Your Search | charlie's custom cabinets

Jul 22 2014
singlehop singlehop dedicated servers; singlehop managed servers singlehop lost $300,000 in custom programming and five years' historic data on their fully managed server--and then could not recover any of their own backups--total loss of my data chicago Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Web Hosting: singlehop Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
New World Cabinetry Joe Martin Took my payment in full BUT NEVER DELIVERED ON MY CABINETS Stratford New Jersey
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Kitchens: New World Cabinetry Stratford , New Jersey

Jul 15 2014
Doppler Internet REVIEW: Doppler Internet implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, satisfaction with new website, sep & content placed on website. Doppler Internet dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Doppler Internet focuses on finding ways to assist clients search for new marketing opportunities, methods allowing customer to market products efficiently & effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Doppler Internet pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Doppler Internet, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Websites: Doppler Internet, Carl Doppler Schererville, Indiana

4, Report #1019749

Jul 15 2014
Doppler Internet REVIEW: Doppler Internet dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Doppler Internet’s past and present approach to business focused on providing highest quality web development, online marketing services to clients *UPDATE: Doppler Internet pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Doppler Internet recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Chicago, Illinois Websites: Doppler Internet schereville, Indiana

5, Report #1019780

Jul 15 2014
Doppler Internet REVIEW: Doppler Internet implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, satisfaction with new website, sep & content placed on website. Doppler Internet dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Doppler Internet focuses on finding ways to assist clients search for new marketing opportunities, methods allowing customer to market products efficiently & effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Doppler Internet pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Doppler Internet, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: san jose, California Internet Marketing Companies: Doppler Internet Schererville, Indiana

Jul 14 2014
Kevin Whatley Mathew False Order for Custom Flash Drives Ellisville Mississippi
Author: Santa Clara, California Unusual Rip-Off: Kevin Whatley Internet

Jul 13 2014
Doppler Internet REVIEW: Doppler Internet’s clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Doppler. Doppler Internet’s commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success shines through in everything that they do. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Doppler Internet recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Albany, New York Websites: Doppler Internet Schererville, Indiana

Jul 12 2014
Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Internet Services: Doppler Internet Schereville, Indiana

Jul 11 2014
Doppler Internet REVIEW: Doppler Internet dedicated to only best customer satisfaction, every service comes with a money-back guarantee - cost effective on par with or lower in cost than most services in United States.. Doppler Internet servicing small & mid-sized businesses from around the world implementing newer more SEO friendly websites, promoting online businesses. Doppler Internet website designers well known well reviewed, while SEO & marketing personnel known for experience and positive results. Doppler Internet offers a wide range of services including custom written content, website design as well as hosting.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Doppler Internet | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Doppler Internet, well rounded, full featured internet services company. Assisting small to mid-sized businesses in establishing online presence in a cost effective efficient way. Doppler Internet, helping businesses for over fifteen years. Doppler Internet offers design & development, blogging, social network management, & search engine optimization. Doppler Internet features custom solution for every client. No cookie cutter Schererville, Indiana

Jul 09 2014
Elite Countertops Quoted a Price for a custom countertop, then refused to honor it unless I bought more expensive material Jupiter Florida Author: Geneseo, New York Bed & Bath: Elite Countertops Internet

Jul 09 2014
Stitchability by Angela I purchased a custom infant car seat on March 31st, 2014 in the amount of $86.00 It is now July and my baby is due in 3 weeks and I have yet to receive the cutom car seat cover. I have tried contacting Angela through her facebook I have sent her 2 messages everyweek since June 12th. and she has yet to respond to any of my messages, Arkansas Author: Whitewright, Texas Nurseries: Stitchability by Angela Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Perry Miller Carpenter; Suzy Kerr; Damsel Publishing; Creative Custom Content; PMC Content Solutions; DPC Publishing Scam, stolen money, didn't pay, lies and more lies Springfield Internet, MO Author: Kansas City, Missouri Work at Home Business: Perry Miller Carpenter Internet

Jul 07 2014
Leos kitchen and cabinets It was a very bad experience and the man in charge that day was very mean and rude and demanded that I overpay for finishing up my kitchen because it was for insurance breakage ..New Britain Connecticut Author: New britain, Connecticut Kitchens: Leos kitchen and cabinets New Britain , Connecticut

Jul 01 2014
G3 Carbon, LLC Alan Eosso, Jr. I paid for custom carbon fiber car parts that were never received. Business stopped communicating. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Indiana Auto Parts: G3 Carbon, LLC Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 27 2014
American Custom Trailers AKA Florida Marine AV Inc. Bruce Everett Late Delivery, Wrong Parts, Missing Parts, False Advertising on Ebay Wilton Manors Florida
Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Trailers: American Custom Trailers Wilton Manors, Florida

Jun 26 2014
Signs Manufacturing Custom Signs....waste of time....takes your money and your sign Dallas Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Sign Shops: Signs Manufacturing Dallas, Texas

Jun 26 2014
Pro-Jersey's custom throwback jerseys, projersey, projerseys, ctjerseys Has threatened to attack an 85 year old woman in the States Verdun Quebec Author: NYC, NY, New York Clothing Stores: Pro-Jersey's Verdun, Quebec

Jun 25 2014
Dress Code Poor quality custom suits made in China that don't fit. Orem, Las Vegas Utah, Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Clothing Stores: Dress Code Orem, Utah

19, Report #1081966

Jun 25 2014
Classic Custom Plating Brought in a $3,000 fan for dent removal. One dent turned into 20 small cottage cheese dents Bethany Oklahoma
Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Home Improvements: Classic Custom Plating Bethany, Oklahoma

Jun 25 2014
Entegra Coach class A RV's Filthy Dirty inside and UNBELIEVABLY GROSS behind drawers and cabinets middlebury Indiana Author: Arkansas, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Entegra Coach class A RV's middlebury, Indiana

Jun 23 2014
American Campus Community University Village Housing at FSU Campus They will not return our lease deposit and the apartment is flea infested, the toilet was broken, the apartment was filthy, some of the kitchen cabinets were broken, the a/c was not working and they would not do anything about it Austin and Tallahassee Florida TX and FL Author: Tampa, Florida Homeowner Associations: American Campus Community Austin, Texas

Jun 20 2014
Custom Built Personal Training Aaron - Club 10; Evelyn - Custom Built I was defrauded due to Aaron at Club 10 having me sign a computer screen for $349.00 for a period of 6 months, one hour weekly, my daughter and I were going to use 30 minutes each. That was debited on 4/07 to my bank account. That was authorized. Then Club 10 charges me on 3/24; $42.51 x2 one for daughter. Was supposed to be $21.80 x2. On 4/22 Club 10 charged me $21.80 and on 4/21/2014, all this year, 32.70. ? What was that? Oh they credited me $54.50 from total charges of $138.52. Now th Custom builders, that I used my debit card for, took out the $349.00, which I authorized. For 6 months one hour per week split between my 16 year old daughter and myself. We never used it, On May 5, $280.00 was debited from my account, unauthorized. I had to call the bank to give me the phone number. I didn't know who it was. The day we signed up I asked my daughter, who is very sharp and is about to have a book published, if she saw the contract they faxed me. Her words,what we filled out had more white than black on it. Yea, So Evelyn did fax me a copy of the contract, I had never seen it before. Signature off, I sent back a military ID and Drivers license, two years apart in date, look the same, not like the contract. She escalated it to a second level and was denied. I told them keep what I authorized, but put back the 280.00. She told me I had to pay a cancellation fee, I was already ballistic. I had to stay away from there because I have lost in total of $768.52, yea, and we never used it. Atlanta,  and Jonesboro, Arkansas Georgia Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Financial Services: Custom Built Personal Training Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 19 2014
Global Web Designs AKA Global Net Designs with Barron & Ryan Hilton Said They Could Custom Design, They Said They Had What It Took, I Contracted With Them For $9000 And They Are NO GOOD ROTTEN CROOKS!! They Have My Money, I have NO SITE and They Have NO Desire To Make It Right!! Springfield Missouri Author: Republic, Missouri Websites: Global Web Designs Springfield, Missouri

Jun 19 2014
American Custom Trailers AKA A C Fabricating from Macon, Georgia, AKA American Custom Trailers AKA Florida Marine AV Inc. Avoid American Custom Trailers Court Wilton Manors Florida Author: Mira Loma, California Trailers: American Custom Trailers Court Wilton Manors, Florida

Jun 19 2014
Innovations Custom Design Custom Furniture Rip Offf Cudahy California Author: Bell Garden, California Furniture Manufactures: Innovations Custom Design Cudahy, California

dedication