Your Search | cellular one

May 27 2016
Sprint store moore Oklahoma Sprint@ E Systems management I returned a phone after 3 days was guaranteed a refund for the 400$ downpayment in may 2015.its been a year no refund nothing but a runaround. Moore Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Shallotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint store moore Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Glines Carpet One Horrible Tile Lipage, cracked grout, loose tiles, theft of personal items, lying owner, unlicensed workers paid under the table byGlines. Yuba City California
Author: Live Oak, California Carpet & Tile Installers: Glines Carpet One Yuba City, California

May 27 2016
Diet Supplement-PM Said one price would be 156 ended up being 200.00 with 50.00 rebate. never saw that in add about rebate. Also every month sending unathorized Supplements at a cost of $38.26. Provo Utah Author: Tecumseh, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Black and Decker Internet

May 27 2016
Pro Auto Tryon Davis deceptive,,lead me to believe I could not get a vehicle except one for 6,995,,,told me put down payment 500,,,,then brought me a receipt with NON rEFUNDABLE HAND WRITTEN ON IT.. KINSTON,N.C. North Carolina Auto pro kinston N.C. Author: MAGNOLIA, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Pro Auto KINSTON,N.C., North Carolina

May 26 2016
The Airline AcademyTRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Airline Academy 100% student satisfaction. The Airline Academy dedicated to student requests and expectations. The Airline Academy provides low cost, short term, fast track employment program created to maximize students education and minimize time away from home & in the classroom.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Aviation Schools: The Airline Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Airline Academy has been recognized as one of the finest aviation training facilities in the world. The Airline Academy trains at the Daytona Beach International Airport by carefully selected instructors. The Airline Academy focuses on the students and provides the most comprehensive training available. Ormond Beach , Florida

May 26 2016
Masoud Gitiforooz Mason Gigi Frank Gitiforooz stole my deposit check as well as one month's rent from me, totaling 1800. Tried to gaslight me in saying there was a consipiracy against me. Sunnyvale California Addendum Author: California Realtors: Masoud Gitiforooz Sunnyvale, California

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
Metropcs metropcs would not exchange faulty lgk7 phone. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Metropcs Raleigh, North Carolina

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
FreedomPop Cell Phones Rips you off in every way possible Los Angeles, California Internet Author: lakewood, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Cell Phones Internet

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 24 2016
Jang Health Group I signed up for one month of Caralluma and there was no contract or obligation to buy anymore. New York Internet Author: Fredericktown, Ohio Alternative Health: Jang Health Group Internet

May 24 2016
Avis Ripping people off for cleaning fees with no proof Contacted the company and all they can do is hold up the charges for Pet Hair we fly on a plane and did not have pets, when I explained this to the two representatives, one of which was Kathy they were rude and offered no asssistance,. Don't rent from these people they are taking people's money and have no proof to backup the charges. College Park Georgia Author: richardson, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Avis Rental Car Hartsfield Jackson Airport College Park, Georgia

May 24 2016
punta gorda marina craig massey Last place on earth one should take a boat to be worked on punta gorda Florida Author: Florida Boat Marinas: punta gorda marina punta gorda, Florida

May 23 2016
Alliance-One Services, Inc./Athene Horrible customer service. Nashville Tennessee Author: Covina, California Insurance Companies: Alliance One/Athene Nashville, Tennessee

May 23 2016
Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency HealthMarkets Insurance Agency At the first interview, they seem to be a legitimate sell insurance co. One feels supported and that the sales won't be too hard.  Thank you, San Diego California Author: San diego, California Insurance Companies: Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency San Diego, California

May 22 2016
AMERICAN ANGEL WORK INCORPORATED THEY HAVE ALOT OF DIFFERENT NAMES I WILL FILE A REPORT ON EACH ONE SO I CAN KEEP EVERYONE UP TO DATE RIP OFF CHARITY, FAKE COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS, ILLEGAL ATLANTA Nationwide Author: ATLANTA , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: AMERICAN ANGEL WORK INCORPORATED Nationwide

May 21 2016
FreedomPop Fraudulent billing Los Angeles Internet Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Internet

May 21 2016
Verizon Wireless Overbilling Nationwide Bite back Author: Kerens, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 21 2016
Rev Kelly Pov I was on craigslist looking for housing and this Scamer had one so called posted on craigslist saying he owns the house at (((REDACTED))) Columbus Ohio.  Columbus ohio Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Computer Fraud: Rev Kelly Pov Internet

May 21 2016
Tracfone Tracfone remove my minutes after transferring to a new phone Nationwide Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

May 20 2016
Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Charged deductible on phone insurance that was not in the agreement Dunwoody, GA Nationwide You do not understand Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Nationwide

May 20 2016
Mrs. Donna Brown I would like to report about one scam email Internet Author: Other Liars: Mrs. Donna Brown Internet

May 20 2016
amzer I dropshipped with amzer for about 2 years. I was alarmed that they were all arab with very heavy accents. You'll hear them on the phone speaking in arab, no they're not Indian as the original poster wrote, (((REDACTED))). T Amzer is just a bad company to work with, or to buy from. Save your money Sugarland Texas texas Author: arcata, California Cellular Phone Companies: amzer Internet

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide