CENTRIC GROUP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: centric group
There may be more specific results for "centric group"
For more specific results for "centric group"
Showing 26-50 of 37,849 Found Reports For more specific results for "centric group"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 12 2017
Medical Services Group They called saying they were following up on my request for diabetic supplies. When I asked where they got my information the phone went silent. She had a Phillipino accent. This is the second time they have called in the past week. Nationwide Author: Vienna, Georgia Medical Supplies: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Aug 11 2017
NorthStar Financial Group Angelina Walters, William Russel, lDaniel McCaffey Took money under false pretenses Beverly Hills California Author: Adelanto, California Advertising / Deceptive: NorthStar Financial Group California

28, Report #1392089

Aug 11 2017
Phoenix Financial LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC PO Box 361450 Indianapolis, IN 46236-1450; ONPHXF01 PO Box 1022 Wixom, MI 48393-1022; Phoenix Financial Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC8902 Otis Ave, Ste 103 AIndianapolis, IN 46216-1077 The Ole Switch and Bait Trick Indianapolis Indiana Author: Boston, Massachusetts Emergency Medical Services: Phoenix Financial LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, Indiana

29, Report #1391981

Aug 11 2017
R & M Design Group, LLC Rick McGaha He gave a price and asked for half upfront and half when the work was to be completed. He was given 80% for the funds, kept changing the start date. No permits were acquired. They were late, unprofessional and did not clean up after themselves. They did shotty work and did not complete the job in its agreed upon manner. Roswell, Georgia Internet
Author: Douglasville , Georgia Architects & Designers: R & M Design Group, LLC Internet

30, Report #1391946

Aug 11 2017
west broad volks wagen, page group, cheat you of of warranty claims richmond Virginia Just an honest mistake Author: montpelier, Virginia Auto Repair Service: west broad volks wagen, page group richmond, Virginia

Aug 10 2017
Walker Family Medical Group Willcox Arizona Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Walker Family Medical Group Willcox, Arizona

Aug 10 2017
Funding site support Group This company charged me $59.95 without my permission. I want my money refunded. I thought I still had it on my card and my daughter and I got food at the store and couldn't pay for it because of this.. embarrassing. 60 dollars is a lot to our family. Utah Internet. Utah Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Consumer Services: Funding site support Group Internet

Aug 10 2017
United Movers Group Moving Scam! thieves, rip-off, stole my property, holding hostage, 2-3 times the estimate, scam, liars, identity theft, rude, threatening Niles Illinois Author: mebane, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: United Movers Group Niles, Illinois

Aug 10 2017
Divine Moving Group Biggest Scam Watch out daytona beach Florida Divine Moving Group Needs A Chance To Fix This Author: Alabama Travel Services: Divine Moving Group daytona beach, Florida

Aug 10 2017
Consortium Group LLC I responded to a free offering of Clair Skin with only the need to pay the shipping. At no time did they say that they would keep sending this product to me without me asking to continue receiving it. However, they are now sending me a container of Clair Skin through USPS and charging my credit card $94.26 every month. I cannot find any way to get this stopped. Clearwater Ohio Author: Rising Sun, Maryland Skin Care: Consortium Group LLC Clearwater, Ohio

Aug 10 2017
Medical Service Group Suspicious Company Had My Address, Name, Wrong DOB, Hung Up When I wouldn't Give out Correct Date of Birth Atlanta but sounded outsourced possibly elseswhere Nationwide Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Pharmacies: Medical Service Group Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Protection Legal Group Corporate Bailout Total Scam, You Will Lose Your Money! Schaumburg Illinois Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Legal Services: Protection Legal Group Schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 09 2017
Dearborn total automotive group Detroit Michigan Tell us the rest of the story Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Car Financing: Auto Dealers: Dearborn total automotive group Detroit, Michigan

Aug 09 2017
Zander Insurance Group Jeffrey Zander Bait and Switch on Disability Quote Nashville Tennessee Author: Tampa, Florida Insurance Agencies: Zander Insurance Group Internet

Aug 09 2017
Blackstone Merchant Services, Inc. Blackstone Group, Blackstone Online, Blackstone Merchant in Miami Unauthorized charges after cancelling account! Doral Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Blackstone Merchant Services, Inc. Doral, Florida

Aug 08 2017
franklin-law--group. Cirilo Hernandez This guy is saying that I took out a personal loan for 300 and I now owe 991.67 Miami Lakes Florida Author: Pound, Virginia Lawyers: franklin-law--group. Miami Lakes, Florida

Aug 08 2017
Dolan Automotive Group dolan toyota renodolan mazda renodolan lexus Extremely unethical reno Nevada Author: reno, Nevada Auto Dealers: Dolan Automotive Group reno, Nevada

Aug 08 2017
Consortium Group LLC For the price of shipping only I was to get Free bottle of a weight loss.. they charged my credit card for over $90.00 and today I got another bottle from a fullfillment in Ohio.. I didn't take the first bottle & sure do t want a second one but no way to cancel or contact this co Akron Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Alternative Health: Consortium Group LLC Internet

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
Pinnacle Real Estate Group Joseph Kennedy Co-Founder Pinnacle Real Estate - Joseph Kennedy Nationwide Author: Burlingame, California Realtors: Pinnacle Real Estate Group Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
GT Traders Group Guaranty & Trust Traders Group I entered into agreement for him to trade on forex for me in which I pay him 20%. But soon after maturity of 1 month after trading the profits of $10,000 was not given to me and in all I lost $2,500 in my cost of investment Gulfport Mississippi Internet
Author: Singapore, Wyoming Brokerage Companies: GT Traders Group Internet

Aug 08 2017
icm marketing group promised to rent and or sell time share. no rentals in over a year. no time share sales offers Swarthmore Pennsylvania Author: Smithfield, Virginia Telemarketers: icm marketing group Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 08 2017
Waukegan Police Department Corrupt Waukegan Illinois City living Author: Waukegan, Illinois Government Corruption: Waukegan Police Department Waukegan, Illinois

Aug 07 2017
Protection Legal Group Corporate Bailout A total scam Tinton Falls New Jersey Author: Seaside Heights, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Protection Legal Group Tinton Falls, New Jersey

Aug 07 2017
Patrick Moynihan, Realtor Pat MoynihanMassillon Group Theft thief liar cheat deception robbery burglary Tilton New Hampshire Author: Hill, New Hampshire Real Estate Services: Patrick Moynihan, Realtor Tilton , New Hampshire