CENTURY LINK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: century link
There may be more specific results for "century link"
For more specific results for "century link"
Showing 1-25 of 3,428 Found Reports For more specific results for "century link"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Q link wireless NEVER received my phone, that has already been paid for. Dania Florida Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Q link wireless Dania, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service AL They were able to hijack my google listing and attach their banner and link to my site Santa Monica California Author: El Segundo, California Travel Services: Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service Santa Monica, California

Jul 14 2017
DollarinPocket.com Promised to pay money for sharing link to social media internet
Author: salt lake city, Utah Work at Home: DollarinPocket.com

Jul 11 2017
Lux Style Aps LuxStyle Aps Messevej 12 DK-9600 Aars By just clicking a link, they anonymously said that the product had been ship to me once they asks an email for prices. JOHOR BAHRU JOHOR
Author: Skudai, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Lux Style Aps Internet

Jul 09 2017
Dollar in my pockets They said you post ads and your link and when u reach $300 you can pay out and I'm at 340 and it won't pay me Facebook Internet
Author: Mills River, North Carolina Attorney Generals: Dollar in my pockets Internet

Jul 07 2017
She Link Rcvd product from co. Size so FAR OFF. tried to contact but no response. Form to use online will not take the order number they gave me. Says invalid. Cannot return without a ticket number bur need correct order number to do so. Company does not respond. Want a refund. Want return procedues. If no contact from them I will go to Better Business Bureau, my State Attorney General and stop payment with my bank. Internet Author: TURTLE CREEK, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: She Link Internet

Jul 05 2017
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Casheast.com I was told I would be given money for sharing their link and was not compensated. casheast.com Internet
Author: Taylors, South Carolina Internet Fraud: Casheast.com Internet

Jul 04 2017
victoriabrides.com I happen to join a dating service called victoria brides advertising about meeting woman from the ukraine. it came to me by a post link. all of a sudden all these beautiful pictures of all these woman came flooding in. i picked one I was intersted in arou https://victoriabrides.com/?m=1&a=1&pp=1&pf=1&fc=1&om=1&se=ui#search/page/1/which/online Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: victoriabrides.com Internet

Jul 02 2017
Etia I was on my Facebook account just going through my timeline I then seen a video add of a way you could make money online by just sharing links of the site . After I went and registered with my information I copied the link and began posting it on my social media after I had reached the amount of people I was suppose to reach in order to be paid I clicked the button saying that I was approved for a payment..the link however took me nowhere so I thought maybe I needed to wait a little longer after logging back in to Etia.info several times trying to receive the money I was told I would receive I still didn't receive anything. Address is not listed. Internet Author: Annapolis, Maryland Internet Fraud: Etia Internet

Jul 01 2017
Etia.Info This website promises to pay you for the tasks completed. **Use the link below to generate traffic and earn money 5-10$ for every unique visitor that clicks your link and visit it. Good places to start posting your link are social websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, forums, chat rooms, blogs, etc.** After you made enough to cash out they won't allow you to. Your supposed to be able to choose what way you want to getc your income and click the option, but upon trying they take you to an ad to download a specific application to verify before cashing out. Even if you verify the way they insist you still don't get paid. I'm seeking a law suit and others should as well. After spendingetting many hours promoting their links you would think you would be compensated Internet Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Home Based Business: Etia.Info Internet

Jul 01 2017
Etia never received my money for sharing my link and expanding their website. Meridian Mississippi
Author: Meridian, Mississippi Liars: Etia Meridian , Mississippi

Etia.info Claimed I would get money for sharing a link Internet
Author: JESUP, Georgia Advertising Agencies: Etia.info Internet

Jun 30 2017
Etia.info This company is a total rip-off they have not paid me for the work that I have done all I had to do was send the link that they provide it to me to other people as far as who have Facebook Twitter pink Pinterest accounts and it reads enable in there not giving me the work well they're not giving me the money for the work that I have done and I'm very upset and I really need that money Internet Author: birmingham, Alabama Sales People: Etia.info Internet

Jun 28 2017
Link She No recourse for return. Clothing is small for labeled size and of poor quality China Internet Author: Mt Vernon, New York Clothing Stores: Link She Internet

Jun 27 2017
Straight Talk Wireless Stealing Data Internet Just like Straight Talk - Provided link does not work! Author: Supply, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Internet

Jun 26 2017
Southwest Airline / booking.com After booking a flight, I followed a link to book a hotel. The link took me booking dot com where they promptly ripped me off for $495 Unknown Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Hotel: Southwest Airline Internet

Jun 26 2017
BeautyAP Neulift I ordered this from a link about Joanna Gains, it said in BOLD no commitment for the sample. I have been charges 89.95 this month and when I called the person told me I had 14 days to cancel!.. What!. almost $90.00 for something that is not working and the size of the jar is tiny. I use L'Oreal and it is 1/2 the price and works!. I am not sure what Ms. Gains is looking for in this endeavor but it is not working. The lady was pushing a free sample on me 3 times until I finally got angry and said if you send me anything I am calling a lawyer. Sorry to hear many more people have been ripped off. I cannot afford $90 dollars Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Skin Care: BeautyAP Internet

Jun 19 2017
Moveweels.com BWT Do not even thinking about click the link Green cove spring Florida Author: North edwards, California Auto Shipping Companies: Moveweels.com Green cove spring, Florida

Jun 17 2017
dollarinpocket.com/account.php The weekly pay.com The promo you to send links to your friends and when they clink on it they give you money . I signed up two weeks ago and I posted everyday to reach my goal of $300 because that is the only way you can cash out. I tryed to login into my account it failed it said username and password was not found. I tryed to email them but it said the address of the email was not located. I'm sad because I sent my friends this link to help them out on extra money and it's turns out to be fraud . All the hard work I put in turned out to be nothing . This site needs to be closed down please do not sign up . Internet
Author: Mounds view, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: dollarinpocket.com/account.php Internet

Jun 16 2017
Q LINK q link recertified my phone without my consent .. when i no longer want thier service DANIA Florida Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Q LINK DANIA, Florida

Jun 15 2017
Help Link Carillion Warm Front Scheme A Botched job from beginning to end leaving me with no water for 5 years Nationwide Author: Northumberland, Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Help Link Nationwide

Jun 08 2017

Jun 08 2017
Century International Arms Century International arms will not or cant repair their own product Delray Beach, Florida
Author: spring hill, Florida Questionable Activities: Century International Arms Delray Beach,, Florida

Jun 07 2017
Century Link CenturyLink is a RIPOFF! Bait and Switch! Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Telephone Companies: Century Link Nationwide