Your Search | ccs shopping network

Sep 18 2014
Volt Payments REVIEW: Volt Payments dedicated to highest level of customer & employee satisfaction. Volt Payments is leading credit card processor, merchant services provider 100% commitment to customers, employees, sales team. Volt Payments provides merchants tools to increase revenue, drive more sales including gift cards, loyalty reward programs, cash advances, check services, free access to national discount network. Sales teams paid commissions daily, have access to dedicated sales support department, leading web based agent portal, comprehensive training, & more to boost success. Volt Payments receives positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program, Volt Payments made serious commitment to satisfaction, allows sales representatives, merchants to feel safe confident, secure.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Volt Payments | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Volt Payments credit card processing, merchant services with lowest rates guaranteed, most powerful business, revenue generating solutions on the market today. Volt Payments offering gift cards, loyalty reward programs, cash advance, check guarantee services. Melville, New York

Sep 18 2014
Bott Radio Network Stealing Money Claiming To Follow Christ Overland Park, Kansas Author: Eldon , Missouri Liars: Bott Radio Network Overland Park,, Kansas

Sep 17 2014
thetrafficnetwork The Traffic Network Andra Hernandez Credit Card Fraud Paypal Fraud took money under false pretense computer fraud defamation La Feria Texas
Author: Los Angles, California Internet Marketing Companies: thetrafficnetwork Internet

Sep 17 2014
Register Tape Network Shopper Local Misrepresentation of their contract, only able to speak with indiviuals in India Durham North Carolina Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Advertising Agencies: Register Tape Network Durham, North Carolina

Sep 16 2014
The Freedom Fighters Network Jordan Schultz and Angela Moore Easy to join but hard to cancel Fort Collins Colorado
Author: Bakersfield, California On-Line Business: The Freedom Fighters Network Fort Collins, Colorado

Sep 16 2014
MQV SHOPPING ESSENTIALS PLUS FRAUD: unauthorized debit monthly from business debit account Omaha Nebraska Author: Bellingham, Washington Questionable Activities: MQV SHOPPING ESSENTIALS PLUS Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 15 2014
Dish Network substandard respection between parabolic dish and satelite Nationwide Author: bowie, Texas Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Global Tel Link Global TelinkGTLOffender ConnectConnect Network Global Tel Link is a monopoly which I thought was illegal in the USA Internet Author: Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: Global Tel Link Internet

Sep 14 2014
Lowes  Lowe’s-speak: we won’t meet your needs but we will tell you what you want to hear Wallingford Connecticut Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Shopping Centers & Malls: Lowes Wallingford, Connecticut

Sep 13 2014
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Ray Martin Threat to take me to court if I didn't pay $896.39 in one day upstate New York New York Author: Bellevue, Washington Collection Agencies: Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Internet

Sep 12 2014
Vanilla Reload Network Juan Smith aka money making Juan aka strictly business Juan scammed me with these reload able cards Vanilla Reload Network Fortson GA Georgia Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Reload Network Internet

Sep 11 2014
The Freedom Fighters Network makes you pay to play and then makes it nearly impossible to cancel. Internet Author: Orange, California Work at Home Business: The Freedom Fighters Network Internet

Sep 10 2014
Omnis Network LLC Raised price after invoice date and refuses to honor price on invoice Torrance California
Author: Waterford, Michigan Websites: Omnis Network LLC Internet

Sep 09 2014
TransWorld Network wi-power Don't give you the speeds they advertise and they will try to rip you off Oldsmar Florida Author: brunswick, Georgia Internet Services: TransWorld Network Oldsmar, Florida

Sep 09 2014
A&G Networks agnetworks.netA & G Networksagcom.agnetworks.net Scam Ripoff Techs - Don't Know What They Are Doing - Broke My Network Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Service & Repair: A&G Networks Internet

Sep 09 2014
CCS Credit Collection Services We do not owe this account - wrong information - wrong account number - never received notice - never lived in Los Angeles Newton, MA Internet Author: Corona, California Communications & Networking: CCS Internet

Sep 08 2014
Leaf it App Leafit, Leaf it, Leafit App, Vleaf, leafit Social Network Leafit App New Social Network Scam! Where's the App. Total Pyramid Scheme. Stay away!!!!! Nationwide
Author: Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Leaf it App Nationwide

Sep 07 2014
instant rewards network moneymaking scam chicago Internet Author: glendale, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: instant rewards network Internet

Sep 07 2014
Dish Network Withdrew money from my account after I terminated service in good standing palatine, Illinois Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
DRN (Discover Reload Network) Scammed Me Out Of $200 Internet Author: Ohio Credit & Debt Services: DRN (Discover Reload Network) Internet

Sep 05 2014
Network Direct Incorporated NDI Waste of money, they target collge students, scam Leawood Kansas Author: West Haven, Utah Travel Agencies: Network Direct Incorporated Leawood, Kansas

Sep 03 2014
ITC Financial Licenses / InComm An imposter transferred my prepaid VanillaReload card when I provided the pin to the imposter via text. I was forced to use cash to load the VanillaReload card, which leads me to believe the parent company doesnt want a paper trail with the use of the card. It appears the VanillaReload network caters to a shady network of criminals. New York New York Author: New York, New Mexico Financial Services: ITC Financial Licenses New York, New York

Sep 02 2014
MSPA Mystery Shopping Providers Association SCAM Nationwide Author: Buford, Georgia Banks: MSPA Nationwide

Sep 02 2014
Merchant Pay Network Adam Damion Richard Allison Lied from the first phone call. Made promises they did not keep. Deposits NOT made to my account. Plano Texas Author: Hays, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Merchant Pay Network Plano, Texas

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California