Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: ccs shopping network
There may be more reports for "ccs shopping network"
For more results perform a general search for "ccs shopping network"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 06 2017
seller networks Recently I tried to sell an Acura RSX 2003 on Auto Trader. I was contacted by Sellers Network with a deal that seemed too good to be true. They offered to put my add in lots of national publications and websites all for $200. They customized my add , including pictures, and told me they would take all calls and tell me when a serious offer came in. I thought $7200 was an ambitious price to list the car. They suggested to start at $8900. I drooled a little bit and gave them my card information. Months went by and they resisted my attempts to lower the price. Eventually we lowered the price, tweeked the add and the pictures with not one call or offer. I think their business model involves; Get the listing by promising a high selling price, get the $200 , then sit back and do nothing. the American dream! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet

Feb 06 2017
Bidtoro Systematic Trade Ltd, Systematic Entertainment Shopping Ltd Accepted credit card payments towards bid credits but rejected payments for credit cache and winning items. Australia, U.K. and Gibraltar Internet
Author: Toronto , Ontario Internet Fraud: Bidtoro Internet

Feb 02 2017
Associated Publishers Network Magazine Charged my card somehow without authorization of $122 and I have gotten 6x of $36 a pop overdraft charges. Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Telemarketers: Associated Publishers Network Magazine Internet

Feb 02 2017
WOR(l)D Global Network WOR(l)D GN; #Helo theft by deception; manipulation; no system support Miami Nationwide
Author: Dallas, Texas Multi Level Marketing: WOR(l)D Global Network Nationwide

30, Report #1341963

Feb 01 2017
Patent Services USA Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Patent Services USA, INC invites you to do your own research and see for yourself that our customers are pleased with their services. Patent Services USA has actively maintained a 5-Star rating with BBB, Shopper Approved and Consumer Lobby - all independent, unbiased customer reporting agencies. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Patent Services USA recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service..
Author: Arlington , Massachusetts Patent & Trademark Services: Patent Services USA Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Patent Services USA’s goal is to help inventors find a way to your invention ideas from inception to market. Patent Services gives inventors the protection and support as needed. Patent Services USA has an extensive network, helping connect inventors with the many service providers to establish a credible basis that is required for the patenting of your product idea and subsequent licensing. Patent North Miami, Florida

Feb 01 2017
Emporium.com online shopping Lied about being approved Unknown internet account Internet Response from Emporium Author: Sacramento, California Liars: Emporium.com online shopping Internet

Feb 01 2017
Patent Services USA Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Patent Services USA, INC is a clearinghouse company providing a full range of services to inventors who need to complete their patent research, preparation and prosecution goals as means to protect their intellectual property. With four years in the industry and offices located in North Miami, Florida, Patent Services USA, INC are United Inventor Association (UAI) sponsors and have actively maintained a 5-Star rating with BBB, Shopper Approved and Consumer Lobby - all independent, unbiased customer reporting agencies.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Patent & Trademark Services: Patent Services USA Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Patent Services USA’s goal is to help inventors find a way to take their ideas from inception to market.. Patent Services gives inventors the protection and support as needed. Patent Services USA has an extensive network, helping connect inventors with the many service providers to establish a credible basis that is required for the patenting of your product idea and subsequent licensing. North Miami , Florida

33, Report #1352016

Jan 25 2017
National shopping services Nationwide Author: san diego, California Small Business Services: National shopping services Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Strategic Evaluations Inc. Service Evaluations Inc. Mystery Shopping Scam Surrey, British Columbia Internet
Author: Regina, Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Companies: Strategic Evaluations Inc. Internet

Jan 21 2017
The Lenovo Partner Network (The LPN) How corporations & government use people for their certifications an licenses without paying a salary with rip-offs and lies. Morrisville North Carolina
Author: Oak City, North Carolina Computer Manufactures: The Morrisville, North Carolina

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 17 2017
BLACKHAWK NETWORK BOTTOM FEEDERS Pleasanton California Author: Pittsford, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: BLACKHAWK NETWORK Pleasanton, California

Jan 16 2017
Core Skincare offered free samples by mail by paying shopping. Nowhere is there a disclaimer about any additional charges. They then turn around and bill your account for 180.00 without your authorization. Internet Author: midland, Texas Internet Fraud: Core Skincare Internet

Jan 16 2017
National Field Network NFN will not pay, do not make mistake we did howell new jersey Nationwide Author: Oxford, Connecticut Property Management: National Field Network Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
International Source Network ISN SCAM: TAKE YOUR NEW PRODUCT OR INVENTION SOMEWHERE ELSE Argyle Texas Author: Laguna Beach, California Small Business Services: International Source Network Argyle, Texas

Jan 15 2017
Dish Network Internet Author: Satsuma , Alabama Satellite Companies: Dish Network Internet

Jan 13 2017
merchant bancard network inc systematically ripped us off valencia calif Author: mcminnville, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: merchant bancard network inc Internet

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Jan 08 2017
NETWORK ONE Anthony O'connellApple DussadeeNetwork one online servicesTony O'connellhttps://ie.linkedin.com/in/tonyoconnell friendly until received payment, after receiving payment, disappeared and relocated with complete Family Bangkok and Dublin Internet Author: Berlin, Other Computer Classes: NETWORK ONE Internet

Jan 08 2017
eBay Partner Network scam USA Internet Author: london, Other Auctions: eBay Partner Network Internet

Jan 07 2017
Wish shopping site Internet
Author: Diamond bar, California Beauty Salons: Wish Internet

Jan 06 2017
Strategic Evaluations Inc. Service Evaluations Inc. Failure to pay for mystery shopping assignments as promised. Claims I was discovered not doing assignments honestly and instead of helping me come to some form of mutual resolution we can agree with, they've been ignoring my emails and phone calls - and have yet to pay me. Surrey British Columbia
Author: Yorkton, Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Companies: Strategic Evaluations Inc. Surrey, British Columbia

Jan 05 2017
Hacking Team Inc and 3rd worlds gunda hoz help.aol.com has been notified to give info on investigated hackers assuming claim on my Android amazon kindle fire network while destroying and looting from my emails and privacy agreements in use of the kindle fire's accessibilities. Mostly Boston and Interstate East coast areas Nationwide Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Government Corruption: Hacking Team Inc and 3rd worlds gunda hoz Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
PGI Pyramid VIP 8 months of bogus charges for a service I did not subscribe to! Yes I should have caught it sooner but I did not take care to question the 14.95 charge until now. I too ordered something from this Company 8 months ago and went through return procedure. Never ordered from them before and did not recognize name of company. This card has a lot of charges on it and it took me awhile to realize this charge was being repeated every month. I would never have signed up for a VIP device online as I do very little shopping online. I have no clue what I have been paying for for 8 months, but if this is standard practice this company should be turned in for fraud at the very least. Beware consumer!!! Author: Boulder, Colorado Veteran's Administration: Attorney Generals: PGI Pyramid VIP Internet

Jan 04 2017
National Shopping Service I was scammed out of all my money from my checking account Rocklin California This is a well known, long running scam Author: North Tonawanda, New York Bad Check Writers: National Shopping Service Internet