Your Search | century photo

Oct 14 2016
Century Link Bait and Switch -- Bait you in with discounts, cancel your order, sell the same service for more Phoenix Nationwide Author: Phx, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Century Link Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Century Link Deception and lies condoned to rope customers into un-deliverable contracts, which can only be cancelled with huge penalties! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Services: Century Link Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
B&H Photo They sell open box returns as NEW New York City New York Wrong Author: Valley Village, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: B&H Photo Internet

Oct 12 2016
DISH TV Internet Service-Century Link DISH TV in Minneapolis using Century Link as their internet providers. Charged for Lack of Services Internet READ!!!! Author: Maple Grove, Minnesota Internet Services: DISH TV Internet Service-Century Link Internet

Oct 04 2016
Compac Technology Parts Gustavo RiveroCisco Parts ManagerCompac Technology PartsMailto: grivero@compactechnologyparts.com13 Ave Rio Hondo, Ste 13,Plaza Río Hondo,Bayamon,PR 00961, Puerto RicoTel: 787-945-7436 | Fax: 787-9457-6574 Paid them $8300 - never shipped product - trying to scam my paypal Hondo Bayamon Puerto Rico Author: New Century, Kansas Brokerage Companies On-line: Compac Technology Parts Internet

Sep 19 2016
WorldRedEye Seth Browarnik Published photo of me online without permission Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Bars Lounges & Clubs: WorldRedEye Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Vast Bridges / Peak Sales Agency / Kevin Conner Broadband Search, Blaze Wifi, Hughesnet, Exede, DirecTV, Dish Network, Wireseek, Century Link, Frontier, and many others. Vast Bridges, Best Place to Commit White Collar Fraud Jacksonville Florida
Crooks Author: Jacksonville, Florida Internet Service Providers: Vast Bridges / Peak Sales Agency / Kevin Conner Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 07 2016
Century Link Deceived me, falsely charged me Leawood, Kansas Author: Littlton, Colorado Computer Marketing Companies: Century Link Leawood,, Kansas

Sep 06 2016
SkinnyBodyCare Said that I would receive commissions on my team distributors every month without getting people to the business..I did get ppl to the business..spent almost $300 to receive $34.00 to a Payoneer account..I chose that because I wasn't putting my bank account info on the net. Now Payoneer wants my photo ID and my house address for me to receive my $34 minus their fees...after I already spent almost $300. St. Louis Washington Author: Kingston, New York Weightloss Programs: SkinnyBodyCare Internet

Aug 30 2016
PTR preferred tax relief BUSINESS SHUT DOWN AND NO HELP Century City California Author: Los Alamos, New Mexico Tax Services: PTR Century City, California

Aug 23 2016
NANCY PIER, XTREMEFRENCHBULLDOGS,SUNBURST FRENCHIES Do not send this person money. You will never get your puppy or money back. If you unlucky enough to get a puppy from NANCY ELLEN (BELL) PIER, it may not be the puppy in the photo and it certainly won't have a correct pedigree. St.Louis, MO, Daytona, FL, many missouri locations Internet
Nancy Pier Ripping off Missourians Again Author: Daytona Beach , Florida Animal Abuse: SUNBURST FRENCHIES Internet

Aug 22 2016
EZ Valley Auto Sales Tony Guerrero Owner, Ruben the finance guy also a family member, Tony Guerrero General Sales Manager, and Samantha the youngest Guerreo is the receptionist. Falsely stated they wanted to video tape and photo shoot of my car Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: EZ Valley Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 09 2016
TriStar event Photo Inc Lies to children and makes them sign contracts Carlsbad California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Photography: TriStar event Photo Inc Carlsbad, California
14, Report #1319525

Jul 29 2016
cenutury link century link internet service didn't get carol stream il Nationwide Author: limestone, Tennessee Cable TV: cenutury link Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Century Link Agreed amount is not what thay are taking out of bank account. worldwide Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Internet Service Providers: Century Link Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
08:39 PM Will not let me remove my photo from their guess your age game without paying money. No way to contact them. Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Internet

Jul 11 2016
centurylink century link STAY AWAY FROM THESE THIEVES. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces., New Mexico Internet Service Providers: centurylink Internet

Jul 08 2016
Century Link phone and internet service Decreasen internet speed and changing the subscription plan without notice Midvale Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Consumer Services: Century Link Midvale, Utah

Jul 06 2016
Peter Luger Steak House Peter Luger Steak House We had dinner 4th June.and Your steak is delicious! But,What happened it was very surprising thing In your century-old Restaurant! We complaint as follow: 1,Manger Costar did not give us a list of consumer to make sure before dinner. 2,Manager Costar multi-operator billing amount。we paid $958 not $732. 3,Manager Costar insisted on cash only last night. Not credit card。We reserve the right to report to the tax authorities. 4,The tour guide Wang told us that wine $ 12, $ 60 each one at checkout. Can you tell us why? In fact,Not including have paid the 220 dollar tip, we paid $958 again。 In China, cheating is widespread at restaurant。But,here is American,not China. We firmly trust that you are a hundred years old company that we trust that you are a company of integrity management. NewYork Nationwide
Author: San Jose, Alabama Restaurant Delivery Services: Peter Luger Steak House Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
New Century Financial Services, Inc. represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP I have received a notice of application for wage execution from this agency claiming that they will garnish 10% or 25% wages from an old creditor T-Mobile. This is absurd I have never received proper notification from a collection agency for this matter before escalating to garnishing my wages. The only letter received was the balance owed after closing my account with T-Mobile which was a month ago and currently waiting for my rebate card from AT&T to payoff the balance. After doing some research I have discovered that New Century Financial Services, Inc is regularly represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP. Both of these agencies are notorious violators of federal debt collection laws known as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ,FDCPA, and is sued regular by consumers for these violations. Whippany New Jersey Author: West Melbourne, Florida Credit & Debt Services: New Century Financial Services, Inc. Whippany, New Jersey

Jun 29 2016
Century Link This comany allowed someone to use my stolen identity to open an account and then default on it to the point that it showed up on my credit report. Casper Wyoming Author: Wyoming Internet Services: Century Link Casper, Wyoming

Jun 29 2016
Century Link North Carolina Late charges and deceptive billing for DSL Who knows? Author: Cumberland County, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: Century Link North Carolina

Jun 28 2016
Dragon Photo Booth Store DRE Custom BoothDave Rob Engtstrand I ordered an inflatable photo booth cube at it was a piece of junk. The baffles inside broke after a half dozen rentals and the inflatable in NOT usable. I was promised a warranty and and have waited, asked, waited some more,.. guess I'm being ignored. Terrible customer service New Milford Connecticut Author: Placerville, California Photography: Dragon Photo Booth Store New Milford, Connecticut

Jun 28 2016
century link Employees give false information Phoenix Arizona Author: sunlakes, Arizona Internet: century link Internet

Jun 27 2016
Studio V Inc., Nancy Keogh Did not refund money nor return calls as promised, SELLS OVER PRICED PHOTO SERVICES! Tampa Florida Author: Oldsmar, Florida Talent Scouts: Studio V Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida