Your Search | central chevrolet dealership ronald w. and sylvia myres

Sylvia Pfeffer credit card fraud San Antonio Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Deli's: Sylvia Pfeffer San Antonio, Texas

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
Jeff Manders Jeffery W. Manders May 22, 2014, I spoke with Jeff Manders who then agreed to bring two cars for test driving purposes only from South Georgia with a deposit of $1500.00. This did not sound right so he agreed to only bring one vehicle for $750.00. This was labor day weekend.  Winder Georgia Author: AUSTELL, Georgia Auto Dealers: Jeff Manders Winder , Georgia

Jul 30 2014
auto sourze of Vineland car dealership vineland New Jersey Author: vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: auto sourze of Vineland vineland, New Jersey

Jul 30 2014
Chevrolet Division of General Motors LLC aka Chevy Chevrolet Employing misleading advertising of incentives Nationwide Author: Mercerville, New Jersey Auto manufactures: Chevrolet Division of General Motors LLC Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Vehicle Processing Center The said they are working with Jeep Dealership. Offering to extend my factory warranty for my car.  Virginia Author: Augusta, Georgia Auto Warranty: Vehicle Processing Center Virginia

Jul 30 2014
Blue World Pools REVEW: 100% customer satisfaction commitment. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Author: Central, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Reno, Nevada

Jul 29 2014
Cycle Central System Inoperative After Efficiency Maintenance Loveland Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Trucking Companies: Cycle Central Loveland , Colorado

Jul 29 2014
Hometown Animal Care : Relief Veterinarian, Vet Tech and Hospital owner forced me to relinquish ownership of my pet under duress w/ threat of euthanasia Pflugerville Texas
Author: Pflugerville, Texas Veterinarians: Hometown Animal Care Pflugerville , Texas

Jul 29 2014
lobel financial charged my wife and I 3773.18 to finance us and we was financed for 9299.50 on a 12, 361 with a 3k down .went to another dealership and they said that's no way we should have gotten charged that much and they only reported that we payed Anaheim California Author: Palmdale, California Car Financing: lobel financial Anaheim, California

Jul 29 2014
Safelite Went in for windshield repair of a 1/4 in. star from a rock and ended up w/ an $875 replacement New York New York
Author: New York, New York Auto Repair Service: Safelite Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
rick hendricks chevrolet This Dealership Lied When Negotiating A Deal Which Has Costed Me $7,000 Buford Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Auto Dealers: rick hendricks chevrolet Buford, Georgia

Jul 29 2014
Central Credit Services/Sallie Mae Mona Davis and her supervisor are ridiculously rude, BUT there was an upside to the convo Jacksonville Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Collection Agencies: Central Credit Services/Sallie Mae Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
DMI Central Clearing House TX Urgent notification send 13.78 +3.00 for NIPPON camera 35MM Carrollton Texas Author: Metz, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Jul 28 2014
All My Sons Moving and Storage - Doug Faggiani, Kurt, Kenya Showed up 7 hours late w/ an exhausted crew that was pulled off another job, pack for 4 hours but charged us for 2 days, refused to give us an inventory, have yet to give us a claim form for our insurance company, lost 20% of our property and delivered someone elses mattress ,nice, have ignored calls and emails. We are a military family we have moved often, we know how it should go, but this company after bragging about the pro atheletes they have moved treated a veteran with utter disrespect. Stay tuned, as we don't have our bed to sleep in yet we seem to be getting more and more angry as time tics by and we won't be going away quietly. Which is what this company seems to be hoping for. Stratford, Connecticut Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving and Storage Nationwide

Jul 26 2014
Westshore Pizza 3742 W Lambright St, Tampa, FL 33614 Once you buy it, its yours even if the Pizza is extremely Salty and burnt. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Pizza & Take Out: Westshore Pizza Tampa, Florida

Jul 25 2014
Acme Prints non-delivery, kept money, charged cc w/o permission, non-responsive Tempe Arizona Author: Goodyear, Arizona Printing & Copy Services: Acme Prints Tempe, Select State/Province

Jul 23 2014
Ebay Ebay will not abide by its shilling and bid retraction policy Internet Author: Central Square, New York Internet Services: Ebay Internet

Jul 23 2014
http://sellmyhouse123.com/ FK Capital Fund, Fullerton Notary, Sellmy house123.com, Jacklyn Bryant CA DRE LIC # 01305011, Eric Jonathan Wolfe, Lindsay Petty, 107 W. Amerige Ave Fullerton, CA 92832, phone Phone number (714) 987-2932 Fullerton Notary, sellmyhouse123.com Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Financial Services: http://sellmyhouse123.com/ Fullerton, California

21, Report #1119839

Jul 23 2014
mark hamilton MY name is CHARLES W**** I got a neothink book I want my money back it is a scam I don't want it I want my money back the neothink book cost me $139.00 than they say its coded buy a book to uncode it for a hundred dollars.i want my money back they said the money will flow in they lied i have every letter they have sent.just give me my moneyback dallas Texas Author: chester, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: mark hamilton dallas, Texas

Jul 22 2014
Uhaul Uhaul- Sharon Rd. W, Charlotte NC NIGHTMARE MOVING EXPERIENCE! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Moving Companies: Uhaul Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Jim Click Hyundai East We purchased a 2006 Mercedes C - 280 from this dealership back in February of 2012. Things were perfect in the beginning with our purchase and we were loving it. Unfortunately that came to a halt quickl . Tucson arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Jim Click Hyundai East Select State/Province

Jul 15 2014
Law Offices of Gregory Ward Dwyer Greg W. Dwyer State Law Violations by Divorce Attorney Greg Dwyer Judge Pro Tem Code of Judicial Ethics Violation Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Gregory Ward Dwyer Sacramento, California