CHARTER ONE BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: charter one bank
There may be more specific results for "charter one bank"
For more specific results for "charter one bank"
Showing 51-75 of 188,964 Found Reports For more specific results for "charter one bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
sally field amabella allure cream gotborder 10-5-2017 2 small bottles suppose to be $4.99 billed me twice & now have removed $89.92 from my bank account & that was not in agreement. not sure Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana Beauty Salons: sally field amabella allure cream Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Sociallity Fraudulent bank charges, stole credit card info, signed me up for a free promo I never consented to Key Largo, FL Internet Author: Buchanan, Virginia Internet Fraud: Sociallity Internet

Oct 19 2017
Destination XL Casual Male, Rochester, Whatever name they are going by now. Charged wrong account, denied, extremely rude after and accusatory, and only sent one order instead of the two I was trying to place. Nationwide Nationwide Author: California On-Line Stores: Destination XL Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
CarAdvertizing.com VehicleAdvetizing.com I paid $30+ for a decal to put on my car's rear window. I had signed up for a program for ZAP Satellite TV but was sent a decal for ZoomBenefits which has netted me $0 so far. I can get $15 of what I paid once I achieve one sale which may never happen with my current rate of success. Internet
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: CarAdvertizing.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Foodlovers.com I signed up for this diet plan online. It was to be a one time charge of approximately $65. They have charged my Debit card multiple times. Both the telephone number and email address do not give a response. Internet Author: Millersville, Missouri Alternative Health: Foodlovers.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Meltini Kitchen & Bath Had the displeasure of recently working with this company. Actually, we never reached the working stages, but I'd like to share with you how they handle themselves.   . Fort Lauderdale Florida We dispute the validity of your claims. Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Kitchens: Meltini Kitchen & Bath Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Freedompop Keeps withdrawing money from my bank and I recieve NO service. Impossible to cancel. Tried entering my account info but they cant verify my account. No account but they keep taking money from my bank? They do this multiple time in a month. RIP OFF! Los Angeles ca. Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Internet

American One Stop LLC / Matt Nolan Privacy Fence Ripoff Lillian Alabama
Author: Fairhope, Alabama Home Improvements: American One Stop LLC / Matt Nolan Lillian, Alabama

Oct 19 2017
Royal Dutch Gardens Two plants arrived in flimsy, torn plastic envelope. One almost dead. The other, an expensive tree peony, had a broken tuber, thus won't survive. Bloomington Illinois Author: Goshen, New Hampshire Landscaping: Royal Dutch Gardens Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Still missing info Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Steven Quinn Delano Steven Delano Steven conned me into loaning him money in multiple occasions and has not paid me back as he has said. He goes after single moms that he believes make good incomes. McKinney Texas Steven really is a con man Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Steven Quinn Delano McKinney , Texas

63, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Regions Bank Rip-offs, thieves, con artists Birmingham Alabama Author: Dothan, Alabama Financial Services: Regions Bank Birmingham, Alabama

Oct 18 2017
Re-Docs Craigslist.org JOB SCAM Albany, CA Internet Not Clear Why a Complaint Was Filed Author: Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: Re-Docs Internet

Oct 18 2017
Zazzle Repeated W( rejections seem to be an excuse not to payout to content creators Internet Zazzle Repeated W8 rejections seem to be an excuse not to payout to content creators Author: Internet Printing & Copy Services: Zazzle Internet

Oct 17 2017
Bank of America told me this Ketoslim ad was bogus-- leads to huge monthly charges I responded to an Internet Article for a free sample with $4.95 shipping; the Bank of America lady said they are ripping people offer with re-occuring payments of $90 or more Internet Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: ketoslim Internet

Oct 17 2017
Mhc kenworth naahville tennessee Put a transmission in my truck when i did not need one Nashville Tennessee Author: Port orange, Florida Truck Dealer Repair: Mhc kenworth naahville tn Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
American mint sold me coins for one price then billed for an outragis sum Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: Oil City, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: american mint Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales Fraud and Loan Sharking Kalamazoo Michigan Voluntary Repossession Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales , Michigan