over them saying they did not get payments. explained to them that my wife made these charges on flex payments with home shopping network and according to HSN, all payments were made This dispute has been going on since April and I am so fed up with going back and forth. Why the confusion for customers when they buy online and make payments? i am so done arguing with them! columbus Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Consumer Services: comenity capital bank columbus, Ohio

Jul 19 2017

Jul 15 2017
National Review Network Won 734940 dollars? Scam! Chandler Arizona Author: Bow, Washington Financial Services: National Review Network Chandler , Arizona

Jul 15 2017
Thomas Kish of Cash Flow Experts, The Funding Network Numerous offers of business opportunities, accepted payment. Scammed out of payments. Will not return phone calls or emails. Henderson Nevada Author: Woodbridge, Ontario Business Consultants: Thomas Kish of Cash Flow Experts, The Funding Network Woodbridge, Ontario

Jul 15 2017
YonSalon.com Yon Salon, YonSalon Scam Site found through Google Shopping Search. Low prices but ask you to pay with Amazon Gift Card/PSN Card. Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: YonSalon.com Internet

Jul 15 2017
Real Notary pros Robert FioreAka Ben Zeller, Anthony and Louis Delgato,Lauri Fiore,Aka, Lauri Christensen(maiden)aka Heather and Clair Schmitt are all names that relate to these two bosses of Real Notary Pros,National Notary Network and currently National Notary of Americ Scam St Petersburg Nationwide
Author: St Petersburg, Florida Internet Fraud: Real Notary pros Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
US Health Group USH Advisors Misrepresentation re: monthly premium, coverage, processing claims, in network vs out of network the list goes on. Fort Worth Texas Author: Alabama Health Insurance: US Health Group Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 14 2017
auto loan network constant calls all hours of the day.repeatedly asked not to be contacted and they still do new jersey new jersey Author: TELL CITY, Indiana Car Financing: auto loan network

Jul 12 2017
pittsburgh police i was robbed and shot by 3 men who i met on the nextdoor social network called nextdoor.com and zone one pittsburgh police didnt respond to my call untill two hours later pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: pittsburgh police pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 12 2017
National Review Network This company sent me a letter & wanted me to pay $20.00 & they will send me $250,000.00. Gilbert Arizona Author: Tampa, Florida Liars: National Review Network Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 12 2017
Wor(l)d World Global Network Class Action Lawsuit Miami Florida Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Lawyers: Wor(l)d Miami, Florida

Jul 12 2017
National Review Network Seeking payment for a prize award Chandler Arizona Author: Commerce Twp., Michigan Bait-and-Switch: National Review Network Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
TLC Resort Fiore solicited my Wife and I through a friend while visiting Las Vegas this pass Memmorial Day holiday. They offered discounted travel and stays at luxury resorts for substantial discounts. The Fiore claimed to connect members to numerous private memberships without the cost or hassle of doing it ourselves. They, Fiore by TLC program, an extension of TLC vacation Club in adjacent with RCI and the advantage network is supposed to provide its members world wide travel discounted. We were given an option to several free adventures just fir attending the seminar and another one for purchusing a membership. Keep in mind Free. We've attempted to redeem our free roundtrip tickets on yesterday just find out it is not free.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TLC Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 11 2017
Chris koeppen They took 19.97 off my credit card without permishion Lincoln Illinois Author: Lincoln, Illinois Shopping Centers & Malls: Chris koeppen Lincoln, Illinois

Jul 11 2017
nextdoor sarah leary, nirav tolia,gautham pai, nextdoor.com online neighborhood social network. nextdoor.com social network published my information online and three men from the social network came to my home and broke in robbed me and held a gun to my head then two days later i saw a posting of my items on nexdoor the police claimed they was busy and wouldnt be able to find out who the men are but two days later the sheriff called me to investigate since i had fingerprints but im so angry that a social network such as nextdoor would let this happen to me san fransisco California
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: nextdoor san fransisco, California

Jul 11 2017
Insight Network Don Keiser, Ellie Ovcar, B. J. Rodriguea, John Madrid Nonprofit established to find seed funding for environmentally friendly businesses. After claiming to finding investor, they maintain that the investor has better tax advantages investing in European corporations. They take money to establish a European corporation and seed capital. They set up corporation, but do not return seed capital or find funding. It appears they set up worldwide corporation in your company name to launder money or defraud investors. Valencia Leutschenbachstrasse95,ZürichSwitzerlnd Author: Ventura, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Insight Network Valencia,

Jul 08 2017
dailysale.com No contact after order not delivered after 30 days Internet Author: Slidell, Louisiana Shopping Centers & Malls: dailysale.com Internet

Jul 07 2017
roger powell sent me a check 1550.00 and told me to take 450.00 out of it for myself and the rest of it i would be doing his shopping and sending out mail with his official seal on them Internet Author: bigfork, Montana Miscellaneous Companies: roger powell Internet

Jul 06 2017
National Review Network Chandler Arizona Author: Verdon, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: National Review Network Chandler , Arizona

Jul 06 2017
Time to get away network las vegas Pretending to be Caesars Linc hotel casino promotion. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Kirkland, Washington Hotel: Time to get away network las vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 06 2017
swengines Home Office address: 406 S. Boulder Ave. Suite 400, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74103 Nationwide Engine Network 866-319-1058 Feel like I've been beatin down and my life is worthless Tulsa, Oklahoma 74103 Nationwide This Business Is Not BBB Accredited Author: corning, Ohio Auto Parts: swengines Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
College Network & South Eastern Financial I do not recommend College Network and South Eastern for any dedicated, hard working individual trying to make a future. They will harass you for fraudulent debt. Nationwide Author: Chantilly, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: College Network & South Eastern Financial Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Network Capital Funding Corporation Network Capital Financial Network Capital Mortgage Stole my money for the appraisal report Irvine, CA Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Mortgage Companies: Network Capital Funding Corporation Nationwide