CHEAP TRIPS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cheap trips
There may be more specific results for "cheap trips"
For more specific results for "cheap trips"
Showing 26-50 of 11,268 Found Reports For more specific results for "cheap trips"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 20 2017
Legalaromatherapy.com Potpourri shop Products sold such as incense potpourri are advertised with the word potency, these products are not cheap. When my product arrived I found out that the potency was a lie, I was ripped off by fake advertisement for this product. Never again buying. The customer Care is also fake, broken English, women will answer and after your complaint they will never pick up the phone. I left them a voice mail gave them 3 days to reply, absolutely a fake scam. The address is also fake it's all online business. New Jersey Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sales People: Legalaromatherapy.com Internet

Sep 19 2017
Doval Automotive dovalautomotive.com/ Am a Victim, Doval Automotive www.dovalautomotive.com duped me of $119k Ottawa Internet Warning: Language Author: Montréal, Alabama Auto Dealers: Doval Automotive Internet

Sep 18 2017
Latestfashions ? Sent a cheap wrist watch to me in the U.S. Mail (unsolicited) with no information or instructiions.\ Portland Oregon Author: Harpers Ferry, West Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Latestfashions Portland, Oregon

Sep 18 2017
Barkin' at a knot The phone number doesn't work, it's all bulls*it. Junk! no buttonholes, too small, too short, not same style as photo. cheap crap CHINA Internet Owner contacted me Author: Murphy, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Barkin' at a knot Internet

Sep 15 2017
FINITEGIC BRIAN LANCELOT First, we got spam email about POS so purged it, then someone using the name Brian Lancelot contacted our emergency cell # by means of Whatsapp to ask if I got the email. I told him it was about POS and he told me it was not. I checked his website and it's impossible to understand what he does except lie and steal. Internet Internet
There's your proof Author: Ottawa, Ontario Telemarketers: FINITEGIC Internet

Sep 13 2017
Transunion Van Lines or Alisher Akhmedov Warning do not use them, rip off, scamers, thiefs. los angeles California The company needs to be shut down Author: salt lake city, Utah Moving & Storage: Transunion Van Lines los angeles , California

Sep 13 2017
QLink Wireless I bought a so called government issued cell phone for 25.00 , it barely works.does'nt respond to buttons.Company bought cheap or was given phones. Nationwide Author: Annapolis, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: QLink Wireless Nationwide

Sep 12 2017
Online Success Academy Cheap Basic RipOff Scam OSA.ME.UK online success academy Scam and rip off! Online success academy is a Joke! Cheap Basic sites at high price! Nationwide HOAX - Clearly a competitor, obvious defamation Author: Affiliatecity, Arkansas Attorneys General: Online Success Academy Cheap Basic RipOff Scam Nationwide

Sep 09 2017
Amtrak train was very late, no legitimate excuses provided, no water served, no compensation offered, train was very crowded, they do not know how to treat customers right, cheap, selfish, low class Washington District of Columbia
Author: Los Angeles, California Train Travel: Amtrak Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 09 2017
MensUSA.com / MensITALY.com Mens USA Sleazy Merchant of Cheap Rip-Off Designer Suits Los Angeles California Author: Sarasota, Florida Clothing Stores: MensUSA.com / MensITALY.com Los Angeles, California

Sep 09 2017
BrAlex Inaccurate and Not Real Psychic Internet comment Author: Ohio Psychic: BrAlex Internet

Sep 08 2017
General Electric Weak, cheap, unreliable, liars Nationwide Author: Peoria, Arizona Appliances: General Electric Nationwide

Sep 05 2017
The Procter & Gamble Company uncaring, unhelpful, selfish, greedy, cheap, cheap products, negligence, negligent products, poor resolution, did not want product returned, did not want pictures of their faulty product Cincinnati Ohio
What do you want? Author: Los Angeles, California Dental Services: The Procter & Gamble Company Cincinnati, Ohio

Sep 05 2017
Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London Notice of Subpoena Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Detriot Advantage London, Select State/Province

Sep 05 2017
OMG Swim OMG MiamiSwimwear 1.0 star rating9/5/2017 Terrible quality! Purchased a coverup for $64.99. It was a cheap piece of white material cut with a scissor no seams. Something I could get from China for $1.00! I asked for an eaxchange for an item that was also $64.99 and they sent me a bill for an additional $32. I called and spoke to Maria who said she would get back to me. When I didn't hear back, I called again and Maria said well we raised the price of the item to $79.99, but we know that the quality of the cover up was low so how about you Houston pay $20 plus shipping! They are thieves and to make matters worse, the quality of their items is terrible! Buyer beware! Stay away! Miami Internet Author: Lighthouse Point, Florida Clothing Stores: OMG Swim Internet

Sep 05 2017
Peerless Network Of California, LLC lied to me, deceived me, pretended like nothing happened, tried to cover up their mistakes, refused to pay for the civil code violations that they violated for the National Do Not Call List, not to be trusted, cheap, selfish, ignorant Chicago Illinois
Author: Los Angeles, California Telephone Companies: Peerless Network Of California, LLC Chicago, Illinois

Sep 05 2017
Amplifon Hearing Health Care Corp (formerly known as HearPO) false advertising, won't price match, makes continuous excuses, rip off Plymouth Montana
comment Author: Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Amplifon Hearing Health Care Corp Plymouth, Montana

Sep 04 2017
ts-kumpir.de. Daisy@gaudinessshop.com Fake Jordan Shoe Company. They didnt even send me bad replicas of the black and white custome shoes i paid for. Instead they just sent horrible, cheap, completely random, blue and green running shoes. Germany Internet
Author: Templeton, California Specialty Stores: ts-kumpir.de. Internet

Sep 02 2017
Cheap SEO.Services Scam, Rip Off, Deceptive kanduhar Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: falmouth, Massachusetts Internet Service Providers: Cheap SEO.Services Internet

Aug 31 2017
bella@jerseyclub.ch cheap good quality jerseys fraud jerseys china Nationwide
Author: norristown, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: bella@jerseyclub.ch Nationwide

Aug 30 2017
PopPoly Cheap Asian Clothing Site Scam Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: San Diego, California Clothing Stores: PopPoly Internet

Aug 29 2017
HandMade Piece Scam, Cheap Brighton Colorado Author: Brooklyn, New York Art Gallery: HandMade Piece Brighton, Colorado

Aug 29 2017
Guaranty rv Junction city oregon This company is constantly ripping off customers by adding more hours then it takes to do a job.they never do rubber roof jobs the correct way by not o er laying the roof with luan before laying the rubber,in other words they cut corners to put more in the companies pocket then in yours Oregon **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** I wish there was an RV dealer that showed actual proof they leak check the LP gas systems before they sell the coaches Author: Elmira, Oregon Adoption Agencies: Guaranty rv , Oregon

Aug 29 2017
Royalty Mobile Detail and Car Wash PJ Abbott Lindsey Abbott Selling fake stock and scams Spring Texas Pj is a complete lier and scam artist Author: Spring, Texas Car Washes: Royalty Mobile Detail and Car Wash , TX

Aug 28 2017
Kiss Jo Jackets I ordered a Whistles Evangeline coat in khaki size 10 and payed £130, I got a completely different coat sent to me! It was a very cheap looking chinese branded item, in a brown colour. I also emailed them five times to dispute this, and had no response from them. CROOKS! Beijing Internet Author: Bath, Alabama Internet Fraud: Kiss Jo Jackets Internet