Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: chase visa
There may be more reports for "chase visa"
For more results perform a general search for "chase visa"
Showing 1-25 of 6,560 Found Reports For more specific results for "chase visa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
Mallygirl LLC BEAUTY VisionsLLC Responded to QVC infomercial for skin care for $9.95 after requsite 2 weeks my debit(visa) was charged an additional $89.95 Baltimore, Maryland Author: Pleasant Hill, Oregon Skin Care: Mallygirl LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Mar 20 2017
Bill Adomanis Supreme Data bogus leads that they are sellling/ lake worth Florida Our Next STEP is Chase Bank/Bill Adomanis Account Author: new orleans, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: Bill Adomanis Supreme Data lake worth, Florida

Mar 11 2017
Allgotrade.com Josh Volk and/or Nicole Chase Lying thieves stole my money United Kingdom United Kingdom Author: Bigelow, Arkansas Online Trading: Allgotrade.com

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Walmart Visa debit card I received a card as a gift. I tried to use it at a store but it kept getting declined. I called the number on the back which has no option to speak to a real person and it asked for my 3 digit code on the back. My card does not have one - so the automated phone line cut me off. I have tried to fax them and mail them a letter and have heard nothing. California
Author: Crowheart, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Visa debit card Internet

Mar 09 2017
innovative mobile homes solutions jeffry ian lucero company took deposit and the chase was on hooksett Maine Author: sanford, Maine Manufactured Home Dealers: innovative mobile homes solutions hooksett, Maine

Mar 07 2017
Caruso Florists fails to deliver what they promise Washington Dist of Columbia
Author: Chevy Chase, Maryland Florists: Caruso Florists Washington, Dist of Columbia

Mar 04 2017
JPMorgan Chase Bank Chase bank, Sonja Hall, private client banker Closed my bank account amd used my bank statements as a way to manipulate me Spokane Valley,  Washington You omitted an integral part of the story Author: Spokane, Washington Banks: JPMorgan Chase Bank Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
www.aceloan.online John Carter - 78156 and the garnishment no is 15-80304-N129BN and he has got my employer information and my bank routing number and account number and he is saying that I owe 419.26 and that Chase Bank is to take out 750.00 and he is from Federal Collecti John Carter has got the information of where I work and also my bank account www.aceloan.online Internet Author: Forest Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: www.aceloan.online Internet

Feb 27 2017
OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card VanillaVisa fraudulent charges Internet Author: Internet Credit Card Processing Companies: OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card Internet

Feb 27 2017
Huntington Chase Apartments Don't let yourself be trapped by this apartment complex Warner Robins Georgia Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Huntington Chase Apartments

Feb 23 2017
Christian Senior Assoc, DI charged my Visa credit card without my permission Internet Author: Larchmont, New York Credit Card Fraud: Christian Senior Assoc, DI Internet

Feb 23 2017
Chase Bank Chase - We're Listening for Credit Card Nationwide Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Shane Dayman Shane Dayman, Liz Simmons, Shane, Elizabeth, Liz, Brad Dayman, Shane Bradly Dayman, Shane Brad, Brad Shane, Non-Payment of Wages, Harrassment, Sexual Harrassment, Non payment of taxes to CRA, Chase BC, Golden BC, Peace River, Edmonton AB, Nationwide Poor Shane Author: golden , Alabama Restaurants: Shane Dayman Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
OctaPharma visa prepaid Citibank Overcharged and rejected with correct balance Author: Richmond, Virginia Attorney Generals: OctaPharma visa prepaid

Feb 16 2017
Abella Mayfair newskinsolution.com & healthyface DO NOT PURCHASE - they charge additional fees to your credit card without telling you Toronto (although the a Vegas # on VISA charge) Internet Author: TORONTO, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: Abella Mayfair Internet

Feb 15 2017
contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Placed an order for next day delivery. They requested $363.00 in itunes. I put this on my visa. They never delivered and keep hanging up on my calls. Or they say the will check and call me back, but never do. Scammed big time. Garrettsville, Ohio (Internet) Internet Author: comstock park, Michigan Questionable Activities: contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Internet

Feb 14 2017
Perk Spa Took $2149.00 from my Visa card for a treatment that I could not take due to my husband having raidation treatments for 2 months every day. I have called them the day that we recieved notice that my husband will have to have this radiolagy treatment with Waterman Hospital on February 10th to let them know that there was no way that I could go forward with this treatment. He will be having radiation for 8 weeks everyday 5 days a week.. summerfield Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Clinics: Perk Spa summerfield, Florida

Feb 11 2017
Score Discount Hobby Discount I ordered two of the remote control fish for Christmas in November. My VISA was charged $79.90 on November 12,2016 and I have never received the items. Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Marine Accessories: Score Discount Internet

Feb 07 2017
clean energy storage inc.Ted Thomas They won't communicate, answer phone, or return email Temecula California Setting the record straight Author: APPLE VALLEY, California Builders & Contractors: clean energy storage inc.Ted Thomas Temecula, California

Feb 06 2017
Wsop I had made a purchase for the atl vs ne 10 tickets for 5.99 that pays out 24 billion chips my team won and I didn't recieve my chips then I called the customer service and the gave me a fake number its a scam to take people money.. Nevada  Nationwide Author: Chase city, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Wsop Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Migration Expert Australia North Melbourne Bought an Australia visa charged to my credit card. Never got that visa! Melbourne, Australia Internet Author: Livingston, Texas Travel Services: Migration Expert Australia North Melbourne Internet

Feb 04 2017
daynan trucking shane dayman To-day i have a crimanal record because of this person ,shane dayman, for 6 weeks of driving that he refused to pay me for On your site there are 4 complaints and i can add a few more This man is a true con artist chase British Columbia Author: edmonton, Alabama Trucking Companies: daynan trucking chase, British Columbia

Feb 04 2017
JPM Chase Bank NA Misleading Sales Practices on Credit Cards/Balance Transfer Offers Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Banks: JPM Chase Bank NA Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements Charged an unauthorized $150.00 to my visa. When I called questioning about this charge, the manager Justin (also the person who answered the phone) told me he would not return my money and I could not return the item that was unauthorized charge to my account. Internet Author: Corryton , Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Internet