CHARTER ONE BANK RBS CITIZENS, N.A. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: charter one bank rbs citizens, n.a.
There may be more specific results for "charter one bank rbs citizens, n.a."
For more specific results for "charter one bank rbs citizens, n.a."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Shudder.com I canceled my membership months ago emailed them saying I couldn't use it to close the account. They acted like they did but they are still taking money out of my checking account . To me that's stealing . And the service isn't professional at all . Especially when they say it's taking care of and you check ur statement from the bank and see that they are stealing my hard earned money .. Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Websites: Shudder.com Internet

Aug 23 2017
Woww Fashion I ordered 4 steam hair straighteners ,one for myself and one each for my daughters, at a total of WOWW FASHION 7523 –$199.88. I never received a confirmation email which made suspicious. After a quick search for their website for contact information, I ran across SEVERAL similar complaints instead. Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 23 2017
ACS incorporated collection agency Paul Smith, Attorney, New YorkAlex Cooper, Investigation OfficerMichael Brown, Investigation Officer I have gotten 4 e-mails from July through August..first one says pay 350. Now says lawsuit amount 2873.81, restitution payoff 964.52 due to extra fees added..charged with fraudulent case and unless I email them and pay half today and rest by end of month, they will get lawsuit and credit bureaus will seize my bank account. New York Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Collection Agency's: ACS incorporated collection agency Internet

Aug 23 2017
Cashnetusa Alex Cooper Was ripped off by company. They deposited bogus checks into my account and Bank returned them leaving me with a large negative balance on my account. They claimed it was a loan. Chicago Illinois Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Accounting: Cashnetusa Chicago, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
Auto Demag Consignor VAIDAUTO CORP (bank wire recipient in FL) I wired $20,000 for a Cat Excavator and supposedly damaged in auto accident. Biscayne Florida
Author: Reno, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Auto Demag Consignor Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
GarciniaCore-AfricanMangoCore Ordered weight loss supplement received one order called company cancelled they sent more took money out of my account after canceling Huntington Beach California Author: Frankfort, New York Medical Supplies: GarciniaCore-AfricanMangoCore Huntington Beach, California

Aug 22 2017
Phase One Transport and Jeremy Toliver Delivey and Transport. More like wreck your new trailer and use it for other jobs across the country Transporter of anything nati Doesn't even know how to drive. Delivered my trailer from Atlanta to California towing everyone's stuff inside it the entire way. Dented trailer by jack knifing it and then blows out axles 4 hours from my house. Luckily axle manufacture stepped in and replaced. Contacted U Ship the wholesalers and Phase One and U Ship won't even let me leave bad feedback while Phase one won't reply to emails or calls. Found people articles left in trailer from when he drove it to me. Both Phase One Transport and UShip are Scams with no accountability. Alabama Nationwide Author: Thousand Oaks, California Auto Shipping Companies: Phase one Transport Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Luna Skin I ordered the samples and when they came in I returned to sender. I called 855-269-1607 and they told me that there was no refund. Even after I returned the product. I didn't even have them for two days as soon as I got them I returned them. They charged my bank account $84.00 and $89.99. I told them that was not fair and it needs to say that in the message. This is a rip off and I am surprised that Sally Fields would endorse the product. Internet Author: Linden, North Carolina Skin Care: Luna Skin Internet

Aug 22 2017
USPS I mailed 2 envelopes one with$150.00 money order,the other $80.00moneyorder both LOST! Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Cash Services: USPS Columbus, Ohio

Aug 22 2017
PSV Nutrition and Healing They put a charge on one of my credit cards for something I didn't order. In fact, I've never heard of them! Internet Author: Cripple Creek, Virginia Alternative Health: PSV Nutrition and Healing Internet

Aug 22 2017
SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS INSURANCE AUCTIONS INC. I BID FOR 2015 TOYOTA SIENNA XLE LOT#I19974867 FOR #10,000.00 I SEND WIRE TRANSFER FOR THE AMOUNT. I LATER FOUND OUT THAT THE PNC BANK USED WAS CLOSED .\ MIAMI Florida Author: Elmwood Park, New Jersey Auto Dealers: SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS MIAMI, Florida

38, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
green dot bank i did some work for neighbor, she is very old and did not charge her, but her son got me a pre-paid gift card for 200.00 just to say thank you. but it turns out the card was all ready expired. i have been trying to get a real pearson for days. very frustrating. pasadena ca. ca. Author: SILT, Colorado Banks: green dot bank CA

Aug 22 2017
McDonald's They copy or stole my debit card information after I made one purchase through the drive-thru now all my money is gone they also have the balance of my debit card at the end of my receipt which I think should be private and the thief stole according to my balance Belleville Illinois Author: St Louis, Missouri Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Belleville, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
Healthy vital pro cleanse Primera vital cleanse Stole money from my bank account; deceptive; fraudulent business; unprofessional customer service Phoenix, Az Arizona Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy vital pro cleanse Internet

Aug 22 2017
Yonkers Kia Taking advantage of senior citizens. charging me for service not performed and never returning me calls. Yonkers New York Author: Riverdale, New York Auto Repair Service: Yonkers Kia Yonkers, New York

Aug 22 2017
bella serata tied to Steph Curry's wife Charged my bank acct $89.95 & $84.95 after I order SAMPLE size only for $9.95 texas and florida Author: frisco, Texas Skin Care: bella serata Internet

Aug 22 2017
exbooks.com scam exbooks.com scam , scam book selling website.exbooks scams exbooks.com is scam website beware students Internet
exbooks.com scams Author: New York, Iowa E-trade: exbooks.com scam Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jewelry Unlimited Selling AFTER MARKET GARBAGE ROLEX WATCHES. PURCHASED THREE. DIAMONS FALLING OFF. FOGGY BAZEL. LIARS. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. MISLEADING. WORSE JEWELRY IN AMERICA. SHOULD BE BANNED FROM REPRESENTING ROLEX. THEY CLAIM YOU HAVE A ONE YEAR WARRANTY - UPON TRYING TO GET THESE WATCHES FIXED THEY TRIED TO CHARGE ME. Atlanta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Jewelers: Jewelry Unlimited Atlanta , Georgia

Aug 22 2017
First Cash Advance Matt and Adam Tried to scam money from my bank account Chicago Illinois Author: Vinton, Louisiana Loans: First Cash Advance Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2017
Joe M Koller Joe Koller, Joseph Koller, Joseph Martin Koller, Joe M Koller, Joseph M Koller, Sunrise Bank Conman, Liar, Thief, Cheat, Coward, Nefarious savannah Georgia Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Banks: Joe M Koller savannah, Georgia

Aug 21 2017
Best Egg opened a fraudulent personal loan in my name delaware Nationwide YOU SOUND CRAZY B***H SHUT UP Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Best Egg Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Evisage Skin Intl Iius & Krasa My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! they send the item with no invoice or any info Internet Author: St. Charles, Missouri Skin Care: Evisage Skin Intl Internet

Aug 21 2017
AncestryDNA.com I signed up for a DNA testing kit and paid online within two days I was notified they did not receive payment and for me to resend so I did I checked my bank account today because this happened over the weekend and they build me twice so I called the 800 number listed under support and was told I have to buy for $2.95 a free hundred dollar gift card and they would not forward me to anyone. They told me to call 1-800-555-1212 which I know was bogus I tried calling back and the Martin cooper told me I can't help you he wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor the third time I called I spoke to a man named Sean who would not transfer me and hung up on me after he said he would transfer me. I tried calling back three more times and now I'm not able to get through to the number Internet Author: North Las vegas, Nevada Internet: AncestryDNA.com Internet