Your Search | chase bank, bank one

26, Report #1190756

Nov 22 2014
magicJack Magic Jack Don't pay for the extended 5 year service! The physical device did not last for the time period and they want me to buy a new one. Nationwide Author: Crown Point, Indiana Telephones: magicJack Nationwide

27, Report #1190711

Nov 22 2014
Modern Geek Media Carl Lore Keith Petrillo Real Estate Agents beware! One of the owners of this company is a Keller Williams agent. Rochester New York Author: ROCHESTER, New York Advertising Agencies: Modern Geek Media Rochester, New York

28, Report #1190709

Nov 22 2014
Baker One Card Higher One Incompetent MORONS! USA Internet Author: TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan Loans: Baker One Card Internet

29, Report #1190671

Nov 21 2014
Flippa.com Flippa.com Pty Ltd 48 Cambridge St, Collingwood, VIC 3066 AUSTRALIA cut my account off after paying $19 to them to sell one of my blogs online...I had to open another account because it would not let me login. Author: Laguna Beach, California Internet Fraud: Flippa.com

30, Report #1190648

Nov 21 2014
ONE HOUR LOAN THE PERSON NAME JJ CALL ME AND SAID THAT I WAS APPROVE FOR A LOAN BUT IN ORDER TO DO SO I HAVE TO BUY A MONEY PAK FOR $97.00 DOLLARS .AFTER SEND THE MONEY HE ASK ME FOR $195.00 DOLLARS THEN TRANSFER ME TO A PERSON NAME MARK. HE TOLD ME THAT FOR THE MONEY TO GO IN MY ACCOUNT I HAVE TO GET $250.00 DOLLARS BUT I DIDN'T HAVE IT AND THE KEEP CALLING ME AND YELLING AT ME THEN THE SAY THE WAS GONNA TAKE OUT OF MY ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH THE SUM OF $150.00 DOLLARS. I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO BE AWARE OF THE RIP-OFF OF THIS COMPANY ONE HOUR LOAN. Internet Author: DORCHESTER, Massachusetts Loans: ONE HOUR LOAN Internet

31, Report #1190613

Nov 21 2014
David Johnson Bank of New York Kevin Foster On Monday I received a phone call saying that I would be receiving $8,400 in the form of a government grant since I had been paying my taxes and was an outstanding citizen. Since Monday I have drained my daughter's college account and my bank account with GreenDot MoneyPak cards. The total amount that I have given out is $3,595 with promised deliveries of paying fees of different amounts...ranging from $225 to $885. Please help me get my money back as I am not working and have absolutely no income due to major back surgery on November 12th. Please help me!!! New Yory New York Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: David Johnson Bank of New York

32, Report #1190614

Nov 21 2014
CC Publishing CC publishing is a scam. I paid for advertising for a magazine that NO ONE distributes Boca Roton Florida Author: Ventnor, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: CC Publishing Boca Roton, Florida

33, Report #1190558

Nov 21 2014
SmallBusinessBank.com Gardner Bank SmallBusinessBank.com Business Account Application Approval Scam Gardner Kansas Author: Clearwater, Florida Banks: SmallBusinessBank.com Internet

34, Report #1190547

Nov 21 2014
Fifth Third Bank Harassing Calls/No Online Payments/Outrageous Fees for everything Cincinnati Ohio Author: Keller, Texas Banks: Fifth Third Bank Nationwide

35, Report #1190541

Nov 21 2014
Premier Promotions They are located in Encino, CA and their bank is B of A I sent a money order for $100 and was suppose to get $1,000.00 worth of gift cards for gas, etc Encino California Author: Mountain View, California Unusual Rip-Off: Premier Promotions Encino, California

36, Report #1190514

Nov 21 2014
Ally Bank privacy Nationwide Author: Albion, Rhode Island Banks: Ally Bank Nationwide

37, Report #1190493

Nov 21 2014
one step reality mike anderson failed to get repairs done in rented home grand rapids Michigan
Author: grand rapids, Michigan Questionable Activities: one step reality mike anderson grand rapids, Michigan

38, Report #1190490

Nov 21 2014
Deborah Valencia or Pete Valencia Manhattan mortgage, florist, massage car salesman, realtor, therapist, and bank teller BEWARE DEBORAH VALENCIA AND PETE VALENCIA MONEY HUNGRY LIARS mascot Tennessee
Author: knoxville, Tennessee Liars: Deborah Valencia or Pete Valencia mascot, Tennessee

39, Report #1190445

Nov 21 2014
Bluebird American Express They freeze your account and want your bank statment after normal use! Palm Bay Nationwide Author: Palm Bay, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Nationwide

40, Report #1190413

Nov 20 2014
Millennium Sales Inc Millennium Sales Inc, in New Jersey Kids solicited to help raise funds for their scholarship. Paid via check (thank god). Contacted company after 120 days of not being able to recv my items. Spoke w/someone who assured will send my items. But instead had the nerve to send me another invoice stating owing them additional money. Tried contacting them again, sure enough, they refuse to answer. So contacted my bank, to advice situation & now filing disputes w/my bank for fraud activity. My suggestion to others, if you paid via check, or credit card, file a dispute, never paid by cash. West Berlin New Jersey Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Door to Door Sales: Millennium Sales Inc West Berlin, New Jersey

41, Report #1190390

Nov 20 2014
Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists scams hacks scams all in one hacks and scam artists WARNING Don't Go There !!!!!!! Biggest piece of crap in Vegas . They don't unlock phones they just take your money away ,I will never take any phone here go some we're this place is crap . they post bad things about people ,This is the most worthless, unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.I've reported them them to BBB and Consumer Affairs. DON'T use this place for anything. You will regret it, just like everyone else who has posted on Yelp!!they ant s*** very rude they act like they wanted to take my phone I had to call a million times they don't care vary bad customer service they ant s*** man,,Don't go to that place !!!! If you work hard for you money have a little of sympathy for yourselves . They are just a bunch of charlatans.Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists. david sellock hides behind many numners.DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. The young girl at the counter doesn't know her job. David the owner doesn't even talk to his customers. Very unprofessional place and they hold your phone,This guy is a total scumbag and dishonest person,All his ads are nothing more than a bait and switch scam. Plenty of honest phone dealers in Las Vegas, avoid Phones Are Us. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy! Bait and switch as the previous review stated, hits the nail on the head here. AVOID UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.false advertising ,they could care less about the customer. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST BAD THINGS ABOUT CELL PHONE SHOPS HE DOES ILLEGAL THINGS WE HAVE ALL RECORDS ON HIM USING BOOST MOBILE SHOPS FOR ACTIVATIONS WHICH IS ILLEGAL THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STOP HIM ALSO SO BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC,HE IS ALSO TIED TO OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHICH METRO KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE PPL HE IS HARASSING ON CL ARE REPORTING HIM las vegas nevada Author: elko, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: phones are us Internet

42, Report #1190386

Nov 20 2014
Capital One Taking advantage of there customers Nationwide Author: Sparks, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

OLD STYLE CONJURE Momma Starr RIPOFF FRAUD TEXAS Texas
Author: Florida Astrologers & Psychics: OLD STYLE CONJURE Texas

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 20 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

46, Report #1190332

Nov 20 2014
L.A Auto One scam artist South Gate California Author: California Auto Dealers: L.A Auto One South Gate, California

47, Report #1190277

Nov 20 2014
Frank Rumbauskas stole my money twice for one transaction Internet Author: Bruce, Wisconsin Sales People: Frank Rumbauskas Internet

48, Report #1190271

Nov 20 2014
Atlanta Traffic Solutions , Kelvin Linder, Good Day...I encourage all that reads this report to stand clear of this attorney. I paid upfront all my fees' for representation--- He quoted me one price then when I called him later with that payment he quoted me a different price -higher-- then I to Stand Clear of Atlanta Traffic Solutions Attorney Kelvin Linder Atlanta Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Atlanta Traffic Solutions ( Kelvin Linder) Internet

Nov 20 2014
Endurance Warranty Services REVIEW: Endurance Warranty clients feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with Endurance, nation’s premier provider of extended vehicle protection. Endurance’s dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success demonstrates pledge to world-class customer service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Endurance displayed exemplary dedication to customer satisfaction setting new industry standards for consumer satisfaction. Endurance Vehicle Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Warranty: MEPCO FINANCE CORP - ENDURANCE WARRANTY - WARRANTY AMERICA Arvada, Colorado

50, Report #1190267

Nov 20 2014
Bank of America Worst banking firm I have ever dealt with!! Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Bank of America Nationwide