Your Search | cdl test truck

Jul 25 2016
j.d.byrider Cnac harassing, rude anderson Indiana Author: muncie, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: j.d.byrider anderson, Indiana

Good Sam Travel Assist Dishonest Nationwide
Author: Saratoga, Utah Auto & Truck Rental: Good Sam Travel Assist Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Lonestar Truck Group Tyler Truck Centers Traded in my working truck for a newer truck that has TITLE ISSUES and cant be leased on until resolved!!!!! Tyler Texas
Title issue Author: kaufman, Texas Truck Dealers: Lonestar Truck Group Tyler, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Auctiontime.com When everyone is bidding the site does not update fast enough. ¬†Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Truck Dealers: Auctiontime.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Shipshapecelebration.com Damaged our property while loading into the truck. Refused to compensate for damages! Celebration Florida Author: Celebration, Florida Moving Companies: Shipshape Celebration, Florida Internet

Jul 24 2016
Rent a Wreck Screwed Over Monmouth Junction New Jersey
Author: Toms River, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Rent a Wreck Monmouth Junction, New Jersey

Jul 23 2016
Ally financial Asked to refinance Car lian for lower payment. Was told that I needed to come up with $10,000. Before I can payment lowered. They do not want to help they were reading from a script. I am so frustrated. Bloomington Minnesota And The Big Deal Is????? Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Ally financial Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 23 2016
MCCLOSKEY MOTORS - Big Joe Auto - McCloskey Motors Inc - McCloskey Truck Town - McCloskey Imports & 4x4 MCCLOSEKY MOTORS - BIG JOE AUTO - COLORADO SPRINGS - BEWARE - LIED TO SELL A CORVETTE! - ARROGANT GENERAL SALES MANAGER!!! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Auto Dealers: MCCLOSKEY MOTORS Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2016
usexpess accused of truck abandonment springfield Ohio Author: new middletown, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: usexpess springfield, Ohio

Jul 22 2016
Porter Infiniti Newark DE RIP OFF, Fradulent, Crooks Newark Delaware Author: voorhees, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Porter Infiniti Newark DE Newark, Delaware

Jul 22 2016
Ez auto rentals The cheated on me and put my life on risk by giving me an unsafe car Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Ez auto rentals Florida

Jul 22 2016
Boss Auto Transport Joe,Brandon,Kelly, Tanya. The company withdrew 412.50 from my account on July 5th 2017 without my authorization. When service was canceled in writing, no money was refunded.Miami Florida Author: Ventura, California Auto & Truck Rental: Boss Auto Transport Miami, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Elite Test 360 Ripped Muscle Xtreem Del Mar,Ca.92014 Internet Author: Cambria, California Supplemental Health Programs: Elite Test 360 Del Mar, California

Jul 21 2016
dust old cars Stehen Dematracky had them selling my truck an still waiting for my money derry New Hampshire
Author: medford, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: dust old cars derry , New Hampshire

Jul 21 2016
offical auto sales and service Plaistow NH fraud plaistow New Hampshire Author: danville, New Hampshire Auto & Truck Rental: offical auto sales and service plaistow, New Hampshire

Jul 21 2016
economy car rental scamers and rude montreal quebec Author: fernie, British Columbia Auto & Truck Rental: economy car rental montreal,

Jul 21 2016
Jiffy lube gig harbor Isaiah, Christopher, Josh Did not do there jobs had to come back to have them fill all my oils vacuum my truck and then get told I was a bad customer for complaining about my services slammed my truck door on my leg I've never had this happen to me in my life ! Gig harbor Washington Author: gig harbor, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy lube gig harbor Gig harbor , Washington

Jul 21 2016
Two Men & A Truck Nationwide Author: Dacula, Georgia Moving Companies: Two Men & A Truck Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Legacy I purchase a truck from these people on July,2 2016 and I've only driven the car one good week and it keeps breaking down I can't get my money back nor an exchange for another vehicle , this is the worst experience in my life ever these clowns are a rip off and I pray that they are shut down soon Pelham Alabama Author: Bessemer, Alabama Auto Dealers: Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Pelham, Alabama

Jul 20 2016
News gland auto finance inc Charged me over 2700 dollars on 1000 dollar loan Seabrook Newhampshire Author: revere, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: News gland auto finance inc Internet

Jul 20 2016
Paschall Truck Lines PTL No pay after 3 week of lease purchase MURRAY Kentucky Author: Nashville, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Paschall Truck Lines Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Viola Auto Group Raw deal on car purchase Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Viola Auto Group Orlando , Florida

Jul 19 2016
Gape llc Bsb auto rentals So a man using the name Ben Smith approaches people with good credit to buy cars for this so called company we are supposed to be investor's in. He has you fill out as this paperwork and contracts for a company that isn't really running. He then steals your cars and never makes any payment on them. Please email me at clmediumadvisors@gmail.com. His real name is Derrick and his whole family is in on the scam. They ate disgusting scum that will ruin your credit, make excuse after excuse to try to keep you from calling the police. Livonia Michigan Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Gape llc Livonia , Michigan

Jul 19 2016
Drive here People's commerce Rip off Conshohocken Pennsylvania Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Drive here Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

Jul 19 2016
kreditkarz.com(Gary) Gary Gary contacted me after seeing my ad on Craigslist stating he had a buyer for my vehicle. He could pick up truck and give me $1,000 to sign contract releasing vehicle to him Thomasville Georgia Author: Winter Haven , Florida Car Financing: kreditkarz.com(Gary) Thomasville , Georgia