CHARTER ONE BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: charter one bank
There may be more specific results for "charter one bank"
For more specific results for "charter one bank"
Showing 101-125 of 188,853 Found Reports For more specific results for "charter one bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 07 2017
Endorsed Oil It said one time offer for endorsing oil for $5.95, I tried to cancel but wouldn't let me do anything. They have my card number an I can't do anything. Internet Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Pharmacies: Endorsed Oil Internet

Oct 07 2017
Elly''s world On Facebook 7/23/17 I seen an ad for the seam hair straightener I ordered it got my confirmation email and waited still did not receive it I tried to track my order with the information they sent me but that Web site is no longer my order number is 2981 I also emailed them quite a few times and no one has gotten back to me this company is a fraud I'm sure lots of people already lost their money do not buy from this company Internet Author: Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Elly''s world Internet

Oct 07 2017
Capital One Capital One Credit Cards, Capital One Business Cards Unauthorized Pull of Credit Report, Hard Inquiries Without My Consent Nationwide Incorrect Author: Chamisal, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE They quoted me a price of 145.00 for a battery on sale over the phone and asked if I would like to purchase one as the old one wasn't very good any more. I knew that as it was the original battery from 2006. I knew it would need to be replaced but I was just waiting for a sale. MENOMONEE FALLS Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE MENOMONEE FALLS, Wisconsin

Sidecar Get Sidecar Poor Performance Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Feeling Better Author: Olathe, Kansas Internet Marketing Companies: Sidecar Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 06 2017
BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM USED CAR LOT OR MUSEUM BRANSON Missouri IT IS A USED CAR LOT NOT A MUSEUM Author: NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida Auto Dealers: BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM BRANSON, Missouri

Oct 06 2017
US Bank @ unknown Scam and Bank Fees Green Bay Wisconsin How Author: Manitowoc, Wisconsin Banks: US Bank @ unknown Green Bay, Wisconsin

Oct 06 2017
Tillys internet Used my capital one credit card Irvine Internet Author: Running springs, California Sales People: Tillys internet Internet

Oct 06 2017
Laban Roomes Goldgenie MISREPRESENTATION TO DEFRAUD THE PURCHASER. London Investor remorse and false statements. Author: Other Telephones: Laban Roomes Goldgenie London,

Oct 05 2017
classic car investments bobby adams sold me a car as rust free lazer straight chrome is excellent everything works was the complete opposite fenders rotted scottsdale Arizona bobby the facts don't lie Author: roselle, New Jersey Auto Dealers: classic car investments scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 05 2017
Ox Car Care I cancelled this warranty and I keep getting charged for it! When I call one answers. California Author: oregon, Ohio Auto Warranty: Ox Car Care Internet

Oct 05 2017
Bank Transactions Impossible to Cancel a Merchant Account - Fees Continue to Pile Up San Diego, Las Vegas, nationwide Nationwide Author: California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Dead Beat Tenants! Landlords beware! Destroyed my property! Miami Florida
Thank you Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Miami, Florida

Oct 05 2017
Best Buy Purchased 4 insurance plans on iPhones thru Best Buy, cancelled plans 1st week in July. Contacted Best Buy/geek squad 3 times since as they are still billing me! Contacted bank and had them refuse any further charges!! Today another charge,, contacted my bank and low and behold they changed their name so that charge would go thru! The fact of fraudulent activity with name changing is absolutely horrendous! I will no longer do business with Best Buy and/or geek squad! Absolutely poor business practices! Sooo disappointed in such a big company! You should be ashamed! Fairless hills Pennsylvania Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Internet

Oct 05 2017
LaptopRescue.com Charged for a new laptop battery with added shipping cost and never sent the product. After several calls and getting only a recording to leave a message, I believe no one actually works there and that this whole company is a scam. Internet Author: Spring City, Tennessee Computer Mail Order: LaptopRescue.com Internet

Oct 05 2017
amazon prime store card Bait n switch interest rate and Syncrony Bank is the worst to call. There is no heartbeat in the organization. Orlando Florida Typical Author: ESCONDIDO, California Credit & Debt Services: amazon prime store card Internet

Oct 05 2017
M &T Bank M& T bank charges not one but Two overdraft fees of $37.50 within 4 days of each other. They do not help with disputes to your account, make you jump through many hoops although every bank is equipped to and insured for disputes. White Plains New York Question for you--- Author: Valhalla, New York Banks: M &T Bank White Plains, New York

Oct 05 2017
Mate1. (Computer dating service) Mate1 is a fake dating service BEWARE! All the interested parties insist on your private email or phone # by 2nd or 3rd text. Your direct questions are never answered directly, they're too busy complimenting you and falling in love w/you. Broken English I communicated with many men on the dating site after the first one asked me for money on Walmart cards so he didn' t have to give me an address and everyone of them pointed toward fraud! Ontario Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Mate1. (Computer dating service) Internet

Oct 05 2017
Cash advance Cash/loans advance They've made at least 20 attempts to call and offer loans, I spoke with a rep and they requested money down, bank account info and I told them I was reporting them for harassment Chicago Illinois Author: Mays Landing, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Cash advance Chicago, Illinois

Oct 05 2017
fresh diet solution trace# 1401910 continue to charge my bank account for merchandise. Every 3 months a charge of $42.00 is credit to my account.  Internet Author: detroit, Michigan Weightloss Programs: fresh diet solution Internet

Oct 05 2017
GDS International Packagesbackoffice Sent convincing corporate contractual paperwork. Agreed to accept daily deliveries of boxes via UPS or FedEx . These were to be held pending forwarding labels to a warehouse location, usually an Amazon warehouse address. I was to be paid a monthly salary plus bonuses after a one month trial. New Jersey Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Shipping & Handling: GDS International Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2017
StoresOnline rip-off outright fruaud here is objective evidence for all who want it! Orem Utah Thank you for the head's up on the hassles, bad services, and delays Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Software: StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Oct 05 2017
The Sale Guru Master Scam...DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING from this place. I see I'm not the only one taken by this unethical so-called business. Placed an order for the 2-in-1 curling iron, had my account charged and NOTHING. Of course you can't contact them via phone. Only online to which they never respond. There is a special place in Hell for people that take advantage of others! Shame on you Sale Guru Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Liars: The Sale Guru Internet

Oct 05 2017
First Data Global Leasing Assigned two leases to one location, will not refund or cancel the bogus lease. CC processing payments did not go down as promised. Marietta Georgia Author: Mantua, Ohio Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Global Leasing Marietta, Georgia