Your Search | ccs shopping network

Aug 23 2015
Hotels Etc REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Hotels Etc. INC primary focus is customer satisfaction. Offering members excellent customer support and a secure system to make their bookings/purchases! Companies are making it harder and harder to find discounts online via coupons, promo codes and discounted offers however the understand the need to continue to offer great deals so they turn to us because Hotels Etc. is a private closed looped members only program so businesses feel confident they can offer deep discounts without the public accessing them..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Hotels Etc. Inc pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Hotels Etc. Inc, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
4 Million Satisfied Members - Less than 1 in 100,000 complained. Complaints need to be against HOTELS Not Keith Monen or Hotel Express or Hotels Etc, Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Air Travel: Hotels Etc (Lee & Keith Monen) & Crystal Braun Loganville, Georgia

Aug 22 2015
Hotels Etc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Hotels Etc. will have you saving money on all your travel needs. Hotels Etc. Hotels Etc offers membership programs whether you are a leisure traveler, business traveler or you don’t travel at all. Hotels Etc receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report corporate advocacy business remediation & customer satisfaction program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.  Hotels Etc Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Hotels Etc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Hotels Etc. helps members save money on hotels, restaurants, entertainment, travel & much more. Hotels Etc goal is to save members hard earned money, enjoy life & travel. Hotels Etc., INC requires companies to provide their network with a discount that is not available to the public. Loganville ,

Aug 22 2015
Source One Network Solutions LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Source One Network Solutions LLC, Verified Safe Business, implements top rated data systems & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & utilize Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. Source One Network Solutions customer can feel safe & secure with 100% money back guarantee, confident in Microsoft and NCR certified technicians to repair any and all technology problems. Source One Network Solutions LLC made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Source One Network Solutions LLC.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Source One Network Solutions LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Source One Network Solutions specializes in full-service IT infrastructure design, IT staging & configuration, telephony and paging, remodeling, and facility maintenance. Source One Network Solutions LLC receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Aug 21 2015
NYC CASTING PRODUCTIONS chelsy kenny chelsy kenny Scam!! there is no reason to pay to be in their network. Total Scam!! I was told I have the job but never went on audition.... how do you have a job without an audition..... ny ny SCAM-NYC Casting Productions-Report them ASAP!!! Author: NY, New York Media: NYC CASTING PRODUCTIONS ny,

Aug 21 2015
FRY'S ELECTRONICS BUYERS BEWARE WHEN SHOPPING AT FRYS ELECTRONIC FOR THE ELECTRONIC ITEMS Fountain Valley, California SCAM FRYs Electronics Author: Garden Grove, California Cameras & Video: FRY'S ELECTRONICS Fountain Valley, California

Aug 18 2015
New Line Communication & Smile Network New Line Communication & Smile Network New Line Communication & Smile Network - Miffed with their services new york Internet Author: Orange, New York Computer Stores: New Line Communication & Smile Network Internet

Aug 17 2015
Scusa Network Shop Club USA Network Scam. Fake company and took $13,000 and disappeared Oak Brook Illinois
Update Author: Chicago, Illinois Media: Scusa Network Oak Brook, Illinois

Aug 16 2015
Dish Network took money out of my bank even though I've returned their equipment. $700 within a 10 day span. Nationwide Author: YAKIMA, Washington Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Aug 15 2015
metro pcs metro pcs refused to give me the service code and network codes to unlock two cell phones i had to purchase two new cellphones so my new carrier consumer cellular can come through this cost me $175.00.  Nationwide Author: jamaica queens, New York Telephones: metro pcs Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
International Travel Network, LLC www.asaptickets.com Deceptive Ticket Sales Practices San Francisco Internet Author: Rosemead, California Travel Agents: International Travel Network, LLC Internet

Aug 12 2015
Area Trend Watches Dishonest and thieves Nationwide
Author: Reseda, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Area Trend Watches Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
Dish Network Planetdish Misrepresented what dish could deliver to me Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
International Travel Network ASAPtickets.com / ITN International travel network On 6th, May 2015 I purchased a round trip ticket from Des Moines, IA to Accra Ghana which then my return date was on 7th August, 2015 unfortunate I had an emergency situation which unqualified me to fly on the date in questions, however, my spouse contacted International travel network customer services to acknowledge them of my situation and reschedule me for 18th August which they agree only if I could submit a supporting documentation from a doctor in other to mollifies my case which I did San Francisco California Author: WDM, Iowa Travel Agencies: International Travel Network San Francisco, California

Aug 10 2015
RV Seller Network Seller Networks, Trade Net NO sales leads, misrepresented product, lied about refund policy, no integrity Internet Author: Casper, Wyoming Auto Advertising Services: RV Seller Network Internet

Aug 10 2015
Walmart Inc I was sent a check and told to deposite it so that I was a secret shopper for walmart once I did now it was sent back as altered and ficticious when leaves my account negative . THese people need to be stopped and they owe alot of people money and I want mine back . Bentonville Arkansas Author: Prattville, Alabama Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Aug 09 2015
Office David Watson Financial Crime Enforcement Network pay you $1100.00 or else?!! YEAH RIGHT! Los Angeles California Author: stockton, California Loans: Office David Watson Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles , California

Aug 07 2015
Star Loan Network mr. Alan smith called me after I places my name with a loan search company. by the time I bought moneypak cards and paid fees, I was out of about $1000 dollars. I never received the 3000 dollars that was supposed to be loaned to me. when asked them to send my money back, I was told to send 100 dollars and I would get my money back. I said no....they refused to send my money back and laughed at me.. this was in November of 2014.. no one has come forward to assist me. now I am out of not only the 1000 plus dollars I sent them, I never got the 3000 dollars that I was approved for. Buffalo Internet Author: YONKERS, New York Internet Fraud: Star Loan Network Internet

Aug 06 2015
AirG.com Repeatedly charged 1.99 per week for a stupid social network service I have no memory or certainly no intention if signing up for. Internet Author: Traverse city, Michigan Internet Fraud: AirG.com Internet

Aug 06 2015
CCS Companies CCS Companies Debt. Collectors Phone Call Harassment for Wrong Phone Number Newton Massachusetts Author: VA, Arizona Collection Agencies: CCS Companies Newton, Massachusetts

Aug 05 2015
Autographs Networks Autographs America Autograph Network sells cheap fakes to people wishing and not doing their homework. Internet Author: Alabama Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Autographs Networks Internet

Aug 05 2015
Elva Jade:Psychic Power Network Elva Jade Scam Artist California Internet Author: Portland , Maine Internet Services: Elva Jade:Psychic Power Network Internet

Aug 03 2015
Home Shopping Network HSN Confirmed order of UHD TV $2299.00 on Flex pay w/ my $1,700 credit limit Internet
Author: Venice , Florida TVs & VCRs: Home Shopping Network Internet

Aug 01 2015
Sundance Vacations Travel Advantage Network, Tri-State Financial: Refuse to cancel membership and won't contact me! unprofessional, deceptive, liars, sketchy, fake Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Bronx, New York Travel Services: Sundance Vacations Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Jul 30 2015
Tulsi Ray Reading, Psychic Power Network California Internet Hi Love330 Author: Portland , Maine Consumer Services: Tulsi Ray Internet

Jul 30 2015
Mystery-Shopping Provider's Association I was almost ripped off Mississippi S MS Mississippi Author: Providence, Rhode Island Telemarketing Companies: Mystery-Shopping Provider's Association Mississippi S MS, Mississippi