Your Search | cellular sales

Sep 01 2015
National Eyewear Repair I called National Eyewear and explained that I had a pair of glasses that had a damaged arm but they were very expensive so I wanted them to be repaired if possible.  Phoenix Arizona Author: Byron, Georgia Sales People: National Eyewear Repair Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
Sonja Toth Cricket employee perm locked my Phone having me enter incorrect codes until final lock, now they want to replace my almost new Phone with a refurbished one . I want new or fix mine. To boot they said I did it since George failed to notate my account with what happened.. San Diego, CA, GA, Fl Author: millerton, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sonja Toth Internet

Sep 01 2015
Crest Nissan Frisco Crest Cars Why is it allowed for cae sales folks to lie to us frisco Texas Author: frisco, Texas Auto Dealers: Crest Nissan Frisco frisco, Texas

Sep 01 2015
Extreme Tactical Dynamics, Aspire Sales LLC Customer Service is not in service Jupiter,  Florida Author: Gordonsville, Virginia Auto Parts: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Internet

Sep 01 2015
Legion Marketing Renewed two magazines without permission. Both were Do Not Renew. Johnston Iowa Author: Belen, New Mexico Sales People: Legion Marketing Johnston, Iowa

Aug 31 2015
THE UNLOCK PROS INC COMPLETLY RIPOFF LAS VEGAS Nevada Internet Author: Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: UNLOCK PROS Internet

Aug 31 2015
PCI Auto Sales and Finance STOLE $500 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VEHICLE AND THREATED ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND Orlando Florida
What Are You Going To Do Now? Author: Casselberry, Florida Auto Dealers: PCI Auto Sales and Finance Orlando, Florida

Aug 31 2015
GN Auto Sales IF YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF BUYING A CAR THIS IS YOUR PLACE chantilly Virginia comment Author: Front Royal, Virginia Auto Dealers: GN Auto Sales chantilly, Virginia

34, Report #1252092

Aug 31 2015
Mpell $50 Visa card for Dish Infiniti purchase Internet Author: Bicknell, Indiana Ticket Sales: Mpell Internet

35, Report #1252091

Aug 31 2015
Mailbox Media Angelic Religion Asked me for $ 216,00 in a magazine purchase to help children in need Glendale Arizona Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Door to Door Sales: Mailbox Media Glendale, Arizona

36, Report #1252059

Aug 31 2015
Diamond Auto Sales DBA: Diamond Marine Karl Muller Misrepresented a $33k boat and lied about servicing it. BEWARE!! East Haven Connecticut
Image of service list from Diamond Marine Author: Middletown, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Diamond Auto Sales DBA: Diamond Marine Karl Muller East Haven, Connecticut

37, Report #1252041

Aug 31 2015
Sterling Optical Lynbrook, NY Nasty sales people and inferior service Lynbrook New York Author: Hewlett, New York Eye Care: Sterling Optical Lynbrook, NY Lynbrook, New York

38, Report #1252039

Aug 31 2015
Guzu. Guzu inc RIPPED ME OFF Internet Author: turnersville, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Guzu. Internet

39, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

Aug 31 2015
DRIVETIME (DT FINANCE CORP.) SCAM INTEREST PREDATORY LOANS DESPERATE SITUATIONS SHADY SALES TACTICS PHOENIX ARIZONA, (WEST PALM BEACH, Florida) Nationwide
Typical SERIAL Deadbeat Author: LAKE WORTH, Florida Car Financing: DRIVETIME Nationwide

41, Report #1251959

Aug 31 2015
Energy Plus Holdings False Sales Pitch Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Energy Plus Holdings Internet

42, Report #1251923

Aug 31 2015
Concierge coaches Total ripoff. Flew 2000 miles to go tot their seminar, was cancelled without informing me, then hit with a sales pitch. delray beach, fl Florida Author: Kansas Business Consulting: concierge coaches Internet

43, Report #1251905

Aug 30 2015
Beauty Labs/Perfect Age samples given over net opted for samples ended up signing up for monthy sales of 87.00 plus for both products have just taken out for the second month and didn't recieve anything at all Internet Author: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beauty Labs/Perfect Age Internet

Aug 30 2015
SPRINT FREE Tablet is a SCAM! Rancho Cucamonga California Can you read? Author: Upland, California Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Sprint I switch from sprint to tmobile and they were supposed to reimburse me for all my fees push Britain refuses to break down anything sent me 5 to 10 envelopes of nonsense simple what are you charging me for they can't tell me they just send me a bill for the $3,800 Nationwide Author: Navarre, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
kings creek plantation williamsburg,va lied to seniors at sales presentation williamsburg Virginia Author: sleepy hollow, Illinois Sales People: kings creek plantation williamsburg,va williamsburg, Virginia

Aug 29 2015
Sunsky Technology MeiJie Zhang Sales-Technooogy Promises Sale. Takes Money,. Does not deliver prodict ShenZhen GuangDong Provi Author: London, Miscellaneous Electronics: Sunsky Technology Internet

Aug 29 2015
599 FURNITURE SALES 599FURNITURE.COM I ordered furniture on line aug 4th 2015 and ask about a matching recliner and recieved a phone call with a back up link for one then i waited like thier add says about 7 days to recieve a call about delivery and no one ever called me so i started emailing them and calling the number listed, this company is everywhere on line also saying fast delivery and displaying lots and lots of furniture at a rate of 599 a set! I never recieved a call for delivery in fact i called so much one day i recieved a call back from a 1800 number and they said someone would be calling me before the end of the business day but i never recieved the phone call! The money i paid came out of my bank the day i ordered the furniture and today is the 29th and i still havent recieved my furniture. I research this company to make sure thier were no bad reviews and i couldnt find any reviews so i thought i had found a great deal on the set i wanted and it looks like i just was ripped off by this company houston texas Author: SPRING, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: 599 FURNITURE SALES Internet

Aug 29 2015
Chris Spears Prestige Auto Sales Christian Family Man taking advantage of the community Ocala Florida
You did good! Author: Silver Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Chris Spears Ocala, Florida

Aug 29 2015
T-Mobile t mobile ripp off,t- mobile fraud report, my family mobile scam,t mobile unlimited scammers T-Mobile Scams Millions of consumers Nationwide
Denial is not just a river in Africa.. Author: covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide