CHARTER ONE BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: charter one bank
There may be more specific results for "charter one bank"
For more specific results for "charter one bank"
Showing 26-50 of 73,997 Found Reports For more specific results for "charter one bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
Channing Armstrong Sold me 5 donkeys and represented as mammoth donkeys, he gave me heights from 54 tall to 57 tall. The donkeys are not mammoths, they are large standards and heights are 46 to 53. All donkeys but one had foot problems, lice and worm infestation. Channing Armstrong scammed me out of $3,000 for the donkeys, $553 for health papers and vet services, and $100 for a lie he told about transport distance. I tried numerous times to get him refund my money and He refused. Grimesland North Carolina
Author: Theodore, Alabama Abusive Parents: Channing Armstrong Grimesland , North Carolina

Jun 21 2017
ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC NATIONALWIDEMOVERS, RESITERSTOWN MD THOUGH ALSO GO UNDER BALTIMORE MD DISGUSTING THIEVES! GIVE YOU ONE QUOTE THEN INFLATE THE PRICE 3X'S AS MUCH! RESITERESTOWN /BALTIMORE Maryland Author: MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, Maryland Moving Companies: ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC RESITERESTOWN, Maryland

Jun 21 2017
JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Mike-(Finance Manager)Roland-(Finance Manager)Tom-(Regional Manager) Unauthorized charges to my debit card that over drafted my bank account and they will not refund the money back. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Westlake Financial Contract is over with them. I still have to pay another $2000.00 +, or they will take my car. No one is able to explain to me why. Los Angeles California Let Me Guess Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Car Financing: Westlake Financial Los Angeles, California

Jun 21 2017
Cash Advance USA My bank account went into the negative $700 after I sent the $700 back to them which supposedly went to the credit department. Chicago Illinois
Author: San jose, California Bait-and-Switch: Cash Advance USA Chicago , Illinois

Sling TV Stole money from my bank account Internet
Author: Mount Gilead, Ohio Internet Fraud: Sling TV Internet

Jun 21 2017
Scott Karosa Scott Allan Do not believe one word of this person, he is a con man! Henderson Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Mortgage Brokers: Scott Karosa Henderson , Nevada

Jun 21 2017
ReVitalize ,Core Skin Care, Core Skin Care, Revitalize, The only thing that this product revitalizes in their own bank account. Don't waste your money! Internet Author: Zeeland, Michigan Skin Care: ReVitalize (Core Skin Care) Internet

Jun 21 2017
Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Kept charging for 2 shipments and only get one totally $187.36 and would not cancel my account Akron Ohio Author: Bristol, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Healthy Living Now / Got Healthy Akron, Ohio

Jun 21 2017
Vlamo Vlamorous; AquaVO; Bank Account says BeautifulHer Offered a product for $5.95, I was charged $3.95 on June 5, $5.95 on June 6; and also on June 6 and June 7 $.99 each day for another product. I received them and Now on June 20 am being charged $105.79. Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Skin Care: Vlamo Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
WSFS BANK WILMINGTON SAVINGS FUND SOCIETY RIPPED ME OFF BIG TIME FEES AND FEES WILMINGTON Delaware Author: wilmington, Delaware Consumer Services: WSFS BANK WILMINGTON, Delaware

Jun 20 2017
One United Bank BEWARE Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: One United Bank Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
American Airlines One Scheduled Trip - 3 Failed Flight Attempts Tampa florida Author: Tampa, Florida Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Merrick Bank Rip Off! Omg they are terrible! Internet Author: Union Citu, Georgia Credit Services: Merrick Bank Internet

Jun 19 2017
Secret Serum Bought a sample of secret serum for $3.95. My banking account was charged $89.14. When calling they stated I had 15 days from date of purchase to cancel. Did not receive any information stating anything about cancelling. Talked with a Teanna at Secret Serum. She stated that she could reduce the cost by %75 and then corrected herself by making it %50. She stated it would take between 3 to 7 days to show the money being put back in my bank. Internet Author: Sidney, Ohio Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Jun 19 2017
Envisage skin international I went from a Facebook article on how to get a free sample from a vendor that Shark Tank was involved with! My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! Internet
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Envisage skin international Internet

Jun 19 2017
colorado tevhnical university i went to sign up for classes there, they told me i would be covered with finacial aid and so i could start classes right away. i compleated maybe half of a class that was not even a class, it was a class explaining how to use the online school. and i then relized i was going to have to pay over $500 a month just to go to school there so i decided not to do it. and after i unrolled myself they are now charging me over $5000 for that one class that i did not complete. colorado Author: Everett, Washington Colleges and Universities: colorado tevhnical university Internet

Jun 19 2017
Evelina Evelina Skin Care Free Sample Received first free sample now they are sending one every month although I did not order any St petersburg Florida
Author: Paso Robles, California Skin Care: Evelina St petersburg, Florida

Jun 19 2017
Bank of America They accused me of PERPETRATING FRAUD against THEM by depositing a CERTIFIED CHECK which was A FRAUD unknown to me. Fort Worth Texas How could there be a problem since you never spent any of the funds you deposited? Author: Fort Worth, Texas Financial Services: Bank of America Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
vlamorous I sent for the free sample for the $3.99 shipping charge. Then I get billed for this product for the next 3 months at $97.83 for one ounce of face cream.  Internet Author: Dowagiac, Michigan Skin Care: vlamorous Internet

Jun 19 2017
Select Skin and DR Cream I ordered one for $4.95 shipping and when I checked out--they said those who buy want the cream for 4.95--and I wanted to try. I received them--called two days after --when it caused irritation and breakouts. I was told if I cancel that day it would cost I called within two days and was told to call back by the 13th so there would be no charge--I called on the 12th and they told me. I called one day too late and charged over 180.00 for two items Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: Select Skin and DR Cream Internet

Jun 19 2017
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Westminster, California
Author: Westminster, California Questionable Activities: Barry Gabster ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Westminster, California

Jun 19 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Epione’s team is dedicated to patient satisfaction.*UPDATE: Epione pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills, California

Jun 19 2017
waste management On June 9, 2017 one of Waste Management’s trucks picked up my recycling bin/trash can, in front of my home at (((REDACTED))), Baldwin Park, CA (((REDACTED))), on our regular trash day. I emailed them that evening because they were closed, and never got a response. Houston Texas Author: Baldwin Park, California Collection Agencies: Recycling/Trash removal: waste management Houston, Texas

Jun 19 2017
Trimgenesis, Rachel Tried a trial garcinia supplement. Was not told it was a trial. Trimgenesis charged me $160.00 the following month. When I tried to cancel, I was told I was one day too late. Internet Author: Milford Center, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Trimgenesis Internet