Your Search | charles burt realty

Oct 04 2016
Franklin Philatelics, LLC Charles Williams TOTAL FRAUDS!!! Lighthouse Point Florida Author: Tennessee Liars: Franklin Philatelics, LLC Lighthouse Point, Florida

Oct 04 2016
Vickie J Mc Cord, Irongate Realty BEWARE VICKIE MC CORD AND ANYONE AT IRONGATE REALTY Lakewood Ranch Florida
Author: Ellenton, Florida Realtors: Vickie J Mc Cord, Irongate Realty Lakewood Ranch, Florida

Sep 29 2016
MCR Realty Mario C Gonzalez Also a Victim of Mario C. Gonzalez and Peter Martinez Cerritos California More details Author: California Realtors: MCR Realty Mario C Gonzalez Cerritos, California

Sep 29 2016
Fletcher Realty & Builder Solicitation call came in to sell a 4x4 ad for the Buchholz High School Basketball Program, Gainesville FL Davenport IOWA
Author: Gainesville, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: New Start Media LLC Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Summerfield realty They will not fix anything ive lost 130 in food due to them not fixing the electric. I done had two electric fire they could of hve been bad .. I been without a refrigerator for 7day nd i got two of my grandbbie in my care . one is a yr. Old and 4months! I cant kp milk cold im on afix income nd without food. Thnks to them Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Summerfield realty Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 27 2016
DPR Realty Jamie D. Smith Matt Deuitch Illegal and Unethical Business Practices to Make a Commission Peoria Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Realtors: DPR Realty Peoria, Arizona

Sep 26 2016
Golden Nugget Lake Charles Rude and mean to my wife and i Lake Charles Texas Author: New Ulm, Texas Casinos: Golden Nugget Lake Charles Lake Charles, Texas

Sep 25 2016
Home Sweey Home 250 Steve Scharf Mr. Davis did a story on Smart Solutions, He then opened Storm Crow Investments had a cease and Desist Oct.2013, now operating Home Sweet 250 St. Charles St. Charles Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Business Consultants: Home Sweey Home 250 Internet

Sep 23 2016
Resort time share Resale Marsha Charles/ 1800-444-4456 ext:235., resort times share resale/ripoff Marsha Charlesx235 Plantation FL Plantation FL Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Sales People: Resort time share Resale Internet

Sep 21 2016
Cash loan usa Frank Harris Charles moore They sent money to my account asked me to money gram back which I did and now saying they didn't recieve their money which was taking out of my account Internet Author: Chepachet, Rhode Island Banks: Cash loan usa Internet

Sep 20 2016
Melissa Zimbelman Luxe International Realty Las Vegas Rental nightmare Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Housing Rentals: Melissa Zimbelman Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 20 2016
Outer Banks Blue Realty Outer Banks Blue Vacation Rentals Outer Banks Blue was terrible and ignored us once they had our money.  Kitty Hawk North Carolina
Author: Greenville , North Carolina Lodging: Outer Banks Blue Realty Kitty Hawk, North Carolina

Sep 17 2016
RN Home Repair Reggie Charles Newman This guy has no business calling himself a contractor Evansville Indiana Author: Evansville, Indiana Builders & Contractors: RN Home Repair Evansville, Indiana

Sep 17 2016
Marvel Charles Rosebloodnewbegining, Rose, Marvel Charles DON'T USE HER SHE IS A FRAUD. Louisiana Internet Author: Rogersville , Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Marvel Charles Internet

Sep 16 2016
MCR Realty MCR Realty, Mario C Gonzalez, Peter Martinez Escrow, MCR Escrow Division, Cal took my client's $25,000 then stopped returning phone calls and emails. Cerritos California Cerritos California Victim of the same company Author: Cerritos, California Realtors: MCR Realty Cerritos,

Sep 16 2016
Town and country Realty Beware of renting from this company Klamath Falls Oregon Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Real Estate Services: Town and country Realty Klamath Falls, Oregon

Sep 15 2016
Sanford Brown Collinsville campus Uncertified teachig Collinsville Illinois Author: Lake Charles , Louisiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sanford Brown Collinsville campus Illinois

Sep 15 2016
Diane Cancro Real Estate Diane Cancro - Signature Sotheby's International Realty LLC Realtor DISHONEST REAL ESTATE SCAM ARTIST Birmingham, MI Michigan
Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Realtors: Diane Cancro Real Estate Birmingham, Michigan

Sep 15 2016
Viewpoint Salford, Manchester View, Aspen Woolf, Prime Noble Properties, Vesper Stone Investments, prinvest, hopwood house Absolute Living Developments Limited, Freshstart Living, DS7 Ltd, Percy Lawson Johnston, Crown Union Connected to previous company failure where investors lost money
Beware of deposit payments on “off plan” property purchases Author: , Other Property Management: Viewpoint Salford, Manchester View, Aspen Woolf, Prime Noble Properties, Vesper Stone Investments, prinvest, hopwood house

Sep 13 2016
Household Finance Realty Corporation Said they are taking more money from our bank account because we havent payed our taxex.we have always paid our own taxes and insurance ,they have screwed us out of money for years we remortgaged our home years ago and paid 160.00 per week because they said we could pay it off in seven years so when the seven years came they were still taking the payments out of our bank account Brandon Florida Nationwide Author: Massena, New York Cross-Border Scams: Household Finance Realty Corporation Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
RN Home Repair Reggie Newman Charles R Newman II Smooth talking young guy assures work will start tomorrow takes money, and never does any work Evansville Indiana 9-16-16 Update Author: Evansville, Indiana Home Improvements: RN Home Repair Evansville, Indiana

Sep 08 2016
MCR Realty, Mario C Gonzalez, Peter Martinez Escrow, B & J Realty Corporation, American Investments, American Investments Escrow Division, Cal Financial Took client's $10,000 then stopped returning phone calls and emails. Cerritos California Author: California Realtors: MCR Realty Cerritos, California

Sep 07 2016
12VoltSavings Hassle-Free returns are very much a hassle Internet
Author: Saint Charles, Illinois Auto Audio Electronics: 12VoltSavings Internet

Sep 06 2016
Associated Realty Property Management Rip off company! State College Pennsylvania Author: Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Landlords: Associated Realty Property Management State College , Pennsylvania

Sep 03 2016
Owners Group/Rapid Realty Victor Inwang, Keenan Wilson, Anthony Lolli is the Ceo, Lanisha Goodwin is the broker of the location that will not give me my security deposit back Victor Inwang will not give me my security deposit of $1,230.00 when I moved out and refuses to answer my calls. He is also committing real estate fraud along with Rapid Realty I want my money back. I have text that the broker Keenan Wilson would return my money but now neither one will answer me. It was supposed to be returned July 1st Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Realtors: Owners Group/Rapid Realty Brooklyn , New York