Your Search | cdra us sweepstakes advisors paul e loukedes

Jul 23 2016
fountain Blue pools Inc Terrible quality! White spots on the new resurfacing and failed to follow the plan, a bunch of excuses for everything. Project manager keeps ignoring us and they show up once a week for few hours to work. west palm beach Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: fountain Blue pools Inc west palm beach, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Dr. Debra J. Atkins, Dr. Debra J. Atkins Frodel The Botox lot used on me was imported from outside the US. Information obtained from Manufacturer. Marietta, Georgia
X Patient Response Author: Roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Paul Pettine III Wilson and Pettine, LLP. Collusion, Unethical, Corrupt, Dishonest Santa Barbara California I am a victim just like Mr Pettine in Ariane Slaughts lies and false accusations! Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Paul Pettine III Santa Barbara, California

Jul 23 2016
WILBER AND ASSOCIATES WILBER GROUP Wilber is trying to collect on a debt I am responsible for, they haven't produced any papers bearing my signature which is against the FAIR DEBT CREDIT REPORTING ACT, SECTION 807, and False and misleading presentation 15 US 1962Ee. NORMAL Illinois
Author: Carmicheal, California Collection Agencies: WILBER AND ASSOCIATES NORMAL, Illinois

Jul 23 2016
Paragon Honda, Woodside, NY Bait & Switch, did not honor price offered, lied to us. Woodside New York Author: Putnam, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Paragon Honda, Woodside, NY Woodside, New York

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
'Kelly' Old House Dreams blog published detrimental and untrue information about our home without checking with us unknown Internet Author: Center Ossipee, New Hampshire Real Estate Services: 'Kelly' Internet

Jul 23 2016
Paul Caldwell of Asylum Liberate Hangout with Paul CON ARTIST SCAMMER Stanford, California Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Work at Home Business: Paul Caldwell of Asylum Liberate Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
BBM*SKINGLEAM 888-712-1019 US Miravea BBM*SKINGLEAM 888-712-1019 US BBM*SKINGLEAM 888-712-1019 US Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Eye Care: BBM*SKINGLEAM 888-712-1019 US Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Texas Pride Exteriors - Rob Russell Robert Alton Russell Rob Russell Hired us to remove siding, install new siding, caulk and paint. He got paid by the owners and did not pay us. He owes us $5000. Dallas Author: farmers branch, Texas Builders & Contractors: Texas Pride Exteriors - Rob Russell TX

Jul 22 2016
SPUNKY'S GLASS PIPES Mix-up order , No response from contact us or email ! Edmonds Washington Author: Lakeland, Florida Bait-and-Switch: SPUNKY'S GLASS PIPES Edmonds, Washington

Jul 22 2016
National Park Reservations/Hibernation Station Hibernation Station/National Park Rservations Lodging scam / Reservation cheater / Charged my credit card before I arrive / and yet have no cabins for me West Yellowstone Montana Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Lodging: National Park Reservations/Hibernation Station West Yellowstone, Montana

Jul 22 2016
Allurez Jewelers I ordered an item on 28 June. Same day I received an e-mail saying the payment couldn't be processed and I would need to do the payment through Amazon or another channel if I wished to go ahead. I didn't do the payment via any other channel. New York Internet Author: Johannesburg, Consumer Services: Allurez Jewelers Internet

Jul 22 2016
David Turner He was acting like he was PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse David Turner call me and said that i was selected for one pf there PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse drawing that i won 2 Million 5 Hundred Thousand dollars and a 2015 Red Mercedes car. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: David Turner Jackson, Tennessee

Jul 22 2016
Re Investor's Fund LLC Looney Housings scammed us for $1250, then wanted $1750 more for $20,000 small business loan. DO NOT GET INVOLVED! Coeur D Alene Idaho Author: Bedford, Indiana Brokerage Companies: Re Investor's Fund LLC Coeur D Alene, Idaho

Jul 21 2016
Cordell & Cordell Ashley E. Duffy Cordell & Cordell is not a partner you can trust. Rip Off San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Cordell & Cordell San Antonio, Texas

Jul 21 2016
SUE ROCHFORT ANTIQUES AVC SHOPPING AVC shopping chanel ANTIQUES ESTATE RIPOFF Nationwide Author: Sain't paul, Minnesota $$ REWARDS Offered: SUE ROCHFORT ANTIQUES AVC SHOPPING Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Legacy Motors David Upon arrival, no one greeted us properly and no one was smiling. The vibe was wierd and uncomfortable soon as you walk in. Arlington Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Legacy Motors Arlington, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Cash Net US Group Bureau of Defaulters sent a collection letter threatening to tell my employer I was guilty of Fraud Internet Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Collection Agencies: Cash Net US Group Internet

20, Report #1220383

Jul 21 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Fair Oaks, California Loans: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 21 2016
US Search Waste of Money Nationwide Author: Largo, Florida On-Line Business: US Search Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
JOHNSON & PHAM, LLP Counterfeit Allegations on 100% Original and Legitimate Products Woodland Hills California Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Questionable Activities: JOHNSON & PHAM, LLP Woodland Hills, California

Jul 21 2016
world hyundia matteson Not giving us a refund from a car we paid off matteson Illinois You Would Do Well.... Author: lake station, Indiana Auto Dealers: world hyundia matteson matteson, Illinois

Jul 20 2016
Patriothost Tony S Fraud St Paul, MN Internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Web Hosting: Patriothost Internet

Jul 20 2016
Ahron Zilberstein dba E & N Financial Services and Development Mortgage Fraud Van Nuys California Author: palm desert, California Financial Services: Ahron Zilberstein Van Nuys, California