CHASE VISA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: chase visa
There may be more specific results for "chase visa"
For more specific results for "chase visa"
Showing 26-50 of 11,631 Found Reports For more specific results for "chase visa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
14 day Trial Kra'sa I ordered ONLY the 14 day trial and now I have 2 charges on my visa. One from ATTRACTIVE SHIN-TYPES for $103.00 and one from OUREXPERTGUIDE for $109.00 Internet Author: Rochester, New York Skin Care: 14 day Trial Kra'sa Internet

Jul 20 2017
SALGOVI DREAMYSKIN VISA DDA PUR SALGOVI DREAMYSKIN 8885989474*NV Internet Author: MATAWAN, New Jersey Skin Care: SALGOVI DREAMYSKIN Internet

Jul 19 2017
Truderm Agelesseyes Nubod 800-998-3446, Hydroskin 877-982-7446,Truderm Agelesseyes 800-995-7145Luminary skin careLumidaire Anti-aging face cream trylumidairefacecream.com SCAM Fraudulent charges to Visa, Ordered samples and paid only for shipping. then charges kept coming in Visa for $95+ each. Internet Author: Escondido, California Skin Care: Truderm Agelesseyes Internet

Jul 19 2017
Chase bank usa,n.a They sent me a letter that said my twelve year old daughter had amazon credit cards, and visa credit cards Wilmington DE Author: bushkill, Pennsylvania Credit Reporting Agencies: Chase bank usa,n.a

Jul 19 2017
cabelas visa STOLE 7K FROM MY ACCOUNT Cape Coral Fla Nationwide Author: Cape Coral, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: cabelas visa Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 17 2017
Chase Bank Wells Fargo, Zelle, Clear Exchange, TD Bank. My Chase account, QuickPay, and Zelle (Clear Exchange) have been compromised and their answers to date are insufficient Louisville KY Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Hydroluxe anti-wrinkle creams Charged $600 to my Visa for 'free trial sample' Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Skin Care: Hydroluxe anti-wrinkle creams Internet

Jul 13 2017
Rapid Fullfillment Inc. IRT Time Visa Card Thieves Pacoima California Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Rapid Fullfillment Inc. Pacoima, California

Jul 10 2017
kjc skin restoration charged fraudulently on my visa card las vegas Internet Author: san jose, California Credit Card Fraud: kjc skin restoration Internet

Jul 09 2017
Island Dreamer Sailing School - Miami FL breach contract poor sailing school lessons Miami Florida Owners response Author: Wilton, Connecticut Sports Instruction: Island Dreamer Sailing School - Miami FL Miami, Florida

Jul 08 2017
Jason M. Spencer Student Loan Relief Inc.Florian Pauly Breach of payroll agreement, fraud, false information submitted to the Department of Education on behalf of clients, verbal harrassment and wrongful termination. Dallas Texas
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Jason M. Spencer Dallas, Texas

Jul 06 2017
2A4LIFE Found an item on my Visa card Internet Author: Chinook, Washington Hobby Shops: 2A4LIFE Internet

Jul 04 2017
CAPIAL BANK OPEN SKY VISA OPEN SKY VISA VIA CAPIAL BANK FOR REBUILDING CREDIT Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Banks: US BANK Internet

Jul 04 2017
Chase Bank Pathological LIARS describe Management at CHASE Bank, I'm a VIP customer Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: Chase Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 02 2017
David Stabile Cathy Costantino David mother helps David steal from people I ordered from David over 3000 meters of fabric I sent him 20G and he disappeared Asia Internet Comment Author: West Warwick , Rhode Island Manufacturers: David Stabile Internet

Jul 01 2017
Connie Wesley Forest Ridge Farms NEVER, EVER Buy a Horse Online! Before You Buy a Horse from Forest Ridge Farm...READ THIS! Science Hill Kentucky P.S. Additional pertinent information... Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Horse Traders: Connie Wesley Science Hill, Kentucky

Jun 30 2017
Leslie Lee (Broker) is working for Chase Realty out of the Caledonia office located in Caledonia, Ontario. She lives on New Lakeshore Road, Port Dover, Ontario. Bruce Moran, Chase Realty's owner's phone number is 905-522-6001. Ron Howden is her manager Leslie Lee still engaging in questionable real estate practices with the Dover Wharf project in Port Dover, Ontario, Canada Port Dover Ontario Author: Port Dover, Ontario, Ontario Real Estate Services: Leslie Lee Port Dover , Ontario

Jun 30 2017
Alcon Alcon Dailies Choice SIX MONTHS AND STILL NO REBATE - MANY REPORTS SAY ALCON IS SCAM Ft. Worth Texas Received Visa Debit Card Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Eye Care: Alcon Ft. Worth, Texas

Jun 30 2017
Pyramid Lean Shop Pyramidleanshop.com They took by prepaid visa, cashed it and canceled my order Unknown Indiana Author: Folsom, California Drugstores: Pyramid Lean Shop Internet

46, Report #1381902

Jun 28 2017
Luminis Facial Treatment OTHER WEB ADDRESS OF Luminis for free trial....https://www.globaldermal.com/doa4/?affId=FE234C21&c1=23608&c2=luminissrmTS&c3=hsH6zFw6EeeVWGNQ5Hl8kA# got free trial Luminis Visa billed fo 4.95 A Luminis rep called me & I told him DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE OF THIS Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Questionable Activities: Luminis Facial Treatment Internet

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 26 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC I don't know of other names phone number is 800-311-5969 Illinois location per Visa Bill Claimed to fix computer Illinois Author: Nationwide Computer Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Tiger Direct 2 time they as in Tirger Direct when buying something wanted my SS # for some kind of safe visa online most things have come from Florida in past Internet Author: Nasua, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: home use Internet

Jun 21 2017
Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Visa U.S.A. Inc.; Blackhawk Network California, Inc.; giftcardmall.com/mygift Card Spending Restriction Nationwide Author: Duncanville, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Nationwide