Your Search | charter one bank rbs citizens, n.a

Apr 20 2014
Dealfind.com Ordered swimsuit online. They took my money BUT did not give receipt or provide proof of purchase. One month later, still no swimsuit. Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Clothing Stores: Dealfind.com Internet

Apr 20 2014
Fingerhut I opened an account around dec 11 2013 and to this day have not received any product but there trying to say I owe them my account on under legal investigation and no one will respond to my emails or calls I'm sooo fed up this situation is going nowhere and it's messing up my credit which I just paid over 2000 to fix it!! I'm so fed up with getting no where with fingerhut I should not have to pay a penny if I never received my order Internet
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Internet

Apr 20 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 20 2014
Zip Nada Zilch is a SCAM! zipnadazilch.com or ZNZ One or ZNZ Big Cash EXPOSED! ZNZ One is a SCAM Zip Nada Zilch is a scam! Learn the truth before it's too late, don't lose your money to this scam! Wichita Falls, Texas
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: Zip Nada Zilch, zipnadazilch.com or ZNZ One or ZNZ Big Cash Wichita Falls, Texas

Apr 20 2014
Post The Link, LLC Internet Service Providers, EBusiness Solutions, The Coaching Department, Net Solutions, Business Development Center, Daeus Financial, EBiz, YES(Your Entity Solutions),Emblem Instructors,Broadway Consultants, A whole host of other names I can't remember . You can put this on your Credit card(s) then get a new one in the business name and you'll have 18 mon at 0 % intrest. Anyways you will make all your money plus a good profit back in less then 6 months. We will do everything it takes to make sure that your business makes it. We will be there to set up your LLC, Your WEB page, your Drop shippers, we will get you the right drop shipper for your product. All you have to do is pick the product and put in apx. 5-15 hours a week. Lies. GOOD CON. STAY AWAY From them. Orem Utah Author: Dennard, Arkansas Home Based Business: Post The Link, LLC Orem , Utah

BANK OF AMERICA Brian Moynihan CEO Shame Charlotte, North Carolina
Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Banks: BANK OF AMERICA Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 20 2014
IOLO TECHNOLOGIES IOLO REFUSES TO REPAIR COMPUTER WHICH IT INFECTED BY ONE OF IT'S OWN TECHNICIANS. LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: Rahway, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: IOLO TECHNOLOGIES LOS ANGELES, California

Apr 20 2014
Bank of America Bank of America Home Loan Modification Bank of America uses DECEPTIVE tatics to take your home!! Fort Worth Texas Author: Mont Alto, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Bank of America Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 20 2014
Colorado Technical University Financial Aid Department and Higher One commit fraud against students making interest off of stipend payments to students, hold money hostage for 2 week periods or longer. Rockford illinois Author: Lewiston, Idaho Colleges and Universities: Colorado t Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
One World Van Line LLC Start with a low quote, ends up costing you much more then you expect! Austin Texas Author: Lakewood, California Moving Companies: One World Van Line LLC Austin, Texas

Apr 19 2014
Ally auto finance Ally bank Ally Auto Finance biggest loan sharks banksters Internet Author: Sea cliff , New York Car Financing: Ally auto finance Internet, Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
Ally Bank Worst bank I've ever dealt with. Blocked my account and ripped off my money! Detroit Michigan Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Banks: Ally Bank Detroit, Michigan

Apr 19 2014
Retriever Medical Dental Payments Retriever Payment Systems Don't Ever Trust Retriever Medical Dental Payments With Your Bank Account Information. Houston Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Retriever Medical Dental Payments Nationwide

Apr 19 2014
Insight LLC - Debit Card Republic Bank Chicago - Urban Trust Bank THIS COMPANY ARE THIEVES, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, 100% DISHONEST, CROOKS CHICAGO Internet Author: Miami, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Insight LLC - Debit Card Internet

Apr 19 2014
LearningRx REVIEW: LearningRx customer satisfaction commitment, has 9.5 out of 10 customer satisfaction rating. More than 30,000 kids and adults have graduated program. LearningRx provides one-on-one brain training in 80+ centers nationwide, clients work directly with trainers about 5 hours a week, 12 weeks or longer. LearningRx receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, demonstrating a serious commitment to customer satisfaction. The number of happy graduates, documented results,  9.5 customer satisfaction rating lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when choosing LearningRx.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: LearningRx | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. LearningRx dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. LearningRx a successful nationwide network of brain training centers. A family of concerned passionate educators, professionals, & local business owners assisting kids & adults learn & perform faster, better, & more easily. Colorado Springs, Colorado

Apr 18 2014
TORONTO DOMINION HOMES INC ELI LEVINSON AND ADRIAN THEY ARE CON ARTISTS - THEY FIND POTENTIAL TENANTS AND THEY WITHOLD THEIR 1ST MONTH TENT AND DEPOST INSTEAD OF GOING TO THE LANDLORD THEY PROVIDE FAKE CHEQUES TO COVER THE TENANTS LAST MONTH RENT - THEIR BANK ACCOUNT HAS BEEN FROZEN BY THE BANK ONCE THEY TAKE YOUR DEPOST AND ANY OTHER MONIES YOU GIVE TO THEM THEY NO LONGER ANSWER THEIR PHONES OR REPLY TO ANY TEXT MESSAGES STAY AWAY FROM THEM - IF YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED LETS GET TOGETHER AND PUT THESE FRAUDSTERS BEHIND BARS MISSISSAUGA Ontario Canada Author: north york, Alabama Property Management: TORONTO DOMINION HOMES INC MISSISSAUGA, Ontario

Apr 18 2014
One Roof Energy Mainland Company taking advantage of Hawaiian consumers San Diego, CA Nationwide Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Utility Companies: One Roof Energy Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
Bank of America Ridiculous Fee lakeland Florida Author: lakeland, Florida Banks: bank of America lakeland, Florida

Charter One New Fees Implemented Without Informing Customers Nationwide
Author: Hazel Park, Michigan Banks: Charter One Nationwide

20, Report #1131994

Apr 18 2014
One Technologies Score Sense One Technologies misleading! I was online with my actual credit card company and the free credit report popped up by this company , my computer was hacked and now unwanted fraudulent misleading inquiring are requesting my credit score/report Texas Author: Tustin, California Credit Services: One Technologies/Score Sense Texas

Apr 18 2014
WPI, WholeSale Properties International, Carl Ferrel, Lee This company has been 100% dishonest, I am still trying to get back a $20,000 deposit. Wholesale Properties International claims to help investors find properties(specializes in multifamily) at discounted prices through the bank. My dealings have been nothing but a headache and one lie after another. Last February I called because I was looking for a multifamily property in Charlotte, I spoke with Lee who told me they could help with the whole process, finding the property to getting tenants and management in place. Lee informed me that in order to look for properties I must give them a $10,000 deposit to hold a property which is 100% refundable if they don't find anything in three months. Three months have gone by and they kept showing me the same beat up properties. Nothing has been resolved and it's been over a year. Be Careful. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: ronkonkoma, New York Real Estate Services: WPI, WholeSale Properties Inc, Carl Ferrel, Lee Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 18 2014
MyPlay Direct - Fifth Harmony Store Fifth Harmony Merch Store One month later and still no item, company will not give me an estimation date Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Clothing Stores: MyPlay Direct - Fifth Harmony Store Internet

Apr 18 2014
Westgate Westgate offers the average American the dream vacation with high interest rates, faulty information, and rules with restrictions making it impossible to use. If you do make it to one of there resorts it isn't what they showed you on the display model. Complete lie. they sold us a room facing the Las Vegas strip and then suddenly it's not on the strip. The Westgate Las Vegas timeshare was dirty. I would love to save people from buying Westgates ripoff timeshare. Flordia Author: Baltimore, Maryland Timeshare Rentals: Westgate Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
One kings lane Bait and switch, wrong chairs Internet Author: Princeton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: One kings lane Internet

Apr 18 2014
EatLocalNY Sam Tash, Derek Diguglielmo Con Artists - Scams - Bank Fraud - Online Fraud Dobbs Ferry New York Author: Huntington Beach, California Computer Fraud: EatLocalNY Dobbs Ferry, New York