Your Search | century photo

Feb 17 2016
Avas Flowers Totally not worth the money! Skimpy expensive arrangement and delivered a day late!! Looked nothing like the photo on their website. Ownings Mills Maryland Author: Owings Mills, Maryland Florists: Avas Flowers Internet

Feb 15 2016
century link Deceptive business practices, charged for higher than quoted internet price. phoenix Arizona Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Internet Services: century link phoenix, Arizona

Feb 10 2016
Bernie De Belles DeBelles, Bernie De Belles Photo Sexual Harrasmenr, Fraud. New York, New York. Honolulu. Internet Trying to fully remove this report: Author: West Hollywood, California Art Galleries: Bernie De Belles Internet

Feb 09 2016
42nd Street Photo Bait and Switch. Buyer Beware! New York City New York Author: Milton, Massachusetts Cameras & Video: 42nd Street Photo NY

Feb 05 2016
Century Security Inc Fraud, scam, lie, dishonest, scary Renton Washington Owner Conversation Author: Spanaway, Washington Security Services: Century Security Inc Renton, Washington

Jan 25 2016
Century Link 6 mounths and still unable to get them to correct billing situation saginaw, mn. Internet Author: saginaw, Minnesota Telephone Companies: Century Link Internet

Jan 20 2016
Century Link Absolute Incompetence Phoeniz Arizona Author: McKinney, Texas Cable TV: Century Link Phoeniz, Arizona

Jan 11 2016
Zaful Clothing very cheap quality, very poorly made, looks NOTHING like the photo on the website China Internet
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Zaful Internet

Jan 11 2016
Alex Video And Photo Studio Me and my wife higher him for our wedding to make the video and pictures, for which we paid $2500, watching the video is embarrassing made my wife cried and could not even show our family, now we have no memories about our wedding day Perth Amboy New Jersey Author: Bay Shore, New York Wedding Services: Alex Video And Photo Studio Perth Amboy, New Jersey

Jan 09 2016
Essential Yoga - Shari McCubbins Shari the owner she stole all my personnel items- photo of my dead Dad !! She stole a custom made winter coat . I tried to contact her she blocked me . She should NEVER be used as a yoga instructor how can you and be a thief Springfield , MO MO
I don't know if any of you are real Author: Springfield, Missouri Health Spas: Essential Yoga - Shari McCubbins Internet

Jan 07 2016
LZWY I bought Eileen Fisher shoes from a website, where I paid in pounds. The shoes were clearly Eileen Fisher, photo, name and description. The shoes I received were from a factory in China. No box, not even cheap knockoffs of the Eileen Fisher shoes. Not even close to what I ordered. They were shipped in a bag, with no invoice or packing slip. No email address or website Shanghai Internet Author: Encino, California Specialty Stores: LZWY Internet

Jan 04 2016
42nd St Photo, Dave, Athony, Jack Bait+Switch, Deceptive, Rude, Threating New York New York
You May Have BIGGER Problems Author: Janesville, Iowa Cameras & Video: 42nd St Photo New York, New York

Jan 03 2016
DISH WARNING!!! Do not ever, ever 'bundle' your phone and internet with DISH! I have been without my land line for TWO WEEKS! Dish keeps promising to fix it, but the fixes are just temporary and the phone line quickly goes out again. The problem is, DISH 'leases' their phone lines from Century Link, and is dependent on CL for any line repairs. But I left Century Link and bundled with Dish after being way overcharged by Century Link. Yes, Dish is less expensive and employees are nicer than Century Link. But with CL, at least I had phone service. I've had nothing but problems with Dish. DON'T GET YOUR PHONE/INTERNET SERVICE FROM DISH, YOU WILL REGRET IT!  Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: DISH Nationwide

Dec 30 2015
Century Communities Caveat Emptor; Century Communities Greenwood Village Colorado Author: parker, Colorado Real Estate Investing: Century Communities Colorado

Dec 29 2015
Executive Travel Assistance Matthew Stagg Took the money and disappeared! Los Angeles California
Author: Century City, California Travel Services: Executive Travel Assistance Internet

Dec 28 2015
Century diamonds Daras Diamonds, Daras Diamonds I should have know before giving my credit card Culver City California Update : return was authorized and payment was returned to CC Author: San Francisco, California Jewelry Stores: Century diamonds Culver City, California

Dec 21 2015
Glassbook Magazine Jasmine Glass aka Glassbook Magazine Jasmine Glass of Glassbook magazine is a liar to artists, models, producers globally. NYC, LA, Canada Internet
Screenshot Author: NYC, New York Liars: Glassbook Magazine Internet

Dec 21 2015
Tuesday Rhodes Realtor at Century 21 Nasty shell of a woman! Springfield Missouri
I have a request Author: Atlanta, Georgia Realtors: Tuesday Rhodes Springfield , Missouri

Dec 17 2015
B-precious Photography Fraud, Photo Stealer, Not a real photographer, Hauppauge New York Author: Smithtown, New York Photography: B-precious Photography Hauppauge, New York

Dec 17 2015
Fred Dorton Jr. ~ state bar#237121 The D Firm  He uses laws that does not exist to your case, he will received retainer fee and not show up for your hearing to where as the other party wins. He also has no excuse not documentation proving his reasoning of being hired to fight your case, nor does he have all the court dates he'll discuss with you in regards to why he may, did or did not show for court. He's more than a rip off, he's as Fraud!!!! Century city California Author: Los Angeles , California Attorneys General: Fred Dorton Jr. ~ state bar#237121 The D Firm Century city , California

Dec 16 2015
Century Pawn Brokers Inc. Hal Greenspan owner goes by John fake name to protect his identity Robbed me of my jewelry Asbury Park New Jersey Author: Toms river, New Jersey Pawn Broker: Century Pawn Brokers Inc. Asbury Park, New Jersey

Dec 14 2015
21st Century Auto Group $4k added to listed price, 8 weeks still no title/registration/bill of sale. springfield New Jersey I could have walked out Author: Brunswick, Maine Auto Dealers: 21st Century Auto Group springfield, New Jersey

Dec 12 2015
New Century Financial services Pressler & Pressler New Cetury Financial Services in conjuction with artorney's Pressler and Pressler are making my life impossible because they want to garnish my wages on an accout that I do not have any knowledgeand it is not in my credit report. Parsippani,  New Jersey Author: East Windsor, New Jersey Lawyers: New Century Financial services Parsippani, NJ, New Jersey

Dec 05 2015
usa discount warehouse waiting tell the end of fryday to see if they ship  Unknown, said location is likely False! Internet
Well Refund asked for and as far as I can tell I got it Author: Bigfork, Montana Computer Software: usa discount warehouse Internet

Dec 01 2015
42nd St Photo 42Photo Theft by deception, misrepresentation prices online, unauthorized, unwanted shipment of substitute products, gray market goods with no warranty as a consequence, defective camera and lens New York New York
How To Use Bank to Obtain Money Back? Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: 42nd St Photo New York, New York