Your Search | century link

Sep 21 2016
180fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180 Fusion clients feel safe, confident, & secure doing business with 180fusion. 180fusion considers client satisfaction as minimum standard; aims for client adoration through customer success. Dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: 180fusion recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
180 FUSION IS A HUGE SCAM Author: malibu, California Brokerage Companies On-line: 180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 180fusion created thousands of successful search engine marketing campaigns; managed millions of digital spend, helped clients increase sales driving qualified traffic in a profitable way. 180fusion Named #176 on Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies. Malibu, California

Sep 14 2016

Sep 11 2016
Vast Bridges / Peak Sales Agency / Kevin Conner Broadband Search, Blaze Wifi, Hughesnet, Exede, DirecTV, Dish Network, Wireseek, Century Link, Frontier, and many others. Vast Bridges, Best Place to Commit White Collar Fraud Jacksonville Florida
Crooks Author: Jacksonville, Florida Internet Service Providers: Vast Bridges / Peak Sales Agency / Kevin Conner Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 09 2016
ULSC lending united lending servces co.United Lending Services Co.244 5th Avenue, Suite 200New York, NY 10001 They say I was approved for 20,000 but had to pay the one time fee of $34.99 so I could then go over the approval and terms of the loan. it was a scam it sent me to a link with other lenders that had no sites or if they did have sites you had to reapply and only got approved for 1200 dollars and 219% interest rate New York New York Author: Miami, Florida Loans: ULSC lending Internet

Sep 07 2016
Century Link Deceived me, falsely charged me Leawood, Kansas Author: Littlton, Colorado Computer Marketing Companies: Century Link Leawood,, Kansas

Sep 06 2016
Lash Serum Plus Celeblash I tried the sample size of the product which i agreed to pay &7.75, and i was charged $149.95 of subscription and another $89.95 for a recurrent shipping, when I called they said in the trial offer were terms and conditions that conveniently were omit because when i placed my rial order once i provide my credit car information, the link got lost and i even did not received conformation of my transaction. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Baldwin, New York Beauty Salons: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Sep 06 2016
Green Link I first look up the company on line and then went to see what people thought of it. A number of people said it was a ripe off company. What they actually do is draw you in with false advertising and in my case a promise to wire money directly into my account with an interest rate of 5.49%. This was a bunch of bull. When I said I had read what people had said and that I was only interest in a loan, they told me not to apply. It's a scam! Internet Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Commerical Lending Brokers: Green Link Internet

Sep 03 2016
mega fame casino apps.facebook.com/megafamecasino/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=_0this is the site link as per all my bills they stoles from my account more than 10000 dollars starting2 year ago till last week witch i findout i dont know Internet Author: Mississauga ONTARIO, Alabama Casinos & Cardrooms: mega fame casino Internet

Aug 30 2016
PTR preferred tax relief BUSINESS SHUT DOWN AND NO HELP Century City California Author: Los Alamos, New Mexico Tax Services: PTR Century City, California

10, Report #1319525

Jul 29 2016
cenutury link century link internet service didn't get carol stream il Nationwide Author: limestone, Tennessee Cable TV: cenutury link Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Century Link Agreed amount is not what thay are taking out of bank account. worldwide Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Internet Service Providers: Century Link Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
USCompanyDatabase.com The company sold me a database of Florida companies and link to the data is not available and they will not answer my repeated email requests for help. Internet Satisfied Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Internet Fraud: Eric Internet

Jul 20 2016
John M. McConkie owner at Interwest associates Conspired to Violate RICO Act through more then numerous patterns of Racketeering Irvine California Update and link Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Interwest Associates Internet

Jul 19 2016
Louvella Inna Victoria Modern Media Group Calculated deception. Run-around. Impossible to reach by phone or by link to cancel. Author: Austin, Texas Beauty Products: Louvella Internet

Jul 11 2016
centurylink century link STAY AWAY FROM THESE THIEVES. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces., New Mexico Internet Service Providers: centurylink Internet

Jul 10 2016
dollarnize2016 wouldn't allow me to request a payout for the money i earned after promoting my link with them and after i completed a pay out of my pocket offer from oe of their advertisers Internet
Author: Coushatta, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: dollarnize2018 Internet

Jul 08 2016
Century Link phone and internet service Decreasen internet speed and changing the subscription plan without notice Midvale Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Consumer Services: Century Link Midvale, Utah

Jul 06 2016
Peter Luger Steak House Peter Luger Steak House We had dinner 4th June.and Your steak is delicious! But,What happened it was very surprising thing In your century-old Restaurant! We complaint as follow: 1,Manger Costar did not give us a list of consumer to make sure before dinner. 2,Manager Costar multi-operator billing amount。we paid $958 not $732. 3,Manager Costar insisted on cash only last night. Not credit card。We reserve the right to report to the tax authorities. 4,The tour guide Wang told us that wine $ 12, $ 60 each one at checkout. Can you tell us why? In fact,Not including have paid the 220 dollar tip, we paid $958 again。 In China, cheating is widespread at restaurant。But,here is American,not China. We firmly trust that you are a hundred years old company that we trust that you are a company of integrity management. NewYork Nationwide
Author: San Jose, Alabama Restaurant Delivery Services: Peter Luger Steak House Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
New Century Financial Services, Inc. represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP I have received a notice of application for wage execution from this agency claiming that they will garnish 10% or 25% wages from an old creditor T-Mobile. This is absurd I have never received proper notification from a collection agency for this matter before escalating to garnishing my wages. The only letter received was the balance owed after closing my account with T-Mobile which was a month ago and currently waiting for my rebate card from AT&T to payoff the balance. After doing some research I have discovered that New Century Financial Services, Inc is regularly represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP. Both of these agencies are notorious violators of federal debt collection laws known as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ,FDCPA, and is sued regular by consumers for these violations. Whippany New Jersey Author: West Melbourne, Florida Credit & Debt Services: New Century Financial Services, Inc. Whippany, New Jersey

Jun 29 2016
Century Link This comany allowed someone to use my stolen identity to open an account and then default on it to the point that it showed up on my credit report. Casper Wyoming Author: Wyoming Internet Services: Century Link Casper, Wyoming

Jun 29 2016
Century Link North Carolina Late charges and deceptive billing for DSL Who knows? Author: Cumberland County, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: Century Link North Carolina

Jun 28 2016
century link Employees give false information Phoenix Arizona Author: sunlakes, Arizona Internet: century link Internet

Jun 27 2016
Tenorshare Lostwindowspassword Paid for the software but no download link provided. Refuses to refund $$. Bogus Address and Telephone # Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Software: Tenorshare Internet

Jun 27 2016
Senior Soulmates this site is a total scam. I have repeatedly tried to cancel via the email link on the site. Not once have i received a response. Once I got an auto response saying that I would be receiving reply in a few days.  Internet Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Senior Soulmates Internet

Jun 23 2016
Mortgage Service Center/Century 21/PHH They turned me down for refinancing due to my disability limited income. Mt Laurel New Jersey Author: Lady Lake, Florida Loan Modification: Mortgage Service Center/Century 21/PHH Mt Laurel, New Jersey