Your Search | century photo

Aug 06 2015
Century First Credit Solutions Unprofessional Low Paying Company New York New York Author: New York, New York Credit Services: Century First Credit Solutions New York, New York

Aug 05 2015
Janet Spencer Janet Spencer scam money for relationship and marriage moon Park California Internet
photo Author: vero beach , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Janet Spencer Internet

Aug 02 2015
George Street Photo and Video Impressive website, HORRIBLE product and service Schiller Park Illinois Author: Elgin, South Carolina Photography: George Street Photo and Video Schiller Park, Illinois

Aug 02 2015
Dr. Jon Stoneburner of Photo Therapy for Herpes. Non-Payment, Liar, Rip-off. Bradenton, FL 34203 Florida Author: bradenton, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Dr. Jon Stoneburner Bradenton, FL 34203, Florida

Jul 27 2015
SHOP GOOD WILL Stores 1. Goodwill Industries Ontario Great Lakes3410 White Oak Rd.London, ON, N6E 2Z92. Goodwill Industries of the Columbia-Willamette2920 SE Century Blvd.Hillsboro, OR, 971233. Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana8460 Bearing Drive Suite #400Indiana Listing untruthful about condition of item. My 3 direct questions were answered with 2 lies out of 3 questions. London, Ontario CANADA Nationwide
Author: Springdale, Arkansas Sporting Goods: SHOP GOOD WILL Stores Nationwide

Jul 24 2015
Mambo Sandy Sandra McFarlin She is a big scammer! Three of her clients got the same photo of her work. New Jersey Internet
Here is the Facebook post where Mambo Sandy posted a clients info Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Mambo Sandy Internet

Jul 22 2015
Global Efficient Energy - specifically Joe Skaff Pretended to be with the local power company but was actually a solar panel salesman Charlotte North Carolina
WRONG PHOTO Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Utility Companies: Global Efficient Energy Charlotte, North Carolina

Century Link Huachuca City AZ DISCONNECT BILL PAID WITH RECIEPT National Wide
Author: Huachuca City, Arizona Telephone Companies: Century Link

Jul 22 2015
Corey Ann Photography Corey Ann Balazowich of Stop Stealing Photos Corey Balazowich, Photo Stealers, Stop Stealing Photos, Corey Ann Wedding photographer/Blog ownerIs not telling the truth and is heavily involved in online harassment and stalking Canton Ohio This is a revenge post... Author: Other Photography: Corey Ann Photography Corey Ann Balazowich of Stop Stealing Photos Canton, Ohio

Jul 21 2015
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Notice to Consumer Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jul 21 2015
Century link Not happy with the customer services they provide, they miss lead Leto pay more then what I need to pay..first time customer not happy at all. Nationalwide Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Orlanfo, Florida Video Stores: Century link Nationwide

Jul 21 2015
Epress Toll Service Center Linebarger Groggan Blair & Sampson, LLPThe Cleveland Office Bldg Harassing me since 11/2014; Claims they have a photo in a white van 1/2014 going thu a toll; I have never driven in CO; was not there; constantly sending threatning letters; calling with threatning statements; Denver Colorado Author: Camas, Washington Toll-Booth Cashiers: Epress Toll Service Center Denver, Colorado

Jul 13 2015
Patrick James Knox Chris fisher, jimmy Heath Knox Lied about who he is and was used photos of others including a dead marines photo Dallas tx Nigeria , ghana
Author: Oceanside , California Adult Web Site: Patrick James Knox Nationwide,

Jul 13 2015
Kevin Mcdermott - Warning! - Contractor / Vehicle Fraud Cheat PROFESSIONAL SCAMMER/FRAUDSTER/CHEAT Cloverdale, British Columbia
Robin & Blaire Author: Cloverdale, British Columbia Home Improvements: Kevin McDermott Langley, British Columbia

Jul 13 2015
Wrist Game Wrist game AU I didn't get my product , And wasted my hard earned money Australia Internet
photo Author: Hyderabad, Other Jewelry Stores: Wrist Game Internet

Jul 11 2015
Title Max loan called to c what i need for a loan and was told i needed original title for vicheal, but yet got photo copy for my daughters car now they are saying they have the original copy when in fact i have the origanl and also sayiing they have tryed contacting me for the loan on my daughters car and not talking to her letting me now everything about the loan santa fe New Mexico Author: chama, New Mexico Car Financing: Title Max loan santa fe, New Mexico

Jul 10 2015
Century 21 A Better Service Realty sends out non-stop junk mail, harasses me, torments me, does not give up, will NOT take Stop or NO for an answer, inconsiderate, rude, ignores my wishes, unprofessional, disgusting, aggressive for the wrong reasons Downey California Author: CULVER CITY, California Realtors: Century 21 A Better Service Realty Downey, California

Jul 09 2015
42nd Street Photo BUYER BEWARE OF 42nd Street Photo New York New York Author: Woodstock, Illinois Cameras & Video: 42nd Street Photo Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
Wanda Gutowska, CENTURY 21 Grande Realty  real estate fraud Harwood Heights Illinois Invented person and contents of the report, everything that has been written is so nonsensical just to destroy my good reputation. Author: Chicago, Illinois Realtors: Wanda Gutowska, CENTURY 21 Grande Realty Harwood Heights, Illinois

Jul 07 2015
cliques photo booth don viramontes Paid this company and they never showed up and never refunded the money! customer beware! los angeles California Author: longbeach, California Photography: cliques photo booth los angeles, California

Jul 02 2015
Goddess Weaves This company put me on a payment program for hair extensions for three months at $75.33 per payment. This was for a very important special ocassion. Upon completion of my payments, the photo of the hair they sent was NOT WHAT I ORDERED as it was straight Hair Extensions Internet
That is not the photo of the hair you ordered and which you sent to me Author: Santa Clarita, California Unusual Rip-Off: Goddess Weaves Internet

Jul 01 2015
Seriously???? Author: Flint, Michigan Banks: Fidelity Bank Plc Internet

Jun 19 2015
SammyDress Lied about sizing on website; charged credit card in full and only received a partial order; now they want me to photo and merchandise and decided whether they will refund me a small amount. 9302 Pittsburgh Ave. Rancho Cucamonga, CA. 91730 Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: SammyDress Internet

Jun 18 2015
Amex Limousine Service Peter / Ana Peter and Ana did not want to provide a liability insurance needed for my wedding photo location. Contacted amex for over 2 months they could not provide insurance therefore I lost the photo location. I provided deposit and amex will not return. They are terrible in business. I had to cancel my service due to the inability to provide what was needed I had to cancel. Contract should be null and voided. They will brooklyn , new  york Author: ozone park, New York Party Rentals: Amex Limousine Service brooklyn, New York

Jun 18 2015
LAST WARNING TO YOU Author: Accra, Other Liars: AJOA A SAMPSON Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania