CDRA PAUL E LOUKEDES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cdra paul e loukedes
There may be more specific results for "cdra paul e loukedes"
For more specific results for "cdra paul e loukedes"
Showing 1-25 of 40,787 Found Reports For more specific results for "cdra paul e loukedes"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Paul Martin Tapnio Paul Martin, Paul Tapnio Scam, Business funding leads, Marijuana funding leads Phillippines Author: miami , Florida Telemarketing Companies: Paul Martin Tapnio Phillippines, Other

Aug 21 2017
Box Office Ticket Sales $69.50 tickets plus fees & shipping (for e-tickets!) I later found that those same tickets have been priced at $33. Omaha, Nebraska Author: New Mexico Ticket Sales: Box Office Ticket Sales Omaha,, Nebraska

Aug 21 2017
Lauren Grayson Investments Inc Lauren E. Grayson Money wire scam, tax fraud, identity theft San Diego Internet Author: Burbank, California Income Tax Service: Lauren Grayson Investments Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Don E Wilson Don E Wilson , esq Don Wilson Donald E Wilson, Gerneral Counsel Con-Artist who lied Atlanta Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Brokerage Companies: Don E Wilson Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Corporation Filing Service I started a small LLC business, at the end of July 2017, and at the begining of August 2017 received this so-called Annual Minutes Statement, requesting The Names of all Shareholders, The names of all Corporate Directors, The names of all Corporate Officers, and their Titles, Contact Name, Phone, and E-mail....and most importantly ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS. Tallahassee Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Legal Process Services: Corporation Filing Service Tallahassee, Florida

Aug 20 2017
Paul Girodat Vending connection Liar, unprofessional and a scam artist Waterloo Internet Author: Milton, Alabama Liars: Paul Girodat Internet

Aug 19 2017
Udslife I purchased a Bart Simpson Supreme bookbag for my son. After receiving other items I ordered online, I checked my e-mail for confirmation, there was nothing. I then went to the web site and it was apparent I was scammed, there's no number no email just a page for you to contact them. California Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio On-Line Business: Udslife Internet

Aug 19 2017
Paul Cerame Kia Scratch and Win Florissant Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Advertising Services: Paul Cerame Kia Florissant, Missouri

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Whitecollaradvice.com Justin Paperny, ETIKALLC, Michael Santos, Justin Paperny is a thief! Calabassas California Notice of Lawsuit and Request for Discovery Author: Bloomington , Indiana Questionable Activities: Whitecollaradvice.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
e cigs Pro Vapor Cynthia,Rick Rewarded 18 day free trial, took 4 days called to cancel.charged $99.95. Internet Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: e cigs Pro Vapor Internet

Aug 18 2017
EmblhaLLC I ordered e oil for chronic oain.it hadnt come,ive been charged and the email and phone number doesnt exist. I got ripped off.im on a fixed income,i cant sfford this.. Internet Author: Nevada, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: EmblhaLLC Internet

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
Allen Pierce They are soo wrong. Scammed me to help modify my mortgage. Had me pay by cashiers check/money order $900.00 of 4 payments before i would get complete info on my modification. Has all my bank acct/taxes info. Claremont California Author: North St. Paul, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Allen Pierce Claremont, California

Aug 17 2017
Attorney Paul Smith account departments Paul Smith a Sending me email telling me it is my final notice that I have an outstanding bill through CashNetUSA Internet
Author: Disputanta, Virginia Cash Services: Attorney Paul Smith account departments Internet

Aug 17 2017
Prolift (Paul F.) Paul F. Discrimination, Drugs, Lies, Scammer, Not Trustworthy Buford Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Prolift (Paul F.) Buford , Georgia

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Thrive Market I CANCELLED my membership during free trial period, confirmed by email & phonecall, they CHARGED ME $60 ANYWAY, CANNOT GET A REFUND, NEED A LAWYER TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE$E BEA$T$! I AM ELDERLY AND SURVIVE ON $300 A MONTH S.SECURITY- I CANNOT AFFORD EVEN A $5 MEMBERSHIP, LET ALONE $60 THEY JUST STOLE FROM ME! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND NASTY AND THEY ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Thrive Market Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
smartlivingcompany/ e-merchant club Liers and money pit simi valley california Author: roseville, Michigan On-Line Stores: smartlivingcompany/ e-merchant club Internet

Aug 15 2017
Bruce Roznos Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville Paul at Arrow Truck Sales of Tampa Lemon Truck False DOT Inspection Fradulant Liars Won't Honor Contract Warranty Or Repairs Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville Jacksonville , Florida

Aug 14 2017
Emblha LLC Charged as 5999 get garcinia now az phoenix, gave phone number to cancel as 321-430-2989 phone number is a fraud number. is not a working number.email cs@emblha.com bogus email address.ordered e-oil and balm. Trying to cancel before 10 day trial which I Non working customer service number. Bogus email. Charged on debit acct. as get garcinia now az phoenix.Staes you must contact before 10 days to cancel but all contact info is bogus. Not sure?Maybe florida or arizona Internet Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Emblha LLC Internet

Aug 14 2017
H E Fit Trial Product Distributed by: Body by Design Customer Service: 844-505-2355Or 888-672-2884 I saw this add on Facebook about pills that curb your appetite and for only the cost of Shipping they would send them to you! $ 4.95 only,, Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Weightloss Programs: H E Fit Trial Product Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet