CENTURY LINK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: century link
There may be more specific results for "century link"
For more specific results for "century link"
Showing 26-50 of 3,434 Found Reports For more specific results for "century link"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 17 2017
dollarinpocket.com/account.php The weekly pay.com The promo you to send links to your friends and when they clink on it they give you money . I signed up two weeks ago and I posted everyday to reach my goal of $300 because that is the only way you can cash out. I tryed to login into my account it failed it said username and password was not found. I tryed to email them but it said the address of the email was not located. I'm sad because I sent my friends this link to help them out on extra money and it's turns out to be fraud . All the hard work I put in turned out to be nothing . This site needs to be closed down please do not sign up . Internet
Author: Mounds view, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: dollarinpocket.com/account.php Internet

Jun 16 2017
Q LINK q link recertified my phone without my consent .. when i no longer want thier service DANIA Florida Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Q LINK DANIA, Florida

Jun 15 2017
Help Link Carillion Warm Front Scheme A Botched job from beginning to end leaving me with no water for 5 years Nationwide Author: Northumberland, Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Help Link Nationwide

Jun 08 2017

Jun 08 2017
Century International Arms Century International arms will not or cant repair their own product Delray Beach, Florida
Author: spring hill, Florida Questionable Activities: Century International Arms Delray Beach,, Florida

Jun 07 2017
Century Link CenturyLink is a RIPOFF! Bait and Switch! Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Telephone Companies: Century Link Nationwide

Jun 03 2017
Westbridge Mutual LLC Michael Briscoe HUGE SCAM / FRAUD, Laundered nearly $1 Million from Our Business Century City, California
Briscoe Still Scamming. New Names involved in this deal: Peter Dance, Ernie Walker, Jon Aubrey Divens, Bruce Haglund Author: Nashville, Tennessee Business Consultants: Westbridge Mutual LLC Century City, California

Jun 01 2017
JVZoo Never delivered purchased link to graphics software Internet
Try Contacting Support Author: Jacksonville, Florida Media: JVZoo Internet

May 26 2017
Flexport Debited my card for an extra $1564.68 without my approval San Francisco California
Says they want to provide customer service, but experience tells otherwise Author: London, Other Shipping Companies: Flexport San Francisco, California

May 19 2017
PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ This company which belongs to First Lady Melanie Trump Is the biggest fraud of the century. We saw their add on a website and followed the link. It showed the price of 6.00 dollars for shipping and added more items in our shopping card and we could not de These are Melania Trump's biggest fraudulent companies ripping consumers off. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Attorney Generals: PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ Internet

36, Report #1196038

May 18 2017
MMP (USA) inc World Business Review21st Century Television Harassing Phone Calls Boca Raton Florida HA! WHAT A JOKE! Author: Detroit, Michigan Infomercials: MMP (USA) inc Boca Raton, Florida

May 16 2017
Century link Breach of contract Illinois Illinois Author: Cable TV: Century link

May 15 2017
LINK SHE Advertise as a clothing company, I purchased a swimsuit they charged my credit card almost $50 and I never received the item CHINA Internet Author: Ontario Internet Fraud: LINK SHE Internet

May 14 2017
BUILDZOOM This company is using the business I work for to take our work. When I google our company, it comes up with a link that takes us here. Then it tries to have you put your personal info to give to other contractors. How where they able to do this? I called and asked , but the lady was rude and wouldn't help me. They are stealing our business. San Francisco California Contact. the founder of Rip Off Report Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: BUILDZOOM San Francisco, California

May 13 2017
gloss motive pure cbd rip off snake oil of the 21st century las vegas Nevada Author: bartlett, Tennessee Alternative Health: gloss motive las vegas, Nevada

41, Report #1371953

May 08 2017
xpressary.com THE AMAZING ROLLER KNIFE. Buy 3 Get FREE Shipping! Save 50% Off Today!!! I ordered this from the facebook link ,,, they took the money and never delivered the product. I have contacted them several time and they never take care of the issue los angeles California
Author: plain city, Ohio Kitchens: xpressary.com California

Apr 29 2017
Linkshe Link she.com all I want is my money China Author: Farrockaway, New York Computer Fraud: Linkshe

Apr 27 2017
Page Link I signed a contract to have a web page made in Dec. 2016 and was to be finished in a months time and was not and still not, it was not and im being billed every month and am told i cant get out of the contract and my bank continues to pay them Fairfield New Jersey Author: south river, New Jersey Websites: Page Link Fairfield, New Jersey

Apr 22 2017
Next Deal Shop Deceptive About Product Origin, Not up front in Ad Link About Returns Internet
Author: METUCHEN, New Jersey Lighting Stores: Next Deal Shop Internet

Apr 13 2017
Link She Will nor refund money for purchasing clothing internet Author: Belvidere, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Link She internet

Apr 12 2017
Easy kits.org I got a email from facebook asking me did I want to make money o line. And for me to follow link and I did. Then it took me to order results.org they ask me to sign up and I did then at the end they ask for $49 so I put my credit card information in Internet Internet Author: SUMTER, South Carolina Internet Fraud: Easy kits.org Internet

Apr 12 2017
Global tel link Correctional services for inmate calls kids can't talk to their daddy Internet Nationwide Author: Nationwide Telephone Companies: Global tel link Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
CenturyLink, Century Link, IC System RETURN MODEM SCAM, RUINING MY CREDIT!! Nationwide Author: Murray, Utah Internet Services: CenturyLink Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
rewardsflow.com Contest winner, this site says you've won... YOU'VE WON A CHANCE TO GET SWINDLED! click the link... Internet Author: Berlin , New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: rewardsflow.com Internet

Apr 08 2017
trendyrock.com/account.php trendyrock.com/account.php This was sent to me from my cousin saying it'll help get money once we hit $300 to withdraw I thought it was fishy but I still tried it! But it didn't make any sense all I had to do was send my referral link so it can wo I don't know if this is a real company or not. I don't know where it is. Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Cash Services: trendyrock.com/account.php