Your Search | charter one bank rbs citizens, n.a

Jul 28 2014
Tari Stratton I used to work with someone named Tari Stratton at Comerica Bank in Scotts Valley, Ca. This was in 1985 and she borrowed $300.00 and only paid me back about half after she promised to.  Auburn California Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Liars: Tari Stratton Auburn, California

Jul 28 2014
Patrice Golceff Meixner used to work with someone named Patrice Meixner or Patrice Golceff at Comerica Bank in San Jose, Ca. This was in 1985 and she once borrowed $300.00 and never paid me back after she promised to.  Modesto California Author: Arizona Liars: Patrice Golceff Modesto, California

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
Global Payments Inc globalpay Sudden withdrawal of $19,450 from business bank account and not paying back Nationwide Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Global Payments Inc Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 28 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
Checks Unlimited I sent in for checks at one price, advertised them. They sent them, and the checks were acceptable. Then, two weeks later (I have not used checks yet), they sent a bill for more than triple the price I had already paid ,as stated on order form/order ad, saying the lower price was for first time customers only. As I understand contract law, if they advertise a price, you pay the price, and they send the product, that contract is ratified. They say it is only for new customers ,I am a repeat customer. I did not see this on the ad.order form I sent in, because (apparently) it was printed too small to see. But even so, if it was the wrong price, it should have been communicated to me before they sent the checks. do I send them back? They are not used, but have my acct. no. on them, so they cannot be used by anyone else. I think sixty something is too high, and that price was not on the ad. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Eaton Rapids, Michigan Printing & Copy Services: Checks Unlimited Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 28 2014
inside global yster shopper Derius Hadley They sent me a check that i deposited to the bank. I pulled out that same amount to perform the myster shop. Three days later the bank called and said that was a fraudgelent check. So the money i used to do the secret shop was mine. This happend on 7/12/14. They have been giving me the run around on when i would get my money back. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Customer: inside global yster shopper Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
lunar sleep stealing money from my bank account phoenix arizona Author: gresham, Oregon Miscellaneous Companies: lunar sleep Internet

Jul 27 2014
straight talk mobile having service issues and they passex me from one person to another claiming they didn't have the right tools to fit my service issues the tried sayin I had to drive a mile from where I was to get service even thought I told them I had been using the phone the day prior and refused to give a refund. Nationwide Author: killeen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk mobile Nationwide

Jul 26 2014
Complaint Review: David eggelston,DDS | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following report contained one or more false statements of fact. The false statements have been redacted (((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator found that the Author of the Report below used his/her initials and not their full legal name. | David eggleston,DDS Horrible, Unprofessional Dentist--Do not.go! Newport beach, California Author: Corona del mar, California Dental Services: David eggleston,DDS Newport beach, California

Jul 25 2014
Genesis Lending Services fraudulently pulled funds from my bank account. Internet Author: clever, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Genesis Lending Services Internet

Jul 24 2014
Wells Fargo Bank Personal Banking Fraud Billings Montana Author: Billings, Montana Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Billings, Montana

Jul 24 2014
Start Vaper Ecig Fulfillment House tapping bank account over $118 reaccuring for a free trial kit Orem Internet, utah Author: hudson, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Start Vaper Ecig Internet

Jul 24 2014
TD bank Orlando Garcia supervisor led me to believe i hadf a loan and gave me a closing date of july 14th 2014 which was a lie tamarac Florida Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Financial Services: TD bank tamarac, Florida

Jul 23 2014
Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys REVIEW: Glen Lerner Committed to customer satisfaction National law firm for injured people. One of the largest plaintiff’s law firms in the nation with offices located in Nevada, Arizona, Louisiana, Minnesota, Illinois, Florida. No case is too large or too small to represent or review. This law firm receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys made a serious commitment. The law firm's free initial consultation practice allows potential clients the opportunity to establish comfort levels prior to representation and their no fee, unless they win claim lets people know that the firm is not out to take advantage of them when they need help.  Glen Lerner Ripoff Report Verified™.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Complaint Review: Glen Lerner | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys, Mass Tort, Social Security, Disability, Military Injury Lawyers. Experienced lawyers getting most compensation available to cover clients expenses, damages, future medical requirements, pain & suffering. Injured while serving your country? You may be eligible for up to $100,000 Monetary Compensation. Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2014
FRANK STOUT NYC Landlord Frank Stout This Landlord is a thief. He never returned my Security Deposit and overcharged me two months instead of one month. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Landlords: FRANK STOUT NYC Landlord Brooklyn, New York

Jul 21 2014
Express Scripts Pharmacy Rip Off Dishonest Fraudulent Billing ripoff pharmacy charges my debit acct and sends out prescriptions early Bensalem, Pennsylvania *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Pharmacies: Express Scripts PHARMACY Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
five Point Capital National Funding One Dollar Buyout Leases Turn Into Fair Market Value Leases at the End of the Lease Term San Diego California Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: five Point Capital San Diego, California

Jul 21 2014
Citi Bank Payroll Payroll Card Fraud - ZERO Customer Service Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank Payroll Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Complaint Review: Academic Advantagge | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Academic Advantagge 1 on 1 Learning With Laptops, At Home Tutors ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! Los Angeles, ca California Author: Los Angeles, California Government Corruption: Academic Advantagge Los Angeles, ca, California