Your Search | century photo

Feb 26 2014
21st Century Business Donald Trump, Century 21, PBS, FOX, Bloomberg, WXEL fraud, lies, misrepresentation, hard sell Boca Raton Florida Author: San Francisco, California Advertising Agencies: 21st Century Business Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 26 2014
Century Legal Group Adam Carr, Chris, Frank Lewis TOTAL SCAM! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Legal Services: Century Legal Group Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 26 2014
century legal group Justin Michael, Frank Lewis,Lynn Bulter Century legal group stated they help in foreclosure and loan modifications, either to stop and work with your lender for lower payments. Nothing never came out from this nightmare of a deal . I spoken to these individual twice once when papers was sent over ,and payment sent. After waiting to hear back from the company with the out come I gotten no results.  Philadelphia Author: saint louis, Missouri Government Corruption: century legal group Philadelphia, Select State/Province

Feb 25 2014
Century Mfg Alleged free sample turned into $133.93 invoice without purchase authorization, without option to cancel or return Masspequa, New York Author: Monterey, California Bait-and-Switch: Century Mfg Massapepqua, New York

Feb 25 2014
Chris McLarnon at Century 21 Commonwealth Natick DO NOT TRUST!!! Natick Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Realtors: Chris McLarnon at Century 21 Commonwealth Natick Natick, Massachusetts

Feb 24 2014
Century Link lies and blank contracts Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Internet Service Providers: Century Link Omaha, Nebraska

Feb 21 2014
Century Link Service Sucks Florida Author: Wildwood, Florida Internet Services: Century Link Select State/Province

Feb 18 2014
Ray Mejia (Ramiro Mejia) Century 21 Exclusive Properties, Diversified Real Estate Group Mislead, Falsified documents, Money Laundering, Collected and cashed checks not in his name, Unpaid commissions. Rancho Cucamonga California
Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Realtors: Ray Mejia Rancho Cucamonga, California

Feb 15 2014
United Find Mortgage & Realty Daniel Reyes unitedfund.us Rey Reyes Christopher J Langley attorney United Fund Mortgage & Realty, Daniel Reyes, Rey Reyes, New Century Solutions, NCS Processing, The Langley Law Firm, unitedfund.us Loan Modification/Mortgage SCAM, Do not give them your personal information! Santa Ana California
Author: California Mortgage Companies: United Find Mortgage & Realty Daniel Reyes unitedfund.us Rey Reyes Christopher J Langley attorney Santa Ana, California

Feb 14 2014
Convergent Outdsourcing Inc. WWW.PAYCONVERGENT.COM Trying to get me to pay them even with a discounted amount saying they have settled on a agreement with if paid in full I would follow the discounted amount in one full payment of $156.77 instead of $223.95 that they say I owe Century Link. Well that Century Link debt has been satisfied almost 2years ago with payments made to Century Link not any collection agency. I have the money order reciepts to prove account satisfied-these idots don't think I know when a bill is paid or not? I want others to beware of this agency-their wolfes in sheep clothing. RENTON Washington Author: Fridley, Minnesota Collection Agencies: Convergent Outdsourcing Inc. RENTON, Washington

Feb 13 2014
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Feb 09 2014
pressler and pressler and new century financial took money out of my bank acct without authorization Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey Author: cliton, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: pressler and pressler Parsippany-Troy Hills, , New Jersey

Feb 09 2014
Studio DRB Photography Dereek Took money for a photo shoot and stood me up ATlanta Georgia Author: ATl, Georgia Photography: Studio DRB Photography ATlanta, Georgia

Feb 07 2014
Century Link Lies, incompetence, and rudeness Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cable TV: Century Link Las Vegas, Nevada

40, Report #1120836

Feb 04 2014
Glamour Shots Perimeter Village Glamour Shots ATLANTA - Perimeter - Dunwoody Wastes your time with deceiving deals, overly priced expensive photo packages, sales pressure, lack of privacy, loses your photos, dirty floors in shooting area they shoot you on, etc. Dunwoody Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Photography: Glamour Shots Perimeter Village Dunwoody, Georgia

41, Report #1120500

Feb 03 2014
Great American Baby Photo Cintest unknown RIPOFF Owings mill's Internet Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Great American Baby Photo Cintest Internet

42, Report #1119538

Jan 30 2014
Century Manufacturing Century MFG Complete Scam Massapequa New York Author: Tampa, Florida Home Improvements: Century Manufacturing Massapequa, New York

Jan 19 2014
Craigs Limo Craigs Limousine American Star Limo Sean Shawn Shaun Isaac Craig Craigs Limousine American Star Limousine American Star Limo Extortion Scam , Manipulative Fraud , Warning , Beware, Do Not Hire Them Or You Will Be Extorted ! Woodland Hills California
Author: Century City, California Chauffeurs: Craigs Limo Craigs Limousine American Star Limo Woodland Hills, California

Jan 18 2014
Mathew Charnay Scam - The iNDEXOR Scam - iGROW Global Commerce Summit Scam Mathew Charnay Scam - The iNDEXOR Scam -iGROW Global Commerce Summit Scam Century City California
Author: Century City, California Financial Services: Mathew Charnay Scam - The iNDEXOR Scam - iGROW Global Commerce Summit Scam Century City, California

Jan 12 2014
Irma Mendez San Diego, Irma Mendez Century Homes, Irma Mendez Scam Scam, Fraud, Liar, Scammer, Abuse, Thief, Exploiter, Slanderer, Fake, Phony Alpine, California Alpine California Author: Alpine, California Real Estate Services: Irma Mendez San Diego, Irma Mendez Century Homes, Irma Mendez Scam Alpine , California

Jan 10 2014
Century Link Quest Failed to show up, Failed to find account, very rude. Took off work for nothing Internet  Author: Edgewater, Colorado Customer: Century Link Internet, Select State/Province

Jan 10 2014
21 century insurance company company that doesn't pay on time for accident their customer at fault California
Author: Anaheim, California Car Insurance: 21 century insurance company California

Jan 08 2014
makeyourownjeans.com Jeans ordered do not fit. Refund policy not adhered to. Dishonest company unwilling to acknowledge requested photo evidence Internet
Author: London, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: makeyourownjeans.com Internet

Jan 07 2014
Century Link Worst service, inept, incompetent, poor systems, rotten customer service, lack of response Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Telephone Companies: Century Link Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 06 2014
Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Digital River Total Ripoff Cologne Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Software: Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Nationwide

Masters