Your Search | cellular one

May 04 2016
Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. We went to one of your pressure seminars, decided to take just the free flight promotion, handed over $50, received a flight date form, which we returned, and never heard from you again. New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: San Jose, California Travel Agencies: Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

May 04 2016
Asurion Phone Claims This company wanted to charge me $199 to replace a broken phone which I pay for a protection plan and been with this company for years. Nationwide Author: Vossburg, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Phone Claims Nationwide

May 04 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dunhill Development stays ahead of the technology curve.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Dunhill Development pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Massachusetts Realtors: Dunhill Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dunhill Development constructing quality custom homes over 20 years. Dunhill Development backs their work with a one year warranty. Dunhill Team treats each project with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail. Osterville, Massachusetts

May 04 2016
The Wireless Shop The Wireless CornerJays communication I CAN'T DO BUSINESS WITH AN UNPREDICTABLE BUSINESS! New Britain Connecticut Author: New Haven, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: The Wireless Shop New Britain, Connecticut

May 04 2016
Tuffy Auto Service Center Charged for new radiator and got used one. Tried to overcharge for towing fees. Car broke down 25 minutes after I left. Bradenton Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tuffy Auto Service Center FL

May 03 2016
unlockbase UB Software Ltd, ** ******* ********* *****, *** ****** ****, Mongkok, KL (Hong Kong), privacy@unlockbase.com Wanted to get cell phone unlock,but never recieve the software or refund Mongkok, KL Author: Thunder Bay, Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: unlockbase Mongkok, KL ,

May 03 2016
ICEBERGCUPS ICEBERGCUPS.CTX I PAID FOR TWO YETI CUPS ONE PURPLSE AND ONE AQUA BLUE MY MONEY HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR 91.67 AND I STILL HAVE YET TO RECEIVE ANYTHING AND NOW THE WEBSITE IS NO LONGER ANY GOOF IRVING TEXAS Author: MABELVLAE, Arkansas Appliances: ICEBERGCUPS ICEBERGCUPS.CTX Nationwide

May 03 2016
Formula One Autocentres Lets ruin this couples bank holiday weekend mansfield united kingdom Author: mansfield nottinghamshire, Alabama Auto Parts: Formula One Autocentres mansfield, United Kingdom

May 03 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Official prize award directive I ordered a digital camcorder for $99.95 and never got it and I want action and justice served I want my money or camcorder one Arlington Texas Author: Clintwood, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington , Texas

May 02 2016
Home Depot Interiors US Remodelers US Home Systems One Call Close Cancel Your Appointment Baldwin Park Nationwide Author: Lancaster, California Kitchens: Home Depot Interiors Nationwide

May 02 2016
toronto movers the toronto movers One of the worst moving companies in Toronto. THE ARE SCAMMERS, SCAMMERS, SCAMMERS!!!!! BEWARE!!! Toronto Internet/kijiji
BEWARE OF THIS MOVING COMPANY!!! **SUPER MOVERS** TORONTO MOVERS Author: Toronto, Ontario Moving Companies: toronto movers Internet

May 02 2016
Meritrust Credit Union Not to be believed Wichita Kansas Robert the idiot Author: Manhattan, Kansas Loans: Meritrust Credit Union Wichita, Kansas

May 02 2016
Verizon Verizon Wireless Rebate Scam Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

May 02 2016
Wireless 65 Horrible all around San Diego California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless 65 San Diego, California

May 01 2016
SoonerSoft Electronics soonersoft (eBay Store)SoonerSoft Electronics Storefront (amazon) Defective products sold, no support/exchange after short period, rude, unprofessional, not trustworthy Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Camarillo, California Cellular Phone Companies: SoonerSoft Electronics Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

Apr 30 2016
myclix.co.in, MyClix Ad Agency, SK NIZAMUDDIN, MyClix ALERT!! BAD MERCHANT! SCAM! They stole my money and provided nothing and not even any response from them.. KHURDA Orissa Still Have Not Received One single reply or response Author: Centralia, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: myclix.co.in KHURDA, Other

Apr 30 2016
T Mobile Cell Service Illegal Billing - Sent to Collections Damaged Credit report Bellvue WA Author: Allen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Cell Service Nationwide

20, Report #1232074

Apr 30 2016
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Atlanta Georgia I'm the author of this review Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Gwendolyn O'leary Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 30 2016
Advantage Rental Car & One-Travel CHECK BEFORE YOU GO!!! Internet Author: fmb, Alabama Air Travel: Advantage Rental Car Internet

Apr 30 2016
NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial I sent for a 14 day trial on TestoRip x trial and ended up paying a 2 mouth of testoRip and NitroNos at just under $200.00 ! All I was supose to be charged for $ 1.50 for postage ! This is a scam if I ever seen one . I have contacted them to return the un SCAM FRAUD THEIVES!! St Petersburg Florida Author: harrington, Delaware Drug Manufacturers: NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial St Petersburg, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Long Island Auto Sales Ripped me off sold me a vehicle & transmission went in one month thru didn't want to honor warranty! North Versailles Pennsylvania Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Long Island Auto Sales North Versailles , Pennsylvania

Apr 30 2016
Dr. Ronald Moon I worked for Dr. Moon for a month and he refuses to pay me. I have called and left messages and no one has returned my calls. I keep getting the run around. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Dr. Ronald Moon Houston, Texas

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide