Your Search | chaps cheap towing

Sep 28 2016
All City Towing scam, horrible service, idiots Phoenix Arizona Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Transporters: All City Towing Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 27 2016
Best choice products Bought from a walmart website Purchased $40 toys on clearance for $10-$15. Not worth $2 Cheap flimsy plastic small pure garbage Ontario Canada. (Us) Internet Author: Gaylesville , Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Best choice products Internet

Sep 26 2016
Quality Towing They stole my car and refuse to return it. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: Quality Towing North Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 23 2016
ZoomUSA iZoomUSA Cheap,Trash Laptops they probably pull out of a more reputable company's dumpster. Customer service? Bad to nonexistant. Brooklyn Brooklyn Author: Bloomington, Indiana Computer Marketing Companies: ZoomUSA Internet

Sep 22 2016
Charity Leather aks Leather Merchants aka phil Sinner Ordered a jacket and two pair of chaps April of 2016 they continue to send me the wrong item I sent them back at my cost and I am now waiting on one jacket numerous attempts receive a check or the jacket has failed Phil keeps using big excuses like the warehouses for the warehouse is empty I don't even think he has a warehouse he is no longer taking my emails Internet leather Author: grand meadow, Minnesota Luggage & Leather Goods: Charity Leather Internet

Sep 22 2016
Terrace Heights Apartments Illegal towing of car due to expired registration without proper notice Killeen Texas Wouldnt need to.... Author: Killeen, Texas Auto Towing: Terrace Heights Apartments Killeen, Texas

Sep 21 2016
nu car rental global action car rental, car rentals .com This car rental company is a rip-off beware they sram tourist going to orlando florida they advertise real cheap car rentals online then they ask for your insurence contrat booklet then up charge you $50.00 per day if you have it with you. orlando Florida Author: valencia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: nu car rental global orlando, Florida

Sep 19 2016
Fast Towing, Inc. Fast Towing is a total scam, I lost my car and I have to pay $2358. las vegas Nevada
Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: Fast Towing, Inc. las vegas, Nevada

Sep 19 2016
Roger's Auto Body Wind N Sea Towing Rody Moshy Rafid Moshe Raed Moshy Rogers Auto Body FRAUD Rogers Auto Body Steals Cars, Abuses Insurance Money, and Deceives consumers San Diego California Author: Huntington Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Roger's Auto Body Wind N Sea Towing San Diego, California

Sep 13 2016
Metro Towing Inc This company towed my car wrongfully and now they don't want to fix the issue I had to pay $315.00 to release my car Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Towing: Metro Towing Inc Los Angeles, California

Santa Ana Club SP Towing Formerly Pepe's Towing Predatory santa ana California
Furthermore Author: sunland, California Auto Towing: Santa Ana Club SP Towing santa ana, California

Sep 13 2016
WIGSIS Advertised and sold me a custom made remy human hair wig that turned out to be a cheap synthetic piece of crap! china Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Beauty Salons: WIGSIS Internet

Sep 13 2016
 Bills towing of tacoma wa towed me after a head on collision.  Tacoma puyallip Washington Author: Centralia , Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Bills Towing WA

Sep 12 2016
LexMod Sugar Stores DO NOT BUY, poor quality, poor customer service, cheap materials, falling apart, structurally unsound, fading materials. Internet
Author: Marion, Iowa Furniture & Furnishings: LexMod Sugar Stores Internet

Sep 11 2016
Dixie Waite On May 26, 2016 Dixie Waite sold my ex boyfriend and I one of her Savanahs at six weeks. She had called us before we even completed purchase of the kitten stating that she had been robbed and abandoned by her ex boyfriend and that she needed money to provide for her many young children. She offered to give us the kitten at six weeks at a lower price. Then, after we picked up the kitten she even was trying to throw on us a deal to buy her sick cats at a cheap price as well. Because her home smelled horrible of animal secretions we hurried out her home and nevered purchased anymore of her sick cats. One of the cats she tried to sell us had something oozing out of her eyes which made us nervous and cautious. The very young kitten she sold us had to have a lot of attention since it was taken from its mom at an early age. It even got sick with diarrhea so I had to stay home everyday until it felt comfortable which I don't regret. Now, since I am no longer with my boyfriend I tried to explain to Dixie that the kitten she sold us is in my custody as my service animal and asked Dix if she would send me the kittens Tica papers, she changed her number as well as blocked me from Facebook. Savanah Internet
Author: Shandaken , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Dixie Waite Internet

Sep 11 2016
Air Canada they never reimbursed me for the stolen articles from my luggage, they lied about the time to turn in my claim, they declined my claim for damages/losses, they are very selfish and cheap, they find excuses NOT to pay me for my loss, etc. Montreal Quebec Author: Los Angeles, California Airline Companies: Air Canada Montreal, Quebec

Sep 10 2016
saferwholesale misleading, poor craftsmenship, deceptive, untruthful, cheap product chicago illinois Author: Cable, Ohio Sporting-good Manufactures: saferwholesale Internet

Sep 09 2016
Yorkville Youth Athletic Association Arlene Virga Overpriced program with coaches who yell and scream and dont teach your kids anything. Director Arlene is cheap and barely pays employees. Mean woman. new york city ny Author: New York , New York Sports Teams & Clubs: Yorkville Youth Athletic Association Internet

Sep 08 2016
Jims Northgate towing THIER MISTAKE &THEY STILL MADE ME PAY $$$!!!!!!!! $$$$$ Northgate Author: Seattle, Washington Auto Towing: Jims Northgate towing

Sep 07 2016
Jase Haber Homes Dirt Cheap Inc REAL ESTATE FRAUD Miami, Florida Internet
Stephen Piga! The Real Scammer! Author: Everett, Massachusetts Sales People: Jase Haber Internet

Sep 06 2016
Cricket Wireless LLC (an AT&T Company) Cheap service but bad customer service and NO REFUNDS. Cancel before your billing cycles. Atlanta Georgia Author: , Texas Telephone Companies: Cricket Wireless LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 06 2016
Jonnys Recovery and Towing INC Over charged me,ripped me off,scamful company Hillside Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonnys Recovery and Towing INC Hillside, Illinois

Sep 05 2016
jonnys towing & recovery, inc. charged 240$ out of and advertised 65$ price rockford Illinois
Author: Machesney Park, Illinois Auto Towing: jonnys towing & recovery, inc. Internet

Sep 03 2016
larsens towing tried to gouge me tampa, Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Towing: larsens towing tampa,, Florida

Sep 02 2016
AR Booting Inc Company Ripping people off by gauging on parking lots Miami Florida
Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Towing: AR Booting Inc Miami, Florida