Your Search | cdra us sweepstakes advisors paul e loukedes

Dec 05 2016
e-motor usa,inc rip off ,wont send behind faulty turbos comes apart because not put together right and try to tell you it because of your oil griffith Indiana Author: louisville, Kentucky Auto Parts: e-motor usa,inc griffith, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
Delstal Hired us to install stairlift. We had to keep returning to remove and replace faulty parts and they did not reimburse us for additional service calls or parts, even though they said they were going to make it right. Cary North Carolina Author: Freeport, Illinois Medical Supplies: Delstal Cary, North Carolina

Dec 04 2016
Ocean Transport LLC Evens Duplessy, Jr. OCEAN TRANSPORTDirect: +1 (202) 696-0096Office: +1 (305) 343-8727 Fax: +1 (954) 252-4561 E-mail: Evens@ocean-transport.com Web: www.ocean-transport.com FMC #: 024483NF (Federal Maritime Commission)https://facebook.com/ Company under Federal investigation for Fraud Fort Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Shipping Companies: Ocean Transport LLC Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
ABELLA MAYFAIR Abella Mayfair North York, ON. and Abella SkinCream, London, UK. +1(250)483-7496 FREE trial offer, with 3.95$ S&H charges... Followed by 114.94$US (159.15$ca) charge on Credit Card... No justification! North York, ON, Canada / London UK ? Ontario Author: Grenville-sur-la-Rouge, Quebec Beauty Salons: ABELLA MAYFAIR North York, Ontario

Dec 04 2016
Global Cash Card Meta Bank Refused to STOP a **PENDING** FRAUDULENT charge when I the card OWNER Requested it!!! Irvine California Please Contact Us Author: New Albany, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Dec 04 2016
Paul J Sulla, Jr, The Law Office of Paul J. Sulla, jr Beware this Attorney Stole Our Home and Land via Forged Documents Hilo Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii ORGANIZED CRIME: Paul J Sulla, Jr Hilo, Hawaii

Dec 03 2016
bndwdth media Promised a band feature in their magazine. I sent $30 via PapPal to a 'Emily Smith' on 19 September 2016 and received nothing from them. They do not respond to e-mails and PayPal have yet to reply to my complaint to them! Internet Author: Holon, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: bndwdth media Internet

Dec 03 2016
Tiny Home Yorkies and their shipper Express Supreme Shippers From Tiny Home Yorkies aka hony tiny yorkies. Meccanic Johnson, and his wife Melantone Johnson. From Express Supreme Shippers Mansa Paul, Louise Hoffmann the Managing Director, and Matt Daniels the Secretary. Fraud, Ripoff, Liars, Scam, unscrupulous characters Silver Spring, Maryland 20902 Internet
Author: Alhambra, California Miscellaneous Companies: Tiny Home Yorkies and their shipper Express Supreme Shippers Internet

Dec 03 2016
Paul Merkle Not Roofing But Trespassing you be the judge Lake Orion Internet Author: Johannesburg, Michigan Questionable Activities: Paul Merkle Internet

Dec 03 2016
John Ricci US Angel Investors Ripped us off, fraud, liar, lied, deceptive San Francisco Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Investment Brokers: John Ricci Internet

Dec 03 2016
Paul Besancon AKA ironman global, tony stark, jack Bauer, Pete Besancon Paul Besancon is not currently a licensed CPA - Do not Trust him with your money Nationwide Author: round hill, Nevada Financial Services: Paul Besancon Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Daniel Plym Third Eye Media Group So Called Director Came into our Production and Ended up Attempting to Collect Relocation Fees from Us. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Video & Film Production: Daniel Plym Los Angeles, California

Dec 02 2016
US Hole in One US Hole in OneInteractive PromotionsUS Hole in One ScamSurebetTournament Promotions US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania
US Hole in One Author: Chicago, Illinois Golf Courses: US Hole in One Ardmore, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
Luxstyle US LuxStyle international I visited Lux Style website and browsed on their eye lash enhancer products.  Internet Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Luxstyle US Internet

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 02 2016
I.C. System, Inc IC System, Ghetto Collections, Black Power Collection Agency, We'll Get Your Money My Ni***! IC System Inc - The Most Unprofessional Collection Agency in America - Idiots St. Paul MN Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: I.C. System, Inc Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Lianyine Skirtlove Lianyine Shoes They sold us uggs, shoes that they claimed were real but was fake and poor quality China or germany don't know Internet Author: Laholm, Wyoming Clothing Stores: Lianyine Skirtlove Internet

Dec 01 2016
David Hamilton Original ArtAKA: NeimanAKA: Lambo Bait and Switch: Stay away. Hes on E Bay with several accounts Bloomington, Minnesota Author: Paramus, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: David Hamilton Internet

Dec 01 2016
US IMMIGRATION TECHNOLOGY This company acts like a government agency. Wilmington, Delaware 19801 Author: las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: US IMMIGRATION TECHNOLOGY Internet

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Belgrade, Montana Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Dec 01 2016
MAGICTRACKS AS SEEN ON TV MAGICTRACKS I ordered MagicTracks back on October 18, 2016. I have called and e-mailed them several times and get the same recording on the phone and no response to any of the e-mails I have sent. Ridiculousness!!! Rip Off!! fairfield New Jersey Author: BEDFORD, Indiana TV Advertisements: MAGICTRACKS Internet

Dec 01 2016
ADP Payroll Service Lilo Sison Customer Call Center Rep ADP Payroll charged us for a state tax fee that we hadn't expected. When the wire was returned, they cancelled our account. We tried to repay, but received no help from Liilo Sison, who was a very rude customer service rep. Does Not Appear Nationwide Author: New York, New York Financial Services: ADP Payroll Service Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
ZANU ANTI-AGING SKIN C. Rejuvenem RTK*ZANUEYESERUM Warning: DO NOT ORDER THEIR FREE TRIAL Florida, US Internet Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Supplemental Health Programs: ZANU ANTI-AGING SKIN C. Internet

Nov 30 2016
Nguyen Thi Thuy Van (tommy.dick2933@gmail.com) Ordered a Dell Monitor on Nov. 26 and no response after six attempts via e-mail and account messaging. (((REDACTED)))Huntington beach 92647 California Internet Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia On-Line Stores: Nguyen Thi Thuy Van Internet

Nov 30 2016
VetPathDx, LLC ASH MISRA VetPathDX Ash Misra bullied our employees & raised prices sky high, we quit, now he is suing us for balance of contract Bensenville Illinois Author: NW SUBURBS, Illinois Animal Services: VetPathDx, LLC Bensenville, Illinois