Your Search | cdra paul e loukedes

Oct 10 2015
E Bay E Bay Shipping Cost Scam Internet Author: Dearborn, Michigan Internet Fraud: E Bay Internet

Oct 09 2015
C & E BUILDERS Seth Droeker After damage by hail, siding replace , many problems GURNEE Illinois Author: LINDENHURST, Illinois Builders & Contractors: C & E BUILDERS GURNEE, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Kaos Concessions Paul Lombard - President and treasurer Bonita Lombard Employees beware Candler Florida Do not give money to charities trying to give the food to discount food stores Author: Edmonton, Florida Carnivals: Kaos Concessions Candler, Florida

Oct 08 2015
PCI Auto sales Orlando Florida Desiree Munoz / Paul Nwosu $400.00 ripp off for license plates that I haven't received !!! Orlando Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: PCI Auto sales Orlando Florida Orlando, Florida

Oct 07 2015
Stackin' Dimes Custom Fencing and Gates Jeff Paul aka Skip Ransom Stole my $500. deposit and didn't do any work he promised in writing. Total scammer and ripoff artist. Castle Rock Colorado Author: Golden, Colorado Wedding Services: Stackin' Dimes Custom Fencing and Gates Castle Rock, Colorado

Oct 07 2015
Perks Perksconnection Offered marketing access to a factious association St. Paul, MN Internet Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: Perks Internet

Oct 07 2015
Hughes Estate Group Attorneys Craig E HughesCraig Hughes, Attorney Took $15,000, then lost another $83,000 of my inheritance by bungling estate case Salt Lake City Utah
Author: taylorsville, Utah Attorneys & Legal Services: Hughes Estate Group Attorneys Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 06 2015
ge. capital Jennifer Robinson. Paul they. had. me. to. get. a. prepaid visa. cards. and. said. they. we're. going. to. let. me. have. a. loan Norwalk. connecticut. 06851 Internet Author: Collinsville alabama, Alabama Liars: ge. capital Internet

Oct 06 2015
Law Offices Of Slosser, Hudgins, Struse & Freund; Paul D. Slosser, Timothy M. Struse Defrauding the elderly and estate dependants and heirs, wasting estate funds adversarially, dysfunctionally Tucson Arizona How Negligence Leads to Egregious Wrong Author: Tucson, Arizona Lawyers: Slosser, Hudgins, Struse & Freund, Paul D. Slosser, Timothy M. Struse Tucson, Arizona

Oct 06 2015
Storm Ventures Group Anthony Delmedico Gina Delmedico, Abelard Construction Never paid on contract sold. Unresponsive. Terrible craftsmanship. Unprofessional. Unhappy Homeowners. Hostile work environment Phoenix Arizona Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Builders & Contractors: Storm Ventures Group Anthony Delmedico Phoenix, AZ

Oct 06 2015
Vinnie Paul Vinnie Paul Vin Paul Vinnie Paul is not a good man Texas Internet Author: Austin, Texas Internet Fraud: Vinnie Paul Internet

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Oct 05 2015
E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla The same they are doing to many people. They announce a free sample for us 4.50 wich y never received and they charge in my account more than 1.000 US dollars in six month Miami beach Florida
Author: Fairfax, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla Miami beach , Florida

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
11:41 AM Scam, Rip Off, Unethical Bangladesh India Please Read-Report is Wrong Author: falmouth, Massachusetts Computer Marketing Companies: Internet

Oct 04 2015
NEWAGE New Age Skin Care Friendly, ORDER CAME, I was in hospital. Called to cancel further shipments. No answer, E-mails NOT answered. I'm on Disability, SPENT my d**n Sunday TRYING to get solved. TEMPE, AZ 85281 3031 Internet Go back to the website or paperwork and look up cancellation procedures Author: Waterloo, Iowa Medicle Expert Witnesses: NEWAGE Internet

Oct 04 2015
Tonja Hammer, Tonja Kay Landlord kept additional rent checks from my Automatic Bill Pay, after rent was already paid and deposited them after she told me destroyed them. Landlord waited until my children's PFDs were deposited into our account to deposit rent checks totaling $4,800 and also the $1,600 security deposit. After lying about the checks when confronted upon our move out, would not return phone calls or e-mails; committing theft/fraudulent checks for personal purposes. Wasilla Alaska Author: Eagle River, Alaska Landlords: Tonja Hammer Wasilla, Alaska

Oct 03 2015
Whetstone partners, Miami E title auto loan I signed I document that I was not allowed to read from a tablet phone owned by a third party Miami Florida Author: Vero beach, Florida Financial Services: Whetstone partners, Miami Florida

Oct 02 2015
E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University -- E U Business School, formerly known as European University -- -- E U Business School, no longer allowed to call itself a University --Internet Author: internet Con Artists: E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University internet

Oct 01 2015
E cigarettes. Miama Fla. depleting bank funds Miama Internet Author: Hixson, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: E cigarettes. Miama Fla. Internet

Oct 01 2015
Online Education Development, LLC I was contacted to help me recover funds lost when I was scammed a few years ago in an online busines to make money in merchant services. Companies are Aflac Assis and E-Globle. I would be able to recover over $35,000 but needed to wire $1495 to cover costs. Fortunately, I saw a complaint on RipOff report describing the same in detail where the individual did not receive his money as promised. Phoenix Arizona Author: Crestwood, Kentucky Home Based Business: Online Education Development, LLC Phoenix , Arizona

Oct 01 2015
Hannspree North America, Inc. A&D Electronics, LLC / Hannspree2311 E. Locust CourtOntario, CA 91761888-808-6789 Hannspree Warranty Repair Service is Terrible. Sent in my Hannspree Tablet on August 21, 2015 and of of today, October 1st, 2015 STILL have not received by repaired tablet back from this company!! Have call this company every week, and I was told the same thing over and over again, that they are waiting for a part to come in. Ontario California Author: North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Hannspree North America, Inc. Ontario, California

Oct 01 2015
direct bedroom corban direct direct corban uk ltdthe E-tail group ltd sold a bed that was defective and refused to sort it. chester Internet Author: portsmouth, Other Furniture & Furnishings: direct bedroom Internet

Oct 01 2015
Summit Legal Consultants Mercedes BailonLauren Mira Paul Roberts Was to handle a Home Refinance,Modification Broomfield Colorado Author: Ft Wash, Maryland Loan Modification: Summit Legal Consultants Broomfield, Colorado