Your Search | chase bank bank one

Jan 12 2017
high class universe the worlds cutiest dog coin bank oder no# 31239 Internet Author: PALMETTO, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: high class universe Internet

Jan 12 2017
united financial services they called me and said i owed some money to a pay day loan company i rememberd paying them off but thought i might have missed one.  jacksonville Florida Author: FLORISSANT, Missouri Collection Agency's: united financial services jacksonville , Florida

Jan 12 2017
West Coast Realty aka Karla Lopez I'm a real estate agent and I represented my buyers for a house located at 11202 Concert St, El Monte that claimed to be short sale back in July 2016. Since late December nobody responded and their phone is dead and you only get a recording message. I've reported the case with Long Beach police department on Jan 11, 2017 and was told that my client is one of more than 100's people that got scammed by West Coast Realty, West Coast Escrow. 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach California Author: Alhambra, California Realtors: West Coast Realty 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach, California

Jan 12 2017
E TRADE James Lynn Wadsworth, Nicholas Brian Gerardi, James Carbine ATM transaction declined, branch manager at Chase told them it declined, they still refused to refund the $500 they stole from my account Sandy Utah Utah Author: CHESTER, New York Brokerage Companies: E TRADE Sandy, Utah

Jan 12 2017
Academy Bank Online Banking A Joke, Rude Customer Care Kansas City Missouri Author: Belton, Missouri Banks: Academy Bank Kansas City, Missouri

Jan 11 2017
Rejuv a derm or Dermalife Dermalife U.S. Skin: additional internet accesses: rejuvaderm.net; wellnesssaying.com ; vivabiotics.org; gracepma.com; jddonline.com They do not give access information. Had to get information from Bank. Bank has had several problems with them.  unknown Nationwide Author: Meridian , Idaho Beauty Salons: Rejuv a derm or Dermalife Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
High Class Universe I ordered 2 Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Boxes for total of $43.98. These were to be Christmas presents for my grandchildren. I paid with a Visa credit card. The toys never arrived. Bad karma to rip off people at Christmas. Internet Author: Baxter, Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

CAPITAL ONE Restricted account Atlanta Nationwide
Author: Fairburn , Georgia Credit & Debt Services: CAPITAL ONE Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
high universe Did not send ordered dog bank. Even after two replies, via email, that is was in transit! Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: high universe Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
nationaldiscountstores national discount covers after one month on trailer we have rips and tears they say are not covered Internet Author: Eloy, Arizona RV Parts & Accessories: nationaldiscountstores Internet

Jan 11 2017
Comcia Bank I receive ssi.from theUnited States government through their bank resource set up for social security dependants.I have had hundreds of my disabled monies stolen from my account without my permission.  Nationwide Author: Sanpete, Utah Weightloss Programs: Comcia Bank Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Orhni from facebook Razia Saleem I paid 11400 pk rp to get my dress including the shipping..after one month she tell me to add more 70 euro for shipping because she changed shipping company. The deal was already done, she cannot change the price of the shipping when all payment has already been done. She said she cannot send the dress, i have to pay more. Its been 3months, she blocked me on facebook, she does not answer my watsapp, its a complete fraud company! They make promises that you will get ur dress original, lots of flattering, take the name of god etc, but completely liars and fraud..and she has the guts to tell me I AM a fraud because i dont want to send more mober for shipping.. Pakistan Internet
Author: Rose-Hill, Alabama Internet Fraud: Orhni from facebook Internet

Jan 10 2017
Axe options.  I paid 20000 dollars to have a rollover removed so I could make a withdrawl. And now they won't let me make one anyway. It's been going on 4 month now and still nothing. Internet Author: Windber, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Axe options Internet

Jan 10 2017
Bright House Networks Spectrum bait and switch. They tell over the telephone one price and send you a bill for a higher price. TAMPA, Indiana, Florida Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cable TV: Bright House Networks Internet

Jan 10 2017
unstoppable vision llc I ordered the doggy bank. Never received it Internet Author: greenacres, Florida Internet Fraud: unstoppable vision llc Internet

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle I ordered 4 candles in hopes of it getting here by christmas, but just received a few days ago and only one was not broken. they say to contact them by email for a return label but have not heard one word from them and sent like 3 of them so far. I was hoping to replace them because they smell good and i love them but now i want my money back. Internet Author: Pasco, Washington Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 10 2017
Rightime Home Services Total scammers. They told me I needed to replace my 11 year old furnace with a $8700 new one after I already spent $1700 on a repair with them. They were very thorough with their explanation of the initial diagnosis and seemed nice until the return visit Mislead, over charge, lie, scare, carbon monoxide scare Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: Pacific Palisades, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Rightime Home Services Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
High Class Universe Be Careful of Scam!! Bought thru Facebook small dog banks for Xmas early Dec. It was a scam. Took my $$. Got confirmation. Never shipped Not a real business, now says on Shopify that is not currently in business!! High Class Universe - Dog Bank Scam sold On Line thru Facebook Internet Author: Redondo Beach, California Miscellaneous Companies: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 10 2017
High Class Universe Dog Bank Internet. Internet Author: Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: High Class University Internet

Jan 10 2017
Unstoppable vision I also ordered the dog bank $21.99 for my 12 year old for x-mas. But never received it I wish I read all these first. Internet Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable vision Internet

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Jan 09 2017
Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery I'am very unhappy with every visit I ever mad to this office. He wouldn't let me pick my own breast size he said he was doing it. I thought that was messed up, I'm the paying customer. He did go over my curves with his hand as well as another woman had st Creepy pervert, also wouldn't let me pick my own size, and will only fix my uneven breasts for a whole new Augmentation price but for one breast. Very painful surgery,felt every bit of it. altamonte springs Florida OK Author: EUSTIS, Florida Medical Expert Witness: Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery altamonte springs, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
luxhd450 Ordered LUXhd450 lens August 27,2016 for $29. Received 5 sets and was billed $145. Returned the five and talked to ;a company representative who refunded $89 and was to send 1 set of lens for $56. Have never received the one set. Have talked with persons on the phone about 10 times. No luck! Original order # 15640031 was changed to 16366656. Have explained situation to various agents on phone including: Agent 20, Agent Anna 312, Agent 145,Agent 848,Alan # 264, Nonique #0148,Chesta #156 Agent 982 and Selena #977. Every one of these people promised to immediately send my paid for set of lens. After 4 months and all of these calls I have received one e-mail, but no lens. This shouldln't be so difficult to resolve. DelMar California Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Sales People: luxhd450 DelMar, California

Jan 09 2017
PRIZE CANDLE LLC I received three candles. One was good other two smashed to bits glass everywhere. I cut my self twice trying to figure out the problem. Phone number no good. Santa Monica California Author: Puyallup, Washington Bed & Bath: PRIZE CANDLE LLC Santa Monica, California