Your Search | chad harp
Approximately 511 Reports Found

Oct 21 2016
Chad Golem AKA Golem Construction Con man contractor in Northeast Ohio / Cleveland - Steals money from clients, employees and subcontractors Kirtland Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Home Improvements: Chad Golem Kirtland, Ohio

Sep 29 2016

Sep 03 2016
Capital improvements 737 County Road F e.Vadnais Heights MN 55117 CHAD RICHARDS Chad Richards- Good contractor when / if he shows up ! - i spent over $35,000.00 with this guy - he did a great job on the first job- and after it - he was taking 10 weeks for what shouldve taken two . Finally after personal property ruined and he was contantaly not showing up - i had enough- ( but not before he convinced me to give him all but $1,000.00 of the money up front so he could pay his workers - IF you hire this guy - give him no more money than half up front and nothing more- or you will never see -him - he puts you as he puts it on the back burner ( even tho he said we were his best clients ) Iam truly hurt by Chad Richards, besides a contractor, we were considering him a friend -now we have to find someone to finish his work and pay them for that as well as haul off items that we already paid him to do ! Dont let this guys good looks and smooth talk persuade you - put a beginning and ending date on any contract and no more than half til full completion ! Vadnais Heights Minnesota Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Home Improvements: Capital improvements Vadnais Heights , Minnesota

Aug 16 2016
Morgan Glass Morgan Glass Chad Tyler Deadbeat Bidder Half Moon Bay California No Longer Employed at Morgan Glass Author: Dalton, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Chad Tyler of Morgan Glass Half Moon Bay, California
5, Report #1319986

Aug 01 2016
SPS Inc. Select Portfolio Servicing Inc. Select Portfolio Servicing Inc. Salt Lake City Utah Fraud using Auto Draft after they were notified ,call recorded, thet they no longer had authorization to do so, effective 07/28/2016. Ridiculous Balloon Payment to their 2% HAMP/HARP loan modification. Salt Lake City Utah Select Portfolio Servicing Fraud Assistance Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Mortgage Brokers: SPS Inc. Select Portfolio Servicing Inc. Slat Lake City, Utah

Jul 23 2016
Chad and charlene young Bought furniture for over 2000 dollors and only want 2 refund 500 my furniture has been replaced twice in a year and now I just ask for my money back MARION Ohio Author: MARION, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Chad and charlene young MARION, Ohio

Jul 23 2016
Primestar General Contractors Chad Mclin Houston Texas Roof Contracting Like Many Others I was Not paid for work performed. Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Roofing Companies: Primestar General Contractors Houston, Texas

Jul 01 2016
Hawaii Property Development Realty, LLC This Mortgage/Broker company is ran by Chad Garcia aka Thomas C, Garcia, aka Thomas Chad Garcia, aka Thomas Garcia a total crook and sleazeball! Sleazeball Crook should be shut down ASAP Violator of Real Estate License codes in Hawaii Honolulu Hawaii
Author: Wailuku, Hawaii Real Estate Services: Hawaii Property Development Realty, LLC Honolulu, Hawaii

Jun 08 2016
Chad Chiniquy - Find, Fund, Flip High pressure, lies, deception, bait and switch Internet Author: Tempe, Arizona Seminar Programs: Chad Chiniquy Internet

May 03 2016
Humphrey's Chainsaw Art & Log Furniture Chad & Lyndie Humphrey Horrible Chainsaw Carving Abbeyville Kansas
Regarding Holly Thomas Miller Author: Peabody, Kansas Furniture & Furnishings: Humphrey's Chainsaw Art & Log Furniture Abbeyville, Kansas

Apr 25 2016
chad chiniquy Nationwide Author: duxbury, Massachusetts Realtors: chad chiniquy Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
Garage Enforcers, LLC Chad Alan Sigurdson Took a deposit of $100 on March 4th, 2016 for replacing a garage door panel with a promise to install it in 2 weeks. Now he refuses to complete his work, answer my calls or texts. He also refuses to refund my deposit and continues to prey on unsuspecting home owners in crisis. Anoka Minnesota Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Garage Door Companies: Garage Enforcers, LLC Anoka, Minnesota

Apr 13 2016
Chad Ockstadt ONLINE SCAMMERS Michigan Internet
Author: Homestead, Florida Work at Home Business: Chad Ockstadt Internet

Mar 25 2016
Cash Advance Inc. Frank Wright I noticed several others had complaints from this company Roseville California Thanks for the comment! Author: Grand Island, Nebraska Collection Agencies: Cash Advance Inc. Roseville, California

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Jan 08 2016
Marquis Properties, LLC Chad Deucher Purchased 4 properties, found out never owned or had title, no rent or money returned Orem Utah Author: Oviedo, Florida Real Estate Investing: Marquis Properties, LLC Orem, Utah

Dec 27 2015
Debbie Burgess Ombudsman for Passages Debbie Burgess took me from my big beautiful home while sick and took my belongings and all my money and tortured me for six months and after she had her whole family helped her move lots of my belongings they wanted and I was traped in a condemned house, she locked the mail box and I was prevented from getting a Harp loan so I lost my home and all my belongings in the end. I had not been arround her for years but she worked for Passages as an Ombudsman so I thought she was alright. to trust, she took everything I had in the end. Gridley California Author: Chico , California Nursing Homes: Debbie Burgess Gridley , California

Dec 19 2015
Vom Wollman Rottweilers Chad Vom, Vom Wollman Rotts,, Von Dickey Rotteweilers chad vom wollman, vom dickey, vom dickey rottweilers, vom wollman rottweilers malvern Nationwide Author: galloway, Alabama Dog Breeders: Vom Wollman Rottweilers Nationwide

Nov 21 2015
forest green mhp / Paul Chad,joy,jenny theifs hudson Florida Author: hudson, Florida Liars: forest green mhp / hudson, Florida

Nov 16 2015
Chad Engle Home Security Sign On Bonus Scam, Chad Engle Home Security Dallas Texas Author: Daphne, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Chad Engle Dallas, Texas

Nov 08 2015
Willow Creek Mobile Home dba Oakwood Paul Chad Comingore and Nikki Serpo Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Willow Creek Mobile Home dba Oakwood Tampa, Florida

Oct 25 2015
LIVE AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE LIZZIE, Steve Cryken, Chad B, Wascher, GENUINE PSA DNA MICHAEL JACKSON DRAWINGS. Internet Author: Frankfurt, Washington Computer Fraud: LIVE AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE Internet
23, Report #1262071

Oct 18 2015
Chad Tackett Fast Track Global Fat Loss Deceptive, Dishonest, Rip Off Portland Oregon Internet Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Chad Tackett Fast Track Global Fat Loss Internet

Oct 17 2015
Juggernaut Group Jeff Forbes Con Artist London ontario CON ARTIST!! Jeff Forbes, London Ontario, Author: London, Ontario Computer Marketing Companies: Juggernaut Group Internet

Oct 10 2015
Country Fresh Foods Independent Contractor-Chad Vance phone#423-(((redacted))) Bought 6 box beef steak variety pack-8302. I received double orders on 3 boxes yet 0 on the other 3 . Forest Park, Ga. Georgia Author: Trafford, Alabama Food Stores: Country Fresh Foods Forest Park, Georgia