CDRA PAUL E LOUKEDES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cdra paul e loukedes
There may be more specific results for "cdra paul e loukedes"
For more specific results for "cdra paul e loukedes"
Showing 26-50 of 16,315 Found Reports For more specific results for "cdra paul e loukedes"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 03 2017
Smart Living Company E Merchant Club LLCSMC Scam, Rip Off, Iiars Simi Valley California Author: Silverton, Oregon Work at Home Business: Smart Living Company Simi Valley, California

May 02 2017
Zample Box e liquids All of them Zample box debited my account w/o authorization.  Internet Author: Wisconsin Shipping & Handling: Zample Box e liquids Internet

May 02 2017
ZOMARON, zomaron.com London Ontario 100 - 555 Southdale Rd E Author: Gatineau, Alabama Software: ZOMARON Nationwide

May 01 2017
Dr. Paul Lowe / Private School Admissions Advisors / Pinnacleeducationalcenter partywithmoms.comivy league admission advisorsivy league boot camp Dr. Paul Lowe is a fraud entirely. He runs multiple website offering private school admissions counseling, but is really just suckering parents out of big $$$ and provides absolutely no services. As soon as your check is cashed - hes gone. Internet Author: Far Hills, New Jersey Private Schools: Private School Admissions Advisors Internet

May 01 2017
Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano I had someone bring that person my coin collection, my power tools and my jewelry for that person to sign off on my bond...that attorney said no she wouldn't do it, no deal....but kept all my stuff anyways and the attorney is now saying she wants $200 if I want my stuff back Austin Texas
Author: Austin , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Criminal Justice System: Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Austin, Texas

May 01 2017
Total Protect Total Protect Home Warranty1625 NW 136 Ave., Bldg. E, #200Fort Lauderdale, FL 33323954-835-1900 (ph) hmsnational.com A Complete Home rip off company Ft. Lauderdale Nationwide
Response: Total Protect Home Warranty Author: ANDERSON, Indiana Warranty Companies: Total Protect Nationwide

May 01 2017
E-Z auto Finance Inc. Marietta Ga A Big Scam. Marietta Ga, A verbal agreement cannot modify a signed contract Author: McDonough , Georgia Auto Dealers: E-Z auto Finance Inc. Marietta Ga Internet

May 01 2017
Septi Max- a whole lot of S___' After having heard of my cancelling of an order for their septi Max product 9 I was a two yeaar client- this company first refused to confirm the cancellation and then refused to rid their billing deptment of my data fromyears before. The company never shipped a product in 2017 but stil belives that they were entitled to e transfer funds from one of my Vise accounts. It tokk three weeks in order for the company to stae they would fix the problem and even then they have refused to agnolege their mistakes and even try to fight on the phone with clients.Delray Beach Florida Author: Gray, Maine Credit Card Fraud: Septi Max Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Ditech Financial LLC Formerly Green Tree Financial Fraud, Ripoff, Breaking The Law On So Many Levels St. Paul Nationwide Author: Section, Alabama Loans: Ditech Financial LLC Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
best_deals_on_everything, DEALZperiod, Best_Deals - Ebay Seller Unprofessional, delusional, stubborn, unreasonable, not accountable, a paranoid schizophrenic Huntingdon Valley Pennsylvania Author: Metropolis, California E-trade: best_deals_on_everything Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania

Apr 26 2017
Rich Mountain Builders in Ellijay, GA Billy ScuttWilliam E. ScuttWilliam Edward ScuttWilliam ScuttWilliam F. ScuttWilliam Franklin ScuttJames SoleoHoot Owl Holdings LLCWilliam E. Scutt ServicesSleepy Hollow LLCWilliam LittleGulfstream Ventures, Inc.Ideal Homes, Inc.The Highlands Beware of Rich Mountain Builders, William Scutt or Anything the Scutts are Associated With Ellijay, Georgia and Lake City, Florida Georgia
Rich Mountain Builders Author: Manatee County, Florida Home Improvements: Rich Mountain Builders in Ellijay, GA Georgia

Apr 26 2017
Earl Magdovitz- owner of MC Properties; Magdovitz Family Foundation; BEM Realty Luxurious priced squats run by an old lady. Then AFTER you've signed a lease she tells you how they're slums. Memphis Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Property Management: E. Magdovitz Internet

Apr 26 2017
influentialmind.com Paul Mascetta maverickinfluencegroup.com Request for money back on Digital Downloads with 365 return policy is being ignored. New York Internet
False Refund Accusations Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Tutoring: influentialmind.com Paul Mascetta Internet

Apr 26 2017
Lesaifare publishers Jason hanson's spy and survival As in previous posts, proven scammers from way back St. Paul Internet MN Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Computer Fraud: Lesaifare publishers Baltimore, MD

Apr 25 2017
Dr. Paul Chason Dr chason ruined my smile. disfigured my lips. I cannot smile anymore. De Mar ca Author: Henderson, Nevada Doctors: Dr. Paul Chason

Apr 25 2017
OGM*MAXDIVINITY This company is online; no e-mail given; I returned product; the real charge, $89.95 received 2 wks after order. Does not fulfill any promised skin improvements. Would not refund $89.75 for product that didn't meet their claims; I cancelled. Phone # is from Utah Internet Author: Elkhorn, Nebraska Skin Care: OGM*MAXDIVINITY Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 22 2017
Blickshopper Refuse to take my information Name, address, city ,state very dangerous plus identify theft hv call, e mail they simply refuse seen several complaints on them Hv on google search my Name , address, city, state , what I paid for my home  Illinois outscam.com/contact-us Author: Illinois Consulting: Blockshopper Illinois

Apr 21 2017
Bling Trend Lux R.V Paul Benjamin told me i won 10 million, 75,000 for bills , 2017 lux RV worth up to 50,000, and 10,000 towards a vacation. facebook Internet Author: Rockport, Texas Banks: Bling Trend Lux R.V Internet

Apr 21 2017
Allstate Peterbilt/All wheels Financial Lemon law dodgers South St Paul Minnesota Author: Indiana Truck Dealers: Allstate Peterbilt/All wheels Financial South St Paul, Minnesota

Apr 20 2017
Amazon.com Customer Service Supervisor For your convenience your package was delivered to UPS Internet Author: Woodbridge , Virginia E-trade: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 20 2017
microwavecontrol.com William E Miller Microwave Oven Control Panel Repair Nationwide Still cheating people La Fayette Georgia Received repaired unit after a long time Author: New York Appliances: microwavecontrol.com La Fayette, Georgia

Apr 18 2017
Mike Dolev, Josh Black E Com Beginners Yosef Kaye, Nicholas CoakleyJosh Black Enterprises, Dolev Media, ExplorerNic ECom Beginners Scam - Total Scam Never buy anything from these people Thailand, Australia, Sydney New South Wales Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Mike Dolev, Josh Black E Com Beginners Internet

Apr 16 2017
Future Income Payments FIP LLC 2505 Anthem Village Drive #E-578 Henderson, NV 89052 Robbing my future. Despective Loan for $1800 turned out to be six figure payback and selling part of my retirement Henderson, Nevada Nationwide
famous company partners fake scam Author: laurel, Maryland Criminal Justice System: Future Income Payments Nationwide