Your Search | chase credit card

Jan 13 2017
RingCentral Took Over 15 Minutes To Cancel Account Internet No, running a credit card after the cancellation is not called customer retention Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet Services: RingCentral Internet

Jan 13 2017
SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale said had 14 day trial I ordered recieved 5 days later on the 14 day from ordering they billed 89.95 to my credit card. they also said it was a months supply ot only was a 2 week supply. Called they said they could notdo anytingbut gove me a 35.00 credit. I was charged 89.00 x 2. cream did nothing. fountain Valley California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Attorney Generals: SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale fountain Valley, California

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Jan 12 2017
Purecell Eye Therapy Dermasoft Skin Restore Purecell Claim your trial bottle today and get large transactions charged on your credit card later Internet
Author: Sherman Oaks, California Bait-and-Switch: Purecell Eye Therapy Internet

Jan 12 2017
SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Eye Refresh Pro and Skin Royale This company was offering free samples of Royale Skin Serum and Royale Eye Cream that was created for Angelina Jolie. The cost of $4.95 & $5.95 was for Shipping and handling only. Approximately 10 days later they charged my Visa card another $89.95 and $86.95. Internet
Author: Rowlett, Texas Beauty Salons: SkinRoyale - EyeRoyale Internet

Jan 12 2017
Metropcs Debit card fraud online payment Richardson,Texas Nationwide Author: Brecksville , Ohio Employees: Metropcs Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Securenet They Stole Money From My Nonprofit! Austin Texas Author: Dracut, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Securenet

Jan 12 2017
HSBC Holdings Plc was on the phone for 42 minutes and 30 seconds, never got my answer, horrible customer service, they have excuses for everything, a billion dollar company can NOT afford to hire more staff. Buffalo New York
Get a life Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HSBC Holdings Plc Buffalo, New York

High Class Universe Ripped me off! Has my credit card # Internet
Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 12 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Took my money from my debit card and never sent the product Internet Author: Edgewood, Texas Adult Web Site: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 12 2017
Dale Earnhart, Phoenix AZ They check my wife's credit without our knowledge or consent. She does not drive or knows how to drive. They lied to me. They said that they would refinance my loan after 14 months, but they did not. I will not buy a car from them again. Very dishonest like the media. Phoenix Arizona Author: Douglas, Arizona Auto Dealers: Dale Earnhart, Phoenix AZ arizona

Jan 12 2017
Global Retail EL Cosmetics Tagged me with pressure sales forcing me to buy creams in the amount of $4000 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Paris, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Global Retail Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 12 2017
Total Card Inc. TCI Hospital Bill Scammers Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Cocoa Beach , Florida Hospital Emergency Rooms: Total Card Inc. Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Curtis L. Luckett III CEO Lions Trinity Capital & Solomon's Choice Credit Card Fraud, Theft of Services Columbus Ohio Author: Dickinson, Texas Business Consulting: Curtis L. Luckett III Columbus, Ohio

Jan 12 2017
psydo surge & only eyes worthless facial cream gimmick to make excessive charges to your credit card California Author: Crossville, Tennessee Home HealthCare: psydo surge & only eyes California

Jan 12 2017
E TRADE James Lynn Wadsworth, Nicholas Brian Gerardi, James Carbine ATM transaction declined, branch manager at Chase told them it declined, they still refused to refund the $500 they stole from my account Sandy Utah Utah Author: CHESTER, New York Brokerage Companies: E TRADE Sandy, Utah

Jan 12 2017
Eyenoir and Skinoir Also known as Skin Renew out of California They are not misrepresenting who they are and what product they are selling. Taking money from consumers fraudulently when they do not even have the product in hand for 14 days. They are using the Dr. Oz show and Ellen Show to sell the product and that is not the product you get! Once they have your card number you are screwed they continue to take your money! They must be stopped! Internet Author: Tifton, Georgia Alternative Health: Eyenoir and Skinoir Internet

Jan 12 2017
Hobbies Discount, Chris Oliver On December I placed an order for 3 remote controlled fish. After Christmas came and went I contacted them for an order #, which was never provided intitially. They informed me that my order was being processed but could not provide confirmation as it has not yet shipped. Mind you my credit csrd was debited the day I place my order. This is a SCAM. Internet Author: 13415 Iola Drive, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 12 2017
Stripe.com Stripe disputes turn malicious civil harassment to cover their theft of social security funds San Francisco Internet Author: Oak Grove, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: Stripe.com Internet

Regnal Media Portland Oregon
Author: Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Regnal Media Portland, Oregon

Jan 11 2017
PENDRICK CP II PHOENIX FINANCIAL SERVICES Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Sold incorrect information on a debt, my name, credit card number and social security number to a debt collection agency INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: jeannette, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: PENDRICK CP II INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Lexington Law Firm Scam Utah Internet
Author: Concord, New Hampshire Credit Reporting Agencies: Lexington Law Firm Internet

Jan 11 2017
DERM ESSENCE-ESSENCEHEALTHYSKIN.COM 30 DAY FREE TRIAL IT SAID THEN BILLS CREDIT CARD AFTER14 DAYS Internet Author: Wilkesbarre, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: DERM ESSENCE Internet

Jan 11 2017
High Class Universe I ordered 2 Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Boxes for total of $43.98. These were to be Christmas presents for my grandchildren. I paid with a Visa credit card. The toys never arrived. Bad karma to rip off people at Christmas. Internet Author: Baxter, Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 11 2017
unstoppable LLC I ordered 2 Puppy piggy banks for christmass, never relieved them, I was charged 3 times and no piggy banks, the number they have on their credit card statement days THIS VOICE MAIL was not set up. rip off, fraud Los Angeles, California Internet Author: mission viejo, California Toy Stores: unstoppable LLC Internet