CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: central clearing house
There may be more specific results for "central clearing house"
For more specific results for "central clearing house"
Showing 26-50 of 11,329 Found Reports For more specific results for "central clearing house"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1371938

May 08 2017
21st Mortgage Corporation Interest rate increased form the original 8% to 10% after the house had been delivered and set up. Put my taxes in escrow without consent. Knoxville Tennessee Author: Richfield, Pennsylvania Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

May 07 2017
Central care misaion Spencer pfleiderer Fraud scam steal con artist fake rehab abuse Orlando Florida Author: Roselle , New Jersey Nonprofit Organizations: Central care misaion Orlando, Florida

May 07 2017
Sergi Sola Navarro Sergio Sola Navarro Me trajo engañado a Premia de Mar en casa de Silvia Gil Cercos que me timo y robo He brought me deceived to Premia de Mar at Silvia Gil's house Fences that scam me and steal Premia de Mar Barceloa
Author: Barcelona, Alabama Home Warranty Companies: Sergi Sola Navarro Internet

May 05 2017
Ecowater If you have a water well, don't let these people near your house Lubbock Texas Author: lubbock, Texas Personal Services: Ecowater Lubbock, Texas

May 04 2017
Central Payment ,AKA, CPAY.Agents Doug Miller and Barak Yudah. Central Payment is the worst credit card processors ever!! There agents Doug Miller and Barak Yahud are deceiving. San Rafael,California. Agents based in Encino, California Author: Tarzana, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Central Payment San Rafael, California

May 04 2017
Derm Essence Deceptive liars who couldn't care less that they're ripping you off Albany Georgia Author: Central, Massachusetts Skin Care: Derm Essence Albany, Georgia

May 03 2017
Waterfirepro, Inc. Took 70k to repair my house after a fire in 2015. Still not completed Aventura Florida Author: Broadview Park, Florida Builders & Contractors: Waterfirepro, Inc. Aventura, Florida

May 01 2017
Publishers Clearing House Peter Brown/ chief Financial Officer and Bob Crawford/ President of Winners Selection Commission Scammers posing as Publishers Clearing House trying to convince me that I have won a huge lottery. Delray Beach Florida Author: BAY CITY, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Publishers Clearing House Delray Beach , Florida

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Bill marsh price point Certified preowned junk Traverse city Michigan Author: Central lake, Michigan Auto Dealers: Bill marsh price point Traverse city , Michigan

Apr 29 2017
DC Painters Connection Ruined my house Burke Virginia Author: Virginia Paint & Wallpaper: DC Painters Connection Burke, Virginia

Apr 28 2017
Owen Electric Not sure ????? First Thing I've Lived in same house going on 5 yrs over and over my electric will be interrupted when I come home . I'll call they will tell me that I owe them 70 dollars past dew 90 dollars past dew 60 past dew over and over. Owenton  Kentucky Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: Owen Electric Owenton , Kentucky

Apr 28 2017
Energy Blue Tech. Ebt They ripped me off. They put broke things on my house . I had called them several times and they never answered my calls. They are way to expensive too. Joshua Texas Author: Joshua, Texas Attorney Generals: Energy Blue Tech. Joshua, Texas

Apr 28 2017
La Fitness ABSOLUTELY DECEITFUL PRACTICES Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: central falls, Rhode Island Sales People: La Fitness Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Apr 26 2017
Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVEW: 100% customer satisfaction commitment. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
If you are so happy with your pool, why are you on ripoffreport. Author: Central, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Reno, Nevada

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 25 2017
Travelocity Hotel Charges Central America Internet Author: Winter Haven, New York Hotel: Travelocity Internet

Apr 24 2017
HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD Ina, Diana, Elena May 14 2015 I purchased $57.70 of hair products #326329. I had to return one of the bottle, I called the company I was given a number in order to return the merchandise #05202015 as of today April24 2017 I have not received the $11.95 I spoke to Ina Diana Elena they are rude, many times they hangup on me. PHILADELPHIA PA Pennsylvania PA Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

Apr 21 2017
DSM Supply Refused to refund payment after failing to deliver our order! Dallas Texas Author: Central Square, New York Medical Supplies: DSM Supply Dallas, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 1368789 Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Radius Central Inc. / Thomas Moore Uses Referrals from Trusted Friends to Set the SCAM! Uses Mystery Shopper - Make Money Easy Augusta GA 30901 Nationwide
Author: MANHATTAN BEACH, California Cross-Border Scams: Radius Central Inc. / Thomas Moore Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Cause-Central Inept & unprofessional Texas Author: Chino, California Credit Card Fraud: Cause-Central

Apr 19 2017
Fortuna House Apartments Esther Behar Complete Scam! Do Not Be Fooled by Pictures and Reviews! Miami Florida Author: SWANNANOA, North Carolina Hotel: Fortuna House Apartments Miami, Florida

Apr 18 2017
central award distribution won 2 million dollars--must apy 12.99 processing fee kansas city Kansas Author: st marys, Pennsylvania Internet: central award distribution kansas city, Kansas

Apr 18 2017
Central Heating & Air Mike Cloer owner Sold ac unit problems mo show and wii not return calls Ormond beach Florida Author: Ormond beach, Florida Small Business Services: Central Heating &Air Ormond beach, Florida