Your Search | chaps cheap towing

May 04 2016
Tuffy Auto Service Center Charged for new radiator and got used one. Tried to overcharge for towing fees. Car broke down 25 minutes after I left. Bradenton Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tuffy Auto Service Center FL

May 01 2016
Skyway towing and recovery Scam artists St. Petersburg Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and recovery St. Petersburg , Florida

Apr 30 2016
leadermobility.com, leader mobility, charged mobility SCAMMERS! THEY STOLE MY MONEY AND GOT A CHEAP CHINESE CRAP!!! STAY AWAY FROM LEADERMOBILITY.COM AT ALL COST!!! Mesa Arizona Author: California Sporting Goods: leadermobility.com, leader mobility, charged mobility Mesa, Arizona

Apr 29 2016
McFit Cremona McFit Cremona Truffatori palestra invivibile il 27 Aprile senza corrente senza display ed istruttore virtuale da piĆ¹ di un anno costano poco ma valvono niente Cremona InternetMcFit Cremona Cremona McFit Scammers gym unlivable April 27 without running without display and virtual instructor for more than a year are cheap but nothing valvono Cremona Internet Author: Cremona, Health Spas: McFit Internet

Apr 28 2016
puntingtools Australia/ goodomen metal crafts I ordered a pair of Lacoste shoes from Puntingtools.com.au and ended up receiving a cheap pair of chinese shoes. Internet
Author: CHESHIRE, Connecticut Specialty Stores: puntingtools Australia Internet

Apr 28 2016
John Tammaro John (Johnny) ***** BEWARE LADIES ****** This guy is a Pathological Liar!!! Full of Games and Excuses. Total Waste of time! Stay away. John Tammaro contacted me for my services, agree upon terms of COD. Long story short he gave me a Bogus check. Avoid this ********. His number is ***) ***-**** and goes by John, Johhny he boost himself up like he has money BLAH BLAH what a fake. Hopefully after reading this you will make the right decision and avoid this this cheap broke piece of s**+*** !!! New Jersey, New York United States Author: manhattan, New York Entertainers: John Tammaro Internet

Apr 28 2016
Black Bull Towing Aaron Huhemhis brother Victorhis lawer S. Lightfoot This towing companey came on propety unauthrized , towed my cay , will not give it back. Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 28 2016
A Bay Towing Agero Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Auto Clubs: A Bay Towing Tallahassee, Florida

Apr 27 2016
Moore Builds Cheap materials. House falling apart and catching fire. Sewell New Jersey Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Moore Builds Sewell, New Jersey

Apr 27 2016
Market N Shop ,marketnshops.com/ First they show they have cheap laptops, computers etc. When you place Order, they will cancel the credit card transaction. Then they request to pay after buying amazon gift card of same amount and send it to them. After that they set your order status to Shipped. (Order number itself shows fake as it is a plane 4-5 digit number). But the product is never shipped to you. They don't respond to any email. No phone number. Many people have been cheated while paying through paypal too. Once more thing I am noticing that the same credit card ,which I used previously are being charged for same amount through Google Adwords, 420 S Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FloridaL Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Computer Stores: Market N Shop Internet

11, Report #1302091

Apr 27 2016
luxuryhandbagsonlines.co.uk I ordered a replica ,pink,lamb skin Chanel handbag which I paid 114 29 GBP. I received a cheap looking, plastic, RED bag that I could buy in a London street market for 10 GBP. China China
Author: London, Alabama Luggage & Leather Goods: luxuryhandbagsonlines.co.uk Nationwide

12, Report #1302017

Apr 26 2016
Rebtel Networks Suppose to be a cheap way to call international. But ti does not work. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: Rebtel Networks Internet

Apr 24 2016
Nichols Automotive - Augusta, Ga. LOOK OUT! BEWARE! CAUTION! Half assed repairs are not cheap! Augusta Georgia Author: Martinez, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Nichols Automotive - Augusta, Ga. Augusta, Georgia

Apr 23 2016
Render Services Inc. I believe they stole my vehicle I reported to the police on the 4th of March that my van was stolen. they told me they pick my vehicle up on the 16th of March but never reported as recovered. I had to call around Chicagoland to ask different companies have picked up my vehicle but my vehicle was stolen on the 4th. I believe they had something to do with it. they said they pick my vehicle up on 95th and the Dan Ryan but never reported my vehicle as recovered by render service inc ,company to the authorities in trying to charge me almost $600 to get it out on the 26th. I went to pick up my van but they won't release it to me they were trying to figure out how did I know where my van was located because they never reported to the police that they had it. so I went to the police station on 63rd and Racine and they told me I needed to contact a lawyer because it was a shady business Chicago Illinois Author: Dolton , Illinois Auto Towing: Render Services Inc. Chicago ,

Apr 22 2016
Urban Tactical Security Urban Tactical Security and Towing. sexual harassment from receptionist, total abuse of employees by receptionist and manager w/ tats on forearms, money scam 600$ due for equipment upon hiring, rape of paycheck, disgusting environment of corporate arrogant slime. Phoenix Arizona
Terrible Company Author: Arizona Security Services: Urban Tactical Security Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 16 2016
rosewholesale rip off...cheap clothes size not correct delays delays delays china Internet Author: gloucester City, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: rosewholesale Internet

Apr 14 2016
Zipaway Try Dillon & Joy A fax was sent to my work about vacation packages with prices;so I call and spoke to Dillon . I didn't quite trust them ,So he explained that they buy vacations in bulk directly from hotels,cruises and airlines for cheap and sell back to individuals. I made the purchase and then was ready for the vacation I could not reach a agent, so I got my bank involved to resolve the issues. They finally return my calls after leaving several messages that I need my refund . A agent call back to get me to send the $69 per person activation fees by money order to A1 Travel with another address and that is was my confirmation that they are scamming me coralina sc Author: FLORIDA, Alabama Hotel: Zipaway Try SC

Apr 13 2016
Arrow Towing Inc, Arrow Towing, Victor Rosario, Arrow Towing STAY AWAY FROM ARROW TOWING THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF Saddle Brook New Jersey
Author: Garfield, New Jersey Auto Towing: Arrow Towing Inc Saddle Brook , New Jersey

Apr 12 2016
Kimi Kouture Horrible cheap products! They asks for custom measurments and things are poorly made Houston Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois On-Line Stores: Kimi Kouture Internet

Apr 12 2016
Midland 24 Hour Truck Repair, Semi Truck Repair 1-844-888-7587 National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing & Commercial Tires Located in Midland Two Known Phone Numbers 1-855-700-08551-844-888-7587 National Truck & Trailer BreakdownTruck Repair Services Semi Truck RepairMobile Truck Repair Terrible Repairs Terrible Customer Service and No Management- After the Money Midland, Odessa Texas Nationwide Author: Seguin, Texas Mechanics: 24 Hour Truck Repair, Semi Truck Repair 1-844-888-7587 Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
To and Mo Towing Unfit for Public Service Laguna Beach California Author: Beverly Hills, California Auto Storage: To and Mo Towing Laguna Beach, California

Apr 11 2016
Jasen Two men in a red dodge with a recipt from a Altamonte acoustic company for 4 camden c5100 home theater systems box marked with msrp of $2438. They sold it to me for 200 only to realize its cheap speakers when i got home they seem official with recipts and willingness to open the box. Apopka Florida
Author: Apopka , Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Jasen Altamonte acoustic Apopka, Florida

Apr 09 2016
Jason Haber/ Homes dirt cheap Lied about the condition of his product to get a sell Miami Florida Author: Massachusetts Real Estate Investing: Jason Haber Miami, Florida

Apr 09 2016
Tri Star Transportation Tristar Transportation Illegally charged for services Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Towing: Tri Star Transportation Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 08 2016
Capital Tow Inc. illegal towing from McMillan place apartments Dallas Texas PLEASE TURN OFF THE AUTO CORRECT Author: Garland, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Capital Tow Inc. TX