Your Search | ceo@hitwebdesign.com

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
1-800 FLOWERS.COM Christopher G. McCann, President and CEO 1800FLOWERS.COM ALLOWS HIS EMPLOYEE TO ASSAULT HANDICAPPED WOMAN OVER NON-DELIVERY Carle Place, New York
Author: HYATTSVILLE, Maryland Work Place Bullies: 1800Flowers - 1-800 FLOWERS.COM Carle Place, New York

Jul 31 2014
FRESH START LIVING CEO CHARLIE CUNNINGHAM, DIRECTOR PHIL WRIGHT Montgomery House Landlords owed thousands of pounds by Fresh Start !!!!! Manchester, Nationwide
Author: Reading, Real Estate Services: FRESH START LIVING Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Next Step Recovery Housing David Francis - Founder & CEO You have a better chance of finding drugs there than getting off of them. McKees Rocks Pennsylvania
Author: Pennsylvania Misc. Health Specialists: Next Step Recovery Housing McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania

Jul 28 2014
Rapid home solutions inc CEO STEVE DIAZ beware of this company Orlando Florida Author: chulotta, Florida Nonprofit Organizations: Rapid home solutions inc Orlando, Florida

Jul 27 2014
Urban Room Tyler Johnson Urbanroom.com/ceo@urbanroom.com Pushy, Adamant about nudity and lingerie shots, heavy sexual scenes New York City New York Author: New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: Urban Room Tyler Johnson Select State/Province

Jul 24 2014
Noitavonne Inc CEO Lael Alexander, Siecom This company scammed e for 150,000 dlls. Houston Internet Author: Orange County, California Cellular Phone Companies: Noitavonne Inc Internet

Jul 16 2014
Equifax - CEO Richard Frederick Smith Equifax continues to lie about payment history verification - refuse to correct. Atlanta Nationwide Author: WESTMINSTER, Colorado Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Texas Coastal Energy Co. Jeff Gordon CEO has immoral behavior, sexual harrasment, and lies to customers Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Investment Brokers: Texas Coastal Energy Co. Dallas, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Hughes Communications & Echostar Corp-A Deceptive business practices and awful internet service CEO Pradman Kaul, 11717 Exploration Ln. Germantown Maryland Author: Eidson, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Hughes Communications Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Los Alamos Medical Center 1- Sandra J .Palmetto, Lead Certified Respiratory, 2- Jacqui Carroll - Human Resources Director3- Feliciano Jiron - CEO of Los Alamos Med Center assault, battery on staff member, false billing and documentation, lead therapist who has to cheat on tests and has co2 poisoning, HR threatens you with lawsuits when you alert them to these issues and now there two suits on them and one more in the works. THEY ARE CORRUPT...... Los Alamos New Mexico
Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Jul 10 2014
Northwest Companies Gregg Tigani President, Randy Ream CEO Break their own contract and won't pay contractors for hard work! Indian Trail North Carolina Author: League City, Texas Property Management: Northwest Companies Indian Trail, North Carolina

Jul 10 2014
Higher Calling Aircraft Parts Higher Calling Aircraft Parts Inc.Terry Mendez Owner & CEO DUNS#:006311879 CAGE CODE:70SR2 Hires under a legal contract, you end up working for free and never get paid. If you threaten to file a law suit you are attacked back with lawsuits of slander etc. Oceanside California
Author: North Hollywood, California Surplus Buyers & Sellers: Higher Calling Aircraft Parts Oceanside, California

Jul 09 2014
David Antoni Bussiere LOUDBUS Stolen compensation, stolen graphics, marketing scam, business con artist Salem, Massachusetts Author: Salem, New Hampshire Advertising Agencies: David Antoni Bussiere Salem, Massachusetts

Jul 09 2014
north hills internal medicine agh north hills internal medicine mknight road pgh pa abusive medical staff inappropiate behavior my sister is a patient at north hills internal medicine at 9335 mknight road pittsburgh and the medical staff named cindy has changed her medical imformation to keep the ceo from knowing of her abuse pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Hospitals: north hills internal medicine agh pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 08 2014
MedLaserDepot REVIEW: MedLaserDepot Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction, MedLaserDepot implemented strategic changes to ensure only best medical laser sales, focusing on offering best customer service in industry. Palm Beach, Florida & nationwide*UPDATE: MedLaserDepot recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – MedLaserDepot pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with MedLaserDepot, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Yorba Linda, California Internet Fraud: Samuel D Lehrer, CEO aka Med Laser Depot aka Laser Repair Outlet aka Aesthetic Partners, Inc. Jupiter, Florida

Jul 07 2014
Erik Coffin / Gotham Gotham Construction; Gotham Properties; Gotham Corporate CEO engages in fraudulent behavior and defamation causing material injury West Hollywood California Author: Los Angeles, California Real Estate Services: Erik Coffin / Gotham West Hollywood, California

Jul 07 2014
Jetlev Jet Lev, Jetlev Technologies, JTI, Jetlev Industries Jetlev CEO has defrauded countless customers by taking funds for equipment he never planned to deliver Dania Beach Florida Author: Newport Beach, California Marine Accessories: Jetlev Dania Beach, Florida

Jul 03 2014
William Benson of Billionaires Row - Billionaires Row Champagne - Billionaires Row Lifestyle Company Fraudster Deadbeat CEO of Billionaires Row Melville New York
Author: Miami, Florida Business Consulting: William Benson Melville, New York

Jul 03 2014
Xoka Inc Cristian Radulescu 714-505-3945 Hodari Garcia / CEO Boiler room operation ripping off employees Huntington Beach California
Author: Huntington Beach, California Search Engine Optimization: Xoka Inc Huntington Beach, California

Jul 02 2014
Spencer Pfleiderer Spence Spencer Pfleiderer is President and CEO of Central Care Mission. He thinks he's God. He a narcassitic, egotistical maniac. He talks about helping people but if you disagree with him in anyway he will throw you out in the street. It's terrible. He works people in recovery 60-80 hours a week with less than 30 days of recovery time from drugs and alcohol. Almost the entire staff at Central Care Mission is in the program as well and Spence Pfleiderer abuses them. The Mission is a great place!!! Spencer Pfleiderer for all his rhetoric about Christ isn't very Christ like. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Small Business Services: Spencer Pfleiderer Orlando, Florida

Jul 01 2014
Renee Benton Gilmore Renee Benton Gilmore - Ex CEO and Rip of Queen at Tampa Workforce Alliance Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Renee Benton Gilmore Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
Mike Darovec CEO Nutralan Mike DarovecCEO Nutralan Saint Charles, Illinois Health, Wellness and Fitness Fake company. Fraud.Fake borrower. Saint Charles, Illinois Nationwide
Author: Baltimore , Maryland Drug Manufacturers: Mike Darovec CEO Nutralan Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
NuPath, Inc. Disability Services *BOYCOTT NuPath, Inc.*, CEO and President Daniel Harrison Solicits Purchase of Illegal Drugs on Craigslist Woburn Massachusetts Author: littleton, Massachusetts Drug Dealers: NuPath, Inc. Disability Services Woburn, Select State/Province

Jun 23 2014
Blu Domain Aundrea Maniz Hasselback (CEO) Blu Domain, Aundrea Maniz Hasselback, CEO, SCAM, Bludomain.com, Domain Parker Colorado Author: Arkansas Personal Services: Blu Domain Parker, Colorado