Your Search | chase visa

Feb 28 2016
RGO Technologies, LLC Resume Genius Fraudulent Internet service charge using a VISA card of $39.99 for a Resume on-line that was supposed to be $1.99 Wilmington Delaware Author: CEIBA, Alabama Internet Fraud: RGO Technologies, LLC Wilmington, Delaware

Feb 26 2016
Delivery-Planet.com Frederiksberg I agreed to a 1.99 chance to win an i-phone on Jan 13, 2016. It looked like the competition was with Shaw.ca with whom I deal.. Then at the end of January I received my visa bill and it has an extra $119.00 withdrawn 3 days later on Jan 17 Frederiksberg I would think this is Germany Author: Kamloops, British Columbia Internet Fraud: Delivery-Planet.com Frederiksberg Internet

Feb 23 2016
Jordon Seale Chase Card Scam San Diego, California Internet Author: Coos Bay, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Jordon Seale Internet

Feb 21 2016
Chase Harmer Chase Harmer Internet scam and charge back fraud California Internet Author: California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Internet

Feb 17 2016
NGOA ref #2449215QRJH85VN4Y I did not order any flashlights, received TWO and my VISA was charged $97.00. I want $97.00 Credited to my VISA Received merchandise I did not order ? There was no invoice in the envelope Internet Update Author: Lexington, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: NGOA ref #2449215QRJH85VN4Y Internet

Feb 16 2016
Chase Carmen Hunter, Chase Agency, Chase Financial Services Shady doesn't begin to describe this company. I wasted such time and energy with this company and I'm FURIOUS!! Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Morton Grove, Illinois Insurance Agencies: Chase Carmen Hunter Fredericksburg, Virginia

Feb 11 2016
Ryholland Fielder Ron Walblay Con Artist, Fraud, Criminal, Wife Beater, Embezzler Fort Lauderdale, Florida  SEC Final Judgment Author: , Washington DC Investment Brokers: Ry Holland Fielder, Ron Walblay Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 11 2016
JP MORGAN CHASE BANK CHASE BANK Chase is holding me liable for unauthorized charges despite proof that I have not made those charges, and had requested to close my account before those charges were made. CHASE is accusing me of theft and deception. www.chase.com Nationwide Another possibility... Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Chase Harmer Very Unprofessional overcharging Campbell California Internet Author: Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Internet

Feb 07 2016
Universal Migrate Online Visa Fraud London Internet Best Services Author: London, Alabama Travel Services: Universal Migrate Internet

Feb 05 2016
Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Deceptive Manipulations of over the phone Visa Charges; Sold Me a Service Contract, but did not deliver. Salisbury North Carolina Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Warranty: Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Salisbury, North Carolina

Feb 05 2016
American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Cardcreates false sense of security, collects person info for no reason Salt Lake City UT Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card Internet

Feb 02 2016
NHSYSTEMSAPSFREDERIKSBORG SUCKED INTO EMAIL PROMISING iPHNONE 6 FOR 1.99PYT,BILLED VISA 119.00 X2 NO IPHONEAPPEARED DENMARK Internet Author: coquitlam,british columbia, British Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: NHSYSTEMSAPSFREDERIKSBORG Internet

Jan 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS OF SERVICE))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | commits charge back fraud. She will manipulate you to get product then file a charge back so that she can get away with receiving free product! New York New York This info may help you Author: California Credit Card Fraud: Jackie Arnett RD New York, New York

Jan 26 2016
Charles Stanley Financial Solutions LTD Fraud Use VISA Liverpool Merseyside United Kingdom Author: Chandler, Arizona Loans: Charles Stanley Financial Solutions LTD Liverpool Merseyside ,

Jan 25 2016
NH System APS Frederikberg withdrew $119.00 from my VISA for something I did not buy Internet Author: Windsor, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: NH System APS Frederikberg Internet

Jan 22 2016
Chase Manhattan Opened a Chase direct deposit with $150.00 bonuus lure. 270 Park Ave New York Author: West Nyack, New York Banks: Chase Manhattan 270 Park Ave, New York

Jan 21 2016
Club white smile Club White Smile Frederiksberg Took unauthorized payments from visa Internet Author: Edmonton, Alabama Internet: Club white smile Internet

Jan 20 2016
Delivery Planet $1.99 for iphone charging visa $199.00, twice Internet Author: Binbrook, Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: Delivery Planet Internet

Jan 19 2016
DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG I saw a pop up, thought it was Telus. Said I can buy an Iphone6 for $1.99. Gave my Visa #. I was billed $199.00 and $1.99. I have not rec’d Iphone. does not appear Internet Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia, British Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG Internet

Jan 19 2016
ZERO PROTECTION FRAUD: Pivot Card / Visa EMSCRM.comPIVOT CARD ,PETRO CANADA, fraud, scam, ripoff, no protection, card services, liars, misrepresentation Internet Author: Guelph, Ontario Credit Services: Pivot Card / Visa Internet

Jan 19 2016
Al Majaz Premier Hotel Apartments Fraudulent use of my visa credit card and unlawful deduction of money from my account Sharjah Author: Alabama Hotel: Al Majaz Premier Hotel Apartments Sharjah,

Jan 16 2016
NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Club-White-Smile They promised me a Iphone for $1.99 never got it now they take $119.00CND from my Visa FREDERIKSBERG 1851 Denmark Internet Author: Laval,QC, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Internet

Jan 15 2016
only1 visa Only1 reloadable visa metabank only1 reloadit unable to access my money utah Internet Author: clarksville, Tennessee Banks: only1 visa Internet

Jan 12 2016
United Solar Leads solar sales USA, Rick Cline,Hayward, Chris as a solar company I wanted to purchase leads for appointment with consumers, I originally spoke to rick cline, I told him my concerns about scam companies and he told me to try them pout that they even have a facebook page, which i verified, so i took the chance, they send me by Docusign the agreement that I would recieve appointments within 24-48 hours after I signed the agreement and asked for 10 appointments $1500 to be deposited into their chase account, when I asked about paying with credit card they told me they don't accept it anymore because other solar companies back charged the amounts and they lost money, so I in good faith decided to believe and take the chance, well BIG MISTAKE!, never received leads , when I tried to contact them they would respond 1-2 weeks later we are sending the leads tomorrow via google calendar of course they never did and this is now 2months later, no leads, no appointments and of course no refund. I have decided also to go further and report it to authorities fraud departments and I won't stop until they stop so no other companies will be scammed by them. Internet the company threatened me Author: Sherman Oaks, California Customer Leads: United Solar Leads Internet