CDRA, NBPI, LVAAP, US SWEEPSTAKES ADVISORS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cdra, nbpi, lvaap, us sweepstakes advisors
There may be more specific results for "cdra, nbpi, lvaap, us sweepstakes advisors"
For more specific results for "cdra, nbpi, lvaap, us sweepstakes advisors"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Wholesale Motorsports Sold us a junk brand new atv & charged a 25% fee when we returned it Brighton MI
Author: Midland, Michigan Motor Vehicle: Wholesale Motorsports Internet

Aug 20 2017
METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Kazemi Brothers Metroline ,Kappa Construction ,Tridecca Developments Frank Kazemi Al Kazemi Santo Kazemi Ricardo Kazemi Metroline Group WATCH OUT! For the KAZEMI BROTHERS METROLINE CONSTRUCTION FORMERLY KAPPA CONSTRUCTION Vancouver British Columbia
Metroline Construction Ltd. Efforts to respond Author: Vancouver, Building Services: METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 20 2017
CheapCaribbean.com falsely advertises resorts by allowing resorts to remove bad reviews. Most of the one star review are based on issues to do with the whether or something not to do with the quality and cleanliness of the resort. I heard that this went on but then I found out there is a monetary connection between Apple Vacations, who own Cheapcaribbean.com, and the resorts. We just got back from a resort that was at best a 3/5 star, Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya Cancun Mexico. It was listed as a 4.5/5 resort. We call the night we arrived when we realized it was not what was advertised. Cheapcaribbean.com said they could not get us moved to a different resort because it was 100% non refundable. OK well we made the best of it. But you can not trust this site to give you an unbias view of the resorts. We will go through a travel agent next time. Newtown Square Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Travel Services: CheapCaribbean.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Strippersforyou.com I was instructed to select a few guys from a pool of 23. I picked 4. What I got was a nasty 50+ year old. This was ordered for a bachelorette party. We were so disgusted we ended it within 20 minutes. And, then, he had the audacity to ask one of us out.  Internet Author: Eugene , Oregon Strippers & Dancers: Strippersforyou.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Jaystarhavanesepuppies, Jaddy burke They offered us a puppy,with shipping included for $600. And after we wired-transfered the money through western Union. They asked me for $1100 to pay for the shipping. I didnt send the money and they never gave us our dog or our money back. Dallas Internet
Author: Annandale, Virginia Liars: Jaystarhavanesepuppies, Internet

Aug 19 2017
Progressive Leasing Pacific Audio Never gave me a copy of the contract either via email or U.S. Mail & the store copied my ID which has my current address on it. I was told I would pay a total of $650.00 but finally when I was able to talk to someone at Progressive Leasing I found out Im to pay $1,192. They were also taking $103.00 per month from my bank account every month. Draper Utah Just how? Author: Fallon, Nevada Financial Services: Progressive Leasing Draper, Utah

Aug 19 2017
erie county pa corruption contempt of court,child abduction,aggravated perjury,malicious intent for emotional distress,conspiracy,illegal investigations,forged and altered documents,operating out of jurisdiction,false diagnosis's help with stolen probate,discrimination,slander,misrepresentation,illegal investigations. these are only some of what is going on in erie county.due to parental alienation and parental kidnapping our children need help we need help. and desperatly need to be heard. how many children and parents are needed to commit suicide and acquiring disorders they never had! their are more than many of us know uniting together we know have some media attention the radio not enough some of us have gag orders witch infringe on our amendment right,civil rights constitution rights etc ect.what the blank is going on this county has involved other agency,s to help with this conspiracy. next already planned is washing, ralleys,viral posts, please someone listen to this it is real! erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Family Services: erie county pa corruption erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2017
Vision Optique A pathetic business with lying employees. We called our insurance to see if they were on the list and they were, so we called their Mandeville office and asked if they in fact did take our insurance and they said yes and then our insurance company told us they covered contact exam and when we made the appointment the lady we spoke with also said yes a contact exam is covered under your insurance. So upon taking my son to have his contact exam I go to check out and they tried to charge me almost $200. They took advantage of him not knowing when he was having his exam and up sold him some glasses with extra charges on them for some special coating that he did not need and he was not there for a glasses exam. His appointment was specifically scheduled for a contact exam, he had no reason for them to give him the glasses exam and add a bunch of fees except pure greed. Mandeville Louisiana Author: Covington, Louisiana Better Business Bureau: Vision Optique Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 18 2017
DEPARTMENT OF GLOBAL RESPONSE I had to send $18 to them to receive $734,940 US dollars. They also promised a 60 day money back guarantee. CHANDLER Arizona Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: DEPARTMENT OF GLOBAL RESPONSE CHANDLER, Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Whitecollaradvice.com Justin Paperny, ETIKALLC, Michael Santos, Justin Paperny is a thief! Calabassas California Notice of Lawsuit and Request for Discovery Author: Bloomington , Indiana Questionable Activities: Whitecollaradvice.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Metro PC I made a payment with my American Express card got a confirmation from American Express on the 17th and they shut off my phone and the evening of the 17th because they do not see the payment  Nationwide So Author: Webster, Texas Accounting: Metro PC Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Robert's Rebuttals Prove - Woodforest Bank Is Very Hostile To Customers And Treats Them Like They Are Liars And Criminals Who Need To Be Put In Their Place Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Bitstarz.com Bitstars bitsarz casino Bitstarz stole my money and disabled my account Malta Internet
Bitstarz lies and steals beware Author: Northridge, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Bitstarz.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Shaun Smith says i owe money and is threatening me with a lawsuit and possible jail time Internet Sounds like a scammer to me Author: Titusville, Florida Bad Check Writers: Shaun Smith Internet

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo ATM check deposit The ATM swallowed my 1030.00 payroll check and only showed 30.00 Ft. lauderdale Florida Wells fargo has me so angry they claim they don't get involved with domestic things well they got involved in closing my checking account when ashley hawthorne falsely accused me again of harassment Author: boca Raton, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Pine Tree Consultants Timeshare Exit Scams Ripped us off thousands of dollars Portland Maine
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Pine Tree Consultants Portland, Maine

Aug 17 2017
Easy Way Financials Inc. Easyway Financials Inc.1521 Concord Pike ,US 202, Suite 301 Wilmington, Delaware 19803Call: 302-966-9137 support@ewayfinancials.com They pose as a loan company to steal Identities. Wilimington DE Delawre Author: Alexandria, Virginia Loans: Easy Way Financials Inc.

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Thank you, Diane Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania