Your Search | cdra paul e loukedes

Jan 06 2017
ARPwave Denis ThompsonColt Thompson The most dishonest, misleading and manipulative human beings I have ever worked with. St Paul Minnesota
remove this Author: Rochester, New York Doctors: ARPwave St Paul, Minnesota

Jan 06 2017
JDC Products a deliberate Ripoff and fraud. After initial e-mails regarding payment I ordered from JDC Products on November 2, 2016. Apologies but no products received. Don't know Don't know Author: Tolvsrød, Alabama Manufactured Home Dealers: JDC Products

Jan 05 2017
Hobbies discount Ordered night vision binoculars, and tac flash light, never received them no response to e mails Canada Internet Author: Jefferson city , Missouri Sporting Goods: Hobbies discount Internet

Jan 04 2017
XSITEPRO Paul Smithson He must of shutdown the company because my registration is no longer valid. I tried to install the software no problem there but when I went to plug in the registration. Which is says right on his site What Happens If I Need To Reinstall? Do I Have To Buy a New License? You can use the download link and your registration code to reinstall XSitePro as many times as you need. If your PC crashes, dies, gets stolen or even blows up, you can always reinstall onto another PC using your original license code. Nationwide
Author: , Pennsylvania Computer Software: XSITEPRO Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Alan Reza & Adriana E.Dominguez AKA Adriana Reza FRAUDS Alan Reza Adriana Reza Adriana Dominguez Alan Reza & Adriana Reza AKA Adriana E. Dominguez Cypress California
Author: West Hollywood , California Producers: Alan Reza & Adriana E.Dominguez AKA Adriana Reza FRAUDS Cypress, California

Jan 04 2017
Prize Candle When I finally received my candles they were broken. I have tried e-mailing them but no response. I bought the three for $27. I only have one out of the three that didn't break... I don't know what else to do... I paid $37.99 for them and can only enjoy one of them. I would accept either my money back or new candles to replace the ones that were broken 400 Returns Road Wallingford CT 06494 Internet
Author: Camden, Arkansas Liars: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 04 2017
MiracleFace Laureen 3 locations 545 5ave, 140 W 57 St and 37 E 28 St all malpractice Illegal business practices, demands credit card numbers via text, no appointments exist, false charges, no receptionist NYC New York Author: NYC, New York Health Spas: MiracleFace NYC, New York

Jan 03 2017
Housing Hub Lived in unit 8 years with my 13 year old don fell behind on rent filed eviction. Paid most of the money 1 week later sherifg kicked us out in 15 min. Now today they have 2 dumpsters throwing out my personal belongings and said i can dig them out of the dumpster. St paul Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Housing Hub St paul, Minnesota

Jan 03 2017
Hobbies Discount Brad the shipping guy I ordered on line 4 remote control clown fish, about 11/15/2016, my credit card was charged $159.80 on 11/25/2016. I received an e-mail dated 12/02/2016 that stating that I should receive my order in one or two weeks. I have not received my order, it is now 1/03/2017. I emailed them 2 times and have not received a reply. I would still like to receive my order, but if they can't deliver, I would like my money returned. Vancouver British Columbia hobbies discount Author: Manteca, California Fishing: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 03 2017
Prime line gear no feedback, several e-mails are sent without answer, order placed and paid on 26.11.2016 Miami Beach Internet
Author: *Sofia, Clothing Stores: Prime line gear Internet

Jan 02 2017
Hobbies Discount My credit card billing said: scorediscount.com778-985-8557 BC Never received my order (umbrellas). Never responded to e-mail inquiry. Internet Author: Alvin, Texas Specialty Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 01 2017
Alucia skin They took out my ck account 2 time 98.39. Why took out my ck account. Got to stop steal need to stop 120 E 8th st #302 Los Angeles Ca 90014 Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Alucia skin Los Angeles, California

Dec 31 2016
Prize Candle They took over a month to fill the order, then sent broken merchandise and stopped answering their e-mails Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 30 2016
UNSTOPPABLE VISION, LLC I ordered 2 of the worlds cutest dog coin banks from then, got an e-mail confirmation and the banks never showed up. I found out later that it was all a scam! Los Angeles California
Author: Charleston, SC, South Carolina Gift Shops: UNSTOPPABLE VISION Internet

Dec 30 2016
Fandango Lies about their refund policy, and can not be contacted by phone or e-mail Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Ticket Sales: Fandango Internet

Dec 29 2016
Dadders properties/Housing Hub owners Joseph Collins & Thomas Gallagher Equity stripping/mortgage fraud grand theft of our boat other stolen property stole our home & our homes earned equity & committed fraud upon court in our civil case against them St paul Minnesota Author: Taylors Falls, Minnesota Homeowner Associations: Dadders properties/Housing Hub owners Joseph Collins & Thomas Gallagher St paul, Minnesota

Dec 29 2016
Enver Solar G.E.M aka Green Energy MarketingEnver SolarPhone: (714) 640-2344Fax: (714) 640-2347Email: info@enversolar.comWeb: www.EnverSolar.com17542 E. 17th St. Suite 175Tustin CA, 92780 Boiler Room, Slave pit, den of theives Tustin California Author: Iowa Sales People: Enver Solar Tustin, California

Dec 29 2016
Sunny Dorion He has screen shot of sports ticket accounts to make you feel he legitimately has tickets. Takes e-transfer but sends no tickets. Has done this in Edmonton. Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Ticket Sales: Sunny Dorion Internet

Dec 28 2016
Rakofsky & Associates Paul Rakofsky BAD CPA!! RUN!! Richardson Texas Author: Encino, California Income Tax Service: Rakofsky & Associates richardson, Texas

Dec 28 2016
Limelight Media & marketing co Waited 6 months for nothing San Diego California Author: St paul, Minnesota Customer: Limelight Media & markeying co

Dec 27 2016
Louisville gas and electric LG&E Overcharging and overestimating Louisville, KY Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Better Business Bureau: Louisville gas and electric Louisville, KY, Kentucky

Dec 27 2016
Advance Marketing Group Ryan Allaire, Jeff Mills, Goldmills Marketing LLC Business Opportunity Scheme as described by Federal Trade Commission New Richmond Wisconsin Author: New brighton, Minnesota E-trade: Advance Marketing Group New Richmond , Wisconsin

Dec 27 2016
Pearl e Whites They took up to $362.00 dollars from me. Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Employees: Pearl e Whites

Dec 27 2016
High Class Universe failed to ship order or reply to emails Internet Author: E Providence, Rhode Island Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Stole my car, ran e-z pass tolls to her lover, refuses to pay for her infidelity. Now im liable! BOONTON, New Jersey Author: sarasota, Florida Adultery: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), New Jersey