Your Search | charter one bank rbs citizens, n.a.

Oct 19 2014
Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Vik and Anna Psychic Powerful Visions aka anna and Truth and Light aka vik share scripts and info with one another england Author: warwickshire, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Internet

Oct 18 2014
listingswiz, owm homes, credeze, encredi, Leading Edge Financial I subscribed with them and cancelled my subscription with them before the trial period was over. two months later they took out money ($69.90) from my bank account and it was unauthorized. Internet, Georgia Author: tomahawk, Wisconsin Housing Rentals: listingswiz Internet

Oct 17 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Oct 17 2014
Georgia EPPICard MasterCard Debit Card issued by Comerica Bank Company disabled my card without my knowledge and now there is no way to access my account Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Georgia EPPICard Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
dc sale llc 2 young guys came to my house to try to get points to go italy. they told me that i had 3 days to cancel the payment and someone from there company would be calling me this morning no one has called. i am now going to be out of 59.00 dollars for some chil these 2 boys are trying to get point to go to Italy. they got 100 nts 200 nts 300nts. phoenix Arizona Author: los angeles, California Education & Learning Centers: dc sale llc phoenix , Arizona

Oct 17 2014
Afforable Dentures cash up front, deceptive advertising, rude attendants,  2 tooths fell off one week and same day of repair eating rice Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Dental Services: Afforable Dentures Corpus Christi, Texas

Oct 17 2014
Citizens Equity First Credit Union TERESA AND LAVONNE--unethical, disparaging, hateful treatment of customers UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES--SCREAMING AT CREDIT UNION MEMBERS--FREEZING ACCOUNTS Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Banks: Citizens Equity First Credit Union Peoria, Illinois

Oct 17 2014
MyScore MyScore Stole from me and my kids since February of 2014didn't find out til September and getting . nobwhere with bank about who this company is are how they could do this Internet Author: Macon, Georgia Credit Services: MyScore Internet

Oct 16 2014
Rockys Autos inc Rockys Autos Taking advantage of senior citizens Denver Colorado Author: longmont, Colorado Auto Dealers: Rockys Autos inc Denver, Colorado

Oct 16 2014
Beneficial Bank intent to commit fraud philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Banks: Beneficial Bank philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2014
regions bank overdraft scams nationwide Nationwide Author: dickson, Tennessee Banks: regions bank Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
american tool buyers gary sent an inventory list of kent moore tools that we had for sale. He agreed on price and agreed to pay us 300.00 to deliver to Philadelphia PA. 19116 If we delivered tools to his place of business. 12 hour drive one way from West Liberty,Ky philadelpa Pennsylvania Author: west liberty, Kentucky Questionable Activities: american tool buyers philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2014
Meta Bank Upside Card Upside Card HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! ABUSIVE POLICIES New York Internet Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Meta Bank Upside Card Internet

Oct 16 2014
BB&T Bank Charging overdraft fees when you have money in your account Byron & Roberta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Banks: BB&T Bank Georgia

Oct 16 2014
Blzzard White Bellaathome They charged your bank account a couple days after sending you the so-called trial period products.  Reno, Nevada Internet Author: charlotte, North Carolina Dental Services: Blzzard White Internet

Oct 16 2014
cellular one lies, huge overcharges, crooks, no customer loyalty, extreem money grubbers, no end to there deceptive practices to get money Nationwide Author: dry prong, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: cellular one Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Global solutions Clear one advantage (sponsor company) Rip off company Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Legal Process Servers: Global solutions Tulsa , Oklahoma

Oct 16 2014
GE loans Erick Foster.Jack Dawson Told me I had been approved for a loan for 3000 then they told me that I would have to come up with the a partial payment of a 100 using a money packthen funds would be transferred I did so then they told ime to check account in one hour so I did still no moneyy.  San Mateo California Author: Weymouth , Massachusetts Internet Service Providers: GE loans San Mateo , California

Oct 15 2014
Cash Mart ADVANTAGE FINANCIALI believe Ryan Toledo Had something to do with this transaction since he stayed in my house at this time. insert Cash Mart on check 1132 a Well Fargo. and wrote One Thousand Ten and not my writing. Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Banks: Cash Mart Huntsville, Alabama

Oct 15 2014
Affordable Dentures Sharnn Aarin Shepheard, DDS Bad deal Springdale, Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Dental Services: Affordable Dentures Springdale, Arkansas

Oct 14 2014
Paypower Benjamin initiater caller Daniel gets bank account information Jake Senior President You've been approved for a 3000 dollar loan! Florida Nationwide Author: Leesville, South Carolina Loans: Paypower Nationwide

Oct 14 2014
MESOS PLASTIC SURGERY LARRY BLEVINS LARRY BLEVINS from this company did a very bad Botox on my forehead and eyes. 1) They doubled the price after 30minutes waiting there claiming 2 units must be calculated in lieu of one, then he botched my botox and DID hardly anything to strengthen the Lady Lake Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Doctors: Plastic Surgeons: MESOS PLASTIC SURGERY LARRY BLEVINS Lady Lake, Florida

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 14 2014
M&T Bank This bank gives you very little information and does not return phone calls. Extremely inexperienced Employees! East Coast United States Internet Author: Palm Springs, California Banks: M&T Bank Internet