Your Search | cdra paul e loukedes

1, Report #1319761

Jul 30 2016
B E & L AUTO SALES BOWMAN, EARNEST AND LOTTIE AUTO SALES Crooks, overpaid, salvaged title, flood, total loss WALTERBORO South Carolina
Author: St. Helena, South Carolina Auto Dealers: B E & L AUTO SALES WALTERBORO, South Carolina

2, Report #1319560

Jul 29 2016
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Jay Rapport lied and had someone sign my name. When i said i did not want to ship my at $1098.00 AND I STARTED AT A QUOT E OF $650.00 HE KEPT CALLING AND PUT THRU A $448.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD. Boca Raton Florida Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Boca Raton, Florida

3, Report #1319486

Jul 28 2016
Medloan Charges you a huge fee for simply referring you to a credit card company on-line based Internet Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Loans: Medloan Internet

4, Report #1319482

Jul 28 2016
RODAORKZ Paul Wright Eureka Ca. charged 11000.00 to put in wiring harness and other projects on truck- I then took it to two other shops and they looked at the work and gave me a bid of 3800 for the same job. I plan to sue Eureka California
Author: Piercy, California Auto Repair Service: RODAORKZ Eureka, California

5, Report #1319284

Jul 27 2016
Ace Cash- Paul Young This is about a loan amount of $300.00 that you took with the AcCash under your e-mail address . LOOK FOR TYPE O. Misspelled Ace Cash. Greenville Texas Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Computer Fraud: Ace Cash- Paul Young Greenville, Texas

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Reply to e-gumball Author: Lenox, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: E Gumball Irvine, California

7, Report #1319182

Jul 27 2016
Auto barn Paul Lu Auto barn (owner Paul Lu) ripped me off by selling me a car that had a severely cracked frame and was unsafe to drive off the lot. And went down hill from there. Marietta Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto barn Marietta, Georgia

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Kleen Vapin E-Cig Vape Shop Kleen Vapin Electronic Cigarettes, Vaporizers, Vapes, and more Villa Park Illinois
Author: Villa Park, Illinois Smoke Shops: Kleen Vapin E-Cig Villa Park, Illinois

Jul 25 2016
Transmission Specialist (J.R.) Scam Artist! Ordered transmission & torque online, paid w/ e check, was sent the WRONG trans. & was refused a refund! Toms River New Jersey Author: Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Transmission Specialist Toms River, New Jersey

Jul 25 2016
Westport Big and Tall Westport Big & Tallcustomercare@westportbigandtall.com(877) 937-8767 Lynn Aldis VICTORIA GIANERA, E COMMERCE CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST4300 EMPEROR BLVD., SUITE 100 DURHAM, NC 27703O 919-695-4477 F 919-465-0255VGIANERA@PETERMILLAR.COM Imitation Shearling Jacket leather not sheepskin West Port Connecticut Author: New haven , Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: Westport Big and Tall West Port, Connecticut

Jul 25 2016
R&E properties Deborah Hodge we have black mold problems, they tried to fix our door and mess it up even worse, they refused to fix that. there is also been mold in the vents and all into the house. columbia Tennessee Author: columbia , Tennessee Landlords: R&E properties columbia p, Tennessee

Jul 25 2016
E-CIGS BRAND PRO VAPOR Ongoing charge for a product (UPS sent) E-Cig package ST LOUIS Missouri Author: Belton, South Carolina Questionable Activities: E-CIGS BRAND PRO VAPOR ST LOUIS, Missouri

Jul 25 2016
Zoe Ministries E. Bernard Jordan Liars, Extortionists, trying to extort money from people New York Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Cult Organizations: Zoe Ministries Internet

Jul 25 2016
Mrs. Benita Grace Paul  Internet Author: Kampala , Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Mrs. Benita Grace Paul Internet

Jul 24 2016
SkinComplexRx or EyeComplexRx $175.90 charged to me without shipping or receiving product! Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Websites: SkinComplexRx Internet

Jul 23 2016
Paul Pettine III Wilson and Pettine, LLP. Collusion, Unethical, Corrupt, Dishonest Santa Barbara California I am a victim just like Mr Pettine in Ariane Slaughts lies and false accusations! Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Paul Pettine III Santa Barbara, California

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Paul Caldwell of Asylum Liberate Hangout with Paul CON ARTIST SCAMMER Stanford, California Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Work at Home Business: Paul Caldwell of Asylum Liberate Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
National Park Reservations/Hibernation Station Hibernation Station/National Park Rservations Lodging scam / Reservation cheater / Charged my credit card before I arrive / and yet have no cabins for me West Yellowstone Montana Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Lodging: National Park Reservations/Hibernation Station West Yellowstone, Montana

Jul 22 2016
Allurez Jewelers I ordered an item on 28 June. Same day I received an e-mail saying the payment couldn't be processed and I would need to do the payment through Amazon or another channel if I wished to go ahead. I didn't do the payment via any other channel. New York Internet Author: Johannesburg, Consumer Services: Allurez Jewelers Internet

Jul 21 2016
Cordell & Cordell Ashley E. Duffy Cordell & Cordell is not a partner you can trust. Rip Off San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Cordell & Cordell San Antonio, Texas

Jul 21 2016
SUE ROCHFORT ANTIQUES AVC SHOPPING AVC shopping chanel ANTIQUES ESTATE RIPOFF Nationwide Author: Sain't paul, Minnesota $$ REWARDS Offered: SUE ROCHFORT ANTIQUES AVC SHOPPING Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
JOHNSON & PHAM, LLP Counterfeit Allegations on 100% Original and Legitimate Products Woodland Hills California Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Questionable Activities: JOHNSON & PHAM, LLP Woodland Hills, California

Jul 20 2016
Patriothost Tony S Fraud St Paul, MN Internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Web Hosting: Patriothost Internet