Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

cdra paul e loukedes

Showing 26-50 of 16,212 Found Reports For more specific results for "cdra paul e loukedes"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 15 2017
E-Cigs Vapor On Line Like the other reports I have been reading, there was no mention of a continuing membership where I would be charged $100.00. Well, I look at my bank statement, and sure enough, they hit me for the $100.00. The only difference from what I've read is that while I was ordering, I clicked no on all the extras, and a window popped up thanking me for my order and that I had chosen NOT to continue as a member. St. Louis Missouri Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: E-Cigs St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 14 2017
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse,J. Johnston got bent over once and they continue to send me the same scam mail 2000 E Lamar Blvd Suite 600 Arlington Texas,76006 Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Feb 13 2017
Piranha X Michael VincentSlam CitySlam-City Had us do a TON of work and never paid! We tried to work out a payment plan, and nothing! Saint Paul Nationwide Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Small Business Services: Piranha X Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Just Funky Pokemon Mug - Cheap split in half after first use. Son in tears. Wooster Ohio Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon E-trade: Just Funky Internet

30, Report #1351976

Feb 09 2017
Hoda Eshagh Hosseini Hoda E. Hosseini Money Fraud Massachusetts
Author: Massachusetts Loans: Hoda Eshagh Hosseini Massachusetts

Feb 08 2017
Juan Davis Juan E. Davis, Juan E. Davis, Jr. Juan Davis Consulting Group, Juan Davis Consulting, Inc.The Strategic Firm SCAM ARTIST WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Miami, Florida Business Consultants: Juan Davis Pembroke Pines, Florida

Feb 08 2017
Strike it rich x sweepstakes E Wright They take your information and clean your bank account out. It's a scam! Clearwater,FL 33758-90 CLEARWATER,FL Author: Chuckey, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Strike it rich x sweepstakes Internet

Feb 07 2017
Acintia Wright Acintia E. Wright, Acintia Wright-Robinson, Acintia Robinson Acintia Wright, from Activist to Sexual Predator Vallejo Nationwide Author: Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Acintia Wright Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
PROUDTOBEAHAIRSTYLIST I ORDERED TO DECALS 1 FOR $1.99 THE OTHER FOR .99.ON JULY 4TH 2016. COME TO FIND OUT THE HAVE BEEN CHARGING ME $24.86 EVERY MONTH SINCE I HAVE NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING ELSE AND NO ONE WELL ANSWER THE PHONE SO I CAN GET THE CHARGES REVERSED. THAT IS 149.16 THE OWE ME. AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM SHUT DOWN HAIR DRESSERS WORK VERY HARD FOR OUR MONEY AND WE ARE PROUD OF WHAT WE DO. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BEABLE TO RIP US OFF AND GET AWAY WITH IT. Internet
Author: ST PAUL, Minnesota Hair Salons: PROUDTOBEAHAIRSTYLIST Internet

Feb 06 2017
Select Evergreen Roofing Select Evergreen Construction HOMEOWNERS AND SUBCONTRACTORS BEWARE THEY DONT PAY THERE SUBS!!! St. Paul, Minnesota do your job better Author: Richfield, Minnesota Roofing Companies: Select Evergreen Roofing St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 06 2017
lowes companies inc. fraud liars and attorney Paul Dame Jerk Bully. Paul Dame Attorney for Lowes Mooresville Nationwide Author: lakewood, California Attorneys & Legal Services: lowes companies inc. Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Agent Provocateur Where did my e-credit go? Internet Author: Dublin, California Clothing Stores: Agent Provocateur Internet

Feb 05 2017
E-Z Movers inc. Moving company Skokie Illinois
Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Moving Companies: E-Z Movers inc. Illinois

Feb 04 2017
Pearl E White Pearl E White stole 119.35 Internet
Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Dental Services: Pearl E White Internet

Feb 02 2017
LOWES COMPANIES INC. PAUL DAME Fraud Liar mooresville north caralina Author: lakewood, California Attorneys & Legal Services: LOWES COMPANIES INC. Internet

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Feb 02 2017
S&R Tree service ---S&R cleaning service Sara & Paul Ransaw will not live up to contract to haul off tree branches and wood from oak tree huntsville Alabama
worst tree service ever,lies upon lies Author: harvest, Alabama Landscaping: S&R Tree service huntsville , Alabama

Feb 02 2017
Linebarger and E-470 express tolls Colorados extortion highway Rip OFF highway collection service Denver Colorado Author: Gloucester, Virginia Government Services: Linebarger and E-470 express tolls Denver, Colorado

Feb 02 2017
Richard J Goddeau Rick Anthony Smith, Rick A. Smith Once a Scammer, Always a Scammer Athens, NY, Carson City, NV Internet
Author: St Paul, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Richard J Goddeau Internet

Feb 01 2017
authority tax services--paul taylor the company took 7500.00 and never completed....never did anything.. los angeles California Author: parsons, Tennessee Internal Revenue Service: authority tax services los angeles , California

Jan 31 2017
Fairway Chevrolet Fairway Buic Damian Allen,Senior Sales Consultant Fairway Chevrolet3100 E Sahara Ave Las Vegas, Nevada 89104Main Line  702- 641-1400Fax 702-641-1535Direct Line 702- 641-1400 ext. x Mobile 702- 913-3555Email damian@fairwaychevy.comDealer URL ww send a mailing piece to my house that was a complete lie Las Vegas Nevada
An observation Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Fairway Chevrolet Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 30 2017
CULVER CITY BUS LINE I WAS ON THE RAPID #6 BUS#7106 ABOUT 115PM . I GOT OFF AT CITY BUS / LAX WHEN I GOT OFF I REACHED FOR MY POCKET I DID NOTHAVE MY PHONE I RAN ACROSS THE STREETAND THE BUS DRIVER KEPT ON GOING EVEN WHEN HE SAW ME FLAG HIM DOWN I WAITED 20MINUTED WHEN HE RETURNED AND NO PHONE WAS ON THE BUS. I WANT THE DRIVER/ CULVER CITY BUS TO GIVE ME $200 FOR A NEW PHONE. I HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNOFFBUY A NEW ONE AND HAVE IT TURN ON. I HOPE I CAN SAVE MY CONTACT THAT I HAD. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT LANCER13750@GMAIL.COM AND GIVE ME JUSTICE. ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOUR BUS DRIVER COULDNT WAIT OR STOP SO THAT I COULD HAVE GOTTEN MY PHONE. THANK YOU CULVERCITY California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Telephones: CULVER CITY BUS LINE culvercity, California

Jan 30 2017
Solei Systems Solei Con artist -Promotes services, products he does not have to manipulate low resourced people out of their money. He uses Webbased franchise recruitment sites to support is lavish lifestyle. Cleveland , Ohio This is TRUE Author: Washington, Washington DC Tanning Salons: Solei Systems Cleveland, Ohio

Jan 29 2017
Captain of concrete Paul Delorenzo Unethical, dishonest, theif, disrespectful Hazelton and drums Pennsylvania Author: Breinigsville, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Captain of concrete He also has an office in hazelton, Pennsylvania

Jan 28 2017
TheSoul Publishing Denunciando e reclamando direitos autorais de terceiros InternetTheSoul Publishing Reporting and claiming copyrights of third parties Internet
Author: São Paulo, Adult Career & Continuing Education: TheSoul Publishing Internet