CENTURION FINANCIAL BENEFITS SERVICE MANAGEMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: centurion financial benefits service management
There may be more specific results for "centurion financial benefits service management"
For more specific results for "centurion financial benefits service management"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
Vehicle Services Department they sent me a letter saying that their records show that i did not contact them about having my vehicle service contract updated. Plano Texas Author: Stony Point , North Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 25 2017
mile high services Mile high aeration don't get the $118 service Denver Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Landscaping: mile high services

Apr 25 2017
Source 1 Automotive Maineville Ohio Does not warranty their repairs. Creates non existent problems to get your $$ Maineville Ohio Author: Maineville, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Source 1 Automotive Maineville Ohio Maineville, Ohio

Apr 25 2017
Agora Financials Jim Reccards GOLD report/ Mike's Trne following Be aware of REFUNDS Baltimore Maryland Author: Elkhart, Indiana Financial Services: Agora Financials Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
All Printing Services : On April 14,2017 I went to all service printing for business cards. NADIA the owner stated that she made some cards for me last year and she still had them I then proceeded to buy cards then I noticed misprint then the cards became useless  Encino California Author: Los Angeles , California Printing & Copy Services: All Printing Services Westlake Village, California

Apr 25 2017
Comcast Xfinity A monopoly that delivers terrible customer service and terrible internet service Davie Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Internet Service Providers: Comcast Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Halcyon Bike Shop, LLC. HIGHLY INCOMPETENT Nashville Tennessee Amazing People, Amazing Service Author: NASHVILLE, Tennessee Sporting Goods: Halcyon Bike Shop, LLC. Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 25 2017
PrimeSeller Leads IVortex Media PrimeSeller Leads - Horrible Service & Charged For Service Not Received 800-325-3678 Bonita Springs Florida Issue fully resolved Author: Washougal, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: PrimeSeller Leads Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE BLEW UP MY ENGINE CANOGA PARK CALIFORNIA High and Dry Author: TARZANA , California Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CANOGA PARK, CA

Apr 25 2017
Certified Transmission and Services of Denver CTS Jeff Jolliffe Transmission scam alert Commerce City Colorado Author: SCIO, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Certified Transmission and Services of Denver CTS Commerce City, Colorado

Apr 24 2017
Finlay Chevrolet Auto, Dealership, Car Dealer, Service, Mechanic Las Vegas Nevada And Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Finlay Chevrolet Las Vegas, Nevada

Leon Davis Jr Klaudia Funding LLC Gold and Diamond Scam las vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Leon Davis Jr las vegas, Nevada

Apr 24 2017
Len's Auto Brokerage Brian Kahn (con is right) Unreliable Vehicles, dishonorable owner/Management, Thieving Trash. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Len's Auto Brokerage Tucson, Arkansas

Apr 24 2017
The Reserve @ Stone Creek Apartments Rip Off Management, Very Bad Place to Live, Management plots of keeping your Security Deposit Stone Mountain Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Property Management: The Reserve @ Stone Creek Apartments Georgia

Apr 24 2017
The UPS Store United Parcel Service Outrageous Shipping Rip-Off - Do not ship ANYTHING through this store! Martinez California
Comments Author: Jackson, Michigan Shipping Companies: The UPS Store Martinez, California

Apr 24 2017
A.S. Alarm Services literally thieves!!!!they never tell you that it is a teaser rate!!! and jumps to the most expensive rate after that! and force you to jump through hoops to cancel service, charge exorbitant cancellation fees, and make you send back the equipment at your expense... Kirkland Washington Author: jericho, New York Work at Home: A.S. Alarm Services Kirkland, Washington

Apr 24 2017
I love jewelry Lacks good customer service, not what you pay for if you even get the item West Palm Beach Internet Author: New Bern, North Carolina Jewelers: I love jewelry Internet

Apr 24 2017
DirectTV Price listed online is not price actually charged on bill or price quoted when you call to set up service Nationwide Author: balch springs, Utah Cable Companies: DirectTV Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Official CPN Number Cameron Jefferson Took Money and Did Not Provide Any Services/Theif and Scam Artist Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Official CPN Number Internet

Apr 23 2017
Emerald Room Emerald Room Marijuana Dispensary Complete False Advertising on Prices & Horrible Customer Service Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Alternative Health: Emerald Room Los Angeles, California

Rise Broadband Failure to deliver service Garden Prairie Illinois
Author: Garden Prairie, Illinois Internet: Rise Broadband Internet

Apr 23 2017
Karen DI Valerio Integrity financial team Cohurst a crime involving 4million dollars Arizona Author: London, Alabama Accounting: Karen DI Valerio Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
newegg.com newegg Worst customer service bad, vile, wrong, awful Industry Internet Author: castle rock, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: newegg.com Internet