CDRA US SWEEPSTAKES ADVISORS PAUL E LOUKEDES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cdra us sweepstakes advisors paul e loukedes
There may be more specific results for "cdra us sweepstakes advisors paul e loukedes"
For more specific results for "cdra us sweepstakes advisors paul e loukedes"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
JOSEPH DICHIARA Joe DiChiara's Entrepreneur Success Systems Inc.,Pro Bookkeepers Inc. Bedrock Bookkeeping Had him do my bookkeeping on barter. His bookkeeping services were horrible and unorganized. When the job was finished he did not want to pay the difference in services we offered. Instead he sent us insulting emails. This is no way to do business. LEVITTOWN New York Author: New York Accounting: JOSEPH DICHIARA Internet

Jul 22 2017
US Bank Issued Prepaid Debit Card as Payment of Accrued Interest and then Charged Administrative Fees Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: US Bank Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Ann Ewing Independent Stylist with Stella & Dot Ann Ewing is a liar, scam artist and has an answer to everything. She took my $225 for the booth at the Courtyard in Columbia, SC. There were total of 4 vendors and may be, 10 staged customers by her. It was a joke and all the vendors were dumbfounded as she scammed us all. Chicago Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
Dents R US Nick Thompson Ruined the paint on my car, promised to come back to buff it out and disappeared, never to be heard from again Orange County and San Gabriel Valley California
Author: Huntington Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Dents R US Orange County and San Gabriel Valley, California

Jul 22 2017
Housing Hub Took advantage of my Rights, Charged me for damages that were already in the unit, STOLE MY MONEY Saint Paul Minnesota Author: Minnesota Real Estate Services: Housing Hub Saint Paul, Minnesota

Jul 22 2017
Cox Pest Control, Michele Cox, Paul Cox Arcadia Florida Author: Arcadia, Florida Pest Control: Cox Pest Control, Michele Cox, Paul Cox Arcadia, Florida

Jul 22 2017
G E capital bank Steven asher New York, New York Author: South Elgin, Illinois Loans: G E capital bank New York, , New York

Jul 22 2017
Pretty-Sweet.com I ordered 2 tumblers on May 1st. I have not received anything. They won't answer my e-mails or issue a refund. Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pretty-Sweet.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
National Interstate Insurance Co Caused us to go into Bankruptcy Richfield Ohio Author: Marathon, Florida Insurance Companies: National Interstate Insurance Co Internet

Jul 21 2017
evia auto sales inc none known sold us a unsafe dangerous vehicle glensfalls New York Author: schenectady, New York Auto Dealers: evia auto sales inc glensfalls, New York

Jul 21 2017
Optimum Cable Charged us for service we didn't want Norwalk Nationwide Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Sales People: Optimum Cable Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
Twin Cities Wholesale sold us meat that is not edible ,it is tough and can't even be chewed. They will not answer or return calls and claim they guarantee their product Coral Springs Florida Author: Vadnais Heights, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Wholesale Coral Springs, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Worldpay US, Inc Worldpay, Worlsdpay credit card processing Be alert, avoid loosing money and time, Worldpay is inept and their actions are negligent and possibly fraudulent... they charge you much more, keep your customers' payments and do not even admit they have the money, blaming your site Atlanta Georgia Worldpay US, Inc, Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Worldpay US, Inc Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
Mendota Insurance Company Insurance Fraud St Paul Nationwide Author: Thomasville, North Carolina Consumer Services: Mendota Insurance Company Minnesota

Jul 20 2017
Gladiacoin company took bitcoin to trade with & promised to double the bitcoin within 90 days. they halted trading, increased the payout thresholds added monthly fees then disappeared Internet Author: Lethbridge, Alberta, Alabama E-trade: Gladiacoin Internet

Jul 20 2017
UPS Store Fleming Island Retail Store Destroyed US Mail that arrived for my organization without contacting me or returning it to sender. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Fleming Island Fleming Island, FL

Jul 20 2017
Universal Models and Talent Patrick Simpson, Paul Atteukenian, Ken Hayashi, Michael Richards Criminal Charges Filed Against Patrick Simpson and Paul Atteukenian just months ago!! Beverly Hills California Not a rebuttal. A CORRECTION. Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Universal Models and Talent Beverly Hills, California

Jul 20 2017
Resource Scout Saint paul MN Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Saint paul, Minnesota Accounting: Financial Services: Resource Scout Pleasant Grove , Utah

Jul 20 2017
USA Senior Life Advisors Inc Crunch Fitness continues to bill my credit card, although it is NO longer active Brookly, NY NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness NY

Jul 20 2017
Laidbackloot.com I order a pair of Steelers high top sneakers that came with a free steeler's mug on Facebook site May 31,2017 order #4791 says shipped no tracking# or carrier info calling customer # voicemail only. E-mailed 06/12/2017 no response as of today saw steeler's sneakers on Facebook for $24.90 placed order 05/31/2017 my card was charged but never rec'vd merchandise. Internet Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Acacia Energy Group / James William Head Acacia Energy Group Americas,LLC HoustonAcacia Energy Group and Commodities James HeadJames William HeadNeal HeadAcacia Energy Group Ltd Malta He erases all negative and factual comments this man is a liar and a fraud be aware !!!!!  Dubai, Switzerland, says US , and Malta Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Acacia Energy Group / James William Head Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Hirshbach Trying to force me to drive a truck I'm unsafe condition 18355 US-20, East Dubuque, IL 61025 Internet Author: Other Miscellaneous Companies: Hirshbach

Jul 19 2017
enchanteyeserum andTDE*feelpleasant skin enchanteyeserum and TDE E*feelpleasant skin Joanna Gaines eye cream offered frere sample to pay shipping then told me there was no free sample that the charge was shipping for the next drop ship they sent Michigan 48047 Author: Gilbert, Arizona Skin Care: enchanteyeserum andTDE*feelpleasant skin Internet

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts Florida