CELEBRATION WORLD RESORT FESTIVA ORLAND RESORT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: celebration world resort festiva orland resort
There may be more specific results for "celebration world resort festiva orland resort"
For more specific results for "celebration world resort festiva orland resort"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Escape With Travels Daniel Garcia Brian Cruz Scam, offered to purchase Resort Contract, totally a fraud Cludad de Mexico Mexico Author: DRAPER, Utah Travel Agencies: Escape With Travels Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Worldgn.com World GN, Helo, Heka, World Global Network I want my money back!!! They have my FAULTY product back and keep delaying the refund. Miami Florida Author: Sacramento, California Fitness Consultants: Worldgn.com Miami, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Ellis world Internet Author: Suffern, New York Attorney Generals: Ellis world Internet

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 15 2017
Shelby Resorts Wouldn't refund money when resort is closed due to hurricane Orlando Florida Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Resorts: Shelby Resorts Internet

Oct 14 2017
Window World Hiawatha Iowa Window World Hiawatha Iowa Worker Farts and Salesman Smells like Whiskey Hiawatha Iowa
Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Builders & Contractors: Window World Hiawatha, Iowa

Oct 13 2017
Elly World They charged me for the straightener, but never sent me the product. Internet Author: High Point, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Elly World Internet

Oct 13 2017
Elly's World Internet Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's World Internet

Oct 13 2017
Elly’s World I ordered a steam hair straightener for $49.95 from an ad on Facebook. They took my money and I haven’t received the product. I ordered it on July 29, 2017. Internet Author: Warrior, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Elly’s World Internet

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World i bought a steam flat iron and it said it was going to get here in 4-6 weeks i am waiting on it for 8 weeks already and i can not seem to track my order no more Internet
Author: Salinas, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Oct 12 2017
Gayborhood Carma Productions Misleading, Untruthful, Shady atlanta Georgia Author: Celebration, Florida Realtors: Gayborhood atlanta, Georgia

Oct 12 2017
ELLY's world I ordered a straightener online from this company on 7/24/17. I've followed up with 2 emails demanding they either send me the product or refund muy move and have never received a response and now i see that there is no business. Internet Author: Lehigh acres, Florida Beauty Salons: ELLY's world Internet

Oct 12 2017
Spray Gun World, Spraygun Industry MIKE Mike, sole contact person at spraygunworld.com Cheyenne, Ca. Alhambra, CA Internet CA. Billing information Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Hardware & Tools: Spray Gun World Internet

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World I ordered the hair straightner since August 1 2017 still haven't received the product or my money back.The website is no longer availabe with no contact number or address Unkown Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Barbers: Elly's World Internet

Oct 11 2017
Elly’s World It has been 2 months since I ordered my Steam Straightener and I still have not received it. When I try to access my purchase to track it, it says it is no longer available. Internet Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Elly’s World Internet

Ellys World SOCIAL MEDIA SCAM ARTIST Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellys World Internet

Oct 11 2017
Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Vida vacations, Nuevo Vallarta, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, Sea Gardens, The Bliss Resorts Vidanta, Destinos Unlimited, Vida Vacations misled us - we were scammed! Nuevo Vallarta & Scottsdale Mexico & Arizona Product Distinction Author: Cochrane, Ontario, Alabama Resorts: Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 11 2017
TEAM Services Inc Will Not Pay Their Notaries! Sussex New Jersey Finally Paid Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Mailbox Rentals: TEAM Services Inc Sussex, New Jersey

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Ellys World On July 23rd 2017 I ordered a steam hair straightener was charged and said the order should take 6-8 weeks, it is now October 19th and have not received my item! I have emailed their so called support and have not gotten a response! Internet Author: Willmar, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Ellys World Internet

Oct 10 2017
Elly world The company sent a email saying my product will take 4-6 week . I waited never received the product. Never refund my money Las vegas Internet
Author: Commerce, Texas TV Advertisements: Elly world Internet

Oct 09 2017
Brake World Performance Brakes Greenville South Carolina
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Business Consulting: Brake World Greenville, South Carolina