Your Search | charter one citizens bank

Jul 11 2014
META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Meta Bank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander MetaBank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander, 3127888022 Chicago Illinois Author: Columbia, Missouri Loans: META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Chicago , Illinois

Jul 11 2014
Metro PCS My phone was stolen and now im the one to suffer with a months of service i cant use and also was told since i didnt purchase the insurance that i was never told about the phone that was stolen can be reactivated when i buy aq new phone for the account seems that metro pcs has a very good scam going and is ripping off their customers costa mesa Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
EZ Cash Loans http://www.myezpaydayloans.com/ This company has said that they are taking legal action due to a loan they privided to me that never happened. I have checked my statements and spoke with my bank because they have scared me so bad. This does not exsist los angelos California Author: austin, Texas Cash Services: EZ Cash Loans los angelos, California

Jul 11 2014
LBF TRAVEL, INC. Both tickets were $396. Until the surprise $300 Agent fee charged one day later onto my card by this company! San Diego Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Travel Services: LBF TRAVEL, INC. San Diego, California

Jul 11 2014
Scoresense One Technologies LP Credit report scam (recurring charge despite multiple attempts to cancel) Dallas Texas Author: atlanta, Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Dallas, Texas

Jul 11 2014
EquityBuild - EquityBuild Finance REVIEW: EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance are commited to customer satisfaction, EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on delivering clients new high return opportunities that serve as one of the very few safe, high return options available in today's market. Nationwide*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service Author: oak lawn, Illinois Loans: Equity Build inc. Marco Island, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Impact Knowledge Institute REVIEW: Dedication of Impact KI executive team & employees to 100% customer satisfaction. Impact Knowledge Institute’s approach to business focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Impact Knowledge Institute pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Impact Knowledge Institute recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Forest Park, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Impact Knowledge Institute St. George, Utah

Jul 11 2014
One Click Cash ELoan Fraudulent Claim of owing money Illinois Author: San Jose, California Loans: One Click Cash Internet

Jul 11 2014
Cricket wireless Applied for rebates. For 4 phones just 3 days after purchase and received 4 notices that all rebates were denied for 3 separate reasons. Even said the rebate date has expired and I was weeks before the date ended. I bought 2 phones Moto. g and two phones ate prelude, both listed as rebate eliigble. Store gave me rebate forms to fill out and mail. No one will answer rebate phone line and cricket online won't help. Store says they don't handle rebates so where do you go from here. Wilmington delaware Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
green tree bank iam bancratcy for 8 months and im paying to the bank and court everything they told me but green says that im two payments short im really sick of this rapid city south dakota Arizona Author: NORTH , Alabama Auctions: green tree bank rapid city sd , Arizona

Jul 10 2014
Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan. Ameriplan Corporation. Is this a Dictatorship? Beware! Unfair termination. Plano Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Home Based Business: Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan Plano, Texas

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Woodforest Bank: Last year I took out a loan. I wasn't in my right mind at the time. I ran out of my psych medications, and I was suffering from a tramatic PTSD episode. I ended up in two hospitals, and jail overnight because my mind wasn't even in the right kind of setting to be paying bills.  Georgetown Texas Author: Georgetown, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Recpvery Services Georgetown, Texas

14, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
MEDIACOM Subcontracted Broadband Co Day one: Install day, they send a sub contractor here to do install. They had specific directions to contact landlord when they got here to gain access to roof. Sub contractor had already jimmied the roof door(breaking it) when he knocked at our door. Was hooking up our box and broke the picture auxillary in the back of my tv, then rigged the box so we would have a picture. But now our tv is no longer capable to hook up DVD player or game system. Then the installer refused to do the install in our bedroom, while openly giving us information about his criminal background as if we cared. Once he left we called Mediacom every 2 hours trying to get a hold of a supervisor. Over the last week I would say over 100 calls have been made to try to get someone in charge on the line to fix their mistakes, and are yet to have any resolution.  More and more and more unsuccessful calls to Mediacom. Met face to face with a Mediacom supervisor and hr is basically standing behind these crooks he has subcontracted, instead of acknowledging the paying customer who has been mistreated and have technically been vandalized. That's the short version so far Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cable TV: MEDIACOM Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 10 2014
deystarr unlimited sent me money orders for services rendered but the money orders never cleared with the bank, now i am being charged by the bank returned item fees for 5 postal money orders austin Texas
Author: Dublin, California Cash Services: deystarr unlimited austin, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Spirit Airlines Fare Club Fee charged to my bank account without authorization and will not be refunded Miramar Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Jul 10 2014
USDirectory.com Yellow Pages Deceptive Marketing Practices & Unauthorized Bank Account Access Internet Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Search Engine Optimization: USDirectory.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
Los Alamos Medical Center 1- Sandra J .Palmetto, Lead Certified Respiratory, 2- Jacqui Carroll - Human Resources Director3- Feliciano Jiron - CEO of Los Alamos Med Center assault, battery on staff member, false billing and documentation, lead therapist who has to cheat on tests and has co2 poisoning, HR threatens you with lawsuits when you alert them to these issues and now there two suits on them and one more in the works. THEY ARE CORRUPT...... Los Alamos New Mexico
Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Jul 10 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 10 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 10 2014
Comenity Bank Sent to collections for an $18 service fee that was just over 30 days late. Columbus, Ohio Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
chatterpals I ordered the doll waited never came , checked online no luck so I call...... THEY HAVE NONE ...... No chatterpalls, so why was I not told that you had none and they couldn't tell me when i would get one..... but you have taken my money.... really and i still have to explain to my daughter that she wont get one, cuase they are still asking ppl one tv to buy them. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Toy Stores: chatterpals Internet

Jul 10 2014
Impact Knowledge Institute REVIEW: Impact KI offering 100% money back guarantee, confident in tools & mentors delivering client’s success.. Impact Knowledge Institute implements best knowledge & tools along with experienced mentors to ensure success of clients’ online business. Impact KI receives  positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Impact Knowledge Institute made a serious commitment. 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee, lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Impact Knowledge Institute, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Education & Learning Centers: Impact Knowledge Institute | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Impact Knowledge Institute developed tools & mentors ensuring clients' success in online business. One-on-one mentoring with experiences mentors teaching, training, & assisting clients set up & experience full success for internet business venture. St. George, Utah

hearts