Your Search | chase credit card services

26, Report #1319660

Jul 29 2016
Sears Home Services- Home Warranty Service Sears Home ServicesHome Warranty Plan RIP OFF NAPLES Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Warranty Companies: Wedding Services: Sears Home Services- Home Warranty Service Nationwide

27, Report #1319656

Jul 29 2016
Advanced Insulation Services, LLC Tim Steinmetz, Advanced Insulation Services, Scam Company! Never Work For This Company! They Cheat Their Employees Out of Payroll!! Winter Haven Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Maintenance Companies: Advanced Insulation Services, LLC Winter Haven, Florida

28, Report #1319652

Jul 29 2016
Gus Da Silva Gustavo DaSilva, Gustavo D Silva, Mayra Da Silva People who dont pay for services are thieves Yorba Linda California Author: Anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Gus Da Silva Yorba Linda, California

29, Report #1319651

Jul 29 2016
TRUSTED PARDONS TRUSTED PARDONS .CAAriel Varner TRUSTED PARDONS should be called GREAT SCAMMERS! 400- 1235 Bay Street Toronto, ON M5R 3K4 Ontario Author: Woodbridge, Ontario Personal Services: TRUSTED PARDONS Internet

30, Report #1319647

Jul 29 2016
Prudence Zullo, Mario Zullo Prudence A Zullo, Mario D Zullo Services stolen, people who dont pay are THIEVES Corona California Author: Corona, California Cleaning Services: Prudence Zullo, Mario Zullo Corona, California

31, Report #1319642

Jul 29 2016
nexusop scamming customers out of money to make company rich then take the sales money from contractors with unrealistic fees nobody knows Internet Author: gary, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: nexusop Internet

32, Report #1319626

Jul 29 2016
Progressive Leasing Refuses to report to the credit bureau Salt Lake City Utah Nationwide Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Credit Reporting Agencies: Progressive Leasing Nationwide

33, Report #1319618

Jul 29 2016
America's Locksmith Services Threatened Me - Rip Off - Scam Houston Texas Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Security Services: America's Locksmith Services Nationwide

34, Report #1319610

Jul 29 2016
Truth Finder First, credit card rejected, then disconnected. I tried this about 6 months ago and the second you request the one time only choice they start the rejections, First they reject the credit card and then they disconnect you from website. Of course you have paid then and you can't get back on to recover your monies. No idea Internet Author: Fairfield Bay, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Truth Finder Internet

35, Report #1319609

Jul 29 2016
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas

36, Report #1319608

Jul 29 2016
Travelers Insurance Company Travelers/ hudson Valley Federal Credit Insurance Agency Fraud in paying Insurance Claim Albany New York
Author: Mahopac, New York Insurance Agencies: Travelers Insurance Company Albany, New York

37, Report #1319602

Jul 29 2016
LilPlay.com I went to locate an online movie and LilPlay.com came up, so I entered my particulars and they told me that I had 5 days if I declined no money would be taken from my credit card I checked the next day and 2 payments came out of my credit card and they  Access my account Baltimore Maryland Author: Sangre Grande, Online banking: LilPlay.com Baltimore, Maryland

38, Report #1319599

Jul 29 2016
Contactability DISHONEST TOTAL RIPOFF COLUMBUS Ohio Author: new rochelle, New York Internet Services: Contactability COLUMBUS, Ohio

39, Report #1319586

Jul 29 2016
Horizon Card Services They took 7.95 from my checking account without me authority. Haven't received a card from them. And i want my money back. Miami Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Horizon Card Services Internet

40, Report #1319577

Jul 29 2016
Zeno Auto Parts Dominic said that they had the Trans that I was looking for and would have it shipped immediately. That was FOUR WEEKS ago. My credit card was also used SIX times for purchases after they got my info. They will not answer the phone and will not return phone calls....of course not, why would they!! Theiving assholes! Hamilton Twnsp New Jersey Author: Sarasota, Florida Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts Hamilton Twnsp, New Jersey

Jul 29 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

42, Report #1319560

Jul 29 2016
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Jay Rapport lied and had someone sign my name. When i said i did not want to ship my at $1098.00 AND I STARTED AT A QUOT E OF $650.00 HE KEPT CALLING AND PUT THRU A $448.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD. Boca Raton Florida Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Boca Raton, Florida

43, Report #1319557

Jul 29 2016
Artistic HospiItality and Resort Constuction I brought crews out to job site in Orlando to install flooring,but due to condition created by Artistic we could not finish job,nor wanted to.Did not get paid for what we did.Thank God we didn't stay,we would have been stuck for more than we were.$8000.00. Lakeland Florida Author: Largo, Florida Small Business Services: Artistic Hospetality and Resort Constuction Lakeland, Florida

44, Report #1319546

Jul 29 2016
J.T. Bryant Inc. Took Money & Didn't Payoff Collector - Account still locked Roanoke Texas
Author: Bedford, Texas Credit & Debt Services: J.T. Bryant Inc. Roanoke, Texas

45, Report #1319540

Jul 29 2016
JDL HVAC services Misdiagnosed , pressured into being overcharged, sabotaging my unit Odenton Maryland Author: Columbia, Maryland Appliances: JDL HVAC services Maryland

46, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

47, Report #1319527

Jul 29 2016
Independent Servicing LTD Provac care Excel Servicing TSC Scam ripoff overcharge Leeds Nationwide
Ex Employee Author: leeds, Alabama Cleaning Services: Independent Servicing LTD Nationwide

48, Report #1319519

Jul 29 2016
KC HOME RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES THEIR MAINTENANCE STAFF ILLEGALLY CUT THE LOCK & REMOVED ITEMS FROM MY STORAGE UNIT ROELAND PARK Kansas
Author: KANSAS CITY, Kansas Realtors: KC HOME RENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES ROELAND PARK , Kansas

49, Report #1319514

Jul 28 2016
Europe Ledger LTD, UK Donald Collins, Michael Gordon issued fake MT 799 LONDON Author: Alabama Credit Services: Europe Ledger LTD, UK LONDON,

50, Report #1319508

Jul 28 2016
One Way Funding A salesperson telephoned me today, July28, 2016, even though I am on the federal Unlawful telephone call to person on federal DO NOT CALL list Hicksville New York Author: LAYTONVILLE, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: One Way Funding Hicksville, New York