CELLULAR ONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cellular one
There may be more specific results for "cellular one"
For more specific results for "cellular one"
Showing 26-50 of 43,703 Found Reports For more specific results for "cellular one"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Fraudulent sales practice and horrible customer service for defective eleven day old phone Richardson Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Richardson, Texas

Apr 25 2017
baldinis casino they are. harassing targeting. senior citezens. stalking. but. it is more than. one group or person. some ran tv ads sparks. Nevada Author: San francisco, California Casinos & Cardrooms: baldinis casino sparks. , Nevada

Apr 25 2017
Ilocedooney.com I ordered one bag and was charged twice. When I called they told me that I ordered one bag and was charged for one bag. They would not listen to what I had to say. Bristol Connecticut Internet Author: Smithville , Mississippi Questionable Activities: Ilocedooney.com Internet

Apr 25 2017
Cricket Wireless Jasper wireless Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Waco, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Scansource, Inc - Sales Mgr James Vogt End of year theft by credit card. Duplicate Charge 4 months apart on one of the last days of the year. Norcross Georgia Author: Spring, Texas Computer Fraud: Scansource Norcross, Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
Deeray E.Cummings Deerey E.Cummings This Punk is a Con Artist .Always has been.No one in his family deals with him.He is known for identity theft of family,friends & anybody else!!! LV,Nv LV,Nv Author: California Wanted Criminals: Deeray E.Cummings LV,, Nv

Apr 25 2017
Mattress One 1 418 Complaints F Rating Better Business Bureau and going bankrupt Orlando Nationwide Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Mattress Stores: Mattress One 1 Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Yong Hui, The manager of www.vipprogramer.com has stolen 500 $. He will make you to transfer cash by Western Union and will offer some discount for that. After that you will never hear from him, your money is gone. PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY!Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Oslo, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Cellular Phone Companies: Vipprogrammer.com Internet

Apr 24 2017
L2D2 Enterprises Lakshman Viswanathan John Sanchez Took payment and owe refund for the last 7 months Long Island New York Author: santa fe springs, California Cellular Phone Companies: L2D2 Enterprises Long Island, New York

Apr 24 2017
HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD Ina, Diana, Elena May 14 2015 I purchased $57.70 of hair products #326329. I had to return one of the bottle, I called the company I was given a number in order to return the merchandise #05202015 as of today April24 2017 I have not received the $11.95 I spoke to Ina Diana Elena they are rude, many times they hangup on me. PHILADELPHIA PA Pennsylvania PA Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

Apr 24 2017
24/7 Locksmith Services Rip Off I have ever experienced one Author: Annandale, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: 24/7 Locksmith Services Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
bidallies Jarir Berouach Defective phone seller on ebay Clifton New Jersey Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: bidallies Clifton , New Jersey

Apr 24 2017
SMI Imaging Quoted one price, billed another Tempe, Az Author: Sedona, Arizona Clinics: SMI Imaging Tempe, az,

Apr 24 2017
Chris Campbell Cambogia best scam - a one off payment turned to monthly account raid Anderson Indiana Author: EDENS LANDING, Other Weightloss Programs: Chris Campbell Anderson , Indiana

Apr 23 2017
Nova Fashion USA, inc Mike the suit guy Mike Singh Possible bait and switch. Owner is a tailor and shows one fabric and then orders from Bangkok the same the design but low quality. Charges double what the suit is worth. As soon as I asked about the fabric I never heard back from the guy. Reading, Boston, Massachusetts MA Response to Complaint filed on 04-23-17 Author: Waltham, Massachusetts Tailor Shops: Nova Fashion USA Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Total Business Solutions, LLC Shannon Total Business Solutions is a con game by Shannon. She takes peoples credit and ruins it. She does not fund anyone. All she does is get them credit cards and then uses those cards to give others credit. She is a con artist dont believe a word she tells you. She'll tell you she can get funding and she'll waste your time as she has no contacts and is giving funding one customer gets to another. It is fraud. Jackson, Mississippi Nationwide Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Financial Services: Total Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Atlanta Quality Singles, Atlanta Mature Singles, The Atlanta Group The only real background check needed is one on themselves. They are highly skilled con artists. Atlanta Georgia This business also goes by ATL singles.com at the current time Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Dating Services: Atlanta Quality Singles Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 23 2017
Truthfinder Truthfinder said it was one dollar and then after entering my information it changed to 27.95 until I canceled an then clicked off website. Internet Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Banks: Truthfinder Internet

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Blackbird Industries I bought one very expensive boat anchor. West Snabury Pennsylvania Author: pasadena, Maryland Marine Accessories: Blackbird Industries West Snabury , Pennsylvania

Apr 22 2017
Cricket Wireless Cricket AT&T All this over a SIM Card! Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Affordabledivorce.com cheapandfastdivorce.com Misled, misrepresented, hidden fees, refuse refund, rude, argumentative, different person each time, requested supervisor 2 months + and have yet to talk to one Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Affordabledivorce.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
C&R Boger Construction CR Boger Deceptive and illegal one-call-closesales practices Internet
Annoying Calls From CR Broger Construction Author: Seattle, Washington Builders & Contractors: C&R Boger Construction Internet

Apr 21 2017
joancee jewerly order a ring have not recive it. call the number no one answer. newyork Internet Author: albany, Georgia Jewelers: joancee jewerly Internet