CHASE CREDIT CARD SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: chase credit card services
There may be more specific results for "chase credit card services"
For more specific results for "chase credit card services"
Showing 26-50 of 229,337 Found Reports For more specific results for "chase credit card services"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.*UPDATE: Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Rudy it was very nice talking to you Author: Arcadia, California Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 21 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 21 2017
National Telecom Services Will not pay my Company for the service we provided as a sub contractor Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Phoenix, Arizona Telephone Companies: National Telecom Services Pennsylvania

Jun 21 2017
Paypal I sold a Autographed CD and the buyer thereafter filed a reverse payment with PayPal, PayPal then had me at a negative balance. As I do not want to hurt my credit, I paid the balance and did not get my autograph back from the buyer . This is unbelievable Ripped me off Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Banks: Paypal Internet

Jun 21 2017
affordable financials cpnandcreditrepair.com total scam and ripoff, with slick advertising and web site. i ordered the credit sweep from her for $175.00 haven't herd a peep out of her since shey got my $175.00. And i was prepaired to spend a lot more. I was in constant contact with her up untill she received the money. florida Author: Minneapolis, Alabama Customer: affordable financials Internet

Jun 21 2017
Channing Armstrong Sold me 5 donkeys and represented as mammoth donkeys, he gave me heights from 54 tall to 57 tall. The donkeys are not mammoths, they are large standards and heights are 46 to 53. All donkeys but one had foot problems, lice and worm infestation. Channing Armstrong scammed me out of $3,000 for the donkeys, $553 for health papers and vet services, and $100 for a lie he told about transport distance. I tried numerous times to get him refund my money and He refused. Grimesland North Carolina
Author: Theodore, Alabama Abusive Parents: Channing Armstrong Grimesland , North Carolina

Jun 21 2017
Bloom and Associates Samantha from company making me pay 150 mth to them for a n account i already paid Trenton Illinois Author: Spokane, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Bloom and Associates Trenton , Illinois

Jun 21 2017
Mykel Monroe AKA Persona Magazine Scammed, Did not pay, stole, bad business, fraud, thief, took advantage Los Angeles Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Mykel Monroe/ Persona Magazine Internet

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Mike-(Finance Manager)Roland-(Finance Manager)Tom-(Regional Manager) Unauthorized charges to my debit card that over drafted my bank account and they will not refund the money back. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 21 2017
FarmersOnly.com Took payment before trial was up, i cancelled bc of this and product was unacceptable and states away. Internet
Author: Neponset, Illinois Dating Services: FarmersOnly.com Internet

Jun 21 2017
Cool Cat Casino Casino does not pay winnings asks for copy of passport drivers licence and credit cards. Phishing, refuse to pay Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Casinos & Cardrooms: Cool Cat Casino Internet

Jun 21 2017
Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Visa U.S.A. Inc.; Blackhawk Network California, Inc.; giftcardmall.com/mygift Card Spending Restriction Nationwide Author: Duncanville, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
First Documents RECORDED DEED NOTICE RECORDED DEED NOTICE SCAM CORONA Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Title and Escrow Services: First Documents Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Marble Golden Retrievers Took $400 from my daughter they advertise golden retrievers for sale she wired them $400 and then a (suppose to be) shipping company calls and says the need an additional $850 for flight life insurance for the puppy and that ita refundable when she couldn't pay it and she ask for her money back they stopped answering her calls and text messages they even state on their website they offer 30 days refunds Virginia but number was from NY Internet
Author: Easley, South Carolina Animal Services: Marble Golden Retrievers Internet

Jun 21 2017
NHcash Long wait, Untrustworthy, Huge Interest Bedford New Hampshire Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit Services: NHcash Internet

Jun 21 2017
SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Sky Travel International seems to be a Miami, Florida company, working with the Mexican company VillaGroup.com. Both were NON-RESPONSIVE to my issue. THE COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY US 808.84 AND NEVER MADE A RESERVATION FOR A VACATION. Miami, Florida Internet Author: McLean, Virginia Travel Services: SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Internet

Jun 21 2017
Artistic Stone Co /Marc A Collette @ 10101 curry comb ct, Jupiter, Florida Marc A Collette was a very dishonest person whom my husband and I took to small claims court and put Judgement on his house Jupiter Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Pool Services: Artistic Stone Co Jupiter, Florida

Jun 21 2017
UPS UPS driver lied about package delivery Nationwide Author: Chevy Chase, Maryland Courier Services: UPS Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
LC Maxwell & assoc/Ms. Foreman CMB client services Ms. Foreman from LC Maxwell & Assoc called to advise I can save my account from garnishment status if I make a good faith payment and set up pay arrangements. Ms. Foreman advised what she was collecting for, I did not provide the info, it was given to me. I told Ms. Foreman that I was currently off on disability but would try to get it together. I arranged the good faith payment of $541.00. Ms. Foreman advised she would ake my good faith payment, and would call back the following month to set up payment arrangements as that is when I was scheduled to return to work. Jonesboro, Georgia Author: Sheridan, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: LC Maxwell & assoc/Ms. Foreman

Jun 21 2017
Cash Advance USA My bank account went into the negative $700 after I sent the $700 back to them which supposedly went to the credit department. Chicago Illinois
Author: San jose, California Bait-and-Switch: Cash Advance USA Chicago , Illinois

Jun 21 2017
Luxurious Skin False advertisement for a free sample with shipping charges only, than falsely charged my credit card for both $92 and $99 Internet Author: Montvale, New Jersey Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Jun 21 2017
Opus Virtual Offices Executive suite rental agency Quick to put fake charges on debt/credit card Boca Raton Florida Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Mailbox Rentals: Opus Virtual Offices Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
City of Weatherford City When our house was built in 2014 the city did not enforce their code and ordinace for a masonry wall when backing a major thoroughfare. weatherford Texas Author: Weatherford, Texas Building Services: Builders & Contractors: City of Weatherford weatherford, Texas

Jun 21 2017
Overstock.com / Supplier Oasis Supplier Oasis / Trevor Williams All ecommerce sellers beware!!!!! Trevor Williams is the SOLE support for sellers on Overstock.com and he has no idea how to perform the functions of his job. He constantly asks sellers to try and solve their own issues and quite frankly, needs to be re-evaluated by his employer on his abilities to actually perform the functions of his job, unreal!!!!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: Overstock.com / Supplier Oasis Internet