Your Search | chase visa

Aug 13 2016
Canadian Visa Review Internet Fraud and Extortion Internet Author: Internet Places & Information: Canadian Visa Review Internet

Aug 10 2016
Chase Bank sMakes Poor Decisions, Incompetent, Avoid Nationwide Nationwide The fox that couldn't reach the top vine Author: New York Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
Equity Technologies Contractor Beware - Refuses to pay Mobile Alabama Author: Chase, Maryland Telephone Companies: Equity Technologies Mobile, Alabama

Aug 06 2016
web.com Money was withdrawn from my bank account. My debit visa card was charged over $20 for something I am not aware of. What is going on here? I need this to addressed immediately. Internet Author: Harbour View, Other Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: web.com Internet

5, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

6, Report #1320764

Aug 04 2016
Chase Bank long line up, no resolution, time consuming, horrible customer service, would have had to wait up to one hour for help Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Banks: Chase Bank Los Angeles, California

7, Report #1320306

Aug 02 2016
Chase Bank Being forced to pay an overdraft fee which I'm not responsible for. Anaheim California Correction--- Author: Anaheim, California Work at Home: Chase Bank Anaheim , California

8, Report #1319821

Jul 30 2016
Dr. David S. Kung Malpractice, Convinced me to do NINE surgeries, ruined my face, cost me THOUSANDS Chevy Chase Maryland Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Plastic Surgeons: Dr. David S. Kung Chevy Chase, Maryland

9, Report #1319632

Jul 29 2016
Revskin Revitalize Made a false charge / visa autorization under the name enhanceskin and advertised a free trial. but charged 88.10 with automatic shipment. Would not refund. Santa Anna California Author: Middletown, Delaware Unusual Rip-Off: Revskin Internet

10, Report #1319240

Jul 27 2016
Braden Chase Rebuttal report, Braden is a very conscientious hard working decent person. To the other person who posted otherwise, I find you very contemptuous and you are the dishonest scum bag. Vancouver Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Braden Chase Internet

11, Report #1319152

Jul 27 2016
Individual_ Claims Chase Numbers 847-426-9209 and 2105200004, foreign speaking gentleman claims he is from Chase. I looked up the numbers and see other fraud reports. Block this number and NEVER answer an unknown number. If any caller wants to reach you and is a legit company/person, they will leave a voice message. Connecticut Internet Author: Connecticut Personal Services: 847-426-9209 Internet

12, Report #1319018

Jul 26 2016
Security Product Depot LLC They told me that they would process my refund minus a restocking fee of 20 % but the refund was never done to my VISA. Smyrna Georgia Author: Ottawa, Ontario Security Services: Security Product Depot LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Jul 25 2016
Nikki Stay away. Tells you to meet her in the holiday inn all the way in river head and tells you to pay her with Amazon or visa gift card. Then tells you to send her the pik of feont and back of card and never answers you again. Don't be fooled. She lives in C Author: Rego park, New York Adoption Agencies: Nikki

Jul 25 2016
Dean Chase Dean Chase Medical Funding Dean Chase Medical Funding Dishonest McKinny Texas Internet Author: VA, Virginia Financial Services: Dean Chase Internet

Jul 25 2016
Chase Bank JP Morgan Chase Bank Do Not Do Business With Chase Bank unless you want your money to disappear Oklahoma CIty Nationwide Typical--- Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
total card visa inc. aka TCI i paid them 29.95, as the first installment. according to them i will need 4 more of those to get my card activated. they sent me the card anyway telling me that i need 89.00 paid up front, then the 75.00 processing fee will be deducted from my 300.00 credit limit! when i called the only number they gave me, i was unable to talk to anyone. it was all automated! sioux falls South Dakota Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: total card inc. sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2016
Tru Belleza Clean Skin I ordered a free sample trial and later was charged $99.95 and $89.95 to my Visa card. Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Sex Offenders: Tru Belleza Internet

Jul 21 2016
Ilori, Ben Urey iloristyle.com / Broken glasses, Failure to respond, Dishonest behavior from Manager Urey and Central office Chevy Chase Maryland
Author: Arlington, Virginia Eye Care: Ilori, Ben Urey Chevy Chase, Maryland

Jul 21 2016
Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card HNM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,KRP88.COM 888-8751758 , NY,NM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,QVR55.COM 888-7379621 , NYCGXPAY.COM , FL21 GROUP LONG IS CITY , NY I recieved a $300 gift card from Time Warner Cable last year and except for the 2 or 3 small purchases, the entire card was milked by unknow companies with non working websites and phone numbers. I feel cheated. NY Internet Author: Woodside, New York Credit Card Fraud: Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card Internet

Jul 20 2016
Experian inc fico score Bob Shields.1800.5351255x#6875 from EXPERIAN. On 7/2/16 Received a letter heading CHASE BANK. U.S.A. Po box 15077-5077 Wilmington. Re: said my app was denied. AMAZON credit card.I cald the number to exsp tel#1888.3973742.was the transfer to BOB Shields  Internet
Matthew Focht Enterprises, Inc - tru, truly360, tru Payment Processing, tru Processing, MFE Inc and itstru Author: Montebello, California Credit & Debt Services: Experian inc fico score internet

Jul 20 2016
Chase Harmer Pay Certify Pay Certify is a quick talk and no results Multi Business internet Internet Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Internet

Jul 18 2016
Insight Visa Urban Bank/Republic Bank INCONVENIENT CONVENIENCE CHECKS Birmingham Internet Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Insight Visa Internet

Jul 16 2016
Legacy Legacy visa Have made payment they claim I haven't made. South Dakota Author: Ona, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Legacy South Dakota

Jul 14 2016
Rapid Fulfillment inc 12924 pierce stPacoima CA 91331 Kept charging my visa monthly after repeated notification to stop De Author: Charleston, West Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Rapid Fulfillment inc CA

Jul 14 2016
Event resources-global and Larry Hoffman Larry Hoffman I contacted Larry Hoffman on April 7 2016 asking for quotes about 260 resin garden chairs and 520 poly or plastic folding chairs He gave me a quote of $10700. Which He asked me to wired at at account to chase bank . Fontana California Internet Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Event resources-global and Larry Hoffman Internet