Your Search | charles burt realty

Sep 23 2016
Resort time share Resale Marsha Charles/ 1800-444-4456 ext:235. resorttimeshare.mc,@gmail.com resort times share resale/ripoff Marsha Charlesx235 Plantation FL Plantation FL Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Sales People: Resort time share Resale Internet

Sep 21 2016
Cash loan usa Frank Harris Charles moore They sent money to my account asked me to money gram back which I did and now saying they didn't recieve their money which was taking out of my account Cashloanusa.com Internet Author: Chepachet, Rhode Island Banks: Cash loan usa Internet

Sep 20 2016
Melissa Zimbelman Luxe International Realty Las Vegas Rental nightmare Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Housing Rentals: Melissa Zimbelman Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 20 2016
Outer Banks Blue Realty Outer Banks Blue Vacation Rentals Outer Banks Blue was terrible and ignored us once they had our money.  Kitty Hawk North Carolina
Author: Greenville , North Carolina Lodging: Outer Banks Blue Realty Kitty Hawk, North Carolina

Sep 17 2016
RN Home Repair Reggie Charles Newman This guy has no business calling himself a contractor Evansville Indiana Author: Evansville, Indiana Builders & Contractors: RN Home Repair Evansville, Indiana

Sep 17 2016
Marvel Charles Rosebloodnewbegining, Rose, Marvel Charles DON'T USE HER SHE IS A FRAUD. Louisiana Internet Author: Rogersville , Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Marvel Charles Internet

Sep 16 2016
MCR Realty MCR Realty, Mario C Gonzalez, Peter Martinez Escrow, MCR Escrow Division, Cal took my client's $25,000 then stopped returning phone calls and emails. Cerritos California Cerritos California MCR Realty Unusual Real Estate Practice Author: Cerritos, California Realtors: MCR Realty Cerritos,

Sep 16 2016
Town and country Realty Beware of renting from this company Klamath Falls Oregon Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Real Estate Services: Town and country Realty Klamath Falls, Oregon

Sep 15 2016
Sanford Brown Collinsville campus Uncertified teachig Collinsville Illinois Author: Lake Charles , Louisiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sanford Brown Collinsville campus Illinois

Sep 15 2016
Diane Cancro Real Estate Diane Cancro - Signature Sotheby's International Realty LLC Realtor DISHONEST REAL ESTATE SCAM ARTIST Birmingham, MI Michigan
Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Realtors: Diane Cancro Real Estate Birmingham, Michigan

Sep 13 2016
Household Finance Realty Corporation Said they are taking more money from our bank account because we havent payed our taxex.we have always paid our own taxes and insurance ,they have screwed us out of money for years we remortgaged our home years ago and paid 160.00 per week because they said we could pay it off in seven years so when the seven years came they were still taking the payments out of our bank account Brandon Florida Nationwide Author: Massena, New York Cross-Border Scams: Household Finance Realty Corporation Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
RN Home Repair Reggie Newman Charles R Newman II Smooth talking young guy assures work will start tomorrow takes money, and never does any work Evansville Indiana 9-16-16 Update Author: Evansville, Indiana Home Improvements: RN Home Repair Evansville, Indiana

Sep 08 2016
MCR Realty, Mario C Gonzalez, Peter Martinez Escrow, B & J Realty Corporation, American Investments, American Investments Escrow Division, Cal Financial Took client's $10,000 then stopped returning phone calls and emails. Cerritos California Author: California Realtors: MCR Realty Cerritos, California

Sep 07 2016
12VoltSavings Hassle-Free returns are very much a hassle Internet
Author: Saint Charles, Illinois Auto Audio Electronics: 12VoltSavings Internet

Sep 06 2016
Associated Realty Property Management Rip off company! State College Pennsylvania Author: Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Landlords: Associated Realty Property Management State College , Pennsylvania

Sep 03 2016
Owners Group/Rapid Realty Victor Inwang, Keenan Wilson, Anthony Lolli is the Ceo, Lanisha Goodwin is the broker of the location that will not give me my security deposit back Victor Inwang will not give me my security deposit of $1,230.00 when I moved out and refuses to answer my calls. He is also committing real estate fraud along with Rapid Realty I want my money back. I have text that the broker Keenan Wilson would return my money but now neither one will answer me. It was supposed to be returned July 1st Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Realtors: Owners Group/Rapid Realty Brooklyn , New York

Sep 03 2016
Home Sweet Home Real Estate Network Homesweethome250.comSteve ScharfMichael Hathman Home Sweet Home Real Estate Network Homesweethome250.comSteve ScharfMichael Hathman St. Charles Missouri Author: Ofallon, Missouri Realtors: Home Sweet Home Real Estate Network St. Charles, Missouri

Sep 03 2016
Sean Downey Results Now International Sean Downing, Sean Charles Downing Real name Sean Downing - Sean Charles Downing who Targets Realtors Hollywood Florida Author: New York, New York Realtors: Sean Downey Results Now International Hollywood , Florida

Sep 03 2016
Stetson Realty Ryan Stetson Mismanaged Property and Caused Tenant Abuse Austin Texas Slander Because Tenant Damaged Home :( Author: Austin, Texas Real Estate Services: Stetson Realty Austin, Texas

Sep 01 2016
MMA Of Bowie Charles Cherry Charles Cherry is a Rip Off Bowie Maryland
Author: Moreland, Maryland Health Spas: MMA Of Bowie Bowie, Maryland

Aug 30 2016
MMRA Misty Mountain Realty did me wrong from the beginning of doing business with them. lady who showed me house went on vacation and her co-worker was not told that my move-in date was sept. 14 of 2014.  Maple Falls Washington Author: New Richmond, Ohio Housing Rentals: MMRA Maple Falls, Washington

Aug 25 2016
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. Tel: (00 228) 224 368 46. Email: togobanqueatlantique@live.fr Att. ………., Sir/Madam, Following the application of claims and document of prove tendered to this bank by your late Cousin's personal Adviser/ Barr Jason Anthony, for the release of his deposit to you as the sole next of kin. As much as we have no objection whatsoever to your claim on the deposit of our late customer, We would however point out that your tender and application has been received and has been positioned to the Strong Vault Dept. of this bank for proper verifications before the effect and the release of the deposit to you. Yours Faithfully, Mr. Charles Kie. Branch Manager. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. Internet
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Banks: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Internet

Aug 23 2016
Universal Men's Clinic, Dr Charles Arakaki, Dr Mitchell Edelstein ED / Testasteron replacement therapy, men's clinic scam/bait and switch Tucson Nationwide Author: Vail, Arizona Clinics: Universal Men's Clinic Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Switch it Title Exchange, llc,Oakmont Resort, Tree Tops Realty, Melissa Evans Realtor Misleading, ripoff, scam Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Tennessee Author: Hurricane, West Virginia Resorts: Switch it Title Exchange, llc Tennessee

Aug 20 2016
Autoplex2000 Craig turtle I was having doubts about buying a car so the sales dude lied to me saying I have a 7 day grace period on buying a car so I tried to return it a few days later and the lady told me it was all a lie Lake charles Louisiana Author: Lake charles, Louisiana Auto & Truck Rental: Autoplex2000 Lake charles, Louisiana