Your Search | chase credit card

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Kidd chief clothing Created a bogus website and took my money off my card and never got product Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Kidd chief clothing Internet

Jul 13 2014
Rosegal fake dress website fooled me and charged my credit card for a product il never get! Internet
Author: New Bern, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Rosegal Internet

Jul 13 2014
ccbill eu ccbill Fraud and unauthorized charges nationwide arizona Author: Modesto, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: ccbill eu Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
lunar sleep charged 84.99 on debit card after trial internet Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Alternative Health: lunar sleep Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
Doppler Internet REVIEW: Doppler Internet’s clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Doppler. Doppler Internet’s commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success shines through in everything that they do. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Doppler Internet recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Albany, New York Websites: Doppler Internet Schererville, Indiana

Jul 13 2014
Kdivweatherman.com wrong product shipped and tried to make me pay for return of product due to their error as well as arguing with me about them sending the wrong product. also tried to negotiate me keeping the wrong product by giving me a credit which was less than 10% of total purchase. complete fraudulent company Internet Author: Elyria, Ohio Sporting Goods: Kdivweatherman.com Internet

Jul 13 2014
Natural Garcinia Gambogia Natural Green Cleanse I was ripped off, and my credit Union said it was up to me to get it from this company myself Lutz Florida Author: Argyle Twp., Maine Sales People: Natural Garcinia Gambogia Lutz ,Fl., Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
Credit Collection Services CCS USA Keep sending collection notices Newton Massachusetts Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Cable TV: Credit Collection Services Newton, Massachusetts

Jul 12 2014
Pay day fo America Wanted me to purchase a Green Dot Money Pack immediately and put $110.00 on the card and call him back to verify money on card. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Loans: Pay day fo America Internet

Jul 12 2014
Merchant Pay Network tried to rip me off mexicans aint stupid Plano Texas Author: Granada Hills, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Pay Network Plano, Texas

Jul 12 2014
Impact Payststem Impactpays DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DEE KARAWADRA OR IMPACT PAYSYSTEMS. THEY ARE HIGHLY UNETHICAL AND DO NOT LIVE UP TO WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO DO. Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Impact Payststem Internet

Jul 12 2014
Black DIamond Black Diamond Skin Serum is a SCAM, auto-ships $100 charge in 14 days Black Diamond Skin Scam auto-shipped and charged $194 to card without approval in 45 day period Lutz Florida Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Black DIamond Lutz, Florida

Jul 12 2014
ScoreSense.com One Technologies LP; FreeScoreOnline.com; FreeScore360.com; MyCreditHealth.com; CheckMyCreditNow.com unauthorized charges, charges for unknown/unrequested services, misleading advertising Dallas, Texas Internet Author: Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: ScoreSense.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
Net Credit USA I was sent an email stating that I had been approved for a $5.000.00 personal loan I did NOT go through with it after reading all the negative comments. I'm puzzled as to why haven't been shut down by the authorties? I would'n recommend them to do business with. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Advertising / Deceptive: Net credit USA Internet

Jul 12 2014
Lumanelle False advertising offering a free gift if the consumer completes a short on-line survey. The consumer is advised on the first screen that they will receive a free trial if they pay a small shipping fee. Actually the company will charge the customer $89.95 for the product charged to their card after 14 days (the trial period) Savannah Georgia
Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: Lumanelle Savannah, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
Bob Rebok Bob continue to bill credit card after account was cancelled Aromas Internet Author: Aromas, California Adult Web Sites: Bob Rebok Internet

Jul 12 2014
Code 3 Tactical Website Declines Your Card Then Charges It Madison, Wisconsin Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Guns & Ranges: Code 3 Tactical Internet

Jul 12 2014
GLD MYSCORE BILLED ME 29.95 using my visa card automatic payment Internet TN Author: Round Rock, Texas Infomercial Rip-offs: GLD MYSCORE Internet

Jul 12 2014
Meredith Corporation Unauthorized use of Debit Card Des Moines Iowa Author: Southfield, Michigan Newspapers – Magazines: Meredith Corporation Des Moines, Iowa

Jul 12 2014
Yancey, LLC Scott YanceyAimee YanceyGoliathImoneyYanceyFE Yancey eventsEvTech MediaAll credit card fraud experts,in my opinion Scott yancey ripoff seminars Utah Nationwide Author: coral springs, Florida Seminar Programs: Yancey, LLC Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
MY GOLD Score I've called twice to cancel the subscription and it's yet to go through. It's been over 5 months already. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Services: MY GOLD Score Internet

Jul 11 2014
mylife.net Charged Debit Card , Blocked my website after Charging Card, Never Sent Product Ordered, SCAM! Tampa Florida
Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Multi-Level Marketing: mylife.net Tampa , Florida

Jul 11 2014
US Bank Bank Error Resulting in Incorrect Credit Report and WILL NOT FIX!!! Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Credit & Debt Services: US Bank Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Braden Chase Scam Artist, thief, liar, fraudster Scam Artist Deadbeat Thief Liar Vancouver BC Author: Boise, Idaho Personal Services: Braden Chase Vancouver, British Columbia